Amid The Rathores

By _Aditiwrites_

Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matte... More

Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 3 [Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 4 [Her King]
Chapter 5 [Her Nightmare]
Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 7 [Samaira]
Chapter 8 [His Highness is jealous]
Chapter 9 [Their miseries]
Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 11 [Abhimaan's Vulnerability]
Chapter 12 [The king's decision]
Chapter 13 [The princess of Sirohi]
Chapter 14 [Stranger eyes]
Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 16 [Avinash]
Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]
Chapter 18 [Broken Aadiya]
Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]
Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]
Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]
Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]
Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]
Chapter 24 [Queen]
Chapter 25 [who is behind it]
Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]
Chapter 27 [Antidode found]
Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]
Chapter 29 [Rudra tries to explain]
Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]
Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]
Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]
Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]
Chapter 34 [Naina Regrets]
Chapter 35 [Rudra tries to earn forgiveness]
Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]
Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]
Chapter 38 [Rudra Makes up to Samaira]
Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]
Chapter 40 [The Closure]
[Epilogue]

Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]

40.7K 1.7K 135
By _Aditiwrites_

2 years !
2 years since I got married to him ! 2 years we have been living under the same roof!

But yet we know nothing except each others names !

The day of our marriage is yet fresh in my mind !
The moment I had first saw him in person on our engagement!
The first time we had locked eyes together while sliding the rings in each others fingers !

The day of our marriage and how he had looked at me directly in my eyes while he filled my hair partion!

I remember how excited I was to start my new life with him by my side but never have I ever thought that the new life I was talking about would be of ignorance!

In these two years all that had come to me was ignorance !
Yes I am the queen to the most powerful Royalty but what is the meaning of being the queen when I don't even have my king beside me!

I remember myself waiting on our first night !
I throught he would come but he did not!
I don't know how many hours I had waited for him but all I know is just that he had left for The United States when I woke up in sitting position the next morning !

I don't know how to feel anymore!
I have left the hopes now !
Afterall I am a human too
I have done everything for him in these two years but now I have left the hope to live a happy life!

How foolish of myself to beleive that I can get happiness!
When I had lived a miserable life a life full of sufferings even in my own kingdom!
How could I expect him to love me !

I don't even know if he comes to the room at night !
Every day after getting exhausted I wait for him but end up sleeping and the next morning I never find him beside me !

He is the man who can get any woman craving for him and begging him !

All these years I tried surviving on a false hope that today he might acknowledge me but he never did!
And
Now even that hope is dead!

I felt hopeful till yesterday I felt something till yesterday!
But all I feel today is numbness complete emptiness!

There was no happiness ever in my life but there was just a hope that things might get better with time but now I have even left that hope!

Maybe I just dont deserve it!
I deserve nothing !
Just pain , sadness !
Just miseries !

I thought everything would change after coming here but I was wrong !
I thought I could too stay happy!
I thought that the ideas of self harm , suicidal thoughts and those nights would stop haunting me!
But I was wrong!

"Rani saa Rani saa" I heard someone calling me and Immediately wiped my tears and washed my face and walked out of the room with a small smile on my face !

Well , this smile is my best friend it protects me from breaking down infront of someone !
It a facade I use to mask my real emotions to hide my miseries !

"Come in" I said and a few female servants came in with a complete new set of royal Jwelleries and complete fresh silk bodice.

"Rani saa aaj choti bahurani sa ka pehla din hai aur dadi baisa ne aapko aur baki dono bahuo ko Mandir hoke aane ko kaha hai" she informed and i nodded with a small smile.

(Queen today is the youngest daughter in law's first day here and Grandmother has asked the three of you to visit the temple )

Moving towards the shringar bhawan , I sat down on the low stool that was put on the sitting area looking at the water nearby as the maids brought in things and Jwelleries to dress me up.

"Rani saa yu toh hamne kai Rajkumariyo ka shringar kiya hai par jo ananda aapki sundarta ko sajane me hai woh aur kahi nahi" One of the girls said while I smiled looking at her.

(Our dear queen , we have decorated many queens and princesses but the bliss we experience dressing your beautiful body up is unexplainable)

The area was completely open and any normal woman would be scared changing and getting ready here !

But it was safe completely safe cause as much open ut looks it isn't at a great distance from here you will find high decorated marbe walls and the Rani Bhawan has only a single entrance that is through The kings royal chambers and getting in the King's bedroom is practically impossible!

I sat down while the girls started dressing me up in a beautiful red lehenga while one of them started braiding my long black voluminous hairs in a braid!

They kept on making and cracking jokes in between while I sat quietly thinking about my life!

I have went to the temple a couple of times before and Rudra would accompany me sometimes and sometimes With Naina.

Thinking about everyone here There is only Rudra I have gotten really comfortable with!
He is a mischief maker and keeps on planning something new playing a few pranks on me!
I am happy for Samaira but also a bit disappointed she should have told me things could have proceeded in a better way if any of the brothers knew of it!

But sadly no one did and there it all went dowhill!
Rudra took everyone to surprise yesterday by his act !

Apart from him someone I have had a conversation is with Abhimanyu , he is short tempered but had always addressed me with respect and has always backed me up when I failed to get an answer or decision !
Just like he did Yesterday!

About Naina , I don't have anything against her in me but about the fact that she had feelings for Rana saa in the past is not something that goes good with me and the fact is that she yet does have feelings for him maybe!
I do not hate her but do not love or admire her too !
But apart from that she is a great human being I beleive !
Yes a bit different but good person!
I dont know if we would ever be able to get out of this awkward phase of life !

Samaira is someone I had always trusted and the only friend I had in the palace !
But things turning out like this was not something I had expected !

"Hamari Rani saa ko kisi ki nazar na lage aaj toh dekhna tum sab Rana saa nazre hi nahi hata paenge" I heard them shout as they held my hand and nade me stand up.

(No bad eyes should fall on our queen and the king I beleive he would not be able to take his eyes off his wife )

I must say I looked beautiful but their comments related to him made me laugh sarcastically!
Only if they knew !

Everyone out there believes I have everything !
And yes I do have everything !
I have luxury servants and maids rushing around me always doing things for me entertaining me !
I wear lehengas and Jwelleries worth more than 100 lakhs per day and then never wear them again !
I have the paparazzi rushing around to get a glimpse!
People respect and bow down to me !
All because of my name
No not for Aadiya but for
Mrs. Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore the surname Rathore is enough to grab everyone's attention !

But isn't that easy as it sounds !
Being the queen and the eldest
Daughter in law of the Rathores is not easy and neither is being the wife of Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore!

I need to be acting a certain way and stand speak walk a certain way cause I cannot let people notice any of my inferiority!
Name and fame does not just bring with it admirers but also people who are ready to tarnish your name and show you down as you make a single wrong move!

Its tough to get dressed heavily everyday just because I represent the family after The king and because I am the queen !

"Rani saa aapko pata hai aaj toh Rana saa bhi mandir chal rahe hai" I heard one of them say and immediately turned to her confused asking to clear my doubt !

(Queen you know even the king is coming with us today )

"Rana saa ?" And she nodded saying "kyu aapko nahi pata unhone bataya hoga na ki woh bhi aa rahe hai" she asked me confused and I took a deep breath before saying "Ha bataya tha ham bhook gaye honge" and they nodded.

(Why did he not tell you ?)
(Yes he did tell me I might have forgotten)

"Accha ab hame chalna chahiye aapka sab intezaar kar rahe hai" They said and I nodded moving with them behind me.

(Now we should go everyone might be waiting )

The Gaurds immediately bowed down as I entered the Royal chambers and  I nodded at them !

Soon I reached the hall to see everyone present there and I joined my hands acknowledging them while the elders nodded and Rudra looked at me nervously !

Seems like my naughty brother in law is actually nervous about how I am acting on the entire stunt they have pulled up!

Soon I noticed Samaira walk out with a few maids behind her and to be honest she looked really beautiful and I noticed The small smile coming on Rudra 's face as he looked at her and wondered if it could ever be us like that !

"Chalo at least you look like a royal in these expensive outfit I was scared your ugly face would tarnish our reputation" Padmini maa said and I sighed and noticed a few tears collect at the corners of her eyes and held her hands gently squeezing them.

She looked at me immediately and a wide smile coming on her face as she got the hint of me being there for her and a wide smile etched on Rudra's face seeing me showing her support !

"Sarika" I heard Naina's voice and looked at her to see her looking beautiful in her white Anarkali with gold and silver works !

Thats Naina she loves to be Herself and is bold ! Does not care of what the world or others think of her and does what she loves!

I noticed her maid Sarika nod at her before she turned to her and asked "Mere upar kuch likha hai kya " and Sarika moved her head indicating a no and then turned to me "Rani saa ke muh pe kuch likha hai kya ya dadi saa ke ya maa saa aur badi maa saa ke" and she again shook her head saying "Nahi bahurani saa kuch nahi likha hai".

(Do have something written on my face?)
(Does the queen or other royal ladies have something written on their faces ?)
(No baisa there is nothing there)

"Hmm tph phir yeh batao yeh royal kaun dikh raha hai kaise pehchante hai" She said appearing to be confused while Maa saa glared at her!

(Ohh then how do we find who is looking royal and who is not?)

"Rana saa bhi hamare saath chal rahe hai ham teeno ko kahi nikalna hai zyada samay nahi hai toh Bhabhi maa , Rudra chaliye aap log" Abhimanyu said entertaining and both of us nodded while Naina glared at him and moved out making him glare at her as she walked ordering the Gaurds to get the car ready completely ignoring him .

(Even the king is coming with us and we three have some work so have to leave also so Sister in law and Rudra lets leave )

I noticed Rudra moving out with Samaira and myself moved out to and the butler led me to the
Black Bugatti La Voiture Noire
And I knew whom the car belonged to !
Ofcourse my husband !

The butler opened the door for me and I nodded acknowledging his effort as I sat down noticing him sitting beside me typing something on his phone!

And no one will beleive me if I said that It is the first time ! I and him are going together in the same car after my vidaai!
Well wierd life !

Unknowingly My eyes went to him and scanned through his features !
His deep steel grey eyes stating at the love of his life with so much passion and affection !
His look as usual in black !
The Rathore brother don't have a sense of colour , I must say maybe they have a eye defect cause all they can see is probably the colour black !

I will remember To ask Rudra about his and the other two's eye defect !

While his hairs fell on his forehead and I resisted the urge to brush them off with my fingers!
But he would kill me alive for doing any such thing !

Yes I am sure he would !
He is dangerous he once killed a man who entered the Royal Palace infront of me !
So yes he is dangerous !

I did not know how much time was I staring at him untill his head snapped towards me and I gulped immediately looking down at my fingers !

Did he catch me starting !
No he did not cause he would smile right !
But dude he never smiles I have not even seen him smiling in pictures leave in real life!

Next as expected the entire ride was silent and soon we had reached the temple!

Other days whenever I night come here I would mingle with the common people and go in with them in a line but today when His Highness himself is here so its impossible for it to happen!

And I was right cause as I noticed the  car stop near the temple I could see it empty completely empty !

The butler and the driver opened the doors for us and both of us stepped out!

I noticed him walk closely behind me while the other 4 also joined us!

One by one all three of us completed the rituals !
And then donated for the people nearby while the 3 brothers stood at a distance watching us!

Yes even Rudra acts on his brothers footprints when in public !
Typical billionaires they are !

And then
We silently went back home and this time I remembered to not look at him!
And I know it was boring nothing can even go interesting with him around !

I believe Rudra nighat have surely made A weird comment if he wasnt here !
But this idiot guy sitting beside me scared my youngest brother in law away!

Well the three brothers confuse me sometimes him and Abhimanyu act like the brothers who are always there for each other while at other times they act as if they are sworn enemies!
There is surely something wrong with these two!
Something I don't have an idea about !

And about Rudra I know the two love him but never express it!

They threw stick to each other when needed but dont even a spare each other a glance after that !

I have never seen the three brothers talking casually with each other !
Every time they talk is about business or Administration !

There weird comments are something that help me to get away from the reality that I am just an unwanted person in his life too!

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

A

uthor's Note :-

Heya !
So I updated the first chapter of the book and its the point of view of Aadiya and how she sees things and people around her!
She is innocent but mature and tries to see things from a positive point of view!

And And And

How you guys feeling about Abhimaan ???

Next part will be Naina's POV !

Bye and have a great day ahead !
Lots of Love ❤️❤️

~Aditi

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 9.6K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...
147K 5.2K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
52.8K 1.7K 27
The Betrayal series #1 [ ON HOLD ] ♡ - 🥀 - ♡ Yuvraj : Yuvraj Singh Rathore never breaks his promises. Ruhaan...
528K 19.2K 45
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...