Meera ~ anvaar-e-illahii

By Rosesandbutterfliess

Back in the 15th century when the times were tough and the kings were ruthless blossomed a beautiful love sto... More

author's note
MEERA
ASHAR
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
The End
announcement
update

Chapter 22

5.7K 372 9
By Rosesandbutterfliess

The words that just left her brother's mouth rang in the whole room while she stood there silently.

What was her brother even saying? He was telling her to live her whole life without her husband, the husband she cares about so much. The husband with whome she had spent so many precious moments. The husband whome she loves so much.

She twisted her arm trying to get out of his hold but his hold just tightened around her wrist. She felt her eyes getting teary at the though of staying away from him.

She looked at her brother with teary, begging eyes.

"Bhai please, I know what happened was not good but we-"

"Not.a.word.Meera" he said emphasizing on his words as he looked at his wife and mother angrily.

"Take her to your room mother." He said dragging her towards the door as she tried to get out of his hold. Her teary eyes met with Ashar's who was looking at her with a clenched jaw as if he was trying to control his own emotions.

"No...no, no Bhai please" her sister in law and mother held her from both the sides and dragged her away from the room while she kept looking back at Ashar crying.

He stood there with a clenched jaw and fisted hands as he saw her being dragged away by her mother as she cried out for him. He kept looking at her till they took her away from his sight.

Aryan looked back at him glaring.

"And you can leave tomorrow. My sister will never go back to that place."

Saying so he left his father's room in anger as the king slumped down on his chair. Ashar shared a look with the king before he also walked out to his own chamber.

................................

Mehrunissa and the queen mother kept looking at her as she cried her heart out sitting on the bed. Her mother felt her own eyes getting teary. What was even happening in her daughter's life. First she was forced to marry someone from a far away nation and when finally she found her happiness in him her brother came taking it away from her.

Suddenly she heard the door of her room opening as Aryan came inside. His facial expressions still held the angry look from before. His eyes scanned the whole room and finally landed on his sister who was crying on the bed.

His jaw tightened with the though of her hiding her life's biggest decision from him. He wanted to be soft with her but only the thought of her lying to him was enough to make him angry.

"Your husband will leave tomorrow and you will not come out of this chamber till tomorrow evening."

Hearing his voice she looked up and found her sister in law trying to talk to him but he just gave her a hard look. Listening to his words her eyes again got filled with tears as she got down from the bed.

"Bhai please, I love him"

His eyes turned soft for a second looking at her red teary eyes but he knew this decision was for her own good. Ignoring her words he looked at his mother and said loudly.

"Make sure she doesn't leave the room" saying this he moved out while she kept staring at his back. Her mother made her sit on the bed and mehrunnissa followed her husband behind.

'beta come here" she made her lay on the bed with her head in her lap as she caressed her face softly.

Meera hugged her mother's stomach tightly as she fell asleep while crying.

............................

"Rajkumar this is wrong" Aryan heard his wife speak as they reached their chamber.

"Nothing is wrong, I know what is the best for my sister" she sighed heavily and placed her palm on his back.

"Aryan please think about it. She loves him." He turned around and cupped both her cheeks. "You don't have to worry, just trust me. I'm doing this for her own good".

She just nodded her head as he went away. Hopefully he will not regret his decision of seperating his sister from her husband.

............................

"So what now?" Niharika asked him as tears fell from her eyes. Arham looked down, he didn't know how to tell her anything.

"Will yo-" he voice cracked in between as she took in a deep breath to continue."will you ever come back or will you marry someone else?"

"Hey, please don't say that niharika. I love you." He held both her hand tightly looking into her eyes trying to assure her. As she started crying loudly he pulled her into a tight hug swaying her from side to side.

.............................

Ashar was sitting on the bed thinking about what all happened in just one day. Although he was happy that he didn't have to lie to her anymore, he didn't want to live away from her.

He didn't even know how many months it works take for him to find out the person who was involved with Amir humza.

Just then he saw somebody sneaking inside the room. He stood up taking out his sword just in case it was an attacker.

As the person moved closer he heard tingling noises of Jewelry. His eyes widened as he saw Meera taking off the shawl from her body as she came running towards him and threw herself into his arms.

He wrapped his arms back around her as she cried on his chest. "please don't go, we will talk to bhai. He will understand."

He could hear desperation in her voice as she refused to let go of him. He knew this was the moment he was dreading, now he definitely has to say something to make her stay here.

Forcing her away from his body he held her cheeks and made her look into his eyes.

"Meera I think it's better you stay here" he saw as her expressions changed as she looked at him in disbelief.

"What are you saying Ashar, you want me to stay here without you" her voice came out weak as he held her arms.

"Aryan is very angry right now Meera. I will come back when everything will settle down"

"And when will it settle down? How many days?" she asked while wiping her tears away.

"I don't know." He said and looked away from her accusing eyes.

"Please tell me Ashar, for how many days do you want me to wait for you to come back?" Her voice turned sarcastic yet hurt from his words. Was he really letting go of her so easily?

"You should leave Meera" he didn't match his eyes with her as she looked at him with hurt and betrayal shimmering in her eyes. Feeling her eyes burning with tears she ran away from there.

Ashar turned back and saw her running away and he could see that she was crying. He consoled himself. Anything to keep her safe.

................................

It was early morning and Ashar, Arham and his army were ready to depart. The king, queen, Aryan and mehrunnissa were at the fort gate to see them off according to the royal protocol.

Just as ashar was about to sit on his horse they all heard a loud voice calling out his name from behind.

Turning back they saw Meera rushing towards them with her clothes being all over the place and tears running down her eyes.

Aryan was stunned to see her crying so much since yesterday, his sister rarely cried. She was a strong girl and seeing her cry like this made him think about his decision for a second bit he decided to shrug it off suddenly feeling angry at her for going against his orders.

Just as she was about to cross him he held her arm tightly preventing her from taking even a step ahead.

"Bhai hume Jane dijiye"

(Bhai please leave me)

She spoke desperately trying to get out of his hold but he just looked at her angrily.

"What the hell are you doing here. Mother take her inside."

He said as her attendants and his mother took a hold of her trying to take her back to her room as she kept shouting.

"Nooooo, please noo, let me go" ashar watched as his wife looked at him desperately trying to reach him as her family blocked her. He gave her a blank look trying to supress his emotions and sat on his horse. Closing his eyes as he heard her screaming out his name one last time before he pulled the reigns of his horse.

...

So much drama.

So who is your favourite couple.

Aryan-mehrunissa

Arham-niharka

Ashar-meera

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.6K 34
Till Series: Part 3 Highest Rank #6 "I'm going to be a queen! Bow before me, sister." Her sister smirked. Ada held her head high. She will not bow to...
2.2M 130K 65
β€’Completedβ€’ *Read only if you can accept the grey shade of life* The Kazi was called in, a few prayers were read in a tongue unknown to her and then...
114K 6.2K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
220K 12.6K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...