Texting Jimin

By _amxnx_

Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an... More

1. First Text
2. Playboy
3. His Crush
4. The Desperate Need
5. Fine A$$
6. Embarrassed Hoe
7. Another Failure?
8. Group Chat
9. Two Fools
10. Piano Meet
11. When The Hotties Meet
12. Dug One's Own Grave
13. First Love
14. Surprise Bitch
15. Ex = Trouble
16. Dress Trial
17. Dress Trial Ver. 2
18. Bitchy Bitch
19. Rude Mf
20. WWH
21. Hope Right Here
22. Fight?
23. Jackpot
24. Handsome Asshole
25. Seducer
26.Weeknd
27. Magic Vodka
28. Drunken Phase
29. Fucked Up
30. Revealed
31. Cream Aesthetic Party
32. Heavenly
33. Yacht
34. Crying Hearts
35. Cure Of Sadness
36. Golden Chance
37. Angel Compliments
38. Friendly Advice
39. I Like You
40. Glow Up
41. Regret
42. Apologies
43. Incomplete Love
44. Angel
45. Date Plan
46. Window Crash
47. My Girl
48. I Want To Love Him
49. Little Broken Hearts
50. Beautiful Man
51. Hand In Hand
52. Friends?
53. Goddess
54. StuDIES
55. Doll
56. Mathematician
57. Mixed Signals
58. Little Devil
59. Loverboy
60. Red Roses
61. Mission Reconciliation
62. Jelly Jungkook
63. The Separation
64. Promises
65. Texting Jimin
66. Private Group Chat
67. Chim Chim
69. D-day
70. Last Text
71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)
72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

68. Heart Burst

1.9K 105 12
By _amxnx_

Jimin walks towards the door with slow steps, his heart pacing faster the very minute he is walking closer to the entrance.

Unlocking the door, he twists the knob, opening it... to find no one.

Jeez.

For a second he thought you were here.

Your schedule was as tight as his and obviously, it was impossible for you to come and meet him.

He ruffles his hair in embarrassment and smiles a little at his thoughts. It could have been a great surprise if you were to come and surprise him.

With disappointment, he turns to walk away when a big burst occurs behind him. He blinks in surprise only to find petals of roses falling on him. Hundreds of red petals showering, the softness of them trailing down his skin. 

He stands in awe, the flowers shining and reflecting in his eyes. It was beautiful. As the petals falling comes to rest, he finds a man coming in with a tray of cake.

A big smile appears on Jimin's face as the man passes him a paper. He takes it and unfolds it, looking at your handwriting. He blushes indefinately.

"To my Loverboy, for working so hard. I'm sorry for not making it there. I hope this little surprise made you happy. Do your best and keep smiling, I'm always there with you. I love you - Your Lily"

Wow.

The man hands over a big rectangular gift from under the tray to him too. The surprises just couldn't stop coming, and so was his smile.

Opening the lid, he finds another rectangular box inside. Removing the upper cover he stands in awe as he witnesses a customized mic lying inside.

"Loverboy" written in Italics on the mic.

Tears arise in his eyes as another small gift gets passed to him.

He chuckles, the tears still pouring out of his eyes as he unboxes the gift to find a black box. He opens it to find a paper inside. What was this? Placing down the box he unfolds the paper to read the word "Moustache"

His brows frown as he looks at the back of the paper,  searches for something in the box to find something but he discovers nothing.

What was going on?

Jimin glances up at the man, "You know something about this?" He asks him and the man just shrugs. Jimin runs his fingers through his hair, thinking about what was going on until he finds something odd.

Looking back at the man, he slowly blinks.

Why was he blushing?

And suddenly the man wasn't able to make eye contact with Jimin. Curious, Jimin gets closer to the man as the man shrinks, the blush turning redder the closer as he was getting.

Was he a fan of his?

The man bends down to take out something from the lower stand. Another gift gets passed on to him and Jimin hesitantly takes it, realizing that the hands of the man weren't so manly.

They were so soft and feminine, he stopped, making the man pause in between too.

Lowering himself, Jimin gets on his knees to look closely. Looking directly into the eyes of the man, he takes the gift from him and places it down.

This time the man meets Jimin's eyes to find something flash in his lens. They were glimmering with surprise and sparkles.

"The moustache." Jimin mumbles, raising the chin of the man and tucking fingers at the end of his moustache. He plucks out the glued moustache watching it easily removed, revealing none other than your beautiful face.

You instantly blush and Jimin doesn't hold himself for even a second further. He smashes his lips on yours making you stumble on your elbows with a surprise.

His hands grip your waist and your face, kissing the heck out of you. Tears slipped out his eyes and his smile widely spread on your lips.

"What a surprise it was." Later, he let go of your lips to cup your cheeks, "You never fail to amaze me." He goes for a hug and tightly holds you. Patting his back you nuzzle yourself closer to him while crying out too.

It was so so so long.

"We're finally here." You mutter trying to get closer to him but the fat inserted in your outfit didn't let you get a closer touch with him.

You came in a get up to surprise him and it went really well looking at the results.

Jimin bursts into laughter while wiping his tears, "What is this?" He moves back to look at the outfit you were wearing, woolen stuff beneath to make you look fat and unrecognizable. A cap holding up your hair.

Immediately going for the cap, he removes it to see your pretty long hair fall to your shoulders. A shy smile appears on your cheeks as Jimin bites down on his lips to suppress his teeth showing. He was THAT happy.

"Hey," You say, watching Jimin helping you open up those stuffed woollen packs from your suit. "Hey," he sweetly voices, his ears turning red after hearing you giggle.

"You look pretty," Jimin doesn't meet your eyes, but compliments you shyly, helping you remove your white shirt and cleaning the remains latching onto your skin. "Even like this?" You whisper in embarrassment as he gives you a stiff nod in response.

After finally cleaning all of you, Jimin stands you up watching the gift he didn't open. He picks it up and sits beside you. "I can forever be grateful for all of this that you did." He removes the ribbons and glances at you, "Trust me when I say that I'm really lucky to have you."

"And I'm lucky to have you." You peck his cheeks and he pouts out a smile, opening the gift. He finds two little figurines hugging each in a glass frame featuring a name plate below, "loverboy and Lily."

He brings the figurines closer to his eyes, "This is really cute and they look like us." He chortles, looking at the two of them, blushing and tightly hugging each other.

"I'm glad you liked it." You say, leaning closer to the frame and admiring it too.

Placing it down, Jimin brings the tray of cake closer to both of you, "Let's finish this first." He picks up the knife and takes out a slice to feed you until a 'ping' happens on his phone.

Checking on his phone, he squints his eyes.

You chew the cake and lean closer to him, checking what happened. His eyes stare at the screen and you avert your look at him, "What's wrong?"

"You should come with me." He presses his lips inside, taking your hand and taking you out of his room.

Right now you were in the building of his agency and you had no idea what was happening. He remembers something and rushes back inside the room only to come back with two concert tickets.

Tickets for his concert.

"What is happening?" You ask as he takes you downstairs. Several people in the building glance at you with curious eyes as Jimin takes you along with him.

Was it safe to go around like this?

As Jimin takes the elevator the door reveals a boy group. As they see Jimin all of them bow at once and Jimin bows back. Clicking on the ground floor Jimin watches the door close.

The boy group behind starts murmuring something with excitement and you were getting tense as to why was Jimin being so nonchalant about all of this.

Before you could bend towards Jimin, a boy from behind taps your shoulder. Jimin notices, but does nothing. You feel helpless but since it could be disrespectful you turn to him with a frightful smile on your face.

You could hear Jimin burst into a little laughter at your behaviour but again does nothing further. Ignoring him for now, you see the boy who called you.

"Are you Lily by any chance?"

Your eyes stare dreadfully at him. His eyes widen at your no response. He gasps and does a 90-degree bow to you, the others bow right after him. Blush crept up their faces at the same time.

As the elevator comes to a stop they all immediately shake hands with you, "It was really great seeing you." They talk with their smiles reaching to their ears, "You are as beautiful as Jimin's submenim said." They murmured in the last, giggling and laughing while getting out of the elevator.

Like a zombie, you turn your head slowly towards Jimin.

He chuckles again, biting on his palm, suppressing his laughter again.

Getting out of the elevator Jimin clasps his fingers with you as you walk like a ghost with him. To how many people did he talk about you? What if they revealed it publicly? How many people were involved in this secret?

"Y/n calm down." Holding your shoulders Jimin shakes you, "It's nothing, I'll explain everything to you later." He pats your head, smiling, "For now there's a surprise for you."

Your ghost aura flies away as the colour of your skin comes back, "surprise?"

He nods, with a tight smile.

Genuinely curious, you go along with him only to stop in between to find a woman and a boy sitting in the guest room.

The boy looking very similar.

As the boy finds Jimin coming he shines like the sun and jumps out of his seat to go and hug Jimin, "Jimin Hyung!" He spreads his arm around him and hugs him tight.

"Hey, champ." He caresses his hair and bends down to his height, "have you been doing well?" He asks and the boy replies enthusiastically, "YES."

He laughs and pats his shoulder, "Look who came here." Jimin points at you and the boy turns to see you only to stand with his jaw dropped. His face turns red and his shocked exchange of expressions move from Jimin to you.

"Y/n noona." He brings his hand forward to shake and you frown. His face brings back memories to you.

Realization hits you as the boy smiles wider. "You remember me?"

And you get down to his height and squish his cheeks, "You've grown so much, Ji Hoon." Your smile doesn't seem to stop as Ji Hoon laughs, amazed.

"And you've gotten prettier." Finally getting the handshake he utters those words and you gasp at his straightforwardness.

He really grew into a big boy.

Your eyes avert towards his mom and she smiles at you. "It's good to see you after so long." She hugs you and you get tears in your eyes after seeing them after such a long time.

As she lets go of the hug, Jimin hands over the concert tickets to them, "Make sure to come." Ji Hoon happily takes the VIP passes and looks at his mom with the utmost happiness.

"I hope we didn't take most of your time." Ji Hoon's mom bows at Jimin as he stops her, feeling awkward, "Not at all, and no need of using honorifics with me. You are making me feel like a stranger. Aren't we a family?"

Jimin gives her a warm smile. A tear escapes from her eyes and Jimin's eyes widen.

"Don't worry, I'm just really happy." She clears, "You have been like a big brother to Ji Hoon and helping us, thank you for everything Jimin." She sniffs in her handkerchief before keeping it in her purse and shaking hands with the overwhelmed Jimin.

She meets his eyes, "We will come to see your concert tomorrow." Genuine smile appears on her lips, "Since my husband passed away we have been going through a rough phase but the moment you took a flat beside us, it's always had been lively. Thank you for being like a big brother to Ji Hoon and helping me out babysitting him while I was gone for job. I can't seem to thank you for everything you did for us this far, You're too good for this world ."

Jimin quietly hears her. Ji Hoon's mom lets go of his hands and pats his head, "You've been a really good son, A good brother and I wish good things for you." She steps back with Ji Hoon, "See you tomorrow." She turns and walks away. Ji Hoon waves at Jimin with smiley eyes and leaves through the door with his mom.

You turn to Jimin to see him staring at the ground with a droplet of water falling out of his eyes. Getting closer to him you envelop him in your arms and caress his back as he hugs you back sniffing out his tears.

For a few good minutes, he stays that way until he finally let's go and settles down on the sofa. Pouring water into a glass you hand him the glass sitting beside him.

Chugging the water down Jimin takes a deep breath. He closes his eyes and relaxes.

"Five years, it's really been five years." He says it to you, his eyes fluttering open, "Mrs Young, Ji Hoon's mom has always taken care of me since day one." He talks, staring at the door, "From preparing meals to taking care of my health when I was sick at home, she has really done a lot for me. She filled the empty place with her warmth when nobody was around. I'm the one who's in debt to her, for her care when I did not have my family here, she filled the place of my mom and always made sure I never felt alone."

You lean against the sofa and lay your head on the sofa with a warm smile. "Is that so?" You take his hand in yours, "I'm glad she was there with you."

He exchanges smiles with you, bending towards you and laying his chin on your shoulder, wrapping his arms on your waist and smiling on your cheeks before placing a kiss there.

"I'm just glad for everything how everything turned out." He sighs and you pat his back, "Yeah, same. Are you tired?" You ask, "You should sleep, why not rest for today..." you whisper in his ears further, "... we can cuddle."

He jerks away from you and stares at you with wide eyes, a smile coming on his lips, "Yeah?"

You bite down on your lips, "You need to get charged for the concert." You lean forward at him, wandering your lips around his and tingling him, "You wouldn't wanna miss this." You smile and he fumes before standing up and lifting you in his arms in a bridal style.

You gasp out aloud and he grins, "Don't act surprised, you started this" He takes you out of the room and you squeal in his shirt shutting your eyes in embarrassment and hiding from all the eyes of the people in the building.

He just laughs lifting you up, totally enjoying this.

Well, you were happy too and felt secure with how open he was being with your relationship but now the thing was, did he really talk about you to his agency? Was he gonna sing a damn song for you tomorrow?

You had no idea what tomorrow held for you, but you just felt like it was gonna be surprising and filled with happiness.

You couldn't wait for it.

><><><

AMXNX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.8K 24
Her parents died tragically in an accident caused by a drunk driver. The only thing they left her was a small, cozy cafe on the busy streets of Seoul...
164K 5.1K 46
"I don't know if it is love I am looking for, or just a place that feels like home." - High School AU.
50.7K 1.6K 28
Mina, an ordinary school student suddenly comes across a guy named Jin. They turn out to become best friends for life. But something happened that...
15K 1K 11
Gong Yoo who is a goblin in korean drama. But what happen, if you actually meet a real goblin in the other world. Can you possibly imagine that? "I...