In the beast world, I was tar...

By pinqu_

兽世之我被冷血暴君盯上了 作者:箐珏 Not my Story More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 394

Chapter 181 - 190

165 1 0
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 181 She Only Had the Courage to Leave Once

    Thinking of the pterosaurs I saw in the pterosaurs who are happy every day without worrying about eating and drinking, and the cubs who are taught by adult pterosaurs to fly.

    Ye Mo sighed.

    Maybe...their place is really not suitable for him to live in.

    But I haven't seen Diya and the others yet, if I send him to Pusi's group.

    She was worried.

    Not willing.

    Let's keep it, anyway now...

    Turning to look at the wings on his back, Ye Mo sighed.

    Anyway, she is still a pterosaur cub now, and she has to learn to fly, so let's go together.

    "Momo, I brought the food here. The tribe hasn't gone hunting for several days. There is not much food left. Here is all the food." Looking at the prey she brought over, it was actually only four or five meters long

    . Long, small carnivorous dragon family.

    And it was frozen for days.

    But it's good to have food now, I looked up at Gu Xiu.

    Ye Mo got up and bent over.

    "Thank you, Gu Xiu." She didn't expect that she would treat her so well, she thought she would be afraid of her.

    "You're welcome, Momo. In fact, it was an accident to me before. The totem of the Tyrannosaurus clan appeared on your body, because I haven't seen it before. I'm not afraid of you." Hearing her explanation, Ye Mo smiled,

    no Scared, just an accident.

    She thought she was afraid of her!

    "Okay, I got it, I still want to thank you."

    Gu Xiu nodded, as long as she knew, "Okay, you guys rest first, I'll come back to see you, my beast father won't let me rely on you to make too much progress, You know how to be afraid of Leiser."

    Ye Mo nodded, because there are too many dragon orcs who are afraid of Leiser.

    They were still willing to take them in even though they were afraid, Ye Mo was still very moved.

    Watching Gu Xiu leave, she suddenly felt something under her feet, Ye Mo lowered her head.

    I saw little Moser with her eyes closed, crawling towards the food that Gu Xiu had brought.

    When I wanted to come to him, I smelled the smell of food, and I didn't even open my eyes, so I instinctively crawled this way.

    Smiling helplessly, Ye Mo reached out and grabbed his wings to grab him.

    Turned around and put him back in the nest.

    Just as soon as he put it in, he crawled out again.

    Seeing Ye Mo wanted to laugh but felt distressed.

    Turning around and coming to the prey, he stretched out his hand to tear off the frozen and stiff skin of the prey.

    Then he tore off a piece of meat, turned around and came in front of little Moser.

    Smelling the smell of food, Little Moser slowly opened his eyes.

    Looking at the beast mother in front of her with dingy eyes, she froze for a while.

    Then jump up quickly.

    Chirp, chirp, chirp...

    "Okay, I know you're happy, come on, let's eat first." After feeding the meat in his hand to Little Moser, Ye Mo tore another piece and fed it to him.

    He didn't stop until his stomach was full.

    Chirp...

    After eating, Little Moser kept shouting excitedly around her.

    Ye Mo lowered her body and made a silent movement facing him.

    Then he pointed in the direction of Reiser.

    "Daddy is still sleeping! Don't wake daddy up."

    Little Moser turned his head to look at the direction where Leiser was sleeping, then nodded obediently and stopped barking.

    Ye Mo smiled and reached out to touch his head.

    "Little Moser is really good."

    After comforting little Moser, Ye Mo came to the edge of the den again, and lay down next to Leiser, it was getting dark now.

    Reiser, you will wake up tomorrow, right?

    Seeing her movements, Little Moser also ran over quickly.

    Then squeezed into the nest.

    Holding little Moser in one hand, leaning on Leiser's shoulder, Ye Mo also slowly fell into a deep sleep.

    Worrying these days, she hardly slept.

    Now relax, sleepiness swept over in an instant.

    The next morning, Leiser woke up early, even in his sleep.

    He felt that his little female was by his side, so he slept peacefully.

    The moment he woke up, Reiser began to look around, looking for the figure of his little female.

    Reiser smiled when he saw the little female sleeping peacefully in his arms.

    His little female is really back.

    This is not a dream!

    Stretching out his hand and gently stroking the little face in his arms, Leiser only felt the softness of his hands.

    The softness entered his heart, making him completely reluctant to let go.

    The itchy feeling on his face made Ye Mo frown uncomfortably.

    I stretched out my hand to pull it, but found that I couldn't pull it apart, so I could only open my eyes to look.

    Just as he opened his eyes, he met a pair of glowing ruby-like eyes.

    That's right, the red pupils in front of him didn't shine.

    But she looked as if there was a bright light inside.

    very beautiful.

    Ye Mo's lips softened, and Ye Mo instantly realized that Lei Se was kissing her.

    Slowly closing her eyes, Ye Mo didn't resist, but stretched out her hand nervously to grab the loose strands of Laise's hair.

    Seeing her well-behaved appearance, Reiser couldn't control it immediately, turned over and hugged her, bowed his head to deepen the kiss.

    Chirping...

    When he woke up and saw the father and mother hugging each other, Little Moser yelled twice in displeasure.

    He wants to kiss too.

    He quickly got up and brought his mouth between the two of them.

    The hard touch under the mouth made Reiser frown in displeasure.

    Seeing that it was the little brat who came over, his face darkened immediately, he grabbed his wings and threw him out.

    Chirping...

    Two miserable cries sounded, Ye Mo realized instantly that Little Moser was still there.

    Hastily opened his eyes and pushed Reiser away.

    "Leiser, that...little Moser is still here! We..."

    Really, isn't she teaching the children badly?

    To actually talk to Lei Se in front of little Moser...

    I'm so ashamed.

    "He's gone." Reiser suddenly felt aggrieved.

    He hadn't seen the little female for so long, and she woke up and said that little cub.

    Not even by name.

    Looking at the little Moser who was thrown out and huddled at the entrance of the cave looking at them aggrievedly, Ye Mo blushed even more.

    "Ahem...Leiser, are you hungry? There's food in the cave, I'll get you something to eat."

    After speaking, he quickly pushed Reiser away, got up and walked towards the food.

    Because he didn't expect that she would push him away, let alone her strength.

    Reiser didn't check, and was pushed away just like that.

    Turning around to look at the little female who left, Leiser quickly got up and hugged the little female who had just walked out of the nest.

    Burying her head into the neck of her little female, "Little female, I want to hug you." The

    muffled voice was full of longing and reluctance.

    The hands that were about to push him away to get the food stopped, but hugged him instead.

    Neither of them was talking, they just hugged each other quietly.

    Listening to Lei Se's strong heartbeat, Ye Mo suddenly felt that everything was so peaceful.

    Reiser is still by my side, and little Moser is also there, which is great.

    She doesn't have to think about leaving in the future, and her life is short, so she should spend more time with them while she is still alive.

    The most important thing is that with the heart to leave, she only has the courage to leave once.

    Now... courage has run out.

ʚChapter 182 Leaving the Niulong Clan

    In the following time, Ye Mo was glad that Leiser woke up from the beginning.

    It became helpless later.

    Because... Ever since he hugged her, Reiser has never let go of her.

    No matter what she said, Reiser just shook his head and refused to let go.

    Until her stomach protested first.

    Cuckoo...

    "The little female is hungry? I'm going to get something to eat." After speaking, Leiser reluctantly let go of the little female in his arms.

    Walked towards the prey on the side.

    "..." Ye Mo was a little speechless, if her stomach stopped growling, would he have to hug her all the time.

    Reiser disliked the prey in front of him. If the little female was not so hungry now, he would not let the little female eat this.

    Get rid of the skin on the outside, and the meat inside isn't that bad.

    The main thing is that it is winter now, but fortunately the meat has not become smelly and can still be eaten.

    After taking the meat he handled and handed over, Ye Mo smiled.

    Seeing how he continued to handle the prey with a look of disgust, he was a little speechless.

    It's good to have something to eat, but he dared to dislike it.

    "Don't dislike it, this food was given by Gu Xiu, the only food in their group, please be content."

    Reiser blinked, was it given by someone else?

    Looking at the meat in his hand, Ye Mo walked over.

    "Leiser, eat first. I'm fine, but I'm just hungry."

    "No, you eat first, little female, I'm not hungry."

    He has not eaten for several days.

    But how could he keep her little female hungry.

    Seeing his expression, Ye Mo knew he was lying.

    He should have not eaten for a long time, otherwise he would not have acted like that during the battle yesterday.

    It was only for a short while that he was injured so badly.

    But if you force him to eat it, he will never eat it.

    She was already like this, and still thinking about her, Ye Mo was very moved, but she didn't want this kind of result.

    She hoped that he would love herself a little more.

    Tearing the meat in his hand into two pieces, Ye Mo took a bite and handed him the other half.

    "It turned out to be like this, then let's eat together, don't refuse."

    Seeing that he wanted to refuse, Ye Mo quickly raised his voice.

    Reiser looked at the pouting mouth of the little female, and couldn't help lowering her head to kiss her.

    Then he took the meat she handed over and ate it quickly.

    After eating, turn around and continue processing the prey.

    Chirp...

    Seeing them eating, little Moser, who was cowering at the entrance of the cave, quickly ran in.

    Leiser cast a cold look at the kid who ran in, and threw a piece of meat over in displeasure.

    Little Moser yelled happily, then lowered his head, bit the food on the ground, and dragged it out of the cave.

    Retract in the corner and start eating.

    "..." She had to hide from everything she ate, how afraid little Moser was of Leiser!

    So during her absence, did Reiser abuse little Moser?

    Well, abuse should be impossible, if he was abused by Reiser, he might even die.

    At most, he was intimidated by Reiser's appearance.

    Helpless, Ye Mo could only go over and hug little Moser back.

    If this keeps him hiding and eating like this, the child's future shadows and conceptions will come out.

    This is not good for his future development.

    Seeing the cub being carried back by her, Leiser snorted coldly and continued to lower his head to deal with the prey.

    Little Moser looked at him in fear.

    Seeing that he just snorted coldly and didn't offend him, he immediately lowered his head happily and began to eat food.

    Seeing their small movements, Ye Mo couldn't help but smile.

    In fact, this little food is not enough for Leiser at all, so he can only slow down for a while.

    After Ye Mo ate a little, she stopped eating.

    Reiser ate the rest.

    He wasn't full though, so after eating the food in the cave, Reiser reverted back to his original form.

    He also has to go hunting.

    Perhaps he also intends to leave here and go back to the forest.

    For a powerful Tyrannosaurus orc, living in the territory of other dragons.

    He should be very uncomfortable.

    Maybe they still want to drive the other party away and live here for two days by themselves.

    Seeing him put his tail down towards her, Ye Mo turned around and picked up Little Moser, then climbed onto him and sat down.

    After climbing onto his back, she clearly felt the body of little Moser in her arms stiffen instantly.

    He didn't relax until he saw that Reiser just glanced at him and then didn't look at him again.

    He stretched out his hand to comfort the little Moser in his arms, it seemed that he was really frightened during this time.

    When I went outside, I found that all the Niulong people were there.

    Also, thinking about a tyrannosaurus orc living in the cave, they dare not leave the cave easily.

    After seeing them coming out, all the Niulong orcs looked over vigilantly.

    They might not have been so scared yesterday.

    But today Reiser has woken up, so they have to be vigilant.

    Ye Mo took a look, and there were dozens of bull dragon orcs standing in front of him.

    So are they all the clansmen coming out?

    Gu Xiu and Musta stood in front, Gu Xiu should be the only female that came out.

    "Gu Xiu, thank you for your shelter and hospitality, we are leaving." After speaking, Ye Mo bowed to the orcs of the Niulong clan.

    As soon as she finished speaking, Reiser lifted her foot and left unhappily.

    Leaving the Niulong clan, Reiser didn't go back to the forest directly, but came to a hunting ground near the cliff.

    When they came to a tree trunk, Ye Mo hugged Moser and climbed up to the tree trunk and sat down.

    Reiser turned around and walked into the hunting ground.

    Ye Mo looked around.

    There are quite a lot of plant-eating dragons here, but now, these plant-eating dragons are running wildly in a panic.

    Just because of the arrival of Reiser.

    Leiser walked slowly on the hunting ground, carefully observing the prey running past with his blood red eyes.

    Seeing that he stared at him for a long time but did not make a move, Ye Mo was a little puzzled.

    He had just run past several small and fairly good prey, and they ran right beside him.

    If he speaks, those hunters will never escape.

    But he just glanced at it, and then turned his face away.

    So... are these foods ugly?

    Not in his eyes?

    Ye Mo was even more puzzled when he suddenly saw that he looked like a plant-eating dinosaur tens of meters long.

    The meat quality of this plant-eating dragon is not that good, but fortunately, it is big.

    But he had never really caught such a prey.

    Ye Mo shrugged, unable to understand.

    On the other side, Reiser had already attacked, biting the prey's throat.

    After the other party struggled a few times, there was no movement.

    After killing the prey he was looking for, Reiser did not stop, but continued to look around.

    Ye Mo was even more puzzled.

    Until he attacked again, this time he set his sights on a smaller prey.

    It killed the opponent with just one bite, and the prey didn't even have a chance to struggle.

    After catching prey this time, Reiser lowered his head and began to eat.

ʚChapter 183

    It wasn't until he was full that he turned and walked towards the prey he had just killed.

    Moments after he was gone, something else was eyeing the prey he had killed earlier.

    But after seeing him coming, they all retreated consciously.

    Seeing him turn around, Ye Mo saw that when he ate the prey just now, he actually pulled a piece of meat and brought it back.

    Seeing him grab the piece of meat with the small claws on his chest, then bite the prey's tail, dragging the prey towards her.

    After coming over, I saw him lower the piece of meat in his paw.

    Ye Mo quickly reached out to take it.

    Because of the prey in his mouth, it was difficult for Reiser to speak.

    Just standing under the tree trunk, Ye Moxie hugged little Moser and sat on his back.

    Seeing that he has not returned to the forest, but is walking in the direction he came from. , That is the direction of the Niulong tribe.

    He looked down at the prey he was dragging in his mouth.

    Ye Mo smiled, now she understood that he finally caught the prey.

    It was because she told him in the morning that the prey they ate were given by Gu Xiu and the others.

    So he is going to pay them back now?

    Seeing Lei Se walking seriously, Ye Mo stretched out his hand to hold his chin, and looked carefully, the more he looked, the cuter he became.

    How did she meet such a cute Tyrannosaurus!

    Perhaps sensing her gaze, Reiser turned to look at her.

    But only one glance, and then turned away, now he just wants to hurry.

    Then go back to the forest.

    This way he can hold the baby female all the time.

    The Tyrannosaurus orcs who had left came back again, and the Niulong orcs who were about to go hunting were suddenly shocked.

    Quickly surrounded them.

    Coming to the opposite side of the Niulong orcs, Reiser stopped, lowered his head and threw the prey in his mouth to the ground.

    "This is for you." After speaking, Reiser didn't even look at them.

    Turn around and leave.

    It was the orcs of the Niulong clan who were stunned.

    It was Gu Xiu who ran towards the prey first.

    "Musta, do you mean that Reese means that he returned this because I gave them food before?"

    Hearing her words, Musta quickly crawled over.

    "It should be."

    After all, they are tyrannosaurus orcs, so there is no reason to eat food from other dragons.

    It's just that he was wrong, if he was eating prey from other dragons.

    Then he won't feel anything.

    But he doesn't like his little females eating other males' prey.

    As soon as I got outside the forest, I heard a messy roar.

    Looking up, I saw that the Chilong tribe was surrounded by a group of giant beast dragons.

    There are more than 30 clansmen in this group of giant beast dragons, although the number is small, and they do not belong to the high-damage dragon clan.

    But against the petite dromaeosaurus, Gigantosaurus still has an advantage.

    Especially with their thick skin, it is very difficult for the orcs of the Chilong tribe to hurt them.

    "You should leave quickly. We have taken a fancy to this territory. If you want to fight, you may not be able to beat our giant beast dragon clan."

    Ye Mo raised his eyebrows, and it was the agent of the giant beast dragon who said at this time.

    Of course, why would he say this instead of taking a direct shot like other dragon orcs fighting for territory.

    It's really because Giganotosaurus is not good at fighting, and generally only hides.

    Looking around, they are all relatively powerful dragons.

    It's no wonder that this group of giant beasts will take a fancy to the not very good position of the dromaeosaurus.

    Feelings can't beat those, so come to bully the weak Chilong clan.

    "You... you..."

    Looking at the orcs of the giant dragon clan in front of him, Wells was so aggrieved that he couldn't say a word.

    At the same time, he complained to Reiser in his heart.

    He clearly promised to find a place for them, but who knows that he hasn't been seen until now.

    He didn't really die a few days ago, did he?

    Just as he was about to play, Wells shook his head. Impossible, it is absolutely impossible for Reiser to die.

    He is so powerful.

    In fact, when they first came to this forest, they lived in a good location.

    But it was taken over within two days, and they could only settle for the next best thing.

    Came to the worst location on the edge of the forest.

    Unexpectedly, there are still people robbing them of such a bad position.

    If this land is robbed, they really have no place to live.

    I can only leave this forest and go to a more remote place.

    Seeing the dromaeos in front of him, Reiser blinked, they were still there, just ready to pluck their hair.

    Roar!

    A huge roar sounded, and the orcs of the Chilong clan were suddenly excited.

    They finally didn't have to be driven away.

    The orcs of the Giant Beast Dragon Clan were bewildered.

    They all turned to look at the Tyrannosaurus orcs not far away.

    Is there something wrong with him?

    He even came to rob them of this broken place.

    However, in the next second, all the giant dragon orcs widened their eyes in disbelief.

    Because the surrounding dragon orcs ran towards the Tyrannosaurus without fear of death.

    "Reiser, Reiser... you are here, you don't know, woo... how did they bully us when you were away, the place where we lived before is gone, and now we are still being bullied in this poor place, Look at the fur on our body, it's been bitten, if you don't come, you won't have any feathers, woo woo..."

    Seeing the patriarch crying miserably and shamelessly, the orcs of Chilong clan expressed that they really wanted to say I don't know him in one sentence.

    But he couldn't deny that they had a chance to stay if he did this.

    After all, for Tyrannosaurus Reiser, he only cares about their hair.

    "..." The clansmen of the Giant Beast Dragon Clan looked bewildered.

    What the hell, are they asking for help from the Tyrannosaurus orcs?

    What a joke.

    This is simply impossible!

    All the giant dragon orcs didn't leave, they all wanted to see how the patriarch of the dromaeosaur clan who ran over was bitten to pieces by the tyrannosaurus orcs.

    Just in the next second, all the Gigantosaurus widened their eyes in disbelief.

    The patriarch of the Chilong clan had already run under the Tyrannosaurus orc, but the Tyrannosaurus orc didn't bite him to death.

    Instead, he stared at them coldly!

    What the hell!

    "Clan...patriarch...we seem to be targeted by the tyrannosaurus orcs."

    The giant beast dragon shrank its neck in fear.

    The giant beast dragon standing in front swallowed his saliva when he heard it, "We can't beat this territory, we don't want this territory anymore."

    After speaking, he ran away quickly regardless of his own people.

    Seeing that he ran away like this, the other giant beast dragons widened their eyes in surprise, and after reacting, they hurriedly followed.

    Seeing them leave, Wilt snorted coldly.

    Don't underestimate me as a small dragon, I have a backer.

    Shaking his body happily, he was about to go back to the group to arrange the people.

    After all, he had just prepared to fight, and he made the females hide.

    However, as soon as he took two steps, he found a gaze falling on him from behind.

ʚChapter 184 Don't Let Him Touch

    Wilt swallowed, and turned around silently.

    "Reiser, do you want feathers now?"

    "Yes, pull more and send them to my cave at night."

    After speaking, Reiser raised his footsteps, walked between them, and walked into the forest.

    "..." Turning his head to look at his gorgeous feathers, Wilt silently shed two lines of tears.

    If he had known earlier, he would not have kept his feathers so well.

    Otherwise, he wouldn't be seen by Reiser.

    He swore that he would never take care of the feathers in the future, it was so dirty.

    In this way, Reiser would definitely not want his feathers again.

    Thinking so, Wilt still knew that there was no escape this time.

    I can only arrange the tribe with a bitter face, and then pluck the hair.

    Turning around and seeing Wilt's miserable appearance, Ye Mo couldn't help but smile.

    "Leiser, did you do it on purpose?" There are so many dragon orcs.

    And she saw that many of their orcs had good feathers.

    But Reiser wanted Wilt's.

    Reiser turned his head, "Hey... the little female knows."

    He did it on purpose, who told him to move closer to him every time.

    In this way, the little female will often see him.

    snort!

    Even if he knew that he didn't have the little female who dared to snatch him, he also knew that the little female would only like him.

    But he was just upset.

    Besides, his feathers are really nice.

    "Childish!" Rolling her eyes at him, Ye Mo turned around and hugged Little Moser and lay down on his body.

    "Childish? What do you mean?" Reiser was annoyed, why he didn't understand many things the little female said.

    He wants to know all she knows.

    Looking at the heavy snow all over the sky, Ye Mo raised a hand.

    "Childish! It means that Reiser is very powerful, so you can say whatever you want!"

    Forgive her for lying, if Reiser knows that she is talking about him.

    I guess I'm going to be upset again.

    Reiser raised his head proudly, "I'm already very good."

    After being praised, Reiser immediately felt happy.

    Even the tail behind him raised unconsciously, shaking from side to side.

    Originally lying on his back, only when he walked a little wobbled.

    But now, with his tail wagging, Ye Mo suddenly felt like he was in a cradle.

    He looked at his wagging tail behind him, and then at Reiser's raised head.

    It can be seen that he is in a good mood.

    In fact, think about it, sometimes it's good to praise him more.

    Thinking about it, Ye Mo adjusted her position and lay down, but this time when she lay down, she suddenly felt sleepy.

    He was shaking so comfortably.

    I fell asleep without knowing it.

    Finally reached the cave, Reiser consciously lowered her tail to let the little female on her back down.

    However, after waiting for a while, there was no movement.

    Turning his head in doubt, he saw a sleeping sweet little female with a smile on her face.

    At this moment, Lei Se only felt satisfied and happy in his heart.

    But looking down, he saw the cub who was also sleeping in his little female's arms.

    Suddenly pouted.

    An eyesore!

    Haw...

    A group of Xiaofan from Xiang who was sleeping saw Lei Se who entered the cave.

    They all cried out excitedly.

    It was just that the sound was just uttered when Leiser stared back with a cold stare.

    Frightened by Lei Se, a group of Xunlong could only lie down silently and stare at them.

    But it didn't make a sound.

    He turned his head and carefully bit the sleeping little female, then put her in the nest.

    Although I haven't come back for a few days, the nest is already very dirty.

    And it was frozen.

    It also looks cold.

    But compared to the ground next to it, this nest is still a little better.

    After putting down the little female in her mouth, Reiser turned into an orc.

    Then quickly found the firewood that had been placed before, and lit the fire.

    After finishing it, he changed back to the prototype and walked out cautiously, because the orcs of the dromaeosaur clan sent feathers over.

    He must not let them growl and wake the young females to sleep.

    Before he had gone far, he saw a member of the Chilong clan who was sending feathers, and Lei Se walked over quickly.

    Seeing them raised their heads and intending to roar, Reiser quickly ran over, and with a flick of his head, knocked away the Dromago orc who was about to roar.

    "Aww!"

    the orcs of the Dromaedra clan who were knocked into the air whimpered in pain.

    Werther, whose hair had been plucked, was stunned by the sudden attack.

    "Don't bark. If you dare to disturb the little females to sleep, I will kill you."

    Hearing his words, the dromaeosaurus and Werther, who were screaming in pain on the ground, quickly shut up.

    He nodded repeatedly at Reiser.

    Then silently handed over the feather tied up in the paw.

    Reiser grabbed the feather and quickly turned back to the cave.

    Back in the cave, Reese transformed back into orc form, and made a new nest out of feathers.

    Then he came to the old nest, reached out and twisted the cub in his little female's arms and threw it into the pile of food.

    Then gently hugged his little female, and retracted together into the nest he had just made.

    Hugging the softness in her arms, Reiser withdrew her hands and retracted her head into the little female's neck.

    Reiser closed his eyes contentedly.

    Beautiful night, time flies, and it is dawn.

    Reiser opened his eyes, looked down at the little female in his arms, and couldn't help curling the corners of his lips.

    Looking at her rosy mouth, Reiser couldn't help lowering her head.

    "Uh... hiss! It hurts..." What the hell!

    Why does it feel like someone is biting her mouth?

    Ye Mo opened his eyes unhappily, and what he saw was a magnified handsome face.

    Raytheon!

    He was kissing her, but it was too hard.

    Suddenly feeling the abnormal temperature on his body, Ye Mo was shocked!

    Reflexively pushed him away.

    Being pushed away suddenly, Lei Se was stunned!

    Immediately, he realized that the little female was rejecting his touch, and felt a pain in his heart.

    Seeing his hurt eyes, Ye Mo finally realized, she pushed him away.

    I moved my hand to pull him, but found that I couldn't lift my hand at all.

    "Lei...Lei Se, it's not the estrus period now."

    Lei Se blinked, was it just because of this?

    "But with a little female, I want it anytime, there is no estrus period."

    Ye Mo shook her head, "No, not now, you dragon orcs can do it, but I am a human race, and the human race cannot be courteous in the cold season. Hand it over, I'll... die..."

    After finishing speaking, Ye Mo couldn't help but clenched her fists, she couldn't do anything, but she was afraid of getting pregnant again.

    Fear of losing my baby again.

    She... really didn't want to bear this pain anymore.

    But she couldn't tell Reiser like this, otherwise he would feel bad too.

    You can only deceive him with such words.

    Reiser... sorry.

    Human race, can't it be in the cold season?

    Do little females die in winter?

    Lesser swallowed his saliva in fear, fortunately, fortunately, the little female stopped him.

ʚChapter 185 An Honest Body

    "Okay, I won't touch the little female, I will wait for the winter to pass, I will not let the little female die, never will, let me hug you, okay?" Ye Mo nodded, before finishing nodding

    , The whole person was hugged.

    Seeing that he already believed his own words, Ye Mo didn't feel relaxed at all.

    Instead, my heart became heavier.

    After winter passed, Lei Se still couldn't touch her, how could she explain to Lei Se?

    There is no contraceptive method in this damn prehistoric.

    Speaking of this, Ye Mo suddenly remembered that she hadn't visited her aunt for a long time.

    This time, she wasn't worried about having it again, but just a little worried about something wrong with her body.

    As soon as she finished thinking about it, Ye Mo rolled her eyes. Are there still few problems with her body?

    Even the dragon patterns of pterosaurs and tyrannosaurs came out.

    So not coming to my aunt should not be a big problem.

    And it's also very possible that her body is no longer human, so the aunt that humans would have is gone.

    If that's the case, she still thinks it's good.

    After hugging her for a while, Leiser got up and prepared to go out.

    He is going hunting.

    "Little female, I will be back soon, wait for me obediently."

    Ye Mo rolled his eyes speechlessly, he had said this dozens of times, knowing that he was worried about her accident.

    At first she answered his words patiently.

    But I didn't expect him to talk for so long.

    It's really unbearable, if he stays like this, it will be dark.

    "Whether you want to go or not, I told you that I will obediently wait for you to come back."

    "..." After being yelled at, Reiser lowered his head aggrievedly. Isn't he reluctant to leave the little female?

    Seeing his appearance, Ye Mo took a deep breath and walked to his tail.

    "I really convinced you. Hurry up and put your tail down."

    When Leiser saw it, his eyes lit up, and the little female wanted to go out with him.

    "Actually, the little female doesn't need to go out with me, it's so cold outside, woohoo!"

    Before finishing speaking, Reiser felt a sharp pain from his tail.

    He turned his head and saw that it was the little female who was poking him with the bone needles on her wings.

    Poking a certain dragon's tail that was deliberately stretched out in front of her, Ye Mo raised his head with a sneer.

    "The mouth says that I don't want to accompany you, but the body is very honest! Hehe! Male!"

    After speaking, Ye Mo quickly climbed onto Lei Se's back and sat down.

    Reiser blinked, how could he refuse the tempting offer from the little female.

    Looking at the little female sitting on his back, Reiser turned around contentedly and walked towards the hunting ground in the forest.

    The two finally came to the hunting ground and found that there were already other dragons hunting.

    Ho ho!

    There were intruders entering his territory to hunt, Reiser raised his head and roared angrily.

    As soon as his voice fell, Ye Mo reached out and patted him.

    "Don't bark, it's Nokia and the others."

    Clearly Leiser's roar scared Nokia and the others, and when they saw them coming, they turned around and ran away.

    Of course, before leaving, they did not forget to drag the prey they caught and run together.

    Although the prey they caught were a bit small.

    "Leiser, let's go to Rila's forest and take a look."

    Nokia and the others came out to hunt, but Rila did not show up. Counting the days, she should have reached her due date by now.

    The best friends are all good neighbors, she still felt the need to go and see.

    Although Reiser was a little reluctant, he still obediently led him towards Rila's forest.

    Ho ho!

    Seeing them enter the forest, the orcs belonging to the dragon clan quickly greeted them.

    It was a little scary to see them.

    Although they were familiar with each other, just now Reiser gave them a war-like roar after all.

    So they won't be chasing and attacking them now, will they?

    Nokia looked at the clansmen around him, and then at Leiser, who had cold eyes in front of him.

    Consider asking for forgiveness.

    Against Reiser, even if they have twice as many companions, it won't work!

    Seeing their frightened looks, he looked at Reiser with a cold and unhappy look, as if he wanted to fight.

    Ye Mo reached out and patted him.

    "Reiser, your eyes are too fierce, please be gentle."

    As soon as she finished speaking, Reiser grinned coordinatingly.

    It doesn't matter if you don't smile, Nokia and the others who don't understand his smile on the other side are suddenly frightened.

    And almost fell to the ground.

    Ye Mo stretched out his hand to rest his forehead speechlessly!

    She just said it, no wonder she was frightened by his smile at first.

    She is still very good, and she was not directly scared to death.

    "You'd better stop laughing, they don't seem to understand your smile."

    When Leiser heard this, his face turned cold instantly, hum! He didn't want to smile at them yet!

    "Don't be nervous, even if I come to see Rila, Reiser will not attack you."

    Hearing her words, Nokia and the other rat dragon orcs breathed a sigh of relief.

    They still believed Ye Mo's words, after all, they had seen Lei Se listen to her words.

    "Momo, we didn't invade your territory on purpose. It was Rila who just gave birth to her dragon eggs and urgently needed food to provide nutrition. Our forest is full of large carnivorous dragons. We have no choice, so we went .”

    Hearing that Rila had already given birth to the dragon eggs, Ye Mo opened her eyes wide in surprise.

    Didn't expect it to be so fast, or has she been away for too long?

    "Okay, it's okay, Reiser doesn't care, can I go in and have a look at Rila?"

    How to say that Rilaya is their female, it is still necessary to ask their opinion.

    "Yes, of course."

    With their permission, Ye Mo walked towards the cave.

    Seeing this, Lei Se wanted to follow, but was stopped by Ye Mo.

    How to say that the other party is also a female, and it is still a female that has just given birth.

    As someone else's husband, of course Leiser couldn't go in.

    Entering the cave, a strong smell of blood entered the nostrils.

    Ye Mo looked up and saw a huge nest in the cave, and Rila was lying on the nest with a weak face.

    And around her lay dozens of long eggs with dried white mucous membranes and bloodshot eyes.

    She has seen dragon eggs grow long, but why are the eggs still bloodshot?

    Is she less knowledgeable?

    Well, I have to admit that it is true that she has less experience.

    It's just that whoever is knowledgeable, who dares to say that he has seen dinosaurs lay eggs.

    Sensing the arrival of a stranger, Rila quickly opened her eyes, the murderous intent in the red eyes made Ye Mo not suspicious at all.

    If it was an intruder who came in, he would definitely die miserably.

    But after seeing that it was her, the killing intent disappeared in an instant.

    It turned into a gentle smile.

    "Momo, you came to see me. I heard that Nokia and the others said that you disappeared in an accident. I was still very worried! Fortunately, you are fine."

ʚChapter 186 The Weirdness of the Body

    Although at that time she had already given birth immediately and could not go out.

    But she still let Nokia and the others pay attention to their movements.

    "Don't worry, with Leiser here, I will be fine, but you take good care of your body. I didn't know you had already laid dragon eggs. If I didn't go out hunting with Leiser today and saw Nokia and the others hunting, I was curious about you." Why didn’t you go, that’s why I wanted to take a look, otherwise I really didn’t know that you had already laid dragon eggs, Rila, congratulations, you have successfully given birth to so many dragon eggs.” Rila smiled, “It’s

    okay Well, I am very weak now, and the smell of the newly produced dragon eggs on my body is too strong, so I cannot go out, if other dragons or tyrannosaurus orcs smell it, they will invade the forest unscrupulously." Ye Mo nodded

    , It turns out that there is still this level of truth.

    Sure enough, prehistoric times are always dangerous, and she still has a lot to learn!

    "Okay, it's okay, the forest over there is huge, and there's a lot of food for Nokia and the others to catch."

    After speaking, Ye Mo looked enviously at the dragon eggs around her.

    Originally, Ye Mo was thinking about whether Lei Se would bring her something to eat.

    But then I thought about it, it was impossible for Leiser to give her food for a lifetime.

    Although Nokia and the others are small dragons, they are not without attack power.

    It's not that they can't catch prey, but they can't let them develop the habit of being weak and just waiting for the food to arrive.

    So let them do it themselves.

    She can only provide them with a place to hunt.

    Seeing the happy Ye Mo staring at her and smiling, Rila couldn't help laughing.

    "Thank you, Momo, but what's the matter with the pterosaur dragon pattern on your body? And these wings."

    She didn't have these before, let alone wings, so the appearance of these things, is there any harm to her? .

    "These! It's a long story, you are not in good health now, you should take good care of your health, and we will play together when you are well."

    Seeing that she is fine, Rila nodded.

    Ho ho!

    As soon as Ye Mo finished speaking, Lei Se's impatient roar sounded outside the cave.

    Ye Mo rolled her eyes and glanced at Rila.

    "Reiser is getting impatient, I should go."

    Rila nodded, looking at Ye Mo's back, she suddenly felt that Reiser seemed to have changed a lot.

    If it was before, he would not allow Momo to enter her cave alone.

    Not to mention being in her cave for so long.

    Sure enough, Momo is special, Leiser will change for her, even she will.

    Many dragon orcs will too.

    I don't know about the future.

    Will the entire Dragon Continent change because of her?

    After thinking about it, Rilla couldn't help laughing, she could change Reiser from attacking other dragon orcs.

    Being able to live in peace with them can change that.

    She felt nothing was impossible.

    Leaving Rilla and their forest, Reiser came to the forest hunting ground again.

    Ye Mo was sitting on the trunk of a big tree, staring blankly at Leiser's direction.

    Suddenly remembered the pterosaur orc attack and the fight with Reiser under the cliff.

    After she roared twice, they all stopped the attacking scene.

    Watching the herbivorous dinosaurs running away in a panic in the hunting ground.

    Ye Mo looked at a plant-eating dinosaur running away in a panic.

    "come over."

    That's right, she felt that she might be under the control of the ichthyosaurs, so she planned to give it a try.

    It's just that the plant-eating dinosaur in front didn't even look at her, and continued to run on its own.

    Ye Mo stretched out her hand and rubbed her chin in doubt, did she overlook something?

    By the way, it seems that after controlling those pterosaurs twice, the picture in front of her eyes will be colored.

    But now what she sees in her eyes is a gray world.

    Although it is not as clear as the red eyes of Tyrannosaurus rex, it is much clearer than human eyes.

    So she can control it only when she becomes a human eye?

    She reached out and touched her eyes, so how should she change the color of her eyes!

    Could it be that there is a switch next to the eyes, and if she wants to change the eye color, she has to snap it off, and then press it in for a different color?

    After thinking about it, Ye Mo couldn't help laughing.

    I really thought I was a robot!

    "What is the little female laughing at?" When she came back from catching the prey, she saw her smiling happily.

    Reiser couldn't help but leaned his head over, something that would make the little female happy.

    He also wanted to know.

    "I'm thinking of picking out my eyeballs."

    "What!" Reiser thought he had heard wrong, and asked again in disbelief.

    "Oh, it's nothing, I was just joking, you caught the prey? Let's go back."

    After speaking, Ye Mo climbed onto Lei Se's back and sat down.

    "..." Reiser looked confused, but he still walked towards the cave obediently.

    "Raise, do you still remember when you were fighting with the pterosaurs at the bottom of the cliff, I saw that you were injured and yelled no, and then those pterosaurs lost consciousness and fell from the sky in an instant?"

    Reiser thought for a while and nodded, at that time he only saw his little female come back.

    Didn't pay attention to what happened to those pterosaur orcs at all.

    Now that I think about it, something is really wrong.

    "And it's not just that one time, when they were about to attack me in the forest, this also happened, and my eyes would appear the gray of the pterosaur and the red of the Tyrannosaurus, and the black before, and With dragon patterns, do you think I am a characteristic of the differently mutated dragons?"

    However, the control consciousness seems to be only possessed by the ichthyosaurs, and she has never eaten ichthyosaurs.

    But Reiser has ichthyosaur blood in his body.

    And she was pregnant with his child before, so the ichthyosaur's ability to control consciousness was absorbed from her child.

    This is the truth, but thinking of this, she still feels panicked.

    "The little female may just be like me, fused with the blood of other dragons."

    He didn't know about her situation, but the only thing that could explain it was this.

    "The little female is not afraid, as long as you are fine."

    Feeling the confusion and fear of the little female on her back, Reiser turned her head.

    After thinking about consolation, I didn't know what to say.

    But he didn't care about these, as long as she was still alive and by his side.

    Hearing his words, Ye Mo smiled, that's right, as long as it doesn't turn bad, as long as she is still alive, as long as she can stay by Lei Se's side, it will be fine.

    Don't worry about these strange changes.

    "Well, I'm not afraid, after all, there is Leiser with me."

    Leiser grinned unconsciously, he likes the little female to say this.

    Although he didn't think much about it, Ye Mo still tried to see if he could change the color of his eyes.

    But she found that it was of no use.

    Eye color remained unchanged.

    Perhaps, something else is needed for her to change at will.

ʚChapter 187

    Back in the cave, little Moser was already waiting for them at the cave entrance.

    As for Xiaofen and the others, they bit the branch and shook it.

    They want to shake the snow off the leaves so they can eat.

    On the ground, Ye Mo walked over and hugged little Moser.

    "Leiser, let's have barbecue today."

    Reiser nodded, grabbed the prey and came to the river to start cleaning.

    After eating the barbecue, Ye Mo lay down in the nest by the fire with her round belly propped up.

    It's a good day to lie down after eating and drinking.

    Seeing this, little Moser also ran over.

    Not daring to enter the nest, he lay down beside the nest.

    Afraid that Lei Se would attack him, even if he lay down by the nest, he would turn his head to look at Lei Se from time to time.

    Seeing that he didn't respond, I lay down in peace.

    Seeing his little movements, Ye Mo couldn't help but smile.

    Turning to look at Reiser, he was cleaning up the cave, but he didn't come over after cleaning up the cave.

    Ye Mo raised his eyebrows, is he planning to go out?

    "Little female, I want to go out, wait for me obediently in the cave."

    Sure enough, Ye Mo thought for a while and then nodded.

    Although I don't know what he is going to do, but I believe he will come back soon.

    Getting up and coming to Lei Se's side, Ye Mo hooked her fingers.

    Reiser lowered his head in doubt, and felt his lips soften just as he lowered his head.

    The sweet and fragrant smell of his own little female enters the tip of his nose.

    Reiser immediately closed his eyes in enjoyment.

    I was planning to feel it, but I felt that she was leaving.

    Reiser quickly stretched out his big hand and hugged the little female in front of him.

    "I want more."

    After speaking, Reiser quickly lowered his head, this time it was his home field.

    Ye Mo looked helplessly at Lei Se who was walking towards the outside of the cave with a satisfied face.

    hehe! Male!

    Run away after flirting, scumbag!

    She turned around and went back to the nest, but just as she sat down, a pointed bird's beak suddenly appeared next to her.

    Chirp chirp chirp!

    Ye Mo turned her head speechlessly, did he want to kiss?

    He reached out and grabbed his mouth.

    "I knew at such a young age that I took advantage of your mother and me. It's a pity that my mother is not interested in your current beak. When you are a human being and can beat your beast father, come again." Chirp... Hearing

    her

    words , Little Moser's wings that had been raised happily fell down in an instant.

    A look of grievance.

    Looking at his wings, Ye Mo narrowed her eyes, quickly picked him up and ran outside.

    "Let's go, little Moser, let's go to the sky, we can fly, we can't waste these wings." Ye

    Mo went outside, looked around, turned around and climbed towards the top of the cave.

    Climb up and see that it is about 20 meters from the ground.

    Not very high, but not low, it should be fine for practice flying.

    After all, there are no teachers and orcs who are ready to rescue at any time.

    But...it still looks high!

    Looking down, Ye Mo swallowed a little bit weakly.

    If you fall, you shouldn't die, right?

    After all, her body is not a human physique now.

    Turning to look at little Moser next to her, Ye Mo showed a very sweet smile.

    Chirp, chirp, chirp...

    Seeing her laugh, little Moser jumped over happily flapping her wings, and Ye Mo hugged him.

    Trust her so much? Ye Mo shook her head, she was still too tender.

    Lifted little Moser up to the sky, "Little Moser, it's a good thing you helped Mommy test the water first, remember to open your wings after I throw you out later!" Ye Mo raised her hand and pointed

    at Sky toss!

    Chirp!

    The body flew into the air, and Little Moser exclaimed, and then quickly fell down.

    Ye Mo swallowed her saliva, "Open your wings and fly!"

    After hearing her words, little Moser finally opened her wings when she was about to touch the ground, but only shook twice before falling into the snow all at once .

    Ye Mo on the top of the cave only saw a pit in the snow, and little Moser was completely submerged.

    Chirp...

    Finally, little Moser crawled out of the big snow pit and yelled at her on the cliff.

    The roar was full of dissatisfaction with her.

    Ye Mo stretched out her hand and touched her nose, isn't she scared?

    Just let him test the waters first.

    Seeing that Little Moser was fine, Ye Mo took a deep breath.

    Then close your eyes and jump into the air.

    Because she was ready, she quickly opened the wings, but after opening, she found that she didn't know how to shake them at all.

    Even if it vibrates, it is the frequency that I am not good at flying.

    Seeing that the ground was getting closer and closer, Ye Mo hurriedly stretched out his hands to cover his eyes in fear.

    "Ah!"

    Bang!

    Looking at the big pit next to him, Little Moser hurried over.

    Chirp?

    Originally thought it would hurt, but unexpectedly felt no pain, Ye Mo raised his hand and crawled out of the snow pit.

    Poof... Pooh!

    After spitting out the snow that entered his mouth, Ye Mo turned to look at Little Moser beside him.

    "Little Moser, you look fine, let's continue."

    Hearing this, Little Moser's eyes widened in disbelief, and then he turned around and wanted to run.

    But when he was just about to run, Ye Mo grabbed him.

    "Learning to fly will save lives later on, but you can't run."

    Holding onto little Moser, Ye Mo climbed to the top of the cave again.

    Then threw him into the sky again.

    With the first ignorance, this time he clearly reacted.

    In addition, he, who belongs to the sky, opened his wings and flew up.

    Ye Mo's eyes widened in surprise, and she looked up at Little Moser who flew up.

    "Godson, Mommy is proud of you."

    As expected of a dragon that belongs to the sky, it flew up so quickly.

    Chirp!

    Little Moser's cry was full of excitement.

    Obviously he was very happy, Ye Mo looked down and took a deep breath.

    Even Little Moser can do it, and so can she.

    After thinking about it, Ye Mo ran into the air again.

    boom!

    Once again it ended in failure by falling into a snow pit.

    "..." Lying in the pit, she looked at Little Moser who flew over her head in mid-air.

    Ye Mo felt that she was crushed.

    She didn't learn as fast as a cub.

    No, as his mother, she, Ye Mo, can admit defeat.

    Bang bang...

    bang bang...

    After countless failures, it didn't happen that it fell to the ground without shaking.

    It's just shaking its wings, but it can't find a balance point.

    Then it shook wildly, and finally fell into a new pit.

    Ye Mo was panting tiredly, she wasn't tired from falling, but she was tired from climbing.

    Looking at the little Moser who was flying more and more proficiently in the air, Ye Mo showed an envious expression.

    Why do they also have wings, and why is there such a big gap.

    Seeing that the sky is about to get dark, no, I can't continue today.

    Rubbing her arms that were sore from climbing the cliff, Ye Mo slowly walked towards the cave.

    Seeing her go, little Moser flew to the top of the cave.

    Chirp...

    Hearing his voice, Ye Mo raised his head, "I won't learn anymore, I can't compare to you, I'm exhausted."

    Chirp...

    Seeing this, little Mose blinked and quickly flew to the ground .

ʚChapter 188

    He looked down at the little Moser who came to her and folded his wings and walked after her.

    Ye Mo smiled, she had a conscience, and didn't continue to hit her.

    But it's getting dark now, and Reiser hasn't come back yet, why did he go there?

    Roar!

    As soon as he finished thinking, there was a roar from Reiser.

    Ye Mo raised his eyebrows, really thinking about Cao Cao, Cao Cao will be there soon.

    After returning to the cave for a while, Reiser came back.

    Ye Mo brought firewood and lit the fire, then turned to look at Lei Se.

    "Where did you go?"

    Reiser hurried over after turning back into an orc.

    "I went to see the dromae and found them a new place." He didn't like them living outside their forest.

    Even if you want to take the feathers, you have to keep a little distance, otherwise they have so many tribesmen, and they will disturb him and the little female to rest.

    "Okay, I'm hungry, I want to eat barbecue."

    Ye Mo nodded, thinking what he was going to do!

    It turned out that they were just going to help Wells and the others find a place to live.

    "Okay, I'll get some food for the little female right now."

    After eating, the sky had basically darkened.

    Tired all day, Ye Mo lay down in the nest after eating, and felt sleepy after a while.

    Sensing that Reiser entered the nest, Ye Mo turned around and retracted into his arms, falling asleep peacefully.

    The next morning, Ye Mo woke up early.

    But what I didn't expect was that Leiser was earlier, and he was no longer in the cave.

    Thought he was out hunting, Ye Mo didn't think much about it.

    It's just that Ye Mo was puzzled when he saw the food prepared by the fire.

    If he's just out hunting, what's the point of getting food for her?

    Although he was puzzled, Ye Mo still ate the prepared food. Even if Leiser went out, he would be back soon.

    After eating, he picked up little Moser and went to the cliff to learn how to fly.

    Although Little Moser has already learned it, how could she let go of this only learning flying partner.

    Accompany, but also pull him to accompany.

    What makes her depressed is that after a day, she still hasn't learned.

    I can't grasp the frequency of the flapping of the wings at all.

    "Huh!" Lying in the snow, Ye Mo was so tired that she rolled her eyes and stopped studying.

    I won't study today!

    Learn it tomorrow!

    Chirp...

    Looking at Little Moser next to him, Ye Mo reached out and touched his head.

    "Your father hasn't come back yet, let's go, let's go and see if the territory of the Dromaeosaurus has not been found yet." Carrying

    little Moser, he walked towards the outside of the forest and came outside to have a look. The Chilong Clan is gone.

    Looking around, I found that there were only some large groups of dragons not far from the surrounding area.

    There was no sign of the Dragon Clan at all.

    what's the situation?

    Where did Reiser take them?

    Now there are so many dragon orcs out there, how can she find them?

    Ye Mo was stunned.

    Looking down at the pregnant little Moser, Ye Mo sighed.

    "Little Moser, in order not to go out and cause trouble for your father, let's go back and wait for him to come back at night."

    She decided that if Leiser was going out tomorrow.

    She must follow, hum!

    I don't know what he does all day, it's really uncomfortable.

    Damn prehistoric, every mobile phone can't speak, but video can be used anyway!

    But thinking about dinosaurs using a mobile phone to video, and then opening a dinosaur face to the mobile phone to chat with you.

    "Haha..."

    Thinking about it, Ye Mo couldn't help laughing, the picture he imagined was so beautiful and funny.

    Perhaps because she didn't understand her inexplicable laughter, little Moser in his arms raised his head to look at her.

    Ye Mo reached out and rubbed his head, then quickly walked towards the cave.

    Reiser didn't come back, so she could only barbecue by herself.

    He also fed little Moser.

    Lei Se did not come back after eating, and the sky has completely darkened.

    Ye Mo had no choice but to go back to the nest, lying on the bed and looking in the direction of the cave.

    It's just that she didn't expect that after waiting and waiting, she just fell asleep on her stomach.

    When he woke up again, Ye Mo reflexively turned around and looked around, only to find that Lei Se was still not there.

    what's the situation?

    Did he not come back all night?

    The fire has been extinguished, and nothing has changed around.

    So he really didn't come back.

    How dare he stay out at night!

    Not normal, quite abnormal.

    If there is nothing to do, it is impossible for Reiser not to go home all night.

    "Little Moser, wait for us obediently in the cave, and I will go out to find your father."

    After speaking, Ye quickly ran out of the forest regardless of whether he had eaten or not.

    Going out to look around, Ye Mo looked at the ground, it has been snowing for two days, and it has completely covered the footprints of the Chilong tribe.

    Looking at the ground, she couldn't see anything at all.

    Taking a deep breath, she had no choice but to ask the dragon orcs nearby.

    Looking at the pterosaur pattern on her arm, she has a pterosaur pattern on her body, so they shouldn't attack her, right?

    Prenatal education walked towards the nearest dragon group.

    This is a group of Abeli ​​dragons. The group is not very big, but the advantage is that they are all fighting dragons and large dragons.

    So it is still stronger than the average dragon group.

    And looking at the caves of this ethnic group, the distribution is very complete.

    They should be the Dragon Clan who originally lived here.

    Before she approached, the other party's Abeli ​​Dragon Clan orc came over.

    "Momo, you finally came out, are you here to see me?"

    Fikaxi walked over excitedly, although Momo in front of him had wings and dragon patterns.

    But the smell on the body still hasn't changed.

    She was still the same Momo.

    It's just that I can't figure it out, she didn't have dragon marks before, why does she have it now.

    After all, the dragon pattern of the dragon orc can't be hidden.

    The sudden sentence made Ye Mo's eyes widen in surprise.

    this voice!

    It's Fikasi!

    So that's where their pack is, well, because literally all Abeli ​​dragon orcs look the same.

    So she didn't recognize him as Fikasi.

    From what he said, he should have known that she had come to this forest a long time ago, it was only possible that Lei Se was there.

    So instead of rushing over to say hello, I could only wait for her to come out.

    only……

    Can she tell him that she just came to ask for directions, and didn't come to see them on purpose at all?

    It's really hurtful to say that, after all, she still has to ask for directions next!

    "Ahem, I just came to see you, by the way, um... have you seen where the dromaeosaurs who lived there before?" I originally planned to

    ask Leiser, but I thought they were all right Tyrannosaurus orcs are biased.

    So I changed my mind and asked about the direction of Chilong Clan.

    Fikaxi smiled, feeling a little disappointed, she really didn't come to see him.

    Although he had already guessed the answer, he heard her say it with his own ears.

    Still a little uncomfortable.

ʚChapter 189 She Really Likes Him

    Turning his head to look in one direction, "Two days ago, I saw Reiser leading them in that direction."

    Ye Mo nodded, "Thank you! Fikaxi, I have something to do, so I will leave first. I'll definitely come to see you when I'm free."

    Although I'm sorry, it's still more important to find Reiser now.

    After speaking, Ye Mo quickly searched in the direction he said.

    Looking at her back, Fikaxi smiled.

    "Okay, I'll wait for you to come and see me."

    ...

    All the way to the direction Fikasi pointed, there were many orcs staring at her along the way.

    After all, I am very curious about how a female can run outside alone, with a male next to protect her.

    Some wanted to go and have a look.

    But before they could catch up and talk, Ye Mo ran away.

    After running for a short time, I finally saw the Dromaeos in the distance.

    Mainly among a group of giant dragons, the small dragons like Chilong are really eye-catching.

    Seeing them, Ye Mo was very happy at first, but when he didn't see Lei Se's figure, he felt an instant emptiness in his heart.

    Along with it came fear and panic.

    Ye Mo quickly ran over.

    Seeing her coming, the orcs of the Dragon Clan rushed up to meet her.

    "Momo, you're here!"

    Ye Mo looked at their group, but there was still no Leiser.

    "Is that Reiser not with you?"

    Wells shook his head.

    "Pello in our clan said that there is blood dragon fruit on some mountain, and it will be good for females after eating it. Reiser said that he would pick it for you to eat, but Reiser couldn't find the way, so Perlo took He went, didn't he tell you?"

    When Ye Mo heard this, she clenched her fists, obviously Lei Se was going to collect her blood dragon fruit.

    She should be happy.

    But why are you so angry?

    Even if he went, he didn't even tell her, and he still went with a female.

    Very upset!

    Really angry, Ye Mo only felt a surge of anger rushing straight to his head, really wanted to kill two orcs to vent his anger.

    "Mo...Momo...you..."

    Looking at her eyes that suddenly turned red and the pattern of Tyrannosaurus rex that slowly turned red, Wilt swallowed in fear.

    Silently took two steps back.

    Being reminded by him, Ye Mo instantly reacted.

    The world in front of him turned red, and he looked down at his arm.

    The pterosaur pattern on it turned into that of a Tyrannosaurus.

    Looking at Wilt's scared look.

    Ye Mo took two steps back.

    "Well, thank you for telling me, do you know what mountain they went to?"

    Wilt shook his head, expressing that he didn't know.

    Ye Mo nodded, "Thank you."

    After speaking, Ye Mo turned around and ran away quickly.

    While running, Ye Mo stretched out his hand to smooth the breath in his chest.

    She wanted to kill the orc just now, this shouldn't be her emotion.

    No, she has to calm down.

    It turns out that the tyrannosaurus orcs are really emotional, and these violent emotions are in their blood.

    At this moment, she suddenly understood why Reiser was so irritable before.

    I understand better how much restraint Reiser used because of her change.

    I remembered when I first started to mutate and was hungry.

    She didn't control herself to kill the prey, and killed the patriarch of the pterosaur clan.

    It turns out that Leiser has been controlling himself because of accommodating her.

    And I often made him angry at that time, but every time he was angry, he would come back to apologize and make himself happy.

    It turned out that I was so important in Reiser's heart.

    Ye Mo clenched her fists tightly, even with nails inserted into her palms, she didn't stop.

    She didn't want to stop, because the pain reminded her of what Reiser had been through.

    Looking up at the sky, the sky has already started to snow heavily, Ye Mo reached out to catch the falling snowflakes.

    "Leiser, thank you for doing so much for me. I am really lucky to meet you in this life."

    The vision in front of her eyes became more and more blurred, and Ye Mo reached out to touch her tears.

    Taking a deep breath, he secretly thought that he was really worthless, and he cried again.

    The most important thing is to find Reiser first.

    After thinking about it, Ye Mo quickened her pace, only after taking two steps did she realize that she didn't even know what mountain Lei Se was going to.

    So she wants to find it, but has no direction?

    Chirp!

    A familiar voice came from the sky, and Ye Mo raised his head.

    Sure enough, it was Little Moser, a good guy. After learning to fly, he was very chic, and he came out as soon as he thought about it.

    In the past, he really didn't dare to come out, and would just obediently wait for them to go back in the cave.

    "Momo? Didn't you go to Chilong Clan? And your dragon pattern!"

    Hearing the voice, Ye Mo looked up, it was Fikaxi, and there were some members of his clan behind him.

    Judging by their appearance, they are planning to hunt.

    It's just that those orcs were also surprised when they saw her.

    After all, they have seen this female before, but it was not like this before.

    She had no wings or dragon marks before.

    Why is there a dragon pattern now, or a tyrannosaurus dragon pattern.

    Originally, Ye Mo didn't plan to stay with them too much, after all, they looked at her too strangely.

    But thinking that they live in this place, they should know that there are blood dragon fruits on the mountain.

    "I went to look for Lei Se, but they said that Lei Se went to find the blood dragon fruit on some mountain. I want to ask, do you know which mountain has this blood dragon fruit?" After finishing speaking, Ye Mo looked nervously

    at They, after all, can tell her where it is now.

    That's all there is to them.

    Hearing that Reiser went to find the blood dragon fruit, Fikaxi and the others were surprised again.

    Blood dragon fruit can be said to be a sacred fruit for dragon orcs.

    If the orcs eat it, their physical fitness will become very good, and it is said that they have the ability to prolong life.

    It's just that the place where it grows is too dangerous, and few orcs would choose to pick it.

    After all, if the life is gone, so what if the fruit is useful.

    Unexpectedly, Lei Se was willing to take this risk for Momo.

    Seeing that they didn't answer, Ye Mo lowered his head in disappointment, well, it seems they don't know either.

    "Thank you."

    It seemed that she could only think of other ways.

    "In the mountain of the extreme north, the blood dragon fruit grows in the mountain of the extreme north."

    Seeing her disappointment, Fikaxi couldn't bear it. He didn't intend to tell her, but he didn't want to let her down.

    Or he wanted her to know about this place, and he also wanted her to know that Reiser might not be able to come back.

    It's just that he didn't expect that Ye Mo didn't know how dangerous the Extreme North Mountain was.

    I just thought it was an ordinary mountain.

    "Okay, thank you Fikaxi, then may I ask which direction the Extreme North Mountain is?"

    After hearing this, Fikaxi felt completely empty in his heart.

    Does she want to go to the Mountain of the Extreme North to find Lei Se?

    She knew that if she went, she might die, but she still wanted to go.

    She really likes Reiser!

ʚChapter 190 The Mountain of the Extreme North

    This kind of liking is something he has never seen in any female to male.

    At this moment, Fikaxi suddenly envied Leiser.

    It's ridiculous to think about it, but he actually envied a Tyrannosaurus orc.

    But he couldn't lie to himself, he just envied him and envied him.

    I was so jealous that I wanted to go crazy.

    "Are... are you going to find him?"

    Ye Mo nodded, she didn't know what was going on in Fikaxi's mind.

    At this moment, she just wants to know the direction, and then go to Leiser.

    Glancing at her, Fikasi sighed, and turned to look at Penlake next to him.

    "Peng Lake, you have to be lucky these two days, arrange for the clansmen to hunt and distribute food, I will take Momo to the extreme north mountain." When

    Peng Lake heard this, his eyes widened in disbelief, "Clan leader! "

    Doesn't he know how dangerous the Mountain of the Extreme North is?

    He even planned to leave them and take a female there.

    "Don't worry, I know."

    Penlake gritted his teeth and nodded reluctantly.

    Although he was worried about Momo going alone, he couldn't leave the group behind.

    Hearing that he was going to take her there in person, Ye Mo's eyes widened in surprise.

    It was much better to take her there personally than to point her in the right direction.

    It's just...it doesn't seem very good to leave his group like this?

    "That... why don't you tell me the direction and I can go by myself. After all, you are the head of the clan, so it's not easy to leave."

    The entire clan depends on him as the head of the clan to command!

    "It's okay, I'll take you there, it might be dangerous for you to go by yourself!"

    After finishing speaking, Fikaxi lifted his foot and walked to the side.

    Ye Mo looked at the orcs of the Abeli ​​Dragon Clan in front of him, and bent down towards them.

    Then he quickly turned around and followed Fikaxi's footsteps.

    Seeing this, the little Moser in the air quickly followed up with fluttering wings.

    At this time, the orcs who had just been looking at Ye Mo realized it.

    There is also a cub of the pterosaur family in the air.

    What surprised him even more was that she actually planned to take this little boy with her.

    Is she confident in herself, or is she ignorant of how dangerous the Far North is?

    And they don't know.

    They are the truth!

    Apparently, Fikaxi was also surprised when he saw little Moser in mid-air.

    "Are you going to take this cub there?"

    Ye Mo nodded blankly, "Can't you?"

    Little Moser can fly, so she doesn't think it's a big problem if she doesn't need her to hold her!

    "..." Fikaxi was a little speechless, of course he could do it, but as for whether he would survive, he really couldn't guarantee it.

    "The Mountain of the Extreme North is very dangerous. I'm afraid he will be in danger with the cub."

    After thinking about it, Fikaxi still felt the need to tell her.

    Ye Mo listened and nodded, if there is danger, it is really not okay to bring Little Moser.

    After thinking about it, Ye Mo looked up at Little Moser who flew above her head.

    "Little Moser, you heard it too. It might be dangerous for us to go, or you'd better go back to the forest obediently and wait for Mom and Dad to come back!"

    Tweeted. .

    However, Little Moser yelled twice in dissatisfaction and flew to a high place, but did not leave.

    He wanted to leave him again, but he didn't want to.

    "..."

    Seeing him not leaving, Ye Mo shrugged helplessly, and showed a helpless smile to Fikaxi.

    There is no way, the son's wings are hardened and he is disobedient.

    She can't control it.

    Fikaxi sighed, well, I just hope that the Beast God will take care of them.

    Thinking about meeting Leiser, Ye Mo walked happily, and little Moser, who was able to fly after finally getting out, also flew happily.

    Only Fikaxi's face was heavy and vigilant.

    Half a day later, from the beginning, there were dragons everywhere, and then there were fewer and fewer.

    Until there are no more dragon clans and orcs.

    The further you go, the greater the wind and frost, and the deeper the snow covered.

    And there are pits everywhere, probably caused by the collapse.

    Observing everything around her, Ye Mo also became vigilant.

    The little Moser in the air couldn't fly because of the strong wind, so he could only fold his wings and come to the ground.

    Walk forward the same way.

    It's just that the further you go, the stronger the wind and snow will be.

    Ye Mo felt as if she was about to be blown up.

    Squinted by the huge wind and snow, Ye Mo couldn't help turning her head to look at Fikaxi.

    "Fikaxi, how long do we have to reach the Extreme North Mountain!"

    "Now we are at the edge of the Extreme North Mountain, Momo, the further we go inside, the wind and snow will get bigger and bigger, and there will be a snowstorm at any time Coming, do you really want to go inside?"

    Hearing what he said, Ye Mo stopped in her tracks, the snowstorm, and these collapses, if it was herself.

    Maybe she can ignore it and continue walking inside.

    But Fikaxi and little Moser were still with him.

    She couldn't let them follow the adventure.

    Swish! Huh...

    A huge gust of wind blew towards the wind, Ye Mo quickly lay down, and stretched out his hand reflexively to grab Little Moser, but found that there was no sign of him beside him.

    Ye Mo panicked and quickly looked around.

    Chirp!

    In mid-air, there was little Moser's miserable cry.

    Ye Mo's eyes widened immediately, he didn't fly up by himself.

    Instead, he was swept into the air by the wind, and he was still moving quickly while being swept by the wind.

    "Little Moser! Little Moser..."

    Seeing this, Ye Mo couldn't care less.

    Quickly caught up.

    "..." Fikaxi gritted his teeth, he really wanted to grab her and walk back, but after thinking about it, he chose to follow.

    I don't know how long they ran, but Ye Mo was exhausted and the sky completely darkened.

    But still did not catch up with little Moser.

    Ye Mo despaired and sat down under a stone covered with heavy snow.

    No, she's really dying.

    After entering here, she only felt difficulty in breathing, although she didn't feel very cold.

    But the legs seemed to be frozen and stiff, and it was too difficult to walk.

    He turned his head and looked around carefully. Now that the wind and snow had stopped and there was only a little wind, Little Moser must have fallen somewhere.

    Just hope he's still awake and not covered by college.

    Looking at the tired Ye Mo on the ground, Fikaxi silently walked over to the stone and squatted down.

    Use your own body to help her block the surrounding wind.

    "Momo, I've only been to the edge of this mountain in the extreme north. I don't know what's in it. I only heard from the elders in the clan that as long as the orcs enter it, almost none of them will come out alive."

    " What!"

    Hearing his words, Ye Mo's eyes widened in disbelief, it was so dangerous inside.

    That... Reiser!

    Thinking of him not going back for so long, and also not seeing him when he came in, Ye Mo couldn't stop trembling in his heart.

    And little Moser, I didn't see him on the way, so he couldn't be killed, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 636K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
45.1K 1.6K 27
This story is about the most brutal king of the history , Arjun Rajsingh . He was very powerful that no one has ever dared to go against him , He...
3.2M 204K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
14.4K 283 42
The two clans of fairy and demon are opposed to each other. Bai Yao, the ferret Jing, is the most impoverished existence of the demon clan. Her mothe...