Waited for years

By Lovelygirllily

Charles Leclerc and the drama he was about to create More

True person
Dinner
Grandma
J&L day
Falling in love with you
Young
chaos
Deep
Our Story
Waited for years
Last time
Party
Mean
Different
Team Charles

Need you

1.4K 14 0
By Lovelygirllily

Lilys POV

I closed my suitcase and pulled him out of my bed to the floor. Arthur watched me while I packed my suitcase. I turned my face to him. His blue eyes and my green eyes met. "Do you have to go?" said. I smiled at him and said, "Yes, Arthur, we've talked about this. We will meet again in Bahrain," I said. "But I will miss you,". I sat next to him, " Just a few days. I'm going for my job, and then my dad and I will come to Bahrain soon," I said. "I don't like you to go," he said with a glum face.

Writers POV

Keanu knocked the door. He opened the door and looked at Lily. "Are you ready?" he asked. Lily stood up and took her suitcase. "Yes, let's go," she said. They got out of the room together. Kevin was waiting for them in front of the door. "Let's go," Kevin said. Lily opened the door. They got out of the House together.

"Which one of you will drive?"Lily said. They got in the elevator, Arthur pressed the button. "Aren't we going with your car?"Arthur asked. "Yes?"Lily said. "You drive, I'm lazy to drive," Kevin said. Lily returned to her. "You drive my care more than yours in New York, Kev," Lily said in an angry tone. "Drive the car isnt my job, i am guest" Kevin said. Lily's back in front. The elevator door opened. Lily hired Arthur's hand and landed from the elevator. Kevin and Keanu advanced behind them. Lily opened the dam of her car and put her suitcase. "Sit in front of seat Art" Lily said. She opened the door and got in. Kevin put the suitcases and closed the dam. Arthur sat in the front seat and wore seat belt. Kevin and Keanu got in the back seat.

After 1 hours, they were in Marseille airport. They got their passport work, they started walking towards their plane. Lily hugged to Arthur. Arthur put his hand to her waist. "Love you mon amour" he whispered. "Love you more" she whispered. Lily kissed Arthur. "I will miss you every second ma belle" Arthur said. "Me too" Lily said. " Time to go, goodbye" She said. "Goodbye ma belle" Arthur said. Lily walked towards to plane. She turned her back and waved to Arthur. Arthur waved and smile. Lily turned and got in the plane.

Arthur felt alone. He missed her already.

.

Arthur came to home and sat the couch. He was feeling alone. He saw a note on pillow. He took it.

I missed you already!

~Ophelia

It made him smile, loves that Lily uses her middle name. He always thought her middle name more appropriate for her.

He heard a phone ring. Ge looked the phone and saw Charles calling. Would he open it or not? He didn't know what to do. He was his brother, he couldn't mad at him that much. So... he opened.

Bonjour Arthur

Hi Charles

I just... wanting to say sorry about yesterday. I should never done this.

That was not okay but... i forgive you

Thank you for forgive me Arthur, thank you. I couldn't sleep and eat, i feel so sad

Dont do this to you, i've forgiven you. You know, they would have found out even if you hadn't told them.

I... i know but it wasnt my job

Dont worry about it, i will talk with Lily. Im sure that she gonna forgive you. And probably she is not angry.

Thank you

You are welcome, see you

 plus tard

.

Lily were thinking about Arthur. He was alone, hating being alone. She was knowing that him missing her. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned there, saw Kevin.

" We came" he said. Lily nodded and stood up. Left the plane slowly, she was feeling tired. Started to walk with her brother and father. Paparazi were everywhere. She looked for her suitcase. Made her father stop, "Where is mine?" she asked. Keanu got closer and "In the car" said. "Oky doky" she said and contiuned to walk. They left the airport and walked to car. She got in the car and close the cars door. Kevin got in the drivers seat. Keanu got in and opened his seats window. "Lets go son" he said.

.

"Home, home, sweet home" Lily said with a huge smile. She really missed her house. "I always told you New York is better for you" Kevin said while puttin his key to hallstand. Maybe he is right? She laughed and walked to stairs. She ascended the stairs. Saw her rooms door. Opened door and looked, everything was as she left it, tidy. Got in her room and closed the door. She put her suitcase by her desk. After a long time, she threw herself to her bed, her own bed. She need to call Arthur, but also need to sleep. Waked up and walked towards her bag, took it. Looked in and took her phone. She sat to bed and looked her message.

Amour❤
-I also missed you already ;)

it made me glad-
Je t'aime❤-

Liz💞
-Bitch!
-Did you come nyc?
-We need to hang out

YES! Do it tomorrow-

Grandma❤
-I will be in dinner my dear.
-I missed you.

I missed you too, granny-

Olivia Williams
- Wednesday 2 p.m. for nails

ok, thanks-

"Daaad! Does grandma come?" She yelled. " Yes she does!" he yelled back. "Here we go again" she grouched. Her grandma gonna be angry and her friends too. Would she survive? "Shit, shit, shit, shit. I guess i need Arthur"

Her phone ring. Looked and saw Amour❤ is calling. She though
god sent him. Opened it.

How are you cheri

Im good but better if you would here

(Laugh) You dont need me that much, do you?

My grandma gonna be here and probably gonna kill me

Oh... i dont think so. She is tranquil like your dad

She always told me dont marry until twenty five, do you thinking she will let me live?

Youre such a drama queen

What did you said?

Amour, why do you mind people's idea? I didnt care my mothers, brothers or your familys idea. Just do it, youre strong

Arthur i just... dont want anyone talks about my decision

Make them shut up

I will try, why arent you sleeping? Is it 1 a.m in there?

Yeah, but youre more important

Dont say that... just sleep

He couldnt say he couldnt sleep 'cause her was not in bed.

You wanting that?

You need sleep!

"No i need you" he said it in a tone she couldnt hear

Okay, so good evening cheri

Goodnight baby

She closed. Arthur put it his phone to bed. He couldnt sleep about 2 hours. What does she doing to him? He was asking himself.

.

Hii! Other episode will be soon. What do you think will happen in the next episodes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 784 30
Arthur found the love of his life, well he thought. Or how everyone thinks that Arthur and Oscar have an beautiful relationship but no one knows tha...
63.2K 1.5K 14
"You are so goddamn stupid, can't you fucking see?" "... you're right, I am in love with him. I am in love with Charles fucking Leclerc." ___________...
447K 5.7K 58
'Charles Leclerc started following you' πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšπšŽπš: π™Ήπšžπš—πšŽ 7πšπš‘ 2021 π™΅πš’πš—πš’πšœπš‘πšŽπš: π™°πš™πš›πš’πš• 25πšπš‘ 2022
11.5K 109 24
Childhood lovers who made a pact. One never stopped loving the other. Did the other move on? Charles Leclerc X FEM OC