In love with a Weasley (Charl...

By SEHopeM

Its great being the older sister to the famous Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong I love my brother I really do... More

All about Rory Potter
POA 1
POA 2
POA 3
POA 4
POA 5
POA 6
POA 7
POA 8
POA 9
POA 10
POV 11
POA 12
POA 13
POA 14
POA 15
POA 16
POA 17
POA 18
POA 19
GOF 1
GOF 2
GOF 3
GOF 4
GOF 5
GOF 6
GOF 7
GOF 8
GOF 9
GOF 10
GOF 11
GOF 12
GOF 13
GOF 14
GOF 15
GOF 16
GOF 17
GOF 18
GOF 19
GOF 20
GOF 21
GOF 22
GOF 23
GOF 24
GOF 25
GOF 26
GOF 27
GOF 28
OOTP 1
OOTP 2
OOTP 3
OOTP 4
OOTP 5
OOTP 6
OOTP 7
OOTP 8
OOTP 9
OOTP 10
OOTP 11
OOTP 12
OOTP 13
OOTP 14
OOTP 15
OOTP 16
OOTP 17
OOTP 18
OOTP 19
OOTP 20
OOTP 21
OOTP 22
OOTP 23
OOTP 24
OOTP 25
HBP 1
HBP 2
HBP 3
HBP 4
HBP 6
HBP 7
Wedding aesthetic
HBP 8
HBP 9
HBP 10
HBP 11
HBP 12
HBP 13
HBP 14
DH 1
DH 2
DH 3
DH 4
DH 5
DH 6
DH 7
DH 8
DH 9
DH 10
DH 11
DH 12
DH 13
DH 14
2 years later
rewrite
New book

HBP 5

1K 17 0
By SEHopeM

The first week working in the hospital wing went pretty easily the most we had was a couple of nose bleeds and a broken arm. It was currently Saturday and I was sat in the kitchen at the Burrows with Charlie and Mr and Mrs Weasley discussing wedding plans. The moment Charlie had told his mum the date she had gone into planning mode. 

"We can do it here, put up protections wards and things" Mr Weasley suggested.

"That's a brilliant idea Arthur. We'll need to make sure the tents are heated throughout" I zoned out slightly whilst they discussed where to hold the wedding. "Right Rory colour scheme"

"Maybe navy blue"

"Oh yes that'll be brilliant, navy blue and white with red roses" She started writing things down as we went "Okay so bridesmaids" 

"We're thinking Ginny obviously, Tonks, Angelina and Hermione" Mrs Weasley writes this down.

"Okay groomsmen?" She turns to Charlie.

"Fred, George, Ron and Harry" Charlie answers her.

"What about Bill" Mrs Weasley questions.

"I want to ask him to be my best man" Mrs Weasley smiles at her son.

"Right okay who's going to walk you down the isle Rory"

"I was going to ask Moony" 

"Right" Mrs Weasley says writing it all down "Bridesmaid dress colour"

"Navy blue" 

"Right and any thoughts on groomsmen suits"

"We were thinking grey for Ron, Harry, Fred and George and then black for me, Bill and Remus" Charlie answers her. She nods writing it down. 

"Right Wedding dress shopping" 

"Err maybe in a couple of weeks, I'll speak to Dumbledore about getting the others out of school so we can do bridesmaids and Charlie can do suits all at the same time" 

"Right so say the first weekend of October" 

"Works for us" Charlie says to his mother.

"Right guests"

"We don't want too many, only close family, friends and order members" Charlie says as Mrs Weasley nods. I glanced at the time.

"I've got to go somewhere quick I asked Moony to meet me"

"Alright dear we'll see you in a bit we can definitely make a start with the information we've got" 

"Bye baby" Charlie gives me a quick kiss and I say my goodbyes before apparating to a small cafe in London to wait for Moony. I grab 2 cups of tea as he walks in. 

"Hey Moony" I greet him as he sits down, I hand him one of the teas.

"Thanks Wolf so what did you need to see me about"

"I want to ask you something" 

"What's up" 

"We've set a date 20th December so it'll be a week after the full moon. I want you to be the one to walk me down the isle" 

"Me?"

"Yes you Moony, you're my godfather and I want you to do it" 

"I'd love to Wolf" 

"Thank you" 

"You don't need to thank me, I'm honoured to do it" 

"We're also paying for your suit" 

"No way"

"Yes Moony, we're paying for your suit as well as all the Weasleys and Harry's"

"Wolf"

"Don't try and argue with me Moony, I could win an argument against Pad's so you stand no chance" I smile at him as he rolls his eyes but drops it anyway. "Right next person I've got to go meet Angie" I give Moony a hug goodbye before apparating to Angelina's place.

"Rory" She screams when she see's me.

"Hey Ang" 

"What are you doing here" She pulls me into a hug "I've missed you"

"I've missed you to Ang. I actually came here to ask you something" She pulls me in and to the sofa.

"What's up" I show her my hand which she grabs and squeals. "Oh my, finally I'm so happy for you"

"Thanks, now calm a bit" She takes a deep breath.

"Right I'm calm, it's not my fault it's not everyday you find out your bestfriends engaged to the love of her life"

"Angie, right the reason I'm here. Angelina Johnson will you be my maid of honour" Her eyes go wide.

"Yes yes and yes" She pulls me into another hug.

"Ang struggling to breath" 

"Opps sorry. So who are your other bridesmaids"

"I haven't asked them yet but I've chosen Ginny obviously, Tonks and Hermione. I did make a joke about Fred and George as well that did not go down well with Fleur"

"What you need to tell me what she said"

"She said bridesmaids have to wear dresses so I told her I could make the twins do that easily so her next thing was they have to be girls, then Harry interrupted us"

"They would definitely wear a dress for you"

"I know right" We both start laughing. "We're going dress shopping on the first Saturday of October" 

"Okay, when's the actual wedding" 

"December" 

"What"

"Charlie want's to hurry up and get married"

"Oh yeah" She winks at me.

"Shut up, we've already done that"

"Yeah but not whilst married" I start going red 

"I hate you"

"Sorry Ror, love you really" 

"Right I need to head back to my fiancé that feels so weird to say, I left him wedding planning with his mum"

"You didn't" 

"I helped and gave them ideas before leaving" I shrug.

"I'll see you later Rory"

"Bye Ang" I apparate back to the burrow to find Charlie outside. "Hey" He pulls me to him, kissing me.

"Wedding planning is so much harder than I thought. Mum has all these ideas and I don't know what's what"

"You wanted to get married in December Charlie just remember that" 

"And that hasn't changed, even with all the boring planning I can't wait to call you my wife" 

"Oh good Rory you're back, we can finish up some bits." Mrs Weasley say's as we walk back into the kitchen. When Monday arrives I can't wait to go back to work we spent the entire weekend wedding planning and even Fleur came round to offer ideas. I was ready to hit my head on the table by the time we'd decided on table decorations and flower arrangements neither me nor Charlie really cared all that much but both Mrs Weasley and Fleur agreed it was an important decision.

"Morning Rory"

"Hey Poppy"

"Good weekend"

"Yeah just doing that fun task of wedding planning, how was your weekend"

"Quiet, no new injuries at least"

"That's good" We both set to work checking the potions stock and dealing with any students who come in. Only a couple come in throughout the day. Around lunch I go to find Ginny after sending her a note to meet me outside the hospital wing. 

"Ginevra Weasley"

"Do you have to call me that"

"Nah just felt like being annoying before I ask you something very important" 

"What's up"

"Will you be one of my bridesmaids" 

"Hell yes I will, Fleur isn't one is she"

"No"

"Good, yay I'm going to be a bridesmaid"

"Right, do you have any idea where Hermione is?"

"She was with your brother a minute ago let's go see if we can find them" We eventually find her in the Library. 

"Hello Ginny, Rory"

"Hey Hermione I need to ask you something"

"What's wrong"

"Do you want to be one of my bridesmaids" She smiles at me.

"I would love too"

"Thanks Mione, right I'm gonna head back to the hospital wing see you guys later" 

"Bye Rory" They both say as I leave them. After I've finished my shift I head off to find Tonks on patrol and find her on by the Gryffindor tower. 

"Hey Tonks"

"Hello Rory, what you doing here"

"Looking for you"

"Oh what can I do for you"

"I want you to be my bridesmaid"

"Wait what, are you serious"

"I am"

"Of course I will" She pulls me into and excited hug "Right I've got to get back to patrol"

"Bye Tonks" She heads off one way whilst I head back to Madam Pomfreys office to go home to Charlie. I find Charlie asleep on the sofa as I arrive home. I walk over to him and place a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey Nova" He says sleepily as he opens his eyes.

"Long day?" I ask as he pulls me into his lap.

"Yeah, one of the dragons got loose" 

"That sucks"

"Yep how was your day"

"Quiet, I've officially got all my bridesmaids now. Just you left to ask your brothers and Harry"

"I'll send Ron and Harry a letter and I'll go see the others at some point on the weekend" I snuggle into him as we both fall asleep on the sofa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 207 84
"Even though we never said it to each other we knew." »»- -«« In this story, We see the point of view of a Weasley Girl, her name is Alice Abigail We...
114 0 21
So, for those that are Harry Potter fans I bring you this book, but this is a Fred Weasley love story. I don't own any of the original Harry Potter C...
1.1K 98 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
28.4K 1.2K 51
❝I was just looking for an empty compartment and what do I do? I get pulled into the biggest shit show of my life.❞ ❝Sorry.❞ ❝It's okay, I...