Joy ride (Stray Kids x reader)

By kayleeskz

Y/N a 19 year old trainee was a back up dancer for the famous k-pop dancers Bubblegum Pop. When one of the th... More

please read ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Quick A/n
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Filler!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Update yall
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Book updates
Probably the last update to this book
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Important if youre actually enjoying this book

510 6 2
By kayleeskz

AIGHT YALL. IVE SEEN SOME PEOPLE SAVING MY BOOK IN THEIR LIBRARY. LITERALLY LOVE YOU ND THABK YOU FOR READONG THIS ANYWAYS, I'm starting a new book nd idk what the title is gonna be. I'm not gonna a spoil who the member is on the book, but all I will say is yall broke up when he joined JYPE and a few years after he debuted he saw you he fell in love with you again and wanted to get close again but you didn't want to and wanted to forget abt him and then he finds out you have a bf whom you have been dating for let's say... 9 months now and he's finding stuff out about this boyfriend and exposes him and u get mad at him for trying to 'ruin you're relationship'.

SOMEONE HELP ME WITH A TITLE PLEASEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
412K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
143K 5.1K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...