✰ π‘πˆπ•π€π‹π‘π˜, ⁿᡒᡗᡗⁱ ᡒ˒ᡃᡐᡃ

By lovedbylaylei

✰ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, two teens have this rivalry against each other for no reason at all but it's something bet... More

⁰⁰⁰, ✰ π‘πˆπ•π€π‹π‘π˜, "ᴛᴏxΙͺα΄„"
⁰⁰¹, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴏɴᴇ: sα΄›α΄€Κ€ΙͺΙ΄Ι’
⁰⁰², α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴑᴏ: ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋs
⁰⁰³, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄‡: Κ™Ιͺᴛᴛᴇʀsᴑᴇᴇᴛ
⁰⁰⁴, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ κœ°α΄α΄œΚ€: ᴄᴀʀᴇ
⁰⁰⁡, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ꜰΙͺᴠᴇ: α΄˜α΄α΄‡α΄›Ιͺα΄„ α΄˜α΄€ΙͺΙ΄
⁰⁰⁢, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ sΙͺx: ᴠᴇɴɒᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ
⁰⁰⁷, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: α΄˜Κ€α΄α΄Ιͺsᴇ
⁰⁰⁸, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴇΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›: α΄„ΚŸα΄sᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ
⁰⁰⁹, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ Ι΄Ιͺɴᴇ: α΄›Κ€α΄œα΄›Κœ ʙᴇ α΄›α΄ΚŸα΄…
⁰¹⁰, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴇɴ: sα΄›α΄€Κ€s α΄€Κ€α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄… ᴍʏ sα΄„α΄€Κ€s
⁰¹¹, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Ι΄: ʟᴏᴠΙͺΙ΄Ι’
⁰¹², α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄›α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸα΄ α΄‡: ᴍΙͺsᴛᴀᴋᴇ
⁰¹³, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄›ΚœΙͺʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʀᴇɒʀᴇᴛ
✰ π‘πˆπ•π€π‹π‘π˜, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π“π‡π„πŒπ„ ☘︎︎
⁰¹⁴, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ κœ°α΄α΄œΚ€α΄›α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄: α΄€α΄˜α΄ΚŸα΄Ι’Ιͺᴇs
⁰¹⁡, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ꜰΙͺκœ°α΄›Κœα΄›α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄: α΄˜Κ€α΄‡sᴇɴᴄᴇ
⁰¹⁷, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄᴏᴍᴍΙͺᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
⁰¹⁸, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴇΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄: ᴇʀᴏᴛΙͺα΄„ ᴅᴇsΙͺʀᴇ
⁰¹⁹, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ Ι΄Ιͺɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅᴇᴄΙͺsΙͺᴏɴs
π”ππ‚πŽπŒπˆππ† ππŽπŽπŠπ’!! 🀭
⁰²⁰, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴑᴇɴᴛʏ: α΄˜Κ€α΄α΄Šα΄‡α΄„α΄› ᴜs
SNEAK PEAK

⁰¹⁢, α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ sΙͺxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰΙͺx Ιͺα΄›

4.5K 143 114
By lovedbylaylei

Short ass fucking chapter 🙄 but it's worth it 😩I'll write a longer one soon, I'm just busy asf with school and the other books!

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎

⁰¹⁶, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: "𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐈𝐓."

𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂

༻ 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐘  ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ ༺

⁰¹⁶, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰɪx ɪᴛ

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

🜸

✩ 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮... "ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ"
ʙʏ ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ ꜰᴛ. ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ
𝟏:𝟓𝟎 --------•-----𝟐:𝟓𝟗  ♡︎ ༻ #𝓃ℴ𝓉𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓈𝒶𝓂𝒶

"Yᴏᴜ sᴛᴇᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʙᴏss sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Tᴜʀɴᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ"
#ɴᴏᴛᴛɪᴏsᴀᴍᴀ #sᴏᴄɪᴀʟᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ #ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ #ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ #ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇsᴛᴏʟᴏᴠᴇʀs #ᴋɪssɪɴɢ #ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏ #sᴇxᴜᴀʟᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs #ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ #ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʟᴏᴠᴇ #ʜᴏᴏᴅʟᴏᴠᴇ #sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ #ᴇᴛʜᴀɴʀᴇʏᴇs || ༻ #𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄  -

- 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒😩
And play that song up top too 😉

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
| 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 |
| 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀́'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 📍|
𝟓:𝟏𝟔𝐏𝐌

    "Ethan get off me." Stasi said smiling pushing notti off her because he kept kissing her neck and she started to feel a type of way from that.

Notti and Stasi got back from school a couple hours ago, they were now hanging out in her room watching all American: homecoming.

Stasi's favorite show.

"Yo the government is wild." Notti said laughing as he kept hugging her waist. "You all up on me and I want my ice cream bro." Stasi said huffing as notti gave her a look when she called him bro.

"Watch yo mouth, I ain't yo bro Ight?" Notti said wrapping his hand around Stasi's neck as he watches her explore his face from the sudden closeness.

"Mhm." Stasi mumbled getting lost in his eyes as notti looks at her lips then back up at her eyes as she does the same, him leaning forward placing his lips on hers.

Stasi flutters her eyes closed as she kisses him back, him now grabbing her waist, putting her right on his lap as she slides her tongue in his mouth making him groan.

"Mmm." Stasi hummed from the affect she had on him as she slowly but surely moved her hips right against his erection as he breaths in a sharp breath from the sudden impact.

"Fuck mama." Notti moaned from the contact as Stasi kept grinding against him as he place his hands on her waist pushing her down on him more.

"Notti.." Stasi moaned as notti trailed kisses from her lips, to her jaw, down to her neck slightly kissing on her neck when he hears her breath pick up from the spot he just kissed as he payed attention to that spot and that spot only creating a hickey as Stasi bites her bottom lip from the pleasure.

"Fuck.." Stasi sighed in pleasure as notti placed his lips back on hers hungrily as she breaths in a sharp breath which leads notti to slide his tongue in her mouth, both fighting for dominance.

Stasi pulls away before biting his bottom lip as she places her lips back on his which catches notti off guard from her sudden movement.

"You freaky..." notti mumbled as Stasi smiles at his words trailing kisses down his neck sucking on his sweet spot as notti's eyes roll back as she slides her hand in his sweats as notti grabs her wrist putting it behind her back.

He didn't want her to do something she's not ready for.

No girl ever gave him the pleasure Stasi is giving him right now, and he ain't even put it in yet.

"You are too.." Stasi said pulling away from notti's neck looking proud at her work on his neck.

"I know." Notti said about to place his lips back on her but she pulls away quickly smirking.

"Yo.." notti said confused. "I said I wanted my ice cream, not a make out session." Stasi laughed getting up from his lap. "I could be yo ice cream tho..." Notti mumbled before looking down at his sweats seeing his...hard.

"What am I gonna do with this tho?" Notti said looking at Stasi, "i don't know fix it." Stasi said smirking, looking down at his sweats as she walked out her room heading to the kitchen.

"This girl.." notti mumbled laying down on her bed groaning from annoyance but gets up to follow her to the kitchen having his hands in his sweats.

"What you doing?" Stasi said looking at him as he walked up to her grabbing her hand placing it in his sweats. "Look what you did." Notti said as licking his lips as Stasi bits her bottom lip from his erection before taking it out his pants.

Notti's lucky Stasi's mom isn't home.

"Didn't I say fix it ?" Stasi laughed as she grabbed her ice cream from the freezer.

"Bro..." notti groaned as Stasi laughed at his whining.

"Maybe one day I'll fix it for you." Stasi smirked at notti, licking her ice cream off the spoon as notti watched her movements.

"You not making it any better." Notti sighed as places his head down on the counter as Stasi runs her hand down his back. "You'll be okay." She said placing a kiss on his cheek, walking back to her room.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄, hey besties 🤭 how ya like the 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ?? 😏😏

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 !!
𝐋𝐦𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐱!

This just a lil filler cause I felt like updating.

I'm updating baby soon too 😉

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒☺️

I'll update again one of these days
Just please don't rush!!

Thoughts on:

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀..

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈..

⚠️ // 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 !
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑒!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠:
• ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ • ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ •
• ᴅɪssɪɴɢ • ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ
• sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴊᴏᴋᴇs
• ʜᴜʀᴛꜰᴜʟ sᴀʏɪɴɢs • Gᴀɴɢ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ
• ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs • ᴛᴏxɪᴄɪᴛʏ • ɴᴏɴsᴇʟꜰ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ
• ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ  • ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ • ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴅɪsᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
• ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ  • ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ • sᴇʟꜰ ʜᴀʀᴍ

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝟏𝟐 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 19.2K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
200K 22.7K 60
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
306K 4.9K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
996K 74.3K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...