I'm In Love With A Monster

By RedQueen-1

๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‡ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!๐™พ๐šŒ โจฏ . โบ โœฆ โŠน ๊™ณ โบ โ€ง โจฏ. โบ โœฆ โŠน . * ๊™ณ โœฆ โŠน Who would have though that gettin... More

ีต. ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ถ ๐”‡๐”ฌ ๐”š๐”ข ๐”„๐”ฉ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ๐”ฐ ๐”Š๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ?
ีท. ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ข โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ฐ ๐”–๐”ข๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฐ
ี…. ๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”„๐”ฐ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”„๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ถ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”จ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ'๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”„ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ
ีฏ. ๐”…๐”ข ๐”Š๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
ี. โ„Œ๐”ข ๐”—๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”—๐”ฌ โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”๐”ข, ๐”๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ข!
ีณ. ีตีตี‘ ๐”…๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
ิด. โ„จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค

ี‘. ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ

3.8K 128 1
By RedQueen-1

    "Janette! Jonathan! Can you hear me?" Dracula looks at the inside of the airplane and the image on the screen catches his attention "This is how we're represented. Unbelievable." He shakes his head "Janette! Janette, can you hear me?"

    "Dracula, is that you?" Janette leans onto the window.

Both siblings watch as the bat opens his mouth and speaks but no sound reaches them.

    "Huh? Dracula..." Janette turns to Johnny who raises his shoulders.

    "We can't understand you!" Johnny screamed at the window, earning some glares and confused looks from the passengers.

    "What, my hand's in a tan shoe?" Dracula said from outside.

    "What, japan's eating lamb stew?"

    "Johnny, what does that even mean? Why would he said that"

    "I don't know, that's what I understood"

    Dracula slumps his shoulders and makes an irritated look, finally realizing that this isn't working.

    "Hey, do you know you're smoking?"

    Dracula flies forward and Johnathan tries to follow him, causing chaos as he stumbles and pushes to pass through, leaving Janette to apologize as she follows him. Dracula lays into the plane's windshield and hypnotizes the pilot.

Janette and Johnny halt as the voice from the pilot reaches the cabin.

    "Folks, I'm gonna turn on the seat belt sign just as a precaution while we..."

    "While we hear a special announcement for my dear friends Janette and Jonathan."

    "Dracula?"

    "My dear girl , I have made a terrible mistake. I was trying to keep my baby to myself, because I knew I would always protect him... but I realize now children need to discover things for themselves. They'll stumble and fall, laugh and cry, but such is life. The truth is... you and Markus are meant to be. You zinged! If he must give his trust to someone else, I'm thankful that it is you, Janette. I hope you and Jonathan can hear me, and forgive me."

    The siblings smile, there is a scream and noise as some passengers move away from the window when Dracula, in his bat form, appears.

    Janette and Jonathan see Dracula outside the window also, and give him a smile and a thumbs up to show their acceptance of Dracula's apology; Dracula smiles also.

    "Okay, folks, we're going to make a quick turn around to... refuel, and then we will be back on our way." The crowd groans angrily "Quit your whining! I'm burning up out here!"

➽──────────────❥

    "Drac!" Johnny and Janette run to his tall dark -and burned- figure after the emergency landing.

    "Hey" Johnny goes to try and hug him but gets pushed "Auch!"

    "Dracula, what are you doing standing under the sun?"

    "It doesn't matter, we should get back to the castle" He grabs their hands.

    "Wait! What about our backpacks?"

    "Leave that to us"

    Dracula turns, while Janette and Johnny look behind Dracula as they see their friends in the car.

    "Guys!"

    "You're here!"

    "They would take your things" He nodded to the car "Johnny will go with them, Janette you come with me"

    "The sun..."

    "Don't worry"

    "Hey, Drac, here's the gift you asked us to get" Wayne throws a black backpack to him.

    "Wait, in the airplane, you said that Markus and I zinged" Janette said "What does that even mean?"

    "When you met Markus, what did you feel?" Dracula asked her.

    Janette blushes. "What?"

    "What did you feel when you met Marks? As if he was the only person in the room, you talk with him as if you had known him all your life, and when you guys meet there was this shine that passed through your eyes after finally meeting each other. It's love and it's destiny"

    "Like soulmates? Love at first sight?" She asked carefully.

    "If you want to call it that" Frank said as the rest nodded.

    "Now, Janette, here" She hangs the backpack on her back and Dracula turns into a bat again, he grabs the bag and flies back home.

    They are going fast, Janettte can't seem to grasp anything more than blurs of buildings and trees as Dracula flies pass them. Janette knows he's probably using the last remaining force he has as he barges into Markus' window.

    "Dad?"

    "I'm fine. I'm just a little sunburnt." He had kept Janette protected after the harsh landing "Honey, I always thought the worst thing ever would be seeing you go, but the worst is seeing you unhappy. Markey, I want you to live your life."

    Markus sighs. "I don't know how I'm supposed to do that."

    "You know, Mommy already gave you her birthday present. Can I now give you mine?" He shows Markus a black backpack with the hotel's logo on it.

    "What do I need this for?"

    "Oh, it comes with a bonus." He turns the backpack and reveals a smiling Janette.

    "You?" Markus' eyes widened.

    "You." Janette says lovingly.

    "Why are you back?"

    "'Cause you're my zing, Markus."

    "I'm your zing? But... you told me you hate monsters."

    "Yeah, well, I was afraid your dad was going to suck all the blood out of me and my brother's body if I didn't say that."

    "I wouldn't have! I..." Dracula interrupts laughing nervously "No, she's right, I would've done that..."

    "Dad!"

    "I was wrong, Devil-chops.

    "Do you really mean it, Dad?" Markus stares at his dad's eyes.

    Dracula's gaze softens. "Go make your own paradise."

    Markus turns to Janette and takes her hand, pulling her closer.

    "Can we try that kiss over again?"

    Janette giggles and blushes. "I think we can."

    Markus and Janette lean to kiss but are interrupted by Dracula snarling with his monster face and the two blankly stare at him.

    Dracula has the decency to look embarrassed.

    "Sorry! I...I just... I gotta get used to that. Now go. Do... do your thing."

    "Wait." Johnny and the rest of the monsters take Dracula and drag him out of the room, Markus and Janette watching as they struggle until finally Frank pulls him outside.

    "Stop! Stop!"

    Johnny smiles at the couple. "Enjoy your time together, he will escape in a while" He winks at them and closes the door after leaving.

     The couple laugh before returning their attention to one another.

    Janette smiles and blushes, trying to keep her heart from bursting off her chest as Markus gets closer to her face. She closes her eyes when both are breathing the same air.

    Markus admires her blushed and nervous face, he can hear her heartbeat going on like crazy and he swears if he had a beating heart it would follow the same rhythm as hers.

    He closes the distance and they share their second kiss.

    And hopefully the first of many to come.

♡✩°。⋆🕷- - - - -☽───⛧   ༺♰༻   ⛧───☾ - - - -🕷⋆。°✩♡

ᴬᵗᵗ: ᴿᵉᵈQᵘᵉᵉⁿ-¹🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.8K 52
Cold seeps into my bones as I wander the dark forest before me; the frigid air from the mountains enveloping me in a tight, chilling grip. Shadows da...
12M 574K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
1K 67 20
๐Ÿฅ€Heat licks up my bones and into the surrounding skin, my groan of pleasure joining Damaris's low growl of desire. However, his lips stay as gentle...
80.2K 971 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...