"Family? I have a family?"

By Ant357627

What if Summer & Tai adopted another kid in their lives. Or more? More

Chapter 1
What they look like
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
What the siblings look like now
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
What happened during their childhood
Chapter 15
Fun Facts!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 7

2.4K 40 15
By Ant357627

The scene cuts to the sisters' amazed faces turn to one of shame as Glynda, with a tablet computer, paces around the table the sisters is seated at with their brother seated in front of them, right underneath a bright light in the otherwise dark room.

Glynda: I hope that you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, young ladies. You put yourselves, your brother and others in great danger.

Ruby & Weiss: Well they started it!

Ilia: Yeah!

Neo nods her head in agreement with her sisters.

Glynda: If it were up to me. And by 'me' mean your brother, you'd be sent home... With a pat on the back...

Y/n: That's true.

Glynda:*she notices the sisters' smiles* ...But from me mostly, a slap on the wrist.*she demonstrates with her riding crop, which Weiss barely avoids as she gives out an "Eeep!* But... there is someone here who would like to meet you five again.

She moves out of the way so the surprised sisters can see Ozpin come through the doorway, holding a mug of hot chocolate and a plate of cookies.

Ozpin: Ruby, Weiss, Ilia & Neo Rose...*leans in to look at their faces* Still up to mischief I see.

The sisters chuckle in embarrassment while Neo smiled and sweating.

Y/n: Hello Uncle Ozpin.

Ozpin: And hello to you too, Y/n. So! Where did you four learn to do this?*gesturing with his head at the tablet showing the four's fighting*

Ilia: S-Signal Academy.

Ozpin: They taught you all to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed and hidden?

Weiss: Well, one teacher in particular.

Ruby:*gestures to Y/n* And our Big Bro!

Neo: "And big sisters and brothers."

Ozpin: "I see..."

He puts the cookies on the table in front of the sisters. Neo tentatively picks one up, eats it in a single bite, and then, not seeing any rebuttal, the four shovels the rest into their mouths.

Y/n: Make sure to chew.

Ozpin: It's just that I've only seen one other scythe-wielder, one sword-wielder, one that has the same semblance, and one that wears the same bowler hat with that skill before.

Ruby, Ilia & Weiss:*mumbles through their full mouth* Oh! That's our uncle, aunt, Adam, Winter and Roman!

Y/n: Please don't talk with your mouth full.

The three then swallow and wipe their mouths, in embarrassment.

Ruby: Sorry about that. That's our Uncle Qrow, Aunt Raven, our older brothers Adam & Roman and our older sister Winter!

Neo: "Uncle Qrow's a teacher at Signal. We were all complete garbage before he and the others took us under their wing."

Ilia: Yep. And now, we're all like— Hooowaaah! Witchaaaa!

The four sisters proceeds to make some karate-style poses and noises.

Ozpin: So we've noticed.*placing his cup on the table as he leans in, then sits down opposite of them* And are adorable girls such as yourselves doing at a school designed to train warriors?

Y/n: Adorable girls shouldn't be in a school designed to train warriors?

Glynda: Y/n, it's a......*sighs* Just as innocent as ever. Aren't you.

Weiss: Well... we want to be a become Huntresses.

Ozpin: You four want to slay monsters?

Ruby: Yeah! We only have two more years of training left at Signal! And then We're going to apply to Beacon!*talking faster and faster with her enthusiasm growing* You see, my sisters' and brother are starting there this year, and their trying to become a Huntresses and Huntsman, and we're trying to become a Huntresses 'cause we wanna help people. My parents, Adam, Winter and Big Bro always taught us to help others, so we thought, 'Hey, we might as well make a career out of it!'*giggles* I mean the police are alright, but Huntsmen and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and cool and really, gosh, you know!*flips out at the last part, staring at the two with a wide, crazy smile*

Glynda and Ozpin study them.

Y/n: Is your sugar rush over now, Ruby?

Ruby: Yes.

Ozpin: You five know who I am?

Weiss & Ilia: You're Professor Ozpin.

Neo: "You're the headmaster at Beacon."

Ozpin:*smiling* Hello there.

Neo: "General Korbel."

Ruby: Nice to meet you.

Ozpin: Would you four want to come to my school?

Weiss: More than anything, Mr. Ozpin.

Ozpin:*exchanging glances with Glynda, who shows her disapproval with a "Hmmph" before he turns back to the sisters* Well, okay.

The sisters smiles, wide-eyed and open-mouthed.

Ozpin: And Y/n-

Y/n: I refuse.

Glynda: Ozpin you do know that both Y/n, Winter, Adam and Roman, all refused to go to any Huntsmen Academies, right?

Ozpin: Which is why I made a alternate option for them.

Y/n: May I ask what is it?

Ozpin: It's called the Guardian program. It usually takes in students who don't want to become Huntsmen, but are willing to protect them if needed. And only high skilled, self trained and very talented students can be accepted into the program. And I know the perfect four who qualify for that and one of them is sitting right next to me.

Y/n:...........Will we share a team or be a fifth member of a team?

Ozpin: Nope. All four of you will be just like a regular team, but no team name. Just a four person group.

Y/n:.......Where do we sign?

The sisters smile from ear to ear at hearing that.

The scene changes again as Yang and Emerald Xiao Long tackles their sisters in a hug aboard the large Vale Airship to Beacon, crushing the air out of them.

Yang: Oh, I still can't believe my baby sisters are going to Beacon with us! This is the best day ever!

Ruby:*gasping* Please stop.

Emerald: Don't forget our older brothers and sister are also going! If this was a dream I don't to even wake up!

Weiss:*turning blue* Yang. Emerald. Your. Crushing us.

Yang and Emerald releases their sisters, as all four of them began to finally breathe.

Yang: Whoops, sorry. But we're so proud of you four!

Neo: "Really guys, it was nothing."

Mercury: What do you mean, nothing? It was incredible!

Yang: Merc's right! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you four are the bee's knees.

Ruby: Look, we don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? We don't want to be any kind of knees!

Ilia: Exactly! We just want to be a normal girls with normal knees.

Adam:*confused* What's with you four? Aren't y'all excited?

Weiss: Of course we're excited Adam... It's just...*sighs* We kinda got moved ahead two years. All we're saying is don't want people to think that we're special or anything like that.

Y/n:*going over and giving his sisters a one-armed hug* But you four are special. Even if moved either two, three or no years. You four are still the little sisters I love, protect and care for.

Weiss, Ruby and Ilia felt touched by what Y/n said. While Neo looked like she wanted to cry.

Cinder: You really know just what to say, don't you?

The siblings' attention is drawn to the 2-D animated newscast on Vale News Network playing nearby, talking about the robbery and showing the masked man's wanted poster.

Cyril: The robbery that was led by Vale Most Wanted masked criminal, who continues to evade authorities, military and Huntsmen. If you have any information on this man's whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa.

The poster changes to Lisa Lavender, with a photo of animal-eared demonstrators holding signs saying "WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!" followed by an image of the logo of a growling red wolf's head with three scratch marks.

Adam and Ilia sighs sadly as Winter and Ruby pats their back in comfort.

Lisa: Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted...

The news feed is cut off as a hologram of Glynda replaces it.

Glynda: Hello, and welcome to Beacon!

Yang, Mercury, Emerald, Ruby & Weiss: Aunty Glynda!

Glynda: My name is Glynda Goodwitch.

Roman & Cinder: We know that.

Glynda: You are among the privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold that peace. You have demonstrated the bravery and courageous needs for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our very world.*disappears*

Ruby & Weiss:*among several other cries of surprise* Oh, wow! Guys, look! You can see Signal from up here!

Ruby, Weiss and other students look through the glass walls at the town below.

Cinder: I guess home isn't too far after all.

Y/n: True. But Beacon's our new home, now.

The twelve hear a passenger groaning and hunched over nearby, running to the back of the ship.

Mercury: Well... I guess the view isn't for everyone.*rolls his eyes*

Adam: I mean......It was a nice moment while it lasted.

The ship is seen approaching Beacon across a large body of water.

Roman (voice over): I wonder who we're gonna meet!

Weiss (voice over): I just hope they're better than Vomit Boy.

Y/n (voice over): Weiss, be nice.

Weiss (voice over): Sorry Brother...

Ilia (voice over): Oh, Yang, Cinder, gross! You have puke on your shoes!

Yang & Cinder (voice over): WHAT?! Ewww! Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross!

Ruby, Weiss, Emerald & Ilia (voice over): Get-Get away! Get away from us! Get away from us! Get away from us! Big Bro help!!

Y/n (voice over):*sighs* This will an interesting year.

Fun Fact #3: Y/n has the same innocence as Ruby and Weiss.

Fun Fact #4: Ruby and Mercury mostly addresses Y/n as 'Big Bro'. While Ilia sometimes addresses him as 'Sliver' due to his Sliver eyes.

Fun Fact #5: Adam carries a beanie at all times whenever he sees a 'No Faunus aloud' sign on stores.

Fun Fact #6: Neo and Ilia love hiding or sleeping in Y/n's cloak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 373 10
Y/N spends his time wandering around the world of Remnant, inside and outside the four kingdoms. All for the sake of practicing his Grimm slaying ski...
41.1K 1K 10
The multiverse theory, the greatest excuse to say a world is possible, in this one (F/N) Rose doesn't trust his sister Ruby with his first escape pla...
12.7K 195 21
as the son of two great huntsman you would think that life would be alright for y/n but you would be wrong, y/n life was a constant agony with some h...
306K 2.3K 32
You are the adopted son and the eldest child of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose. You have been treated like nothing but just a stranger. Always got...