Heir to the first king

By SithTrooperO9

After the successful Sasuke Recovery mission, Naruto is treated even worse than before. Despite bringing the... More

The beginning
The king's apprentice
Training starts
Chaoskampf
Land of Snow
Clashes in Snow
Ascent of a new king
War in Mist
Death of the snake
Eastern adventures
Eastern adventures part 2
Eastern adventutes part 3
Eastern adventures part 4
Avoiding war
Naruto vs Pain
Revelations
Sack of the Leaf
Otsut Prime
Otsutsuki downfall
Fourth great ninja war

Finale

4.4K 80 10
By SithTrooperO9

''Team 7 is finally back together once more!'' Sakura declared loudly as every shinobi saw Naruto Uzumaki alongside the kages. Those from Mist, Sand and Stone felt great joy at seeing the armies and king of Arcadia come to their aid but those from the Leaf felt great hatred upon seeing Naruto.

''So, this is the king of Arcadia who burnt the village.'' Tobirama Senju remarked, his anger leaking out as he itched to kill Naruto.

''Tobirama!'' his brother, Hashirama Senju, reprimanded his younger brother. ''Do not start a fight you'll lose and just anger the king. Remember from Sasuke's explanation that Arcadia was justified to destroy the Leaf and we need Arcadia's help in this war.''

''Tch. Fine.'' Tobirama calmed down but still wanted to kill Naruto.

''Naruto.'' Hiruzen Sarutobi called out to the boy he considered a grandson. The kind-hearted boy who's smile lit up the mood of everyone who knew him was replaced by the heartless king before him.

''Old man Hiruzen Sarutobi and father. If I said it is nice meeting you would I be lying?''

''Naruto... I am so sorry that I was unable to protect you or prevent such things from happening. I'm truly-''

''Save it. No need to apologize and I say this not because I forgive you but because it will not change the past. Same goes for you too, father. Just as both of you cannot change what you did, so too can I also not change the fact that I burned the Leaf. Only difference is that I enjoyed every last second of doing it.'' Naruto told the kages, shocking the Leaf ones at his lack of remorse.

"Yes! My Naruto is back and ready to win another war!'' Mizukage Mei Terumi shouted in joy as she came forward and hugged Naruto who still mounted his lion. ''Now Madara will wish he never came back to life!''

''Can you give me my personal space please, Mei?'' Naruto asked politely.

''You don't have to be so bashful.'' Mei replied in a disappointed voice.

''Hmph. To think he'll be the one to get all the girls.'' Kakashi said in a perverse way which earned him a punch from Tsunade and Sakura.

''Are we ready to send Madara and Obito back to the grave?'' Sasuke asked and Naruto got down his steed.

''Was born ready.'' Naruto replied. ''Seal the 10 tails. It has eaten 5 Otsutsuki clan members, among them Momoshiki who is one of the strongest. The 10 tails may have at least a 7 times increase in strength and power while the jinchuriki may be even more powerful than me. I will deal with Madara.'' Naruto told his team as he signalled the start of battle.

Naruto teleported behind Madara and grabbed his head, crashing across a hill as his army charged to eliminate the white zetsu. Kakashi too moved in to finish off Obito just as the ten tails fully transformed.
______________________________________

"That was- impossible! I couldn't sense him!" Madara muttered to himself as he saw the blonde king appear before him.

"Surprised?"

''I shouldn't be but you did caught me off guard, king of Arcadia.''

''Your ambitions are misplaced, Madara Uchiha. A dream world of nothing but lies and it stands against my empire. As king, I judged you unworthy to continue on.'' Naruto declared as he took out his sword for battle.

''You're going to use that blunt old thing against me?''

''You will find it sharper than any other blade.'' Naruto said and Madara jumped up and shot 5 flaming fish at him. Naruto swung his sword and the blow destroyed the fish but Madara came up behind him and shot a fire jutsu. Naruto wasn't fazed and he blocked the fire just as Madara came to attack him with war fan and scythe.

Naruto blocked all of Madara's blows and released a gust of wind that sent Madara flying. Naruto flew up and swung at Madara, destroying a large part of his reanimated body. Madara fell down but just as Naruto prepared to release Madara's soul, the Uchiha's Susanoo came to attack him. Naruto destroyed the arm with a swing and then unleashed a violent stream of lightning. ''Wood style: wood dragon jutsu!'' Madara made a wood dragon come up out of the ground to attack Naruto but the blonde king split it in half.

"If you think you of all people can defeat me with mere tricks, think again. I've faced Otsutsuki before, Madara Uchiha, and you aren't on their level.''

''Tch. Then can you take on 5 of me at once?'' Madara asked as 5 wood clones came with humanoid Susanoo to attack Naruto. The blonde king swung his sword at the Susanoo, destroying them and blocked their strikes with his bare hands. He phased through an attack and used his Narada to cut another Susanoo. ''It seems you can't take on 5 opponents without some difficulty.''

''Time for playing is over, I suppose.'' Naruto said as he unleashed a black energy which engufled the clones. In one instant, all of them were destroyed and Madara barely escaped.

''You bastard! Fire style: majestic demolisher flame!'' Madara shot another fire jutsu but Naruto merely absorbed it. ''No matter. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. Deep forest emergence.'' Trees started to grow up from the ground and trapped Naruto in their roots. ''Heavenly obstacle quaking star: apocalpyse.''

Naruto saw a giant meteor descend down to him but he wasn't fazed. He burned the roots and merely swung his sword. The meteor split in half and he teleported near Madara. The Uchiha quickly activated his Susanoo but Naruto destroyed it. ''How do you have this much power? And it is only the swings of your sword?''

''I have surpassed my human limits, Madara. I am no longer only human. No, I am far more. I have evolved and become a king of the stars.'' Naruto replied as Madara made 4 more clones to attack Naruto.
______________________________________

Elsewhere, about the same time Naruto and Madara were fighting, Obito Uchiha had been killed by Kakashi Hatake and the 10 tails was rampaging across the battlefield. Due to the fact that it ate 5 Otsutsuki, it was far more powerful than it originally was. A quarter of the allied shinobi forces were dead, among them Sasuke Uchiha.

Karin Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno tried their best to heal his wounds but little did they know, Sasuke had a meeting with the sage of 6 paths.

''So, you're telling me that your mother, the one who made all chakra, is decieving us and is gonna use Madara as a vessel?'' Sasuke asked.

''Very much indeed.'' Hagoromo, the sage of 6 paths, replied. ''Your friend, the king of Arcadia knows the function of the 10 tails and has been informed of my mother's plan since his master already knows of it. He doesn't care much since he will stop it from happening.''

''I see. And what does this have to do with me? Surely not telling me everything since I'm dead now, right?''

''No. You can think of it as a... powerup, if that is how you youngsters call it. Specifically, I'm gonna give you, Sasuke Uchiha, my yin and yang half. I would give you my yin half only and the yang to the Uzumaki but he is already more powerful than I am so I settled on you. Protect this world, Sasuke Uchiha, from your friend if need be.'' Hagoromo told Sasuke as he put forth his arms.

Back in the real world, Sasuke took a deep breath as he came back to life. His chakra reserves on par with the 9 tailed fox and his left eye now a Rinnegan. Sakura hugged him as Sasuke came back to life but the 10 tails was summoned elsewhere. Sasuke realized that Madara was going to become the jinchuriki and must be stopped immediately. ''We have to stop Madara now!''
______________________________________

-at the same time-

"Yes! This is truly worth full power!'' Madara exclaimed as his Perfect Susanoo came to life. ''Now dance, till you drop dead.'' Madara said as his Susanoo unsheathed it sword and swung at Naruto, the force destroying several mountains.

''You call this a Susanoo? It's... small compared to mine. And much weaker too.'' Naruto said as he opened his eyes and the Susanoo was engulfed in a huge explosion. Madara's Susanoo... was destroyed.

'My... Susanoo!' Madara thought in freight as he fell down to the ground. He attacked Naruto with a chakra rod but was put down as Naruto's power was pressuring him down to his knees. ''How are you this powerful!?''

''Iltam zumra rashupti i latim.'' Naruto merely replied, confusing Madara.

''Wha-''

''Iltam zumra rashupti i latim.''

''I don't understand a word of what you said but I'll happily put in your tombstone. I still have one final trumpcard. Summoning jutsu!'' Madara summoned the 10 tails and quickly absorbed it, becoming the 10 tails jinchuriki.

'He possess a little bit greater quantity of power than mine but... it is useless. I have one card left in my sleeve that will end Madara once and for all.' Naruto thought in regards to the Black Racer and how he can end Madara once and for all.

Madara shot his truth seeking orbs but Naruto merely swung them away. Madara flew up and shot a beam of purple laser from his mouth which destroyed much of the landscape. Madara came down with his staff but Naruto blocked it, the force shattering the mountains. Naruto's hands glowed dark blue as he shot a beam of dark energy at Madara who defended himself with his truth seeking orbs. Madara shot his limbo clones which activated their limbo Susanoo and came to attack Naruto.

Naruto brought his hands together and unleashed a burst of energy that destroyed the area and the limbo clones. He shot a powerful dark beam which Madara countered with a tailed beast beam of his own. Naruto smirked to himself and he opened a portal, punching Madara through it and into a far away, uninhabited planet.
______________________________________

Naruto punched Madara through a moon, destroying it and into the planet's surface. Madara got up and enlaced his fists with red, tailed beast chakra and came to fistfight Naruto. The blonde's fists came to life with dark energy and fought Madara. The 10 tails jinchuriki jumped back and shot a purple laser which destroyed several mountains and over a hundred kilometer span of land. Naruto's fingers became dragons and breathed out a sea of black flames at Madara.

Naruto stopped time and punched Madara in the face, sending him crashing through a mountain. Madara flew up to space but Naruto pursued him. Madara flew near a gas giant in the star system and swung his staff with Naruto blocking it, the impact destroying the gas giant. Madara shot several tailed beast bombs but Naruto dodged them all. Naruto prepared a dark beam and shot it, destroying a nearby moon.

Madara made two giant sickles with his truth seeking orbs and came to strike but Naruto blocked with his skeletal Susanoo arms. Naruto focused large amounts of dark energy and released it in a violent explosion which destroyed the entire star system. Madara laughed as he made several black gravity orbs and the orbs brought the shattered remnants of the star system, making several dozen planetoids.

''Heaven concealed!'' Madara declared as he used the planetoids to attack Naruto.

Naruto made a giant ball of chaos and shot it at Madara's planetoids, destroying them. Madara came in his gigantic, 10 tails empowered Susanoo and Naruto came in his own Perfect Susanoo. The clash of the two Susanoos was so powerful, it sent a wave of energy that travelled across the galaxy.
______________________________________

-back to earth-

Madara walked through a portal with his body heavily damaged from the fighting. He enjoyed every last second of the fight but now he had to use the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Naruto came through the portal, his body too somewhat damaged. ''I thank you for a wonderful dance, king of Arcadia. I haven't had this much fun since I fought Hashirama. But now... it is time for the-''

''If you think I'm going to allow you to use the Infinite Tsukuyomi, you are greatly mistaken. Come forth, Black Racer!'' Naruto called out to his herald and from a white portal, the Black Racer came out to strike Madara across the heart. Naruto shot a powerful red energy beam that killed Madara, sending his soul back to the afterlife and freeing the tailed beasts.

''Black Zetsu.'' Naruto called the parasite of Kaguya Otsutsuki and once he was there, he destroyed him. ''Your mother has no place in my era and never will in eras to come.'' Naruto simply said as Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura and the reanimated Hokage came to his side.

''Madara is... dead?'' Sasuke asked upon seeing the freed tailed beasts and burning demonic statue. ''I guess you can be free now.'' Sasuke released the souls of the 4 Hokages but not before giving the 3rd and 4th Hokages time to talk with Naruto. Both Hokages apologized to the blonde king and Naruto... finally, truly forgave them for everything.

''It is over. This war is done. I will pull back my army and return to Arcadia. I do not belong among you and I will keep to my territory.'' Naruto told his former teammates.

''And what about you, Sasuke?'' Kakashi asked.

''I'll travel around the world. Sorry Kakashi, but... I have too many bad experiences and a bad reputation on my side to really live among you again. I'll keep in touch though, I promise.'' Sasuke replied.

''Naruto... it isn't too late to return, you know? We can forget about the past and become part of a new village.'' Kakashi told his former student, hoping the legacy of his sensei will listen.

''I thank you, Kakashi sensei, but... like I told you before, I do not belong here in the elemental nations. Arcadia needs a king and I am that king. I am honored that someone like you could be my teacher but all good things must come to and end. Tell Tsunade that I will not interfere if the new Leaf will not disturb Arcadia again. Take care.'' Naruto said to his former comrades and left with his army to return home to Arcadia.
______________________________________

Epilogue

Years passed since the 4th great ninja war in which the Akatsuki was finally destroyed. In the following summit to decide the new status quo, Naruto the king of Arcadia told the elemental nations to not create new jinchuriki, instead, have the tailed beasts live as sentient creatures and no longer just as weapons. Reluctantly, the nations agreed as they feared Arcadia's wrath.

That was the last time Kakashi and Sakura saw of Naruto. The king of Arcadia never came to the elemental nations again, instead continuing his stellar campaigns to build his empire. The Leaf was rebuilt through much trial and error and though it would take time before they reached the same level of power they once had, they were hard working and would work till they reached that goal. In the years that followed, Sasuke Uchiha married Sakura Haruno and had a daughter named Sarada Uchiha.

Kakashi smiled upon seeing Sarada Uchiha train in the new Leaf training grounds. She had every bit of potential to become a strong kunoichi. He looked up to the sky and knew his father was watching down on him, perhaps proud of the man he had become. He put his book down and walked through the streets.

Elsewhere, Sasuke continued his travels, his mind at ease knowing his daughter would become every bit as strong as he. Among the stars, Naruto remembered every moment of team 7 with fond smiles and continued his campaigns. Though they were split apart, at least they were united in friendship once more.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.8K 11
Naruto goes into a heat and his mate is none other than accused murderer Itachi Uchiha. This a short story. About 10 chapters, mostly centered on Sh...
3.4K 83 25
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
15.3K 608 57
It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story is slow-paced, mainly character's growth...
252K 4K 22
"You Naruto Uzumaki, are here by banished from the leaf village, for the safety of the people!" Those are the last word Naruto Uzumaki heard as he r...