Running up that Hill (The Mys...

By heyitsminipark

Lee Hyejin is a transfer student and joins the class 3-4 of Boseok High School when she becomes interested in... More

Hyejin Lee
Transfer Student
Spark of Love
There's a Ghost in our class
Who Could Be the Ghost?
The Ghost's Influence on Our Class
Don't Pretend to be the Ghost
The Classroom is Truly Haunted
The Ghost's Identity will Be Discovered
There's No Ghost in Our Class Anymore
Can we be Friends with a Ghost?

Lost without a Certain Ghost

68 3 0
By heyitsminipark

Someone asked about the other Ghost that wanted to kill Hyejin. Ngl I forgot about it as I was finishing writing the rest of the plot for the web drama. I made this chapter as the final ending, in my Treasure's 13th member book. That chapter will be altered a bit from the "True ending" I made, and make the actual true ending to the story. I hope y'all enjoy it!

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

The 13 of us had taken pictures together and were all settling down from our excitement. Haruto wanted me to move on, which I started with Jaehyuk. It didn't feel the same, to me, no one could replace how I felt toward Haruto.

Nothing against Jaehyuk, he was a sweet guy but my love for Haruto was still strong and I couldn't accept leaving him and never living the life we talked about. The college life, marriage, kids, growing old together... he knew it wasn't possible but for my sake wanted me to feel loved and like this was going to last despite knowing the truth was going to come out.

I left the classroom wanting to get some fresh air and take some time to myself to think. I made my way to the roof of the school and sat on the age looking at the Polaroids and pictures of Haruto and me.

"We will miss you Haruto Watanabe, but you will never be forgotten as the friendly ghost that haunted our 12-year class and for being my first love," I said as tears escaped from my eyes.

"I love you Hyejin, I won't forget you either, but this is goodbye love."

I turned around and saw Haruto standing there. I got up and ran towards him pulling him into a hug as I cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry for putting you through this... but please take care of yourself, love," Haruto said before kissing my cheek and fading away.

I cried harder, my thoughts spiraling out of control. I started to sob letting my thoughts get the best of me.

I walked to the edge of the roof and took a deep breath, "I'm sorry Jaehyuk," I said to myself looking down.

"Hyejin... please don't,"

I turned to see the 11 boys behind me.

"I-I'm sorry... but I can't continue on with my life pretending that Haruto didn't happen. I'm not going to suffer in a relationship I don't want to be in," I said looking down at my feet.

"H-Hyejin?" Yedam stuttered.

I'm sorry boys for what I'm about to do. I looked up at the 11 of them before closing my eyes, I let myself fall backward which caused the boys to yell and scream.

I felt like I was falling back in slow motion seeing the boys freaking out and running away, I noticed our old classroom as Haruto stood in the window his eyes widened at what he was seeing.

[Flash in memory]

Haruto and I were in my room explaining what happened in class today as I tuned it out and fell asleep.

"That's ridiculous Ruto, there is no way in hell that you are the ghost," I said as we both sat on my bed together.

We looked into each other eyes for a minute and then I looked down at my hands.

I felt his hand grab my cheek and forced me to look over at him. Haruto slowly leaned in and placed a soft kiss on the lips.

When we separated I looked up as my cheeks turned bright red to see a flustered Haruto. It was nice... but his lips felt cold... I thought that was a little odd, but I just ignored it.

[End of memory]

My first kiss with Haruto was the moment that changed everything. I wish I could go back to that moment. I will never forget it and to this day be my favorite moment with him.

I'm sorry Ruto... please don't be mad at my stupid decisions. Soon enough I hit the ground and everything went black.

*Time Skip*

I woke up standing looking at my dead body as the boys cried with police asking questions, Mr. Ha, Ms. Lee, and Mr. Jung standing there in shock and talking amongst themselves while comforting the boys.

This felt so surreal, I was in shock that I even did it myself. I don't know what came over me, I just kept hearing a voice telling me to jump.

"I-I can't believe you did that.."

I turned to see Haruto standing next to me looking at my dead body.

"I'm sorry Ruto... I just can't imagine my life without you. I'm not going to live my life pretending I'm over you or that I actually love Jaehyuk... don't get me wrong I care for him, but he will always be just a friend to me," I explained.

Mr. Jung and Ms. Lee took the boys inside to calm down, Mr. Ha started to slowly tear up as he was now alone.

I made myself visible along with Haruto and walked up to him.

"Mr. Ha," I said causing him to look up at us.

"Hyejin?"

"Sir... can you put my ashes in my locker? I want to stay with Haruto..." I said nervously.

"Yes, I can do that for you," he said as he slowly started to cry.

I smiled and Haruto hugged me kissing me on the forehead.

The two of us went invisible and made our way into the school to check in on the boys. I felt so bad for traumatizing them, I don't think I could ever forgive myself.

"I-I can't believe what just happened..." Doyoung said looking at the ground.

"Me either, it felt so surreal seeing her fall, it felt like everything was in slow motion," Hyunsuk replied.

I turned and noticed Junghwan was crying really hard.

"Hwan, It's going to be okay," Jihoon said comforting him.

"It hurts... I really liked her too, I was hoping that since it couldn't work out with Haruto, I could be there for her and maybe date.... but I guess she wasn't able to see me in that way," Junghwan said.

I never knew he felt that way...

I felt tears wield up in my eyes and I completely disappeared from Haruto.

*A few Hours Later*

I appeared in the dorm and went around to find Junghwan. I made sure he was alone and made myself visible for him to see me.

"J-Junghwan...."

He turned around and looked at me in shock.

"Hyejin!" he yelled causing me to shush him.

"Please don't tell the others... I just want to tell you one last thing," I said sitting on the bed.

I looked to the side and noticed Haruto was standing there as I could only see him.

"Junghwan, don't think I didn't like you. I think you are a really sweet and cute guy... honestly, I was going to ask you out as Haruto's wish, but I chose Jaehyuk because I was a coward... I chose him because I was already comfortable around him... Today... I was also a coward for jumping. Instead of expressing my feelings and accepting Haruto no longer being in my life... Instead, I ran away from those solutions and took the easy way out which affects so many people. I wanted to come and personally apologize for making you feel that way, Junghwan. I love you, don't forget that," I said.

I stood up getting ready to fade so he could see me when Junghwan ran up to me cupping my face and kissing me.

I was going to pull away because of Haruto.

"Don't love, just give him this," I couldn't believe my ears until he spoke up again.

"My god, respond to the damn kiss, don't do this to the poor boy," Haruto said.

I slowly responded to the kiss, I could feel tears fall from his eyes as he pulled away.

"I-I love you Junghwan," I said placing a hand on his face and looking into his eyes.

"I love you too Hyejin," he said crying.

I slowly faded away from him and moved next to Haruto.

*Alarm Clock*

Words: 1306

Date: April 22, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 2.7K 38
Park jeongwoo, an young idol, was determined to change the school heartthrob and bad boy. Changing the bad boy was hard enough that he made the idol...
25.7K 969 26
4 friends just trying to hang out like regular teenaged girls do. But what happens when a mysterious guy catches their attention and turns out to be...
17.6K 1.2K 21
❝𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐣𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧!❞ ❝𝐰-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?❞ >𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭. >𝐥�...
3.5K 451 32
When Asahi get admitted to an unknown school which turns out to be a school where student learn sorcery, witchcraft and wizardry