Taekook one shots⏩

By nikiii_577

The title says it all.Just random Taekook one shots. More

Kookie not feeling well
Anniversary date
Sick
His highness
Enemies to lovers
Forbidden love
Pregnant wifey
Cheating
True love
Mafia 1
Mafia 2
One sided love
one sided love 2
New story

Forbidden love 2

1.9K 31 13
By nikiii_577

If u haven't read the first chapter make sure to read it so you will understand

Before Tae could finish his sentence kook kissed him.He slowly moved his lips against Tae's soft ones.Tae kissed back after a few seconds.They pulled away after a while."It's okay hyung"the younger mumbled."I thought you were gonna hate me"Tae said to him."I can never hate you hyung" "What"Tae said confused."I love you"Kook confessed his feelings.Tae stared at him in shock.Kook has never said that to him."Hyung"kook said while waving his hand in front his face.

"Sorry"The older mumbled.Jungkook was about to walk away when "I love you too"Tae said.

Kook pov
I felt like my feet was glued to the floor.I couldn't move.Did he just say he loved me too.I turned around and I saw him smiling at me.I have been wanting to hear that for so long.He walked up to me wrapping his hand's around my waist and pulled me close.I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back.We stayed like that for a while until he spoke."Be ready at 5:00 tomorrow I want to take you somewhere"he whispered into my ear.I nodded.

He pulled away from the hug after a few minutes."I have been wanting to tell you that for so long bun"He said in a low voice.I smiled at him and replied with a "me too".

The next day
It is around 4:55 right now and I am almost done getting ready.I put on some strawberry lip gloss since Taetae hyung loves strawberries.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it.WOW!!!He look's beautiful.

"You look beautiful"He said.My cheeks heated up since he doesn't compliment me before.Maybe he found it weird.
"You look hot"I whispered but he still heard it.I heard him chuckle."Really"He said while pulling me by my waist.My hand was on his chest as we stared at each other."Hyung Eomma and Appa are home"I reminded him.He immediately let go of me and started walking so I followed."Where are you both going"Appa asked when he saw us."Hanging out"Tae said probably not wanting to give much detail.He grabbed my hand and walked out of the house.

We sat in his car.He put my seat belt on like how he always does and started driving."Where are we going"I asked out of curiosity."It's a surprise I am not telling"He replied with eyes still on the road.I pouted since I wanted to know."If u don't want me to stop the car and kiss you don't pout like that"I immediately stopped pouting and looked away with a blush.

No ones pov
They just arrived at the destination and Tae tied a cloth around the younger's eyes and took his hand before he started walking.After a while he stopped and took the cloth off."Tae it's beautiful"Kook said while looking around the flower field."I wanted to go to a place where it was just us so I decided to come here"Tae whispered while back hugging kook.

"Come on let's eat"Tae said dragging the blonde haired male to the picnic.They ate not talking much and just enjoying the food.Feeding each other from time to time.Tae got up pulling the younger up with him.The blue haired male took out a box and opened it."Jungkook will you be my boyfriend?I know that this is wrong but I love you and I can't let go of my feelings for you"Tae asked.And he was right.They are step brother's.This is wrong but what can they do if they love each other.Their parents are going to be furious or disappointed if the find out."I would love to"But Jungkook still agreed to be with the person he loved.

Tae put the ring on his finger before connection their lips.Slowly kissing him Tae wrapped his arms around kook's waist pulling him close.Jungkook hand went to Tae's neck.One of his hand to Tae soft blue hair and he gently pulled it deepening the kiss.They pulled away when they had to breathe."You taste like strawberry"Tae mumbled against kook's lips."I put strawberry lip gloss on purpose since you love strawberries"Kook said while looking down since he was too shy to look at Tae.

"Why are you shy baby"Tae said in a teasing voice."Hyung stop it"Kook while hitting his chest lightly."Hyung can we go home"Kook asked hoping he would agree."Why" "I need to slip that's why"Kook said still not looking at him.
"Sure love let's go"Kook blushed at the new nickname.He followed Tae and they got into the car and drove off.

If u don't understand what little kookie is saying tell me

After they got home kook ran to his room followed by Tae.Kook haven't talked to Jaehyun after what happened yesterday and Jaehyun haven't apologized either.They both got changed into comfy clothes.Jungkook was in a cute bunny onesie.They were playing together since the little wanted to."Dada kookie wan thwat"kook said pointing to a toy."here you go"Tae said giving the toy to the little."Come on baby you have to eat"Tae said to the younger since their parents called them down for dinner.

It was around 9:00.They don't usually eat this late but since Annie came home late after hanging out with her friends they were eating late."Dada kookie nwont wan to eat"The little whined."No let's go"Tae said picking him up and walked out of the room."Dada nwooooooo"He whined hitting Tae's back."That's not going to work so stop it"Tae said trying to sound angry.They went downstairs and Tae put the younger on the chair next to him since he always sits there.

The blonde haired male refused to eat and sat there with a pout."Jungkook eat"Taehyung said in an angry voice.He obviously wasn't angry though.The little stared at his caretaker in shock since he has never called him by his name when he was in little space or have never sounded that angry."Dada ish angly wif kookie"the little asked his Dada."Yes I am angry at you now eat"Tae said raising his voice a little.He just didn't want the little to stay without eating.They finished dinner and Tae went to his room while the little waddled behind him.

Kook walked inside the room and saw Tae on the bed playing with his phone.He struggled to get on the bed but eventually got up."Dada kookie ish sowwy"The younger mumbled.He lied down next to Tae and hugged him."Sowwy"He said with a pout.Tae smiled at him."I am not mad baby"Tae said with a smile."I wuv you"Kook said kissing Tae's cheeks."I love you too baby"Tae connected their lips together into a slow kiss.He pinned the little on the bed as he sucked on his lips.He traveled kisses down his neck.Tae sucked on his neck when the younger suddenly moaned out loud."Aaah T-t-tae"He stuttered.Tae smiled knowing he found the right spot.

He took kook's shirt off throwing it on the floor.He sucked on his nipple swirling his tongue on the tip."Mmmm"He moaned.Taehyung got up and locked the door just incase their parents walk in.

The next day
Taehyung woke up when Jungkook's phone alarm went off.He turned it off and turned to kook."Kookie get up you have to go to college"He started moving around and opened his eyes."Oh that hurt"Kook said rubbing his back."I am sorry love"Tae mumbled against his neck."it's okay...let's go take a shower"Jungkook said.Tae smiled and pecked his lips.They both got ready and went downstairs.
"I am surprised you woke up that easily kook"Annie said teasingly."Eomma"The younger whined.

A few months later {huge time skip sry}

Kook pov
Today is my graduation day and I am so happy and excited.I put my graduation gown on and right now fixing my hair.I heard my room door open and the locking sound."You ready love"He asked.I just nodded.He probably knew something was wrong so he walked up to me and spun me around picking me up and placing me on my dressing table."What's wrong baby"He asked and I could tell he was worried."It's nothing"I replied bluntly.
"I know something's wrong bub...you know you can tell me"He said caressing my cheeks.

"I am scared about eomma and appa finding out about our relationship"I said with a sigh."Don't think about that right now baby...its your graduation you should be happy" he said kissing my cheeks.As much as I loved him I am scared that our parents might find out and seperate us.
"Let's go"He said picking me up and putting me down."I could've got down on my own you know"He just chuckled and walked out of my room.

After the graduation ceremony {idk anything abt this that's why}
I ran up to Tae who already had his arms open.I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist.His hand was on my bum for support so I won't fall.He kissed my forehead and whispered a "I am so proud of you" in my ear.When we go home he gave me so many kisses we cuddled and played together for hours.

No one's pov
It's been a few days after kook's graduation and right now Taekook was in their swimming pool splashing water at each and just having fun.Jungkook suddenly lost Taehyung.He didn't know where the blue haired male went.He was really scared.Tears started streaming down his face as he slipped into little space."Dada"The little one said scared since he didn't know where his dada went."Roar"Taehyung screamed coming from the water.The younger cries became louder because the older had scared him.

"Oh baby I am sorry"He apologized to the crying little."Kookie thwoth tha dada lweft kookie"He spoke between his cries."I am sorry love...dada didn't mean to scare you hmm"Tae softly.He connected their lips into a soft kiss totally forgetting that they were in the pool and their parents could see them."Taehyung,Jungkook"Their parents screamed their name at the same time.Tae immediately pulled away and kook hugged him because the screaming scared the little.

"What are you doing ah"Jaehyun screamed."Appa it's not" Annie didn't let Taehyung finish his sentence and started talking."you were going to move out weren't you...pack your things and leave...i know you already found a place"she said with a harsh tone.Tae looked at her in shock.Before he could speak they both left.Tae got out of the pool while carrying the younger in his arms.They took a shower and Tae packed his things."Baby"He called the blonde haired male who was sitting on the bed crying.
"I love you"Tae walked up to him and pulled him into a kiss."I love you too"Kook said after pulling away.That was the last time Jungkook saw Taehyung.He doesn't know why Tae doesn't come to visit but he know that their parents don't want them together.

Taehyung's outfit on the date

Jungkook's outfit on the date

Where they went

That's it for this chapter.I hope y'all enjoyed💜💜
Will update soon.I don't know why I put a sad ending
It hurts 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 2.1K 39
Some mini-stories that came up in my mind.
11K 324 9
Just some random taekook oneshots and smuts. Top tae Bottom kook
75.6K 3.2K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~