Monster // Petyr Baelish

By rissarosewrites

Rieka Stark wanted so desperately to get out of a union with Joffrey that she claimed she was already engaged... More

1. Misconception
2. Enigma
3. Lurking
4. Boost My Ego
5. So Dramatic
6. Proposals
7. Not My Proudest Moment
8. Inspired By Royalty
9. Ready or Not
10. King Of Naps
11. Let It Snow
12. Until Death
13. Smoke & Shit
14. My Wolf
15. Silence Speaks Volumes
16. Pleasantly Surprised
17. Betrothed
18. Damn it Feels Good To Be Me
19. Comparison
20. Old Flames
21. Obessed
22. Pack Survives
23. Wildcard
24. Power of the Wolf
25. I Love Gambling
26. Murderous Plans
27. Feed My Monster
28. See My Halo
29. Not The Bad Guy
30. Do You Feel Honored?
31. Daddio For King
32. No One In The World
33. Fools & Loyalty
34. Trouble
35. Trust Me
36. Loyalty Lies
37. Sweet Lies
38. Cut His Throat
39. How To Die
40. Protect Them
41. Claws
42. Smile Again
43. Puff Of Smoke
44. Flowers
45. Lady Baelish
46. Pieces
47. Scoundrel
48. Sandor is a Large Man, That Must Hurt
49. The Killing Hour
50. The Young Wolf
51. Knights Of Summer
52. Devoted
53. No Cure For Being A Cunt
54. Full of Terrors
55. Shadows
56. Blood Magic
57. Sit Still. Look Pretty
58. Make Myself Miserable
59. Valar Morghulis
60. Lick Your Blood
61. Playing House
62. She Ran
63. Wolves & Doves
64. Drink with Harlots
66. Facade
67. Terribly Frustrating
68. Vows and Protection
69. Awkward
70. A Child. With Him
71. Quite Drunk
72. Good News, Bad News
73. Dornish, Necklaces, Grief
74. Far, Far Away
75. Morning sick, Seasick, Lovesick
76. Land, Glorious Land
77. Naked Booty
78. A Girl is No One
79. Loud Mouth
80. Haunted
81. No Promises
82. Weight has Been Lifted
83. Treasure Hunt
84. Full Moon

65. He Is A Monster

581 26 0
By rissarosewrites

Tywin sat at the head of the table as the other masters followed in taking their seats. Tyrion, and Cersei took the seats as well but Cersei moved her chair to sit at her father's right side. Tyrion took his chair and moved it as well, it scraped along the floor to the opposite end head of the table.

'Intimate. Lovely. The table And chairs are better than the old small council chamber conveniently closer to your own quarters. I like it.' Tyrion noted getting comfortable.

'What news of Jaime?' Tywin said looking around the table '20,000 unwashed northerners have known about the escape for weeks, collectively you control more spies and informants than the rest of the world combined.' Tywin reminded them getting more and more aggravated by the moment. 'do you mean to tell me that none of you have any motion of where he is?"

'We are trying my Lord' Varys said 'there's the-'

'Try harder.' he demanded 'what do we have then?'

'Robb stark and most of his Bannerman are in the riverrunn for the funeral of his grandfather Lord Tully and in the starks absence Bolton holds Harrenhal. Which would seem to make him Lord of Harrenhal in practice if not in-'' Petyr remarked looking to Tywin. 

''The name suits our purposes, more on that useless pile of rubble the Lord of Harrenhal will make a worthy suitor for the widow Ayrn.' Tywin told Petyr.

'For which I am extremely grateful to you my lord...' Petyr said 'Lady Aryn and I have known each other since we were children she has always been positively predisposed towards me but I am wed-'

"Since when?" Tywin countered. 

"You met my wife, Rieka stark." Petyr corrected.  Tywin let out a long sigh. 

"Thats right... Stark?" 

"Yes, lovely isnt she?" Petyr agreed. 

"Sevens... we need the Veil. Make it work, Lord Baelish.' Tywin snapped.

'Titles do seem to breed titles.' Petyr acknowledged. "But what would you have me offer?"

"Make it work." Tywin demanded. 

"I dont think my wife would-" Petyr stopped himself as Tywin's glare threatened death itself. 

"'You will leave for the erie as soon as possible and bring lysa aryn into the fold and the young wolf can add the Aryns to the list of people who is taking up arms against him.' Tywin informed him.

'Far be it for me to hinder true love,' tyrion added, Petyr scoffed, he loved Rieka and Rieka alone. He never loved Lysa.  'but Lord Baelish's absence would present certain problems the royal wedding may end up being the most expensive event in living memory. Summer has ended hard days are a head. It is not a good time to leave the kings crowns finances unattended.' Tyrion reminded them.

'Fully agreed' Pycelle said.

"Yes I agree. I cannot leave." Petyr agreed. He couldnt leave RIeka either. 

'Which is why I'm naming you the new master of coin' tywin told him.

'Master of coin?' Tyrion questioned.

"WHat?" Petyr countered through an exasperated breath. 

'it seems to me that is the best position that suits your talents.' Tywin added smugly .

'No I'm quite good at spending money.' Tyrion reminded him, 'but a lifetime of outrageous spending has not taught me about managing it.'

'I have no doubt he will prove equal to this challenge.' Cersei told him.

+

'Come,' Margaery said leading them to her grandmother. 'lady Rieka, lady Sansa it is my honor to present my grandmother the lady Olenna of house Tyrell.'

'Kiss me child ,'she said holding out her hand for Sansa to kiss. 'it is so good of you to visit me in my foolish flock of hens. Very sorry for your losses.''

''And I was sorry when I heard of Lord Renly's death. Lady Margaery said he was very gallant.' Sansa told them. Rieka bumped her hip against Margary and she rolled her eyes. 

'Gallant yes,' Olena agreed 'and charming and very clean he knew how to dress and smile and somehow this gave him the notion he was fit to be king''

"Same like our current king." Rieka agreed and Olenna chuckled. 

'And he was brave and gentle grandmother, father liked him so did Loras.' Margaery added.

'Loras is young and very good at knocking men off horses with a stick that does not make him wise as for your fat flower of a father-'' Olenna cut in and now it was Rieka laughing. 

''Grandmother what will Sansa and Rieka think of us!' Margaery exclaimed.

'She might think we have some wits about us one of us at any rate.'

"That your grandmother is the best and I wish she was my gran." Rieka declared. 

"Marry loras and it can be done." Olenna agreed. 

"I'm already married." Rieka countered. 

"To- Oh, thats right. Baelish." Olenna recalled. 

''Dont say his name like that." Rieka mused. "I love him. We have a son and I'm hoping for another child in the future." 

"Her boy is the cutest." Margaery agreed. "Named him after her brother... didnt you?''

"Yes... I did." RIeka agreed. Some of the whores were tending to him, his true mother, she swore she just wanted to hold him, she could be his nanny when she wasnt working. Rieka agreed, after all it was her child, but Robbie was Rieka's baby too. 

''Are you going to bring us our food are we going to starve to death?' Olenna called passed them to a server. 'Here Rieka, Sansa, come sit with me. We've heard some troublesome tales is there any truth to them? Has this boy mistreated you?" Sansa stayed silent. 

"I could tell you stories." Rieka agreed but Sansa elbowed her shaking her head. 

''Has he ripped out your tongue?" Olenna questioned.

'Joff- King Joffrey he... his grace is very fair and handsome and fit and as brave as a lion.' Sansa said nervously. Rieka scoffed. 

''Yes all Lannister the Lions.' Olena agreed, 'and when a Tyrell farts it smells like a rose but how kind of see how clever does he have a good heart and gentle?' Olena asked.

"You best watch out for a Starks bark is just as bad as our bite." RIeka decided. 

"I like that." Margaery remarked. 

"Thank you, your grandmother brings out the creativity in me." Rieka decided. 

"Dont let her get a big head." Margaery corrected. 

"Too late." Olenna countered. "Now, the truth please." Sansa let out a shaky breath. 

'I'm to be his wife I only want to know what he is like.' Margaery asked innocently.

''Tell us the truth no harm will come to you.' Olena agreed.

'Our father always told the truth.' Sansa remarked.

"Not always." Rieka muttered. 

'Yes he had that reputation,' Olena told her 'and they named him trader and took his head.''

'Joffrey,' Rieka corrected. 

"'Joffrey did that he promised you'd be merciful and he cut my father's head off and then he said that was mercy then he took me up on the walls maybe look at it.'' Sansa declared. 

''Go on,' Margaery encouraged.

''I... I can't I never meant... My father is a traitor my brother as well I have traders blood please don't make me say anymore.' Sansa stammered.

"Joffrey is a malicious cunt and you need to sleep with a blade under your pillow once you are wed." Rieka remarked. 

"Rieka!" Sansa whimpered. 

''She's terrified grandmother just look at her.' Margaery noted

''Speak freely child we would never betray your confidence I swear it,' Olena told her

''He's a monster.' Sansa told them

''Oh that's a pity.''

"It is a pity, or else father would still be alive." Rieka agreed. "But its not his fault he's a bas-" Sansa elbowed her again. "Stop doing that, you are hurting my ribs!" 

"'Please don't stop the wedding.' Sansa begged.

''Have no fear the Lord oaf of high garden is determined that Margaery should be queen, but we thank you for the truth.''

"You will be a good queen, but hell, anyone is better than Cersei." Rieka assured. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.5K 27
Verena Stark was at the whims of the Lannisters when her father died. At the whims of the most unstable Clegane. 🐺 "The world can be a nasty place...
47.7K 2.2K 35
Sasha Tyrell Lannister was the broken flower, the weak lion, the anomaly that her elder sister wished remained hidden but Tyrion loved his littlest s...
25.9K 1.8K 35
Davina Targaryen was thought to be the last dragon. They couldnt kill her so they thought to bond her to a monster instead. 🐉 "Our secrets moments...
43.8K 1.9K 24
Gendry and his twin sister had a special bond, could Ned coming to the capital mess that up? 🦁 "Her smile awakes the northern lights." ⚔️ Most char...