female energy, shameless

By illuaid

"i have a very childlike rage, and a very childlike loneliness." - richey edwards (Season one) (Summary insid... More

disclaimer

221 8 0
By illuaid

Alright. So.

I gave up on writing this story pretty early on, probably around chapter two or three. But Annie is my baby and I felt bad for doing nothing.

So, if you're a new reader, hello. This story had five chapters (in total. lol) and I was pretty unhappy with it, so I'm in the process of rewriting it.

If you're an old reader, helloooooooooooooooooo. You know how it went; months between updates and they were short and I lost passion. Thanks for sticking around, by the way. I probably wouldn't be at the point of rewriting if it weren't for most of my notifications people adding this to their reading list and voting and whatnot.

Anyway,

I hope you enjoy. Annie is my everything and I hope people love her as much as I do.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
174K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
99.4K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
791K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...