*:・゚✧*:・゚katsuki bakugou x re...

By AriPopsicle

★。/|\。★ A book full of katsuki bakugou x female reader oneshots! Feel free to request any stories and i'll wr... More

.•° ✿ °•.introduction.•° ✿ °•.
ੈ✩‧₊˚the break up pt 2 ੈ✩‧₊˚
*ೃ༄'Kacchan.'*ೃ༄
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Enemies˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
☆.。.:*˚✿headcanons alphabet✿˚☆.。.:*
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾headcanons alphabet pt 2‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾
⋆ ★˚ · • . ° .popular girl˚ · • . ° .⋆ ★
*ೃ✧˚. ❃ shy reader *ೃ✧˚. ❃
☆。*。☆Pregnant☆。*。☆
nothing hurts when i'm with you.
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ bad kids ࿐ྂ
˗ˏ^Her Tics^ˎ˗
»•» I thought u loved me...«•«
。・゚゚・never break a promise.・゚゚・。
⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.YOU pushed ME away...⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆
➶ 。˚ °Anxiety ➶ 。˚ °
COMMENT REQUESTS!!
∘°∘♡∘°∘Wolf Bakugou x cat reader..∘°∘♡∘°∘
࿐‧₊◜·°˖˚♡Notes ࿐‧₊◜·°˖˚♡
⋆·˚ ༘ *Birthday Party ⋆·˚ ༘ *
⋆˚✿˖°Birthday girl ⋆˚✿˖°
﹒✩﹒Happier ﹒✩﹒
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
.ೃ࿐Fan edits .ೃ࿐
∘°∘♡∘°∘Singer Bakugou x fan reader ∘°∘♡∘°∘
sorry!! 😭😭
✪ What a time ✪
∘◦❀◦∘Pregnant y/n ∘◦❀◦∘
- Short break -
I'M BACK B!TCHES
˚✩. . ° Project Partners? ˚✩. . °

✧.*the break up*.✧

2.1K 25 15
By AriPopsicle

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

(this isn't linked to the last story btw-- warning: very angsty D:)

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ 

grab a tissue box!!

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

You and bakugou had been dating for 2 months and it was going well until about 2 weeks ago he began acting really distant from you, like ignoring you, leaving you on read, just generally seeming like he didn't want you around. 

you and him were a part of the bakusquad, and he had even been distancing himself from the rest of his friends. kiri, mina, kaminari and sero just told you to cheer up, because no matter what happened, they were still your friends. that made you smile, but you still felt more upset than ever about your boyfriend, because you didn't want anything to happen between you two.

you had both confessed when you were hanging out in the park in the late evening when you two paused, then shared a slow, sweet kiss. he was so kind and cute the first month, then things felt a bit off, maybe it was when everyone in the school found out?

either way, you had been feeling extremely frustrated about everything because on top of that, your grandma had recently fallen sick. from the age of 6 you had lived with her, and the news of her being ill fell on you like a ton of rocks. you had been trying even harder in training to let out all of your strong feelings about all the things you had been going through and all of your classmates noticed this, including bakugou.

it hurt even more, knowing the fact the person you trusted most, wasn't around. you couldn't tell him about your grandmother, about how you felt, about how you felt like screaming every time you saw your grandma in the hospital, how you cried almost every night...

"hey y/n chan! you okay?" mina asked, putting her arm around your shoulder, you forced a friendly smile and nodded, not saying anything. mina hesitated, as she walked beside you in the almost empty corridor of the school. it was the end of the day, after all.

"your grandma.. is it that bad still?" she whispered, knowing the topic was sensitive. you stopped just at the bottom of the stairs. mina stopping beside you.

"it's worse." you deadpanned, holding back the scream you had in your chest. you felt someone pull you into their embrace.

"i'm sorry, y/n. y'know me and the boys are always here, right?" your pink haired friend uttered softly, wrapping your arms around your shoulders. you buried your face into her shoulder, hugging her back.

"yeah, i know. a-and i'm so thankful for that. but the one person i want to be there for me isn't, so.." you stated, trying not to let your voice crack as you spoke. "i-i should go, i've got tons of homework. bye, mina."

mina couldn't say anything as you were already out the doors. she sighed and went back up the stairs, deciding to text you later on to check you were okay. 

little did you know, bakugou had been at the very bottom of the stairs, and he had heard enough before deciding to leave. he was waiting for you, but why would he do that if he didn't know what to say?

Bakugou's POV:

i'm so so stupid. me and y/n started dating a couple months ago and it's the only damn thing i've wanted just as much as being the number 1 hero. it's all because of what that one shitty extra said the other day. i was standing with her in school and i heard them whispering about how i didn't deserve a pretty, nice, popular girlfriend like her and that she should be with someone better like those guys.. i've never gave a fuck what other people thought, so why should i care? i didn't even fight them, it's just been making me think that they're right. i'm just this arrogant rude angry boyfriend and she didn't have to choose me, so why did she? why couldn't she have just stayed out of my life? ugh.

Bakugou was walking to the dorm building and he knew you were walking behind him, after hearing what you said to raccoon eyes it made him realise how much a fucking asshole he had been. after hearing about your grandmother it made him feel.. guilty? why? it isn't my fault.

he kicked a pebble in anger as he walked. maybe if we took a break, she might need one. the last thing she needs right now is me.

out of bakugou's pov

you could see your blonde boyfriend walking about 5 metres ahead and felt the urge to talk. it didn't have to be about your relationship, you just wanted to talk to him again, hear his voice. you didn't even know how much he missed your voice.

"k-katsuki?" you called out, stuttering at the start. you hoped he hadn't noticed the nervous hint in your voice.

bakugou didn't stop, he didn't show any sign of trying to. he walked on like he was the only one on earth, you felt immediate regret, but didn't give up, you were going to talk to him.

"katsuki." you sped up slightly to catch up. when you reached to where he was you were speechless, like you had forgotten how to speak. "u-uhm, hey."

at first the ash blonde was silent as a mouse, then he hissed something. "what do you want to bother me for now?"

you gulped, it felt like their was a lump the size of a rock in your throat. "i-i just wanted to talk." you attempted to fake smile, he took notice. "we haven't really talked in a while, haha." fake laughing took more energy from you than you thought it would, bakugou also took notice to this.

"maybe cause you gave up talking to me a week ago." he mumbled harshly, speeding up as he walked. your eyes widened. what's he talking about now?

"what?" you blurted, staring intensely at the back of his head.

"thought you were too good for me, huh? that's what everyone else thinks isn't it? well it's not true, you're just a weak extra like the rest that i'll always be ahead of." he growled, you took a step back, your feet couldn't move anymore. you were confused by the sight of him stopping too, and also by what he had said. he had always told you you were never like an extra to him, and that you were strong and capable, almost as powerful as him.

"i don't think i'm better than anyone, i swear.." you defended yourself, bakugou avoided looking at you.

"oh yeah? but you're so cool, y/n. so popular, so amazing." he snapped, emphasising the adjectives sarcastically. your face was unreadable, it was blank, it was empty. like your emotions. "you just have the perfect little life, huh?" he took a step forward.

"i-i don't.. kat please-" you trembled.

"NO! WHY DON'T WE BREAK UP AND SEE HOW YOU GET ALONG THEN HUH? bet you'll get along just fine." your eyes widened, and you snapped back into existence. everything was real again, this was real.

"YOU DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT MY FUCKING LIFE! IT'S ANYTHING BUT PERFECT AND YOU'D KNOW THAT IF YOU HADN'T BEEN AVOIDING ME!" you cried. for the first time in months, you showed your true feelings. bakugou was stunned, but he didn't let it show.

"MY GRANDMA'S DYING! SHE'S ALL I'VE EVER HAD SINCE MY SHITTY ABUSIVE PARENTS!" you shouted, tears threatening to fall from your eyes. "everything changed when i came here.. i put on an image to make it seem i had a great past and childhood like the others. i had never gotten the type of attention i get now until i came here.. i liked it, i felt happy." 

you and the boy were standing roughly 2 metres away from each other, he couldn't speak. the amount of emotions coming over him were overwhelming.

"you don't know what it feels like to lose everyone.. you're used to having everything and everyone at your fingertip, including me. if we broke up, it wouldn't make a difference to your shitty ego." you whimpered, wiping your teary eyes.

all bakugou wanted to do was hug you, comfort you, but he couldn't. he didn't really want to break up. but the horrible false words kept pouring out of his mouth.

"lose everyone, huh? what so your shitty friends don't matter to you? icy hot, shitty hair, dunce face, none of them? it's all about you isn't it?!" he yelled, a single tear fell down your cheek onto the floor. "DO THEY MEAN NOTHING!?"

"you're the one who makes everyone who tries to be friends with you feel like SHIT! YOU'VE MADE ME FEEL SHIT. EVERYONE IN OUR CLASS TOO! when i lost my parents. when i was taken away from them by social services, it made me realise i shouldn't take people around me for granted. you haven't realised that yet!" you spat back, sniffling.

"JUST SHUT UP! SO WHAT IF I TAKE PEOPLE FOR 'GRANTED'? WHICH I DON'T! I DIDN'T EVER WANT TO DATE YOUR SORRY ASS ANYWAY!" he screeched, explosions going off in his palms. "YOU'RE A USELESS GIRLFRIEND AND HERO ANYWAY!"

everything went silent after that in your ears. the only thing you felt was the rivers of tears tricking down your face. you looked down the ground, processing everything. after about 10 seconds of silence, you looked up and showed him a weak smile, your eyes still fulfilled with tears. 

"yeah, sorry." and with that, you walked of quickly, worried you were going to break down in front of him.

bakugou stood in the middle of the path, alone, no longer with your presence, just him and his thoughts. he hadn't even noticed the tears falling down from his wide shocked eyes. 

"no.. damn it.. DAMN IT! DAMN IT!" he agonized, his face falling into his hands.

that can't be the end.. i need you, y/n...

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

dayuuuummm

★✭─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──✭★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 8.1K 46
bakugou x reader (book one) (Y/n) Hakai, a bright and loving child. her best friend is Izuku and shortly becomes friends with a boy named Katsuki Bak...
904K 26.7K 98
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 𝟬𝟭 ♯ 𝗠𝗛𝗔 "𝐈 𝔇IDNT PLAN S H I T" - 𖤐 ፧ 𝗠AINLY BA...
33.2K 291 60
Katsuki Bakugo x fem reader oneshots Mature topics and language
102K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader