𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law × Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid × Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#46

453 20 5
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

Right now, Bepo is totally going to die because of Luffy's carelessness. Luffy was singing, dancing and jumping all around so proudly with his stick, humming and singing.

"Minami no shimawaaa!~
Atakai!!~♪
Paina-puru-puru,
Atama boka boka, Aho baakaaaaaaa!"

Luffy sings as he continues, "Ni ban!!!~" ( Second Verse ) he clears is throat as he sings the second verse.

"Kita no shima wa samuiii!~ ♪
Hyakkoi-koi-koi, Atama!!~
buru buru, Aho baakaaaaaaa!!!"

'HIS MUSIC IS KILLING ME!!!' Bepo's tears just keep tearing like a waterfall would fall, when he is the only one he can hear a deadly, growling and heavily husky breath, a growl that makes Bepo shiver down to the core and for Luffy with just sparkling for his fun adventure.

As they go to the darkness of the cave, Bepo prepares his fighting skills as he also summons a fire. To light up, the cave was fully empty. Luffy looks around as he sees golden treasures.

"TREASURE!! BEPO!! LOOK!!! WE'RE LUCKY!!!"

Bepo sweats a lot, he watches Luffy rush to the treasures, "Like pirates would do!~ Nishishisi!!!~" he puts a golden crown and sits on the golden coins, "Nami would love this!!~" putting some coins in his pocket, Luffy put some necklaces and bracelets, "Wow!!! Awesome!! It would be more cool if there's a golden beetle!! Ooh!! More like laser beams!!!" swimming to the pile of cold cash coins.

Bepo sighs in relief, 'Maybe that growl is just an imagination..' he wiped his sweat, then that's when he heard a growl on his back and that's when Bepo sweats like a waterfall.

'M-Maybe not...'

As he turned around and terrifying expressions just appeared on his face, shivers and fear crawled all over his body.

"L-LUFFY!!!! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!"

And while Luffy, stealing some treasures, "Huh? Why?----" he did not even finish the question when he got dragged by Bepo. Luffy looked back and saw a huge Devil Wolf following him, he smiled sparkly. And wave to the Devil Wolf, the Devil Wolf, growled and roared as it ran faster to chase them, Luffy was sitting on top of Bepo's head.

"AWESOME!!!!! HEY!! BEPO!! ISN'T THAT AWESOME!? SO COOL!!!!"

"Y-YOU IDIOT!!! T-THERE'S NO TIME OF COMPLIMENTING!!!!"

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS SO FUN!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!"

Being chased down by a Devil gigantic wolf was the most enjoyable type for Luffy, except for Bepo who was running like lightning, it feels like his life is on the line. The wolf was mythical itself as a Demon.

Called "The Midnight Wolf (Mythical)".

{ The Midnight Wolf }

"WOOHOOOOO!!! THIS IS SO FUN BEPO!!!! AN ADVENTURE!!!!"

Running for the time of his life, carrying Luffy, as his foot got a trip in the huge rock, him and Luffy suddenly went separate, Luffy rolling to the west as Bepo also rolled to the east, hitting himself to the wall. "L-Luffy!..." He rubs his face as he looks around, Luffy is gone.

"LUFFY!!!!! THE HIGHNESS WILL KILL ME IF I DIDN'T FIND HIM!!!!"

Looking around in every hole in the cave, panicking a lot, as he heard the sound of the wolf went away.

In Luffy's situation.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! LIKE AN ADVENTURE!!!!~"

Then he heard the loud roar of the wolf, Luffy looked around and saw the wolf seems to be looking for him, he noticed, arrows on his back and legs, also chains on both legs. Luffy stares at the wolf. He looks at the cliff just a few meters away from him, if he runs, he'll totally fall to that cliff.

He stares at the drooling wolf, with a venomous hunger, Luffy hummed for a moment and thinks for a moment. So instead, he showed up, "HEY!!" he says, full of confidence and a sparkling awesome smile across his face. The wolf could only roared, and ready to eat him alive, with that huge body of his, he was going to bite him.

"STOP!!"

The wolf gave him a questioning look, with Luffy's grumpy face, crossing his arms, the wolf growling, out of hunger.

"I SAID STO---..!!"

Luffy's shoulder suddenly bit off, blood splurted all the way, "AGGHH!! IT HURTS!! IT HURTS!!!! STOP MORON!!! I'M NOT DELICIOUS!! I'M NOT FOOD!!!" Luffy screamed in pain, he groaned a lot of pain, holding his left shoulder with a bite because of the devil wolf, as the devil was going to eat him, until Luffy reached one of the arrows that was stabbing on her legs.

The wolf roared outrage and went to fully eat him, until Luffy strongly pulled the arrow that was stabbing on his leg. Which made the wolf step back a little, chains can be heard from her feet, dripping blood. "I... I wish Chopper was here.. c.. come here moron!" Luffy strong ran to her, as the wolf prepared for an attack, and instead that he thought Luffy, a human would attack him, her just saw him, fulling some arrows. And she even saw Luffy try to pull out the chains that have been on his feet for decades.

Those sharp deadly red eyes watch Luffy, "You're hurting.. hahhh.. aren't you!? I saw you!! The arrows on your back and...---.." Luffy ended up falling down, his knees falling down to the floor, blood dripping from his shoulder. The wolf sniff him out, and he's very unfamiliar to him. The wolf growled and was going to eat him, until he met those eyes.

"I've.. seen.. arrows in your back.. so I thought you were hurt.. are you hurt?.."

The wolf stiffened, slightly, he scoffed and decided to leave him alone for now, she stopped for a moment, and she looked back down at the little mere human. Bleeding to death and coldness, the body was paler than before, just as earlier, she saw him remove the arrows and tried to unrelease the chains even though he had no power to do that. It was also unbelievable that a Human is here in the Underworld.

The Midnight Wolf himself walked towards the little mere Human and took him with him, biting him, not in the way he eats flesh or something, the way she gently carries him, she saw little devilish wolves waiting for their food. The Queen of the Wolves known as the Midnight, gave them a deadly growl, and landed a big hit on one of them, growls coming from the Queen of the Wolf itself.

The little devil wolves retreated, going back to their cave. The Midnight Wolf put Luffy down on her nest, licking the blood that she did to him. Sniffing him out if Luffy has weapons, and she only remembers that Luffy was only carrying a stick. She kept sniffing him out.

In Bepo's situation.

"LUFFY!! WHERE ARE YOU!?! L-LUFFY!!!"

Bepo saw wolves retreating and running like somebody scares them, Bepo decided to rush where they came from, and run from. In the right direction, his eyes widened, seeing Luffy in the Queen of the Wolves nest. Blood dripping from shoulder, and being licked by the Queen of the wolves itself.

The Midnight wolf seems to smell something off, the scent coming from the bear earlier, she started to show her teeth and deadly growl with her pure, red devil eyes observed everywhere. If someone was hiding behind the gigantic rocks. Bepo suddenly realizes that he was a doctor and can totally heal Luffy, since he's from the Heart Kingdom.

Bepo was shaking to stand up front because of the devil wolf, however, despite that he's been troubling with demons, he gathers up the courage and summons a sword. Stepping towards the wolf, the wolf gives him an intimidating aura and glare, Bepo gulped.

"F-Fight me!!! You beast!!"

Bepo's first priority right now is to save Luffy from the beast, the Midnight wolf moves away slightly so Bepo could come near, it was signaling him to stop Luffy's blood from pouring, licking Luffy's blood. Bepo was in disbelief, and yet he rushed to Luffy who was faintly unconscious. "Luffy! Luffy! The Highness will kill me if he sees you like this!!" Healing him with his powers, and clearly seeing him getting healed all the way.

And ready to fight the beast, Luffy woke up slightly, and his eyes gleamed sparkly, "This is awesome!! I got healed by Bepo's powers!!!" he starts to jump and claps all the way laughing. "Right!!!" Luffy realized something more important.

"L-Luffy! We really need to!!---..!!"

Bepo's eyes widened when Luffy rushed to the beast, to the Queen, picking his nose. "Hey! Bepo! Can you heal her!? Nishishishi!!~" Pointing at the Queen.

"YOU MORON!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!?!"

Bepo got mad about that, Luffy pouted, the Queen itself roared in front of him, "Awesome!!!" she flinches slightly, the boy in front of her doesn't even show fear nor even the judgement upon his eyes. Luffy removed the heavy sword that stabbed her in her mouth and the arrows, at first, she avoided that touch of his and got on with it, until she got comfortable.

Except for Bepo having deep and shocking thoughts about Luffy, first, Luffy tamed a Dragon, a Humam like him, just tamed a Dragon, now, a wolf? A Devil Wolf. It was unbelievable sight.

"Anyway! Bepo!! I want her to be my pet!! Ahahahaha!!!!!"

Crossing his arms confidently and laughing that it feels like he was so proud and happy having another pet.

"No!!"

"But Bepo!!--.."

"It's dangerous!!! She's a Devil Wolf Luffy!!! And---..!!!!"

Bepo felt chills down the spine, he felt that enormous glare, coming from the beast that was behind Luffy. A glare that was so enormous that it could fill up the whole cave with the Queen's aura. Luffy got startled when his clothes got bitten by her and lifting him up, she decided something in her head.

"Wait! Where are we going!?!?"

Of course she can't speak like Luffy, she's a beast, an animal. "No! No! I can't stay!! Torao will be looking for me!! Bepo!! Help me out here!!!" Luffy wiggles his hands and legs, the Queen and Bepo sweatdrop.

The Queen puts him down and pushes him aside, she ends up walking away, "I know!!!" Bepo looks at Luffy as the Queen Wolf looks back. 'W-What now!? What's planning!? W-What's he thinking!?!' Bepo was panicking, jusr outside the cave, everything was a war. For Demons.

"Why don't you come with me!? Like Moocy does!!! I don't know your name yet so I'll name you!!! Nyahahahahaha!!!"

Luffy jumps to the wolf's tail and starts to climb until he reach to the top. "Don't worry!! I'll tell Torao to heal your wounds in no time!!! Also Chopper!!! He's totally the best doctor!! So if you come with me your wounds will heal!! How's that sound!?! And I'll tell Zoro to unchain you!!" Luffy sparkly says with a dazzling aura and kind pure smile across his face. The Queen's eyes slightly lightened up, for decades and years staying in this empty dark cave being shove and being attacked by multiple demons. Someone wants to pet her.

She slightly wiggled her tail and both of her dog ears went up straight, "Woohoo!!! Bepo!! Come along!!!" Luffy says, patting beside him, "R-Really!?! I can!?!" Bepo also smiled excitedly, he never rode a devil wolf before so he was excited, until he felt those deadly aura, with a deadly glare coming from the wolf itself. In a split second, Bepo smiles sparkly.

"I-I think I better walk!!"

"But riding here is cool!!!"

"N-No thanks!!!"

'I feel like I'm going to get killed if I ride it...' Sweating in bullets while Bepo thought that.

As they all went and rushed outside the cave. On top of the mountain, demons and knights panick, seeing the Queen of the Wolf itself showing up in the flesh, in years that she has never come out until she starts to hunt for food.

~•~

~•~

Luffy kept rolling on the fur, it was very soft and comfortable. He's enjoying it so much that he feels like sleeping

"By the way.. Can I name you Surume!?!!"

The wolf wiggles her tail again, signaling him that she loved the name a lot, Bepo sweats in bullets again, he just doesn't get it at all, he doesn't get why Luffy can tame someone so easily. First a Mythical Dragon itself, and now a Devil Mythical Wolf.

One thing Bepo questioned is about Luffy's Humanity, he was a mere Human, he can't totally fight against demons, it was the actual opposite.

Instead of him fighting against Demons, it was actually Luffy wrapping them on his fingers, being friends with them, nonetheless of all of that, Bepo knew Luffy isn't a person who controls everything, Luffy is not smart enough, genius or whatever he thinks right now.

Then as a Human, he can totally tell, that he's the powerful Human that he met in his entire life, because if Luffy has that "Power" within him, he can make demons, different races as allies itself.

This isn't about the "Kindness" that Luffy has.

Bepo has been thinking lately, looking up at Luffy who was laying on the wolf's back named "Surume". Surume shows how comfortable she is with him, as well as Luffy. Then, he got distracted.

"Bepo!! We're going to Moocy!! Surume!! Let's go!!!!! Nyahahahahahhaha!!!!!"

Surume howls and starts to run as a beast, Bepo followed, they saw Moocy burning everything at rage that he couldn't find his loveable owner.

Seeing the wolf in his eyes, he ended up flying towards it with rage, seeing Luffy riding on the wolf's back, Surume and Moocy glared at each other enormously.

"Moocy!!! Meet your friend!!! Surume!! And Surume!! That's my pet!! Awesome isn't it!?! But Surume is cool!!!!"

Waving with all the smiles he got, Moocy groans annoyingly, Surume rolled her eyes, Bepo can tell, they seem to hate each other.

Then Bepo noticed a bomb, having such a big blast. With a big blast, sleeping gas starts to spread, Luffy was weak at this.

"YOSH!! LET'S!!...---..!!!"

That's when Luffy lost his consciousness and started to snore, sleeping on the back of his new pet. Bepo has a mask, he stares at Luffy, and his two Mythical Beautiful astonishing pets, with such powerful and deadly places.

'Luffy.. your just a mere human.. so.. how an earth how you able to make Devils like us to be your friend?.. Aren't you a little too free as a human yourself? Well, at least I'm glad that he's fine.'

•|•|•

Meanwhile.

Ussop, Nami and Chopper are crying out of fwar, seeing the war, makes them cry and feel scared. And Zoro who was drinking without a care, Sanji was brushing Robin's hair and Franky is playing cards with Brook and Yamato. Jinbei on the other hand, speaks to Law.

"Law, we need to check up on everything. This is war, we need to see him, I'm worried about Luffy, he's a Human. Unlike us." Jinbei hinted at his worries about Luffy, Law stared at him for a while, then he got answers not from Law, but from Ace.

"Don't worry. We'll just kill everything? Right? Easy? I don't give a fuck of which sides should I go, my only side is with Luffy." Ace says, Sabo chuckles lightly, "So as I. Luffy is our first priority little brother. Our cinnamon roll will not be in trouble as long as he is with us." Sabo sparkly says, Ace nodded.

"I'm worried about Mugiwara-ya.. he's an idiot and doesn't know what he's doing." Law grunted, Jinbei nodded in agreement, Sabo and Ace knew he got a point. Luffy is Luffy.

They can't totally judge the little one.

============================================================
==============

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 2.7K 17
Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship. They're friends somehow got suspicious...
19.6K 630 7
Eustass Kidd, aka the king and alpha of One Piece island was having a problem. The place was fine, the people were happy, crime was down to a minimum...
27.6K 1.2K 28
[MODERN AU] COMPLETED ☑️ The only love Luffy had in his life were hookups, one-night stands, and one relationship that ended horribly. He's never be...
365K 10.8K 32
| SLOWLY EDITING | | THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED: Prologue + Chapters 1-6) This book has a few grammatical errors but read if you please. It is said...