Her last goodbye (Taehyung x...

By bangtansoyedanfics

Every thing becomes cold as ice . His body is freezed when he listen those words ... Taehyung: yn ! .. Taehy... More

Cast
Ep 1
Ep 2
Ep 3
Ep 4
Ep 5
Ep 6
Ep 7
Ep 8
Ep 9

Ep 10

944 25 13
By bangtansoyedanfics

Author pov

Taehyung in hurry open room of yn . His eyes again fill with tears when he saw yn lying on the bed having oxygen mask with many wire attached to her body in that wire yn is looking like she already lefter her soul . Taehyung is not able to see yn like this he fall on the ground and started crying. By hearing his loud voice of crying shina came inside the room and rub Taehyung's back . With much courage Taehyung stand up and move to her bed . He gently careers yn's forehead and kiss it .

Taehyung: i promise you ... I will not let you go

Taehyung decided to meet yn's doctor . His heart doesn't accepting the fact that yn have cancer and it's is the reason she left him . Every second for him making him feel suffocating and anxious. He open the door of doctor Doung cabin . From his expressions Doctor doung got that Taehyung is yn's husband.

Taehyung went straight to Doctor.

Taehyung: doctor is there any way to safe her anyway... Don't worry about money i will pay how much it cost just save her . I dont want to lose her

Taehyung again lost his tears and fall on the ground. Doctor Doung support him .

Doctor: there is a way Mr Kim if it's possible then yn's cancer can cure fully

Taehyung: what's the way i will do anything for her anything

Doctor: ask her father to donate her bone marrow it's the only way she can treated ..

Taehyung: i will bring him i will do anything for her .

Doctor: Mr Kim be fast Miss Shin already taking her last breaths . It's seem like she doesn't want to fight for herself. Do hurry as fast you can .

Taehyung: i am going right now doctor. Just preserve her till 2-3 hour. I will bring the bone marrow.

Shina and Taehyung decided to go yn's parents house. Meanwhile Suho decided to stay with yn . Taehyung drive the car as fast he can. Right now for him most important thing is yn he doesn't care that if any accident happen because of his speed. They both reach there in one hour . Taehyung told Shina to take him to yns parents house.

Shina knock the door of Yns parents house her mother open the door by seeing shina .

Shina : Hello Mrs Shin do you remember me

Mrs Shin : Shina i remember and who is he

Shina : Mrs Shin He is yn's Husband Taehyung

Mrs Shin look at Taehyung from head to toe .

Mrs Shin: how is my daughter

Taehyung: she is taking her last breaths

Mrs Shin start crying

Shina: Mrs Shin this not eight time for crying where is Mr Shin only he can save her.

Mrs Shin take Taehyung and Shina to the living room.

Mr Shin with expressionless face come outside his room . Taehyung stand up from sofa. He look at Yns father . He wonder that how a man be cold to his own child.

Mr Shin: i already told her that she is not my daughter. I don't give my bone marrow to any stranger

Taehyung: Please Mr shin Yn is on her death bed if we don't get bone marrow she will die .

Mr Shin: i don't care

Taehyung: Mr Shin please don't do this Please she is your own blood

Mr Shin: SHE IS NOT MY DAUGHTER

Taehyung: then for a stranger please donate her your bone marrow i will give you whatever you want whatever. I will give you my everything .

Mr Shin: do you think that i will sell my bone marrow to you. .. huh sorry Mr Business man

Taehyung: WHAT YOU WANT FROM HER HUH ONLY BECAUSE SHE FOLLOWS HER DREAMS YOU LET HER DIE . ONLY BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO BECOME LAWYER THAN DOCTOR. IFS THAT THIS IS A VERY BIG PUNISHMENT FOR HER . I KNOW THAT HOW MUCH TALENTED SHE IS AND HOW MUCH SHE DID FOR INNOCENT PEOPLE . I beg you Mr Shin i beg you please save my wife please don't let her i beg you i beg you

It seems like his words doesn't effect Mr Shin he turned around to go his room .

Taehyung fall on the floor . Shina support and rub his back . He is crying there loudly and his tears do not stop .

Taehyung: please save my yn please i beg you i beg you Mr Shin please..

Shina : Taehyung.. calm down Mr Shin Please Say yes .. otherwise you are considered to be murder of your own daughter..

Mr Shin without saying a single word go to his room and lock it .

Taehyung knock his door violently but he doesn't open .

Taehyung: OPEN THE DOOR ! MR SHIN PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR ! .. MR SHIN PLEASE SAVE MY WIFE . MR SHIN PLEASE.

Now Taehyung getting anger . Now he realised that it's not yn's dreams for which Mr Shin is behaving like this. It's Mr Shin's ego . His egos hurt if he say yes to him .

Taehyung : OK MARK MY WORDS MR SHIN IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY WIFE I WILL ALSO NOT LET YOU LIVE PEACEFULLY... I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL... YOU WILL ALSO LIVE IN AGONY LIKE I WILL GOING TO LIVE FOR MY WHOLE LIFE .

Then Shina's phone rang. It's from suho . She picked it .

Shina : what happens suho

Suho : Shina Taehyung please do fast yn is crying in pain . Doctor's saying do hurry .

Shina : ok

Shina cut the call and look at Taehyung. From Shina's expression he got that what happens. He stand up from floor and in hurry run to his car with shina . Taehyung drive the car . Through driving he thinking the time he spent with yn like how they meet how he first time kiss her and propose to date him . Then his marriage with yn . His eyes full of tears . He wish to escape from everything with yn and be with her till his last breath . He wants to hug her kiss her tell her that nothing will happen to her till he is with her . He considers himself to let her go from him . He feels regret that he does not recognise that she had cancer. He is right now feeling himself dying with her . He stop car .

Taehyung: Shina i am not able to drive right now.. ca you drive please

Shina : sure

Shina and Taehyung exchange seats . Taehyung still crying and praying every second that please let him talk once with yn . Don't take her from himself without HER LAST GOODBYE ..

After some time

Taehyung run to yn's room Taehyung is not able to think anything right now he is breathing heavily but before he can enter yn's room suho stop him . Taehyung struggle but suho grab his both arms .

Suho : Taehyung! Listen me

Taehyung: no i want to meet yn .. leave me suho

Suho : TAEHYUNG!

Taehyung is still struggling and crying..

Suho : TAEHYUNG! .. SHE ALREADY LEFT

By listening him he fall on the floor suho try to support

Suho : i am sorry Taehyung .. i am sorry.. she was in so much pain ...

Taehyung is right now pale his whole body is freezed and every single second becomes torture for him ..

Taehyung: Yn .. yn ..

Suho : Taehyung..

Taehyung: Yn !!..

Shina is crying in other corner .

Nurse : you can see Miss Shin for last time

He look at that nurse .. right now he is not able to say and do anything. Suho try to get up Taehyung. Taehyung enter the room where yn's dead body is placed . He can't control himself. He go towards yn and remove white blanket over her face . When he saw yn's face his heart is broken. He caress her hairs gently and kiss her forehead.

Taehyung: how can you leave ..huh .. you don't have permission to leave right now ..ok get up .. yn please i am dying.. i am dying.. yn .. ! I love you .. get up .. i love you..

Taehyung's tears did not stopping right now his all tears was falling down on yns dead face .
He pull her face close to his chest and hug her for last time . This thought is hurting him that this is last time he is meeting his love ..

Taehyung: yn .. i will not let you go ..i will not ... I can't live without you got that .. please open your eyes you said we will always be with each other forever... What happens to that promise huh.. yn it's hurting very much .. please..

He take yns hand and kissed it .. he take out his ring from his hands and put it on yns finger ..

Taehyung: do you remember I used to sing a song for you and you usually sleep on it .. shall I sing for you for last time..

He again broke into tears . Just imagine how it's feel like to see your love for the last time . He caress her hairs and kiss her forehead gently.

Taehyung:  I wrote a long letter
to the moon one day
It isn’t brighter than you but
I lit a small candle

The nameless bird that sings
in the park at dawn
Where are you
Oh you

Why are you crying
It’s only me and you here
Me and you
Oh you

Your singing voice,
That follows deep into the night,
brings the scarlet morning
One step, then another step

Dawn passes by and
When that moon falls asleep,
then the blue light that was with me
disappears

Ost : 4 O'clock
Singer : Taehyung verse only

Taehyung: no matter where you live .. you are always going to be mine .. and next time i will not let you go . Maybe in next life..

Taehyung: i know you love me and i love you.. forever.. and it will never die .. we meet again in next life

He tie a red thread on yns wrist  kiss her hand and then peck her lips .

Taehyung: take rest my angel .. we will meet in next life.. i love you yn .. i love you always..

And Kim Taehyung's soul died that night ..

After 5 years

Taehyung leave a rose on yns grave.. Today is Yns death anniversary. He went back to his adopted daughter. He take her hands and go back to his car .

Taehyung: yn why are you making that wired looks.. do you want to say some thing

Yn : yes papa Whome you are calling yn that's my name ..

Taehyung: she was my angel .. she leave me very early ..you know she is very kind and beautiful like you

Yn : if she loves you then why she leaves you ..

Taehyung: because i doesn't deserve a angel like her .. but i will become a good person so in next life we can be together ... You know you are also a angel that's why i nane you yn ..

Yn : but i never leave you i love you ..

He hug her and some tears left from Taehyung's eyes .. he is not able to move from yn death ..so he adopted a girl and name her yn .. so he feels like she is always with him wherever she is...

Lyrics :Wake up, stay with me
Through the flood and through the fear
Right now I need you here
I need you to stay strong
To remind me where I came from and where I belong
So wake up and stay with me

'Cause I'm starting to think that I never actually had you
You're not in the dark, far from the light
I need to know now

Are you with me?
Are you in or are you out?
Are you with me?
Are you drifting through the doubt?
Are you in or are you out?

Singer : nilu
Ost : are you with me ?
Kdrama: Her last goodbye

---------------------- THE END --------------------

AUTHOR NOTE :
Thank you guys for being with me in the journey of her last goodbye.. thank you for reading it. I know it's very emotional and sad ending but don't worry they will meet in next life. ... I am sorry i have a lot of grammatical mistakes but i know you all familiar that English is not my first language.. i hope you like this fiction and please vote and comment your comments are like a booster for me ... Love you all so much..

If you are interested in Rom com with little mystery suspense and huge romance you can read my new upcoming fiction that's Kim Namjoon x yn ff ( Fifty shades of Mafia ) .. this series is full of comedy with dark aura of Mafia romance with many your favourite kdrama actors and actresses..

Thank you guys... Meet in next fiction
Good bye !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.8K 47
When she faced a huge betrayal, he came in her life. Her life was messed up. He become her destiny. They both were destined to be together. Even ther...
635K 24.2K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
254K 12.5K 49
(Currently under editing so the story line might seem messed up) ⚠️ Y/n: I hate you Taehyung: i hate you more then you could imagine!! Taehyung and...
11.3K 367 27
"I can understand you. I know what you are feeling right now," he said as he approached me. But I stopped him and tears streamed down my face. "You...