๊œฑแด สœษชษขสœ - โ˜… ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต...

Da SLUTT444GIOO

"๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™โ€ž Altro

intro.
'001
'002
'003
'004
'005
'006
'007
'008
'009
'010
'011
'012
'013
'014
'015
'016
'017
'018
'019
'020
'021
'023
'024
'025

'022

2.4K 68 27
Da SLUTT444GIOO

MONTH SKIPPPPPPPPPPP
April 20th, 12:10pm
Skyy Pov:

&&&

JENN and the rest of da gang were down in miami, living the life, making videos with buba n idris, photo shoots, interviews and all, just wanna be seen.

and you heard she was out there bein a lil hoe and going to parties n shit and yk it was all because kyle n tata asses wanted to be sum alcoholics n party🤣.

anyways you and NYE were getting ready to go meet up with tae. as you were just now getting out the shower, sitting in your robe you watched both idris and buba's recent videos.

you were teeewwww weak because dey kept pissin jenn off but she did look good asab but ik it was hot asf down dat bitch.

***

** your outfit **
***

AT TAE HOUSE-

you n nye got out the car and walked into the lobby of her apartments, walking towards the elevator, pushing the up button.

"ngl, we got a surprise for you but we can't tell you yet" nye said with a slight smile "ion like surprises" you said, looking at her concerned "it's a good surprise tho" nye said, laughing.

"mm, ionk if i can trust it if it's coming from you" you said, side eyeing her as you entered the elevator "watchu trynna say" she said, rolling her eyes while standing beside you.

"click the button dickhead" you said, laughing "mmcht" she kissed her teeth as she clicked the 3rd floor button "i kinda wanna know the surprise now so this elevator needa hurry up" you said and she shrugged.

"you gon like it" she said "don't know bout dat one" you said, walking out the elevator as the door opened "tae open da fawk up" you said, kicking her door as nye banged on it.

"ight so when i shoot both y'all dumb ass in y'all fuckin head don't say shit" she said, yanking y'all both by y'all shirts as she opened the door meanwhile you were on the floor laughing cause you tripped over nye's leg.

"bitch why you yank me like dat" nye said as she was on the floor weak "cause y'all asses act like y'all da fuckin police" tae said, mugging yall "help me up bitch" you said as she grabbed your arm and helped you stand up.

"ight so what's da surprise?" you questioned, looking like a lost child as you looked at the 2, "oh we goin to miami" tae said, clearly unbothered "nigga what?" you questioned with your eyebrows furrowed.

"are you dumb? y'all gon make it seem like i'm stalkin dat girl" you said, your accent coming out hella hard "chill damn it's been 6 months, y'all barely talk n she prolly in a new relationship" tae said , shrugging.

"pack ya shit bookie" nye said "our flight in 2 hours" tae said as she put her suitcase in the middle of her living room "wtv" you said, walking out the house going back home to pack.

^^^^^
IN MIAMI - 6:10pm
^^^^^

"ouuuu dis bnb is niceee" you said as you scanned the room "hell yeah" nye said, agreeing "could be better but yk" tae said causing y'all to side eye her "shut up, let's get ready cause i wanna go out" she said and you nodded.

"type shii, lemme get ready" you said, going to your room and shutting the door. you got your outfit out and walked to the bathroom, getting in n shit yk.

<><> ** <><>

<><> fittttt <><>

"y'all ready?" nye asked as you sat on the couch and put your heels on "yea" you said, standing up "GYATTT, you look sexy mamiiiii" nye said as she back hugged you which made you laugh.

"stop wit dat gay shit" tae said, leaving her shared room with nye "gurl" you n nye said as y'all side eyed her "we all gay" you said, looking at her like she dumb "oh, let's go" she said and y'all laughed.

AT THE PARTY-

y'all just got to the party, it was deep asl. bitches twerkin n making out wit dey niggas n friends like dey was lit but it was a stronggggg smell of alcohol n weed dat hit you hard asl as nye dragged y'all to the bar.

y'all sat down and got sum shots, "ouuu im rey act out" nye said as the waitress slid yall 3 shots apiece "don't act a ass or ima fuck you up" tae said making y'all laugh "girl boo" nye said.

"on 3..1,2..3" you counted down as y'all were about to gulp dese shots down "oh hell naw, ds spicy" nye said making y'all burst out laughing "what they doin rn?" tae asked, looking back.

"introducing somebody" nye said as y'all both looked back "i wanna shake sum ass" you said, pouting "sameeee" nye whined "no you don't" tae said, side eyeing her.

"she gon ruin your night" you said while laughing as you got up and walked towards the deep ass group of people who were dancing because you needed to go upstairs to use the bathroom.

and guess what.

at the end of the staircase there they were.. jenn, kyle, tata, dee, sheik, basically all of them.

they were all talking but stopped when they seen you but you ignored them and walked upstairs, feelings eyes burning a hole in your soul.

you walked to the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror, not having to use the bathroom. when you were done you walked back downstairs, accidentally making eye contact with jenn.

you broke the eye contact and walked right pass them as you walked to nye n tae, "where tae?" you questioned as you stood beside nye "at the bar" she said and you nodded "i'm rey shake dis ass" you said as freak ho played.

"ima catch ds" nye said as you waited for a certain part to play "catch it den" you said, laughing as you bent over and started twerking on her as she held your waist.

+++
April 20th, 7:20pm
Jenn Pov:

+++

ME N TATA we're talking about da bitches here and dey wigs while da others were talking about something else as we were all by the stairs.

but in the middle of our conversations i thought i was tweaking but i wasn't..SKYY walked pass us but ik she saw us cause she looked at us before going upstairs and when i tell you she looked so fine since the last time i seen her.

tata nudged me as we both looked at eachother "you seen dat too right?" he asked as he looked hella shocked "mhm, she don't want nun to do wit us" you said, laughing as you sipped your drink.

"damn, it's been 6 months since we seen her" tata said, shaking his head as sheik tapped yall "i'm geekin or is dat skyy?" he said, looking dumb "mhm, dats her" you replied.

"you need her back bro" dee said as she walked right past y'all, making eye contact with you before breaking it "she look good tho but not in dat way" tata said, throwing his hands up.

"now she shakin ass on her fren" kyle said, laughing "ds movin too" you said and they laughed "go get back wit her" jerry said "she don't want to cause she fucked kyle" sheik said "nigga kyle came onto her, he went to her house and made a move on her" tata confirmed.

"true" sheik said "dick suckin" kyle said, side eyeing them as you laughed "yo bro fix ya face" you said, laughing your ass off "nah she done shaking ass, go talk to her" jah said and they laughed.

<^>

Skyy Pov:
<^>

"girl guess who i just seen" you said and she furrowed her eyebrows "who?" she questioned "jenn" you replied and her eyes widened "say wrd!" she yelled.

"wrd, sdhu" you said, laughing "go speak" she said and you side eyed her "fuck i look like? no" you said and she rolled her eyes "you scary" she mumbled "i'm not" you said, rolling your eyes.

"ima go" she said, all of a sudden acting strange which made you raise an eyebrow before seeing a tall dark figure stand beside you making you close your eyes, rethinking life decisions.

you then opened your eyes again and walked away, hearing footsteps behind you as you walked back upstairs going to the bathroom, but it was occupied so when you turned around she was standing there sipping wtv bev in her cup.

"you done avoiding me?" she questioned, not moving from her spot "ain't nun to avoid" you said, rolling your eyes as you crossed your arms "mmcht, so stop doin it dickhead" she said, looking at you like you were dumb with her face scrunched up.

"don't talk to me like dat bitch" you said, mugging her "tuh yea ight, don't get fucked up in dis mf" she said, laughing "girl boo" you said, flipping your hair as you were abt to walk pass her but she grabbed your waist.

"move" you said, looking up at her "i think not, but come" she said before grabbing your hand, leading you to an empty room "why we in here?" you questioned as you sat on the bed, hearing the door close.

"i wanna talk, no sex" she said and you nodded as you watched her sit in the chair by the door "soo..watchu doin down here?" she asked "nye n tae surprised me" you answered.

"mm, why you keep avoiding us?" she questioned and you stood up, walking to the full body mirror in the room "cause y'all don't know how to let the past go, even tamir confirmed it" you said, looking at yourself.

"and ik y'all not gon never let it go cause dats all y'all talk abt when one of y'all mad, kr confirmed dat he came onto me first and tata even said it cause i was otp wit dat nigga when it all happened but wtv, we obviously not get back cause you can't let ds go" you said.

"bro ik what he said and who said i didn't let it go? it's dem niggas" she said "dats da only part you listened to?" you said, turning around to look at her "dats da part you talked abt da most" she said, seeming like she didn't gaf.

"k cool i'm out" you said walking to the door until you were stopped by her standing up and walking to you "skyy" she spoke "hm?" you hummed in response.

she placed her hand on your chin, making you look up at her as she pressed her lips against yours...🙊😁

<><>
tbc..opinion?
<><>

THIS BOOK IS BACKKK

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

92.7K 3.5K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
264K 930 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.
4.1M 88.1K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...