SALVATION | Yandere - J.JK

By ASpicywriter

•Her love roared louder than his demons• "H-help me please..." A desperate little cry left his lips. I inched... More

Author's note
✨♡
Prologue: His scars
00: First meeting
01: Wounds
02: His obsession
03: Hide and seek
04: playtime
05: good girl gone bad
06: Eyes
07: Job
08: The real him
09: Us
10: No one touch her
11: Love me
12: Hold me tight
13: Touch me
14: warmth
15: rage
16: Tears
17: Sanity
19: sadistic
20: Darkness
21: lingerie
22: Annihilator
23: Madness
24: On knees
25: Flash of past
26: Flash of past (2)
27: Can you help me?
28: Fear
29: Assistant who?
30: trust me?
31: Journal
32: damage
33: Beginning of something
34: hope
35: flames
36: Upside down
37: chase
38: Insanity at it's peak
39: Is this is it?
40: Torture 101
41: Never too smart
42: Unadulterated lust
43: Q & A
44: Pain
45: Cuffs
46: Predator
47: Stay
48: Her
49: Craze
50: Work Of Mind

18: Whimpers

1.1K 65 14
By ASpicywriter

A/n: :)

-🥀-

Y/n feet touched the cold floor. Her heartbeat thumped loudly with her each steps.

"Y/n?"

Her body moved on it's own. Her eyes were huge, and her plams clenched against her hips.

She was still naked from their prior Intercourse.

She limped her way to the door.

And intensely sore.

"Y/n?"

She unbolted the door, "Y/n!"

Her body was spin around by a hand on her elbow. She fought, struggled.

She screeched. "Leave me!"

Jungkook cupped her nape demanding her eyes.

"Look at me"

"Leave me!"

"Y/n!"

"No, no, no! Let me the fuck go. Just let me...let me go!" Y/n weeped out. Jungkook hand hardened on her nape.

"Enough!" He roared. Slamming her back on the wall, he banged his one hand on the wall beside her head making her flinch. "Look. At. Me" jungkook bited out.

Silent tears dripped down from her eyes.

Jungkook looked at them maniacally. He didn't liked her seeing crying unless he was fucking her.

His hand reached to wipe it, but y/n recoiled. His black eyes drifted up to her scared ones.

She shrieked under his gaze.

"Le-leave me" jungkook jaw Clenched. He grabbed her face, y/n yelped, but he rested his forehead on hers.

For few beats they breathed in eachother.

"I can't leave you" he whispered, his hot breath fanned her face. Y/n looked down.

Jungkook closed his eyes, breathing in her erotic scent. "Why?"

His eyes peeled open, his lips brushed hers as he whispered. "I'll die"

Y/n breath hitched. She raised her fists up and pushed at his shoulder. He didn't budge. She did again. He didn't move. She tried again and again only to cry in fail.

Jungkook quietly observed her, "why?" His question made her stop her protest. She looked up with her teary eyes. "Why are you running from me, y/n. How can I make you stay?"

Her teeth sinked in her bottom lip, she bited the corner of her mouth anxiously.

"Step b-back jungkook" he pushed her body on the wall with his body, eating remaining space between their bodies.

"No" y/n Frowned. She slapped and shoved him, he didn't move.

"Move away" her face scrunched as she cried. He was scaring her.

"No" he replied nonchalantly. She wrestled against his muscles that were blocking her path but she wasn't able to make it.

"Let me go I said!" A bang echoed in the air as her palm striked jungkook cheek followed by a loud surprising and terrified gasp from her.

Jungkook took two step back, his eyes intently boring in hers.

"J-jung-k-kook...i- I d-didn't... I'm s-sorry" she hiccuped, stumbling back.

What she did, now what will happen to her?

Her body buzzed with fear.

Jungkook saw it. He stepped forth, raising her hand but y/n flinched back.

Hurt flashed in his eyes. He would never cause her pain.

y/n bolted out of the room and stormed inside one of the guests room that was down the hall.

She didn't breath, she didn't look back until she was inside and safe. As safe as she could be.

Panting, her heartbeat ringed right in her ears loudly and annoyingly as she slided her back on the door and sat down on the floor.

Realization dawned on her, and her face paled further.

She hit him! She slapped him! Oh god, he was going to kill her and throw her somewhere and no one will know.

Not that she had someone to look after her. She was alone in this world.

Y/n cupped her head between her palms and stared in space for a long time.

Eventually, she stood on her wobbly legs and checked the door if it was locked. Just to be assured.

Sighing in relief, she numbly went to the bed and slipped inside the comforter.

Few moments later, she heard shuffling from outside, and her heart leaped out from her chest.

She gulped, sitting up slowly and clutching the blanket to her chest. Y/n strained her ears for noise but there was none when suddenly,

Knock.

Her eyes widened, and she remained silent.

"Y/n, let me in please"

So you can kill me? No thanks.

"I know you can hear me. Please open the door I just want to lay beside you, please" y/n confusingly stared at the door.

He didn't seem angry, but sad?

"Please, baby. I won't touch you. just let me sleep beside you" he begged once again. "I will lay on the floor. Please open the door"

Y/n felt her eyes burning up. guilt seeped in her heart. But then she remembered what he did.

"Go back to room jungkook. Let me sleep" she said surprisingly sounding cold. There was silence for few seconds.

"Baby—"

"Leave!"

Y/n chest tightened and her heart ached but she unheeded it.

He fucking stalked her and cuddled her like creep while she was out like log. How she didn't feel him? She shuddered in fear.

Laying back, she closed her eyes but only jungkook face flashed across her mind.

Her brows dipped in frown. She shook her head.

Sleep!

Next morning, y/n didn't get out of the room until It was afternoon and her stomach grumbled demanding food.

She looked at the nightstand, there wasn't even water here. In defeat, she staggered to the door, and creaked it open.

Although she knew jungkook had the spare keys but thankfully didn't invade her privacy and gave her space as she wanted, she was skeptical.

It was hard to accept that he didn't come inside willingly when he could, after all last night he particularly begged her.

Shaking her thoughts off, she opened the door wide, her eyes drifted down and caught jungkook figure sitting down on the floor next to the door with his back on the wall and eyes closed.

What the fuck.

When he heard the door opening, his eyes in a blink shoot open and they straight landed in hers.

Y/n almost stumbled upon her feet, "jungkook!" She choked out. Scrambling to her knees, she palmed his cheek. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Jungkook arms come around her waist and scooped her in his arms, snuggling his face in her chest.

Not a second ago he felt cold, but now he felt all warm and good.

A small smile creaked on his lips.

"I couldn't sleep" he murmured, tightening his grip on her waist and pulling her on his lap.

"Eh, jungkook.." her arms stayed in air awkwardly. "I'm s-sorry—"

Jungkook lifted his head from her chest, "for what?"

Y/n Blinked.

She licked her lips. "I- I slapped you.." jungkook eyebrows jumped up in forehead. He pecked her lips. "Doesn't matter. I deserved it" he frowned. "Although I don't know why.."

Y/n felt her chest heaving up with guilt, lots of guilt. She opened her mouth but jungkook lashed his mouth on hers and kissed her deeply, roughly.

When they parted, their hair were messy from raking fingers through them and lips swollen.

Jungkook gripped a fist of her hair and bared her neck for him.

"I missed you" he trailed rough open mouth kisses on her neckline and jaw.
Y/n head fell back as she tugged at his long hair. "It felt I'll go crazy" he bited on her collarbone, she moaned in pain.

Jungkook sucked on the same spot marking it. "I was going insan thinking about you but not being able to touch you" his tongue darted out and licked her skin.

His hand pulled at the white shirt she was wearing. "I hate that you're not wearing my shirt" he growled and ripped the shirt off her.

Buttons flew everywhere and scattered around. Y/n opened her mouth to argue when she was silenced by his mouth.

"I'm very possessive man, baby. Don't unleash the bad Side of me. You won't like it" his one hand cupped her breasts and other held her nape in a dominant grip.

Y/n moaned when their tongue danced together, she felt his bulge on her thighs. Jungkook careesed her breast softly, "I missed these" he said lowly. Rubbing his thumb on the nipple.

It was embarrassing to her that how easily he turned her on so fast. She was dripping on his thigh.

You weren't wearing any inner clothes and your wetness were making a patch on his sweats. Shame burned your face.

"Jungkook...stop" Y/n said meekly, she felt his hand at her upper thigh, and in one swift move he pulled on it shoving her legs apart and making her straddle him. "Jungkook!" She gasped which welted into a string of moans when jungkook rolled his hips.

"You feel that baby? You got me so worked up" jungkook groaned in her ear, leaving hot kisses on her neck. "I Fucking want you so much that it hurts, y/n"

Breathing out, y/n attempted getting up but he yanked her back. "No" he said stubbornly. Y/n shook her head.

"Leave me jungkook" he growled and barked a 'No' "You're not going anywhere" he added.

"Who said I'm going anywhere?" Y/n asked making him pause.

"You said 'leave me'" she Cupped his face. Jungkook pulled her closer, leaning in her touch. "don't leave me.." he said with sad eyes.

"I'm not leaving you. But I want some space jungkook. Do you realise what you did back then, stalking me was not a good thing?" Jungkook eyes switched between her left And right and slowly he shook his head as no. She sighed. Figured.

"I'm hurt jungkook," she said, then added. "you shouldn't have done that. It was wrong, so wrong!" She explained to him like he was a kid.

"I'm sorry.." She searched his eyes if he was tricking her or not.

"Do you understand? I need sometime alone" she needed to punish him. And keeping him away was one of the hell awful punishment for jungkook.

She was still terrified of him, she was still wary of him. But deep down in her heart, she was sad for him, hurt for him.

He nodded, but added after it immediately "But you're not going to leave me" y/n smiled sadly.

"I'll not" she muttered and hugged his huge frame. Jungkook returned the hug wholeheartedly.

Oh how much he was addicted to her touches, and hugs.

Y/n felt a big bruden lifting up from her shoulder or more like a stone getting off her chest.

Anyway she was happy it was all sorted out.

Oh well, she had a surprise coming.

Y/n tried getting away but jungkook didn't let her. She thought he wanted some more minutes so she stayed hugging him.

Jungkook hand rubbed her back and slowly dipped down to her ass. He palmed her and squeezed it. "J-jungkook..."

"Shh," he whispered in her ear. He pulled the shirt up and inhaled sharply when he touched her soft skin. "So soft"

Jungkook pressed his lips on her shoulder, her ripped shirt was hanging loosely on her arms. Jungkook fingertips teased her skin.

He pulled her head back so he can see her face. His eyes were dark in lust. Jungkook grabbed her hand and brought it down on his boner.

He leaned closer and brushed his lips on her ear, biting softly on her earlob. "Play with me"

Y/n sucked on a breath when he guided her hand with his and rubbed himself. Groaning and moaning seductively in her ear. he removed his hand from her hand and watched her hand as it worked on his clothed cock.

He could feel her wetting him with her arousal. His mouth watered.

"You like it? Touching me. Mhmm" he stated confidentially. Y/n felt her face flush.

Their both chest moved in sync together. Jungkook dropped his hand to hers and slipped it inside his sweats, watching her as he did.

Y/n eyes never left her hand. She stared as jungkook slipped her hand Inside his sweats.

Swallowing hardly, jungkook made her grip his shaft and stroke it. He whimpered. "yes baby"

Jungkook gripped her neck and moaned in her ear. Y/n trialed her fingers up and down his hard length. He was so hard it almost felt painful.

Jungkook exhaled sharply, closing his eyes. "Yes, yes baby. So good" he moaned. He wasn't shy to let her know how she made him feel.

He was fucking in heaven.

"Don't stop, b-baby. Grip it harder, Mhmmyeah..." he breathed out. y/n hand moved faster along her breath.

Her face was bright red shade. Jungkook moans and whimpers were spreading tingles Inside her. Her core was aching to be toucht to be fucked.

She wanted to rock herself on his thighs. Grind on him until she comes.

"Hmm, ba-baby I'm... about to come" jungkook mouth was touching her earshell as he Whimpered and growled.

He come undone in her hand. His breathing ragged, jungkook pulled her hand out of his cloth and watch his cum on her fingers.

He touched her lips with his cum coated fingers and spread it on the bottom lip.
And crashed his Lips on her.

"You taste more divine" he murmured against her wet lips And licked it.

Breathing heavily, y/n pushed to her feet and run away.

Jungkook looked down. He was still hard.

He thought of chasing her but decide against it.

"Until next time"

-🥀-

A/n: how many numbers will you give from 1 to 10 to this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 7.8K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
264K 10.4K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
2.5K 57 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
53.5K 1.2K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...