Him They Call The Cruel King:...

Av bts_army_1998

"If I only knew, my longing and desire meant nothing but destruction and loss" "The man I loved the most beca... Mer

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
07

06

36 5 2
Av bts_army_1998

"It's fuckn' hot!" Taehyung complained as he adjusted his hat and rushed towards the taffrail of the small ship. He was on a silent mission in civilian attire- a plain white T-shirt with beige shorts, sunglass, and leather slippers made him look more like a young guy on tour.

There's no chance he would want to leave a trace of his plan that can alert Min Yoongi. He couldn't risk anything else with the impression of saving a girl and there's one thing he respected about, "the time."

He wasn't alone in this mission, he had a new intelligence team. And leaving behind Hoseok with a valid reason was worth it. While Da Won and Namjoon were nowhere fit to put in this mission. Either they cause problems or get themselves messed up and Taehyung had the least patience to handle such types.

"Any leads? The location was located somewhere here..." Taehyung asked the head of the intelligence team who was sipping his chilled soft drink.

The team leader groaned as he parted his lips from the glass. "That tasted so good!"

Taehyung looked at him irritated, but waited until he was done with his compliments over the drink.
"You see... This data was provided by you. We are heading this way because you have asked us to take it here. That's why we are on this mission. I will take you anywhere you want!"

Taehyung sighed at his own decision and looked down at his phone. A text message popped up"I shouldn't be texting... but, Hoseok is awake!" - Jung Da Won. He quickly read it with a glance and shut it closed as he heard the intelligence team leader speak.

"We have traveled deep into Busan sea. Do you think their ship had come this way?"

Taehyung looked around using a binocular that was hung by his neck to check it for himself. Far far away, he couldn't find anything floating. Then they must have reached the Busan coast.

"We should head to the coast," Taehyung shouted at the captain ignoring the intelligence team leader who had expected this behavior of his. They knew once they get to Busan land, finding the girl and the cult will be hard. They have tons of places to hide and they are on a secret mission, they possibly cannot break into any place. Does he have a choice then? of course not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the coastline, Yoongi held the binoculars on, checking on the sea. After all, they are exactly doing what he wanted, except for one thing, the girl whom they are trying to protect was no more with them. His grip on the binocular tightened as the thought of D jumping into the sea replayed in his mind. His expression grew colder as he dropped the binocular from his sight and stared at the sea with his bare eyes. "Think as if we have a small trip in Busan for a couple of days until we stand again on board." He muttered at them.

A footstep approached, he gestures to his man to get back in the car and doesn't turn around to see that someone was there standing behind him in broad daylight. It was Jimin. He had a word to say and Yoongi did know what he would talk about.

"It's impossible to search for her in the sea. She wore a life jacket." He didn't pause on his own but Yoongi interrupted him. A cold tone, almost unfocused.

He said, "Dead or alive, we are going to find her out before anyone else does." He turned towards Jimin, that cold glare that held Jimin from answering back.
"Precisely, Yasmin must be taught a lesson. She interfered with our precious asset."

Jimin surely didn't agree with him mentioning D as Asset, but he didn't speak out. He sighed instead. To them, Yasmin was like a pain in the ass. They couldn't possibly throw her away nor tell Ye Jin to stop letting her younger sister poke into their business.

"How? How are you going to punish her? You don't wanna do it unless you want her to spill words for you or use her to get ourselves cleared out from this cult." Jimin said putting out his thoughts

Yoongi smirked as he turned towards him. "That's exactly what we are going to do. Use her both ways." He paused.

Thinking about her now after the incident, Yoongi grew more suspicious of her. She was there during their every mission and had free excess for the hospitality of all of them. Though she wasn't a cult member, still she stuck with them. What if, YeJi sent her on purpose?

It was never like, Yeji would make them finish their task easily. She sometimes liked playing with her team and what if Yasmin was doing that? Troubling them to get hold of D even though YeJi needs her.

"It's getting late. Before the entire city is awake, we should stay under the roof and try to find her. YeJi wouldn't do this if D can't survive the sea. There must be a way of survival and I know we will find her alive." Yoongi said as he gestures to the driver to get the rover ready.

*****************************************

Yoongi's hideout in Busan was something that YeJi nor Yasmin knew about. A random mafia would choose a skyscraper to hide out, from where he can check on the whole city but, this is Min Yoongi we are talking about. Hiding in a skyscraper is not his thing and he wasn't planning on hiding. Though it is a different dimension where he lives as a cult member or in other words, the Mafia of the south, he still possesses the attitude of the king though he knows his past or not.

Shinhwa is the most popular weapons school in Busan with old architecture that reflected the works of Europeans. It's a huge and the most active school in the whole of the South. The whole campus has a security camera which is being watched actively and has guards at the borders. Many officers often visit the campus for weapon practice at night while in the daytime, the young students were taught.

Beneath the school is the hidden floor with weapons and digital systems, as if someone out there is actually spying on the whole city under the house of the officials. The walls were soundproof and not even a ray of light passed out of the whole floor. There were enough rooms to rest with all the necessary stuff, yet can beat any fancy hotel room. Nobody knew there is a secret floor beneath and it wasn't an accident that someone randomly occupied that floor for such spying. It was designed at the beginning and was sealed before anyone could know about its existence.

It was very thoughtful of the designer to hide it in such a way that its entrance never existed on the campus. In fact, the floor ran deep under the city connecting many highways. It's in general a huge area. huge than Shinhwa Weapon School.

It was by noon when Yoongi's Rover reached the center of the city passing several streets and slipping into an alleyway. This alleyway goes straight to the mouth of the floor and nobody would even have a second thought that it could be a Mafia's hideout. The entrance was not shabby to keep it out of the people's eyes, but in fact, was more like an entrance of a fancy house.

The Rover rests at the car shed and many of Yoongi's man gathers around to escort him. It was only Yoongi's Rover that arrived at the floor this late, while the rest of them had reached there with advance dragging their two prisoners, out of which healthy Yasmin was one. Jimin and Yoongi step down from the Rover and walks straight to the main hall.

In the hall, they could hear Yasmin cursing the guards to untie her. As Yoongi walks in, the guards holding her down step back and offer a chair for him to sit in front of her. It was time for him to interrogate her, to get those words out of her mouth- Why she had to do this out of the blue when she was with them to help not to destroy their work?

"I don't think you are enjoying any of my hospitality," Yoongi said with his usual evil smirk.

Yasmin didn't dare to answer him back. She was calm as usual in front of him. She took a moment to glance around, guards watching over her with their weapons ready, and then beside one of the guards stood Park Jimin holding Daewoo DH45 (semi-automatic pistol). He looks away instantly as he meets her gaze.

His reaction shattered her last hope for explaining the scenario to them. But then again, what can she explain to them? That she felt bad for D and freed her? Or she didn't want D to end in their hands so she pushed her to the sea?

Yoongi kept his patience for her to answer him or at least turn back to him. Finally, after meeting so many disappointed faces she finally looks back at Yoongi.

"Why did you do that?"

She had no answers to convey. And she knew he would understand it but he kept demanding the answer.

"Why would I let an innocent suffer?" Her answers snapped Yoongi's thoughts and he froze for a second.

She continued..."Do you have any idea why she has to be punished? Just because YeJi asks, you get them to her." She paused and then continued

"Why didn't you try to ask YeJi when she needed her? Why didn't you fail to ask that before you captured her?"

Yoongi's grip on his gun tightened. His lip quirked in the suggestion of a grin but his eyes were serious. "Who told you that I didn't know what she did?"

Yasmin waited for him to say the reason, but he didn't..."Don't you expect me to feed you with all the information. You are no more trustworthy."

Yasmin sighed heavily and looked away with disappointment but, Yoongi reaches out to her chin and pulls her back to face him with his harsh touch. "Why you did that to her, you definitely had a plan in your mind. Didn't ya?"

Her heart almost skipped a beat. She stuttered..."Wh--wh--why do you think I would ha--have a plan?"

"Just wanted her to get off the board? No matter if she dies or lives?" Jimin asked with disgust.

There was an answer in her eyes... Her eyesight was blurred with tears. She would never think of ending a life with or without a purpose. But their words pained her more than a bullet fired from a gun piercing a body could do.

Yoongi watched tears tracing her cheeks all the way to the cheekbones. He was happier than torturing someone with weapons.
"Are you going to tell me or should I blame you for her death?"

Yasmin's eyes widened as she hears him and so as Jimin's.
"What did you say?? She didn't make it out?" She asked with shattered thoughts.

Jimin watched Yoongi nod his head at her. It was by then he realized he was just lying to get the words out of her.

"Now, tell me where did you intend to send her to?" Yoongi asked as he began loading his gun.

Yasmin couldn't even think of telling him even though D couldn't make it out. But she did believe that D could make it out alive and there was no way Yoongi could get hold of her.

"There is no plan, to begin with. I gave her the life jacket and made sure she uses it well and reaches the coast and takes the help of the police." Yasmin babbled in one shot.

When Yoongi's gaze met Jimin's, she said " And I don't care if she made it or not. As long as she didn't die in YeJi's hand, I'm relieved."

None of her words flinched Yoongi. He was very determined from the beginning. Keeping his patience he said, "You are no different than us. You are a murderer. You took a life, maybe she was innocent." There was something about his voice. It was a trick and it worked well on her. She began to feel guilty. Maybe D didn't make it out and it was her fault. She made it obvious at the beginning that D agree with her plan. D had given her the very last reason that she couldn't swim and though she did some arrangements, still she couldn't get a confirmation that she is alive. She almost had her plan spilled out but, she held, she had a little hope of life lingering in her body. But Yoongi was not done with his words, " Take her out of my sight and lock her in the room and if she doesn't stay quiet, shove her to my dungeon."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

663 10 44
"What happened Jungkook? Did fate brought us in a diffrent way? Or is it just ruining the both of us?..."
253 30 11
Everything falls, and this evil world is a world I no longer want to live in.
40K 864 13
"How can you do this to me?!" I yell. "We're sorry, Jungkook," They say. "Sorry, my ass," I spat.
193K 7K 52
Falling in love with the right person at the wrong time actually exists. "I am sorry", she whispered. "I loved you not love you", he replied. She was...