In love with a Weasley (Charl...

By SEHopeM

Its great being the older sister to the famous Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong I love my brother I really do... More

All about Rory Potter
POA 1
POA 2
POA 3
POA 4
POA 5
POA 6
POA 7
POA 8
POA 9
POA 10
POV 11
POA 12
POA 13
POA 14
POA 15
POA 16
POA 17
POA 18
POA 19
GOF 1
GOF 2
GOF 3
GOF 4
GOF 5
GOF 6
GOF 7
GOF 8
GOF 9
GOF 10
GOF 11
GOF 12
GOF 13
GOF 14
GOF 15
GOF 16
GOF 17
GOF 18
GOF 19
GOF 20
GOF 21
GOF 22
GOF 23
GOF 24
GOF 25
GOF 26
GOF 27
GOF 28
OOTP 1
OOTP 2
OOTP 3
OOTP 4
OOTP 5
OOTP 6
OOTP 7
OOTP 8
OOTP 9
OOTP 10
OOTP 11
OOTP 12
OOTP 13
OOTP 14
OOTP 15
OOTP 16
OOTP 17
OOTP 18
OOTP 19
OOTP 20
OOTP 21
OOTP 22
OOTP 23
OOTP 24
OOTP 25
HBP 1
HBP 2
HBP 3
HBP 4
HBP 5
HBP 6
HBP 7
Wedding aesthetic
HBP 9
HBP 10
HBP 11
HBP 12
HBP 13
HBP 14
DH 1
DH 2
DH 3
DH 4
DH 5
DH 6
DH 7
DH 8
DH 9
DH 10
DH 11
DH 12
DH 13
DH 14
2 years later
rewrite
New book

HBP 8

1.3K 25 0
By SEHopeM

It was finally the day of the wedding and to say I was nervous would be a huge understatement. 

"I can't do this, why did I agree to this, I'm not ready" I said looking at Angelina as she sat there watching me as I pace around Fred and Georges old bedroom.

"Rory, you're making me dizzy" I stop walking.

"Sorry, I'm panicking"

"I've noticed. Rory calm down" 

"I can't do this, I'm not ready. What do I do" 

"Aurora Nova Potter, take a breath" I do as she says "Right, now do you love Charlie" I smile at the thought of my soon to be husband.

"Yeah I do"

"And do you want to marry him" 

"More than anything" 

"So what are you doing today?"

"Marrying Charlie, thanks Ang I needed that"

"That's why I'm the maid of honour and that's why it's only me and you, so you can have a little freak out before the others get here" I hugged her as Tonks, Ginny and Hermione walked in. Angelina looked at them all before talking "We're on freak out number 1 by the way"

"Thanks for that Ang" I mutter. 

"Rory it's normal" Tonks says as she goes to sit on one the chairs Mrs Weasley had put in the room for us. 

"Is it"

"Yes, now come on in the chair so we can start working on you" Angelina says pointing at the chair infront of her. I sit down as she starts getting the bits ready to do my makeup whilst Tonks starts on my hair and Ginny start's on Hermione's. "Rory stop thinking, I can see the panic on your face"

"Sorry"

"Right you're done, Tonks you're next" Angelina says as I stand up and Tonks takes my place. Ginny moves on to Tonks hair whilst Angelina does her makeup. It's not long before every ones hair and makeup is done. I start pacing again.

"Rory what's on your mind" Ginny asks watching me.

"Yeah you'll regret that question"

"Come on let it out" 

"Does this feel too soon to anyone else, I mean we've only been going out for like 2 years, isn't that a bit soon"  

"I'll be right back" Ginny says running out of the room. 

"Where's she going" I ask and the others just shrug. She reappears a few minutes later with drinks and Mrs Weasley. 

"How many freak outs are we on" Mrs Weasley asks as she comes in.

"We are currently on freak out number 2" Angelina tells her. 

"Right can you girls give me a minute" Mrs Weasley asks the others who all nod and leave. "What's wrong"

"I don't know. I mean does this feel too soon for us to get married, shouldn't we be together longer. Don't get me wrong I love Charlie I really do"

"Rory, slow down. You love Charlie and he loves you, it's definitely not too soon when you've been in love for 7 years. I could see it from the start with you two. You both want this and that's all you need to think about. Just think about marrying the love of your life and nothing else"

"Thanks Mama Bear" I hug her as the others come back in. 

"We finished?" Tonks asks as I nod. 

"Right we need to start getting you in your dresses, it starts in 30 minutes" Mrs Weasley announces. I stand there staring at my dress as the other put theirs on. 

"Come on Rory, let's get you dressed" Ginny says handing me my dress. I put it on with Ginny's help before Hermione grabs my shoes, which George was right are converse much to Fleur and Angelina's protests. Once I'm ready I stand in front of the mirror and look at myself fully, my makeup is natural how I like it and my scar is half covered by my hair and dress. All my burn scars were removed thanks to Mrs Weasley. 

"Wow, you look stunning" Angelina says as she comes over to me. 

"Okay 5 minutes everyone ready" Mrs Weasley says as there's a knock at the door. Mrs Weasley opens the door slightly before fully opening it to reveal Moony, she leaves followed by my bridesmaids leaving me alone with my godfather. 

"You look beautiful Wolf" I notice the tears in his eyes.

"Thanks Moony" I hug him. "I just wish they could be here"

"They're always with you Wolf and your dad would of been the happiest person alive walking you down that isle and I'm glad you asked me to be the one to do that when he couldn't" 

"I love you Moony"

"I love you too Little Wolf, now shall we" He holds out is arm for me as I laugh slightly before taking it and walking downstairs. The others are stood by the tent waiting to start. 

"You look gorgeous Ror" Fred whispers as he sees me, Angelina at his side.

"I agree" George adds before taking his place beside Tonks. 

"You really do look beautiful Rory" 

"Thanks Harry" He smiles before standing with Ginny. The music starts as Harry and Ginny walk in first followed by Ron and Hermione, then George and Tonks before Fred and Angelina.

"You ready Wolf" Moony says as I take his arm he's holding out for me.

"As I'll every be" He kisses me on the head before we start walking in. I look up and the only person I see is Charlie, all my concerns about it being too soon disappear as my eyes meet his. Moony continues to walk me towards my soon to be husband before placing my hand in his and walking to his seat.

"You look beautiful" Charlie whispers as the officiant starts. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, We are gathered here today to celebrate the union oftwo faithful souls These two have come together with you, their family and friends, to celebrate their love and commitment they will make to each other today. As we all know, it is impossible to manufacture or imitate love; love is at once more wonderful and more terrible than death, than human intelligence, than forces of nature. The union we all witness today is built on a true love that runs deep.

Charles and Aurora as you both know, you are protected, in short, by your ability to love. As you make your wedding vows, remember this truth and honour it each day of your marriage. Charles, please repeat after me:

I, Charles Weasley, vow to honour and cherish you, to support you and celebrate you, until the very end."

"I, Charles Weasley, vow to honour and cherish you, to support you and celebrate you, until the very end" 

"Aurora now would you please repeat after me:

I, Aurora Potter, vow to honour and cherish you, to support you and celebrate you, until the very end."

"I, Aurora Potter, vow to honour and cherish you, to support you and celebrate you, until the very end."

"Now do you Charles Septimus Weasley take Aurora Nova Potter to be your wife"

"I do"

"And do you Aurora Nova Potter take Charles Septimus Weasley to be your husband"

"I do"

"Then I declare you bonded for life."The wizard waved his wand high over our heads a shower of silver stars fell from it, spiralingaround us as we kissed. Fred and George started cheering. "Ladies and gentlemen! If youwould please stand up!"They all did so, Auntie Muriel grumbling audibly; he waved hiswand again. The seats on which they had been sitting rose  into the air as the center of the tent changed to form a dance floor; the hovering chairs groped themselvesaround small white-clothed tables, which all floated gracefully backto earth around it.

Charlie linked our hands before we walked through the group of well-wishers as Charlie pulled me to the dance floor where the band had started playing. Charlie placed his hand on my waist before we started moving slowly.

"I can't believe I get to finally call you my wife" 

"I can't believe you're actually my husband" His lips meet mine as we continue to dance, soon others start joining around us including Mr and Mrs Weasley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 241 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
137K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
94.1K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
3.2K 83 32
"Ty, I think I'm going to do it again.. I don't want to but I don't think I'm strong enough this time." "What are you going to do?" "Where's my bro...