Magic💠Hour (TXT fanfic)

By SeleneKlare

Everything has a story where it all has started, where everything has begun... °*• t h e b e g i n n i n g... More

*•Tomorrow x Together•*
Opening Scene
°*• Chapter 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 3 •*°
°*• Chapter 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 6 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 8 •*°
°*• Chapter 9 •*°
°*• Chapter 10 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 11 •*°
°*• Chapter 12 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.1 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.2 •*°
°*• Chapter 13 •*°
°*• Chapter 14 •*°
°*• Chapter 15•*°
°*• H⏱ur 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 16•*°
°*• Chapter 17•*°
°*• Chapter 18 •*°
°*• Chapter 19 •*°
°*• Chapter 20 •*°
°*• Chapter 21 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 22 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5:⁵³ •*°
°*• H⏱ur 6 •*°
°*• Chapter 23 •*°
°*• Chapter 24 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 25 •*°
°*• Chapter 26 •*°
°*• Chapter 27 •*°
°*• Chapter 28 •*°
°*• Chapter 29 •*°
°*• Chapter 30 •*°
°*• Chapter 31 •*°
°*• Chapter 32 •*°
°*• Chapter 33 •*°
°*• Chapter 34 •*°
°*• Chapter|Stuck-room •*°
°*• Chapter 35 •*°
°*• Chapter|Valley of Lies •*°
°*• Chapter 37 •*°
°*• Chapter 38 •*°
°*• Chapter 39 •*°
°*• Chapter 40 •*°
°*• Chapter 41 •*°
°*• Chapter 42 •*°
Closing Scene
°*• Chapter|End¿ •*°

°*• Chapter 36 •*°

23 2 0
By SeleneKlare

•●~*☆*~●•

"Operation... Wake Yeonjun hyung!" Beomgyu declared just as footseps came close to them.

"Oh there you kids are, your families has been worried sick. Why did you all ran away?" A doctor came among others and nurses.

"Oh we were just so worried for each other. We needed to make sure were all fine." Beomgyu says. Technically, its not really a lie... just a half truth.

"You could have asked, we would have explained everything. Come on all of you, you needed to rest." The other doctor urged them as nurses came over to help escort them back to their rooms.

One of the doctors asked one of the nurses to inform their families that they were already found. The four of them only exchanged glances with the plan in mind as they headed to their individual rooms.

Now, their plan will be set in motion...

Soobin

"What were you thinking? Why did you suddenly ran off? You had your mom worried sick. You're siblings are more responsible than this Soobin. You need to think how your actions may affect others-"

"Hon, calm down its fine now. Soobin needs to rest, he was just worried for his friends."

"I understand that but he really should be careful. He just woke up from that accident, he almost died. He should take care of himself better." His dad exasperatedly said.

"Dad..." Soobin called making his dad turn as he smiled apologetically.

"I know I should've thought it through... but... as one of the oldest among us, I felt like I should look after those younger than me." He paused.

"They're my friends and I know its no excuse for what I did but... I was just so worried that I needed to see if they were fine myself. I'm sorry." Soobin finished and his dad let out a sigh.

"Alright, I understand. Get some rest then." His dad said as he moved with his mom to the table by the sofa to unpack the food they bought.

"Uhm mom, dad... can I ask if I could go visit Beomgyu's room a bit?" He asked making his parents raise a brow.

"Ah nevermind." He said as he lay down.

"You can go in the morning but for now rest." His dad said while his mom nods in agreement. He simply smiled as his parents arranged the food they brought so they can eat.

Soobin was left to plan out how to leave the room in his head.

That's until an alarm blared...

Taehyun

"I'm not going to reprimand you for what you did but I hope you learned your lesson Taehyun. We don't want to stress you so please, don't even do something that'll stress yourself." His mom says and his dad nodding in agreement.

"Sorry mom, dad and I'm sorry too noona." Taehyun lowered his head a bit as his sister waved her hand to dismiss it.

"Its fine, just don't scare me like that." His sister gave him a pointed look making him smile.

"Alright, you should rest. Your mom will stay with you tonight as your sister and I will be going home to get you some comfortable clothes." With that, Taehyun's older sister and father left making it a bit easy for Taehyun to slip later.

"Mom, you should rest too. I know you must've been so worried for me. I'm doing quite better now anyways." Taehyun says as his mom sighs.

"Alright, as long as you're resting too." His mom gave him a pointed look making him chuckle as he lays down.

He could just see his mom propped herself comfortably on the sofa nearby. He peeked to see his mom close her eyes. Taehyun waited a bit, he knows she could easily fall asleep but could also easily woken up.

As he was carefully getting off his bed, a knock came on his door snapping his head to his mom's direction who was scrunching her fore, as if about to wake. Taehyun immediately moved to reach the door and opened it as fast and as quietly as he could.

"Uhm, are you Kang Taehyun?" A girl that resembled Hueningkai was infront of his door.

"I'm Kai oppa's younger sister, he asked me to lend you my phone."

Hueningkai

Hueningkai received a few nagging and scolding from both his parents and sisters to which he apologizes religiously. His parents ended up leaving to get him something to eat as he told them he was hungry and they haven't bought enough food for all of them. So now, he was left with his sisters.

"Uhm noona, Hiyyih..." he started making his sisters turn to him. His older sister, tucking his blanket properly on him while his younger sister was arranging the food that was bought before he woke up and ran away.

"I was just wondering if I could borrow your phone?" Hueningkai asked.

"Sure."

"No Kai, you need to rest. You can't play games on the phone." His older sister, Lea gave Hiyyih a pointed look who puts away her phone right away.

"But noona, I'm not going to play. I just need them for something really important." He reasoned.

"Them?" Lea raised a brow as Kai sighs.

"There's something my friends and I needed to do. I can't explain it because its something that can't be explained but we're really in a hurry and we can't waste more time. And I need both your phones for this." Hueningkai blabbered making his siblings confused at whatever he was saying.

"Oppa, exactly what do you mean?"

"Kai, what's going on?"

His sisters asked trying to read his expression. They could see that he was distressed and extremely worried of something but what?

"Noona I can't really explain it now, there's little time. We need your phones-"

"Kai, you're not involved in something... bad, are you?" Lea eyed him.

"Noona! Of course not! We're doing this to wake someone." He tries explaining.

"Wake someone?" Hiyyih wondered and he nods profusely as he got off his bed.

"Lea noona, Hiyyih, please... this is an emergency. We have to do something so nothing bad would happen."

"Kai calm down, you're scaring me. What are you talking about?" Lea asks, quite worried at the way her brother was acting.

"Do you trust me noona? Hiyyih? Please, we don't have a lot of time." Kai says, almost begging.

"Eonnie, why don't we just let oppa borrow our phones? Maybe, it is really something serious." Hiyyih supplied.

"Not until you tell me, what it was for?" Lea insists.

"My friends needs to go somewhere and we need to keep in touch. Please noona, I promise not to play pranks on you for a month." Kai says and Lea raises a brow.

"A year!" He says.

"Deal but Kai, you and your friends aren't doing something dangerous right?" Lea asks, Hiyyih also looked at Kai worriedly.

"I promise noona, were not."

Beomgyu

"I guess the shock from what had happened was too much for you to just ran away like that." His dad sighs.

"I wanted to see my friends." Beomgyu muttered.

"We know that but you heard what the doctor said. They were stable and fine, you were supposed to rest just like they should too." His mom nagged.

"Can you blame me mom? I almost died, my friends did too. I cannot relax or rest until I'm able to see them." Beomgyu reasoned.

"At least say it Gyu, the doctor is not gonna tell you that you can't see them. You just had to give all of us a minor heart attack." His older brother massaged his temple.

"I'm sorry, I just wasn't thinking right. I was just scared then." Beomgyu looks away.

"Its alright, its done now. Just go rest and I'll get you something to eat." His dad says as both his parents went to unpack the food they bought.

"Psst... hyung..." he calls out to his brother while their parents are busy.

"What's the matter?" His brother asks.

"Hyung can you do me a favor?" Beomgyu asks making his brother raise a brow.

"Can you find the fire alarm and set it off?" Beomgyu asks making his brother's eyes widen.

"What prank are you cooking up?" His brother eyed him as Beomgyu sighs.

"Hyung, this isn't for a prank. I'm trying to help someone." Beomgyu says seriously and his brother stared at hin skeptically.

"Hyung please." He begged and his brother sighed at that.

"How does setting the fire alarm help someone?" His brother asks.

"My friends needs a distraction-"

"Are you guys running away again?" His brother interrupts, whisper-yelling at him.

"No hyung, there's just something important we need to find so please hyung... or do you want me to do it myself instead?" Beomgyu pleaded.

"Gyu that's crazy, why-"

"Hyung, you know one of our friends haven't woken up yet right? This is for him." Beomgyu interrupts.

"How does that even help him?"

"Hyung trust me, we know what we're doing." Beomgyu kept eye contact with his brother who sighs before nodding in defeat.

"You owe me, alright?" His brother says and Beomgyu smiles.

"Hey, you two let's eat." Their mom called.

"Oh there aren't enough water for all of us, I'll just head down to get some." His brother says giving him a sideways glance as their parents nods.

"Hyung..." he calls making his brother turn as he beckoned him over.

"Can you also find Huening Kai, ask him if they have the phones?" He told his brother who held a confused expression.

"You guys better not put yourselves in danger again or I swear Beomgyu-"

"Right hyung, go buy water already."

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

An alarm was blaring questionably in the hospital as the staff rushed over to find where might be the fire in the hospital would be. The boys parents took a moment to check outside what's going on.

Beomgyu and Hueningkai's siblings helped them sneak out for awhile as they meet up with Taehyun and Soobjn who successfully slipped off as both their parents went to check outside.

"Ok guys, we'll try to hurry up. Keep us updated, alright?" Soobin told Kai and Beomgyu.

"Don't worry hyung, Hyuka and I will find ways to keep people distracted." Beomgyu says.

With that the four of them separates. Taehyun and Soobin used the momentay chaos to slip out of the hospital while Beomgyu and Hueningkai shared their siblings phone numbers so they can communicate separately as well.

Beomgyu and Hueningkai went on to ask their siblings to help them lie to Soobin and Taehyun's parents that the other two went to hang with them.

"Gyu, its like quarter to 9 already. Who would go out to hang in someone else's room especially if they're patients themselves." Beomgyu's brother says incredulously.

"Yeah Kai, he's right. Their parents are never gonna believe us." Lea agreed as they gathered a bit.

"Please noona, hyung." Beomgyu and Hueningkai pleads.

"I'm fine with it as long as it'll work." Hiyyih chimed.

____•*•____
•●~[Fri-eve ⅗]~●•
*•💠•*

A/N:

Good day my dear readers!!! I know its not exactly weekend but... I just feel like updating 😅 Also say hello to Hyuka's sisters (Lea & Bahiyyih) and Beomgyu's brother (whom I don't know his name of) cameos! 🎉🎉🎉 They'll be featured for awhile 😄

I've spent a good amount of time plotting the members course of action since were getting to the climax so I hope you all liked it 😊

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter and look forward for the next! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 194 14
WARNING : This is a boyxboy Fanfic with Naruto anime characters, don't like? Don't read. Also, beware of extreme fluff ahead! Reoccurring Dreams. F...
248K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
190K 9.9K 32
Min Yoongi was selected to serve the Park families heir when he was only young. It was his duty to care for and complete every wish his master wanted...
120K 2.7K 121
Darcy Ellis had everything she wanted. Her Mom and Dad, the perfect boyfriend, and Hollywood at her beck and call. Only flaw, afraid to say 'I Love Y...