Our Life (OS)

By AngelSona1

It's the story of a single father and his two boys. Vihaan(18) cute and emotional loves his papa the most and... More

Character sketch
read plz
papa sick
vihu miss papa
First Time .... Sad days
Sick Akku
Sick Akku pt.2
Papa surprise
Papa surprise pt.2
Papa surprise pt.3
Papa surprise pt.4 (last)

Our Sunday routine

457 45 15
By AngelSona1

It was a Sunday morning, and as usual the boys spent the previous night in their papa's room. They were snuggling and snoring lightly.
Just then viren's alarm started ringing disturbing their sleep.

"Papa alarm band kijiye please" mumbled akaash snuggling deeper in his chest.

Viren decided that they deserved a snooze so he hit the snooze button and slept again. Once again the alarm went off so both the boys whined this time with vihu kicking his feet.
So viren decided it's time to wake up. He turned the alarm off and stretched sitting up and tried to get down the bed but both of them were holding him not letting him move.

He got up nonetheless and went to the bathroom and freshened quickly and looked at the time, it was still early for the kids to wake up in a Sunday morning.

He made his way to the kitchen and started preparing his and akaash tea and some sweetened warm milk for vihu since he doesn't like tea. He made some eggs and toast and put everything on the table and left for waking his kids up.

He shook akaash awake and pecked his forehead and did the same with vihu who was too sleepy to give him a good morning hug and kiss and viren acted hurt though he wasn't really but he wanted vihu to know how precious his little gestures are for him.

After freshening up both the boys went to have breakfast and so did viren all three of them were eating when suddenly vihu choked on air and started coughing viren started rubbing his back while akaash made him drink water.

Vihu who got scared because of the incident started crying and viren took him in his arms
"Shhh it's ok baby it's ok your fine" viren kept saying that until vihu stopped crying.

They finished breakfast and akaash wanted to watch tv, sat on the couch pulling vihu with him and the put on friends it was akaash and viren' favourite show and viren didn't understand much of it but he liked seeing his papa and bhaiyu happy.

They were watching when a hard whack land on both their backs they looked up and sow an angry papa looking at them
" come on get your lazy bums up and help me in the laundry, this house is a mess get up and help me" he said and they whined before shutting up looking at his glare.

" papa I sort clothes with you don't get mad I love you" said vihu hugging his waist and kissing his cheek making him smile.

"Ok baby put all the white ones aside and all the jeans aside and put everything else in the washing machine" he instructed and vihu nodded quickly before running to the laundry room.

"Now coming to you akku, I want this living room and the kitchen shining, clean every square inch and do it fast" he said strictly knowing how whiny and lazy akaash gets at times.

"Ok but say it nicely " he said pouting and one glare and he wore his gloves and started dusting and moping.

While viren went to clean the bathrooms and his own room since the boys spent most of their nights there, their rooms were relatively clean.

After almost two hours they were done with everything and the house was clean finally.
Viren sat in the living room and akaash laid in his lap panting dramatically and vihu was ok since he had one job.

"Come on akku take a shower and come help me in making lunch, and we need to go grocery shopping" he said nudging him.

"Papa I'm tired" akku said whining.
"Come on baby I'll make biryani for you, after we're done I'll let you sleep, get up beta" he said caressing his hair and akaash got up. To his room to take his clothes.

"Papa I want to help you in cooking please" said vihu and viren didn't have the heart to say no to him so he gave him the job of sorting and passing the spices and he was happy with it.

After half an hour akaash came out looking fresh and viren passed him his apron and a knife and both started chopping vegetables while vihu looked at them with utmost focus he wanted to learn because his papa's birthday was coming soon and he wants to surprise him with his favourite dish.

After 45 minutes, lunch was ready so vihu and akku left to make the table while viren made some juice and served lunch.

They had their lunch viren looked at the time it was 3pm so he decided to go for grocery shopping.

They left in viren's car and he let them choose the music. And according to viren akku had a terrible taste in music.

He chose a further supermarket in Sundays so he can spend some quality time with his babies.

They reached the super market and brought vegetables, meat, bread etc.. with cleaning products and some personal stuff for the boys.

Akaash wanted to share the bill with his papa but viren glared him and akaash insisted they almost caused a scene and akaash's face dropped and he felt sad that his papa wasn't letting him pay. Seeing his face viren let him pay which immediately brightened his mood.

Viren was so proud of akaash but sometimes he feels that he is growing too fast and he wasn't ready for that at all.

Back to the car , viren saw how happy akaash was knowing he shared the load with his papa. He was smiling and he even agreed for letting vihu sit in the front seat.

They were back home in an hour and the boys were exhausted and so was viren but they needed to store the grocery. He told the boys to wash their hands and help him, they whined but agreed and helped him.

By the time they were done, it was 6 pm so the nap was cancelled.

"Papa can I sleep for sometime pleaase?" Asked akaash leaning on his shoulder.
"No baby, if you sleep now you won't be able to sleep at night, I'll make dinner now go watch tv with vihu" viren said caressing his head.

Akaash hugged him before going to the living room and watching tv. After few minutes he could hardly keep his eyes open so he went to the kitchen where viren was making dinner he decided to make a cup of coffee for himself and his papa.

He made it and while the lasagna viren was making was in the oven, he handed him his coffee they sat there sipping their coffee while chatting, viren called vihu and gave him a sliced apple.

They had dinner at 8 pm and sat in the living room watching friends.

At 9 viren called the boys to brush and get ready for bed and they did.

Akaash retired to his room after giving viren a good night hug and kiss , diya was out of town so he wanted to speak with her before sleeping and he preferred privacy.

"Akku I want you asleep when I check " yelled viren and akaash ran to his room.

Viren smiled and hugged vihu "so baby want to sleep with papa or alone " he got a tight hug as an answer.

Once they were in the bed, viren started patting vihu's chest whose eyes were dropping and he finally fell asleep.

Viren pecked his forehead and laid down scrolling through his phone when he heard a knock, he looked up and it was akaash he smiled and made room for him and akaash just laid there while viren patted his head until he fell asleep, he pecked his forehead.

This was their weekly routine they have an organised list of duties to complete each weekend so they can relax for the rest of the week and focus, sometimes when they have a hectic week ahead they freeze meals but they don't like that, viren makes sure to cook whenever he can, he wants his kids to eat fresh homemade food.

Sometimes they go out with their friends but it wasn't a weekly thing, because viren's friends had responsibilities too and akaash's were too wild for his and viren's liking so whenever they are free they catch up with their friends.

They always try to do activities that include vihu as well since the boy was too introvert and shy to interact with strangers, they always encouraged him to know more people and talk with them but he's still working on it.

In days like these, were he is home and asleep wrapped by his sleeping babies, both of them are well fed and healthy, he can't feel anything but grateful for everything.

Since his wife passed away, life hadn't been the best but in moments like these, he could feel her smiling somewhere looking at them and sending them kisses and blessings, lots and lots of them.

••••••••
This is a small update I thought to write, because I want you to have an idea about how the household is, how they get things done and how they bond together. You can consider this as a detailed introduction :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 10.7K 22
Vihaan Roy: 30 year old CEO, polite, hardworking, ambitious and man deeply in love with his assistant. Saanvi Kashyap: 25 year old single mother, de...
55.1K 2.7K 26
๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—”๐—น๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น (@๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ78) Rea...
149K 11K 38
The journey of a family bonded by heart and soul instead of blood! The journey of a boy who was left homeless after the death of his parents. Homeles...