๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•‚๐•ช๐• ๐•ค๐•™๏ฟฝ...

Af angelicMichiko

Venus runs away from her drug-addicted mother and joins an elite team of female warriors. Kyoshi Island is vi... Mere

Information on Venus๏ฟผ
Backstory
Chapter 1- The Avatar Is on Kyoshi Island
Chapter 2- The Crazy King
Chapter 3- Imprisonment
Chapter 4- The Waterbending Scroll
Chapter 5- Jet
Chapter 6- The Fortune Teller
Chapter 7- Bato of the Water Tribe
Chapter 8- The Deserter
Chapter 9- The North Pole
Chapter 10- Water Tribe Sleepover
Chapter 11- The Meeting
Chapter 12- Hey, Neymar?
Chapter 13- The Siege of the North: Part 1
Chapter 14- Personal Bodyguard
Chapter 15- The Siege of the North: Part 2
Chapter 16- The Avatar State
Chapter 17- Delicate Flower
Chapter 18- The Cave of Two Lover
Chapter 19- Return to Omashu
Chapter 20- The Swamp
Chapter 21- Avatar Day
Chapter 22- The Blind Bandit
Chapter 23- The Chase
Chapter 24- Bitter Work
Chapter 25- The Library
Chapter 26- The Desert
Chapter 27- The Serpent's Pass
Chapter 28- Hope
Chapter 29- The Drill
Chapter 30- City of Walls and Secrets
Chapter 32- My Ex Is Back
Chapter 33- The Earth King
Chapter 34-Daddy Hakoda
Chapter 35- The Crossroads of Destiny
Chapter 36- The Awakening
Chapter 37- The Headband
Chapter 38- Sokka's Master
Chapter 39- Metal Man and Interruptions
Chapter 40- The Runaway
Chapter 41- Water Tribe Stories
Chapter 42- The Puppetmaster
Chapter 43- Wet Dreams
Chapter 44- Nightmares and Daydreams
Chapter 45- Before the Invasion
Chapter 46-The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion
Chapter 47- The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse
Chapter 48- Venus Alone
Chapter 49- The Boiling Rock, Part 1
Chapter 50- The Boiling Rock, Part 2
Chapter 51- Family Ties
Chapter 52- Don't Go Into the Tent
Chapter 53- Wait, Is this Fucking Play About Us?
Chapter 54- Quickie
Chapter 55- Melonlord
Chapter 56- Old People Camp
Chapter 57- Into the Deep End
Chapter 58- Spirit World
Chapter 59- Happy Ending

Chapter 31-The Tales of Venus and Sokka

598 22 41
Af angelicMichiko

Surprisingly, the past few days have gone quite well since the incident with Long Feng. But, whenever we went out to run some errands or just walk around town. "Joo Dee" would accompany us.

When I had woken up from bed, I made my way over to the bathroom which seemed to be occupied by all my friends.

Aang's head is covered in shaving cream as he shaves his head with his shaving tool. Katara is putting her hair loopies back together as she looks in the mirror.

Sokka is shirtless in front of the mirror as he has little facial hair, which he cuts off using the end of his machete. Once Sokka notices my presence in the bathroom. He clicks his tongue. "Morning, V!"

After washing my face with cold water at the sink, I grabbed a towel and gently patted my face dry. "Morning, Sokka. Aang, Katara."

"Good morning!" They all replied.

I grabbed my toothbrush and applied toothpaste to it as I walked near the mirror that everyone was using. I could see Sokka giving me slight glances as I brushed my teeth.

My eyes pondered over his body, but immediately looked away. I had some many inappropriate thoughts going through my head, but let me keep that to myself.

Sokka and I still hadn't had a chance to talk. And to be honest, I wasn't upset about it, we've been super busy lately with Long Feng and the King drama, but these few days have been relaxing so maybe I could squeeze in some time to chat with Sokka.

I noticed that someone was missing as I continued to brush my teeth. "Where's Toph," I mumble with a mouth loaded with toothpaste foam.

Katara groans. "She probably hasn't woken up yet; let me go wake her." I am left alone with the two boys when Katara leaves the bathroom.

It was awkward for a while; I did my best to avoid eye contact and concentrate solely on brushing my teeth.

I could see Sokka furiously motion Aang to disappear. Aang didn't seem to get the hint until Sokka pressed his palms together and pointed at me, then at himself.

Aang's mouth flew open. "What are you two going to do in here?!" Aang glances over at me, frightened.

"Aang!" Sokka shouts annoyed, "just go..go!"

As the avatar grabs his belongings and leaves the bathroom, he shrugs his shoulders. Leaving Sokka and I alone.

After I finished brushing, I spit out the toothpaste and use the water to rinse out my mouth. I take my hair out of its messy bun as my wrinkly curls flow down my back.

"Hey, V?"

I turn my attention to Sokka. "Y-yeah?"

"I was wondering...."

I eagerly waited for him to finish his sentence. "Mhm hmm."

"I was just curious if you had any plans for today?"

So that we wouldn't be on opposite sides of the bathroom, I shifted closer to Sokka. "I don't have any plans for today. You?"

He shook his head. "No...no plans."

As I awkwardly stared into Sokka's stunning ocean eyes, I puckered my lip in between my teeth.

Sokka quietly murmured, "Uh...I'm sorry. I'm getting lost in your eyes, I don't even remember what I wanted to say." I could tell he was having a hard time expressing what he wanted to tell me.

I grinned stupidly as I looked at Sokka through my lashes. "Sokka, do you want to hang out today, just me and you?"

As Sokka struggled to maintain his smile, his dark red cheeks caught my attention as I studied his face. "I thought you'd never ask."

"Cool." I sheepishly replied. "You want to head into town later?"

Sokka brushed back the pieces of hair that fell in-front of his face. "Yeah, I'd like that."

"Okay, I'll see you later then?"

"Later as in ten minutes, one hour or a few hours?" Sokka panicked. "Because I'm bad at managing my time and-"

I placed my hand over Sokka's heart. "Sokka, breathe, it's okay. Whenever you're ready, I'll be waiting for you."

Sokka chest heaved against my hand as his heart beat started to increase slowly.

"Good now?"

"I'm good." He replied with a smile.

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

Toph and Katara had gone out for a girls' day without me, how rude. Just kidding, they had insisted I go with them, but I had already agreed to hang out with Sokka before they had asked me.

Aang had went out to search for Appa. Poor kid, he's been looking for his bison nonstop since we've arrived in Ba Sing Se.

After a few hours, Sokka and I had gotten ready. We were now strolling through the streets of Ba Sing Se. I noticed Sokka was nervous. He fiddled with his fingers anxiously.

"Sokka, why are you so nervous? It's just me."

"I know, I know, but I just can't help it, you make me so insecure and shy." He blurts out.

I grabbed his sweaty hand and intertwined them with mine. "You wanna know a secret?"

Sokka nodded his head.

"You make me nervous, too."

Sokka shook his head, dazed. "I do? You never seem to look nervous."

I nodded my head. "Yes, you're making me nervous right now. I'm just good at hiding it."

As we continued to walk around Ba Sing Se and talk to each other, we somehow wandered around a large and beautiful park filled with families, couples, children and animals.

"Do you miss your mom?" Sokka had suddenly asked as he saw a girl my age and her mother pass by us.

I thought briefly. "To be honest, I'm not sure if I do. She was a great mother when my father was still alive and we were a cute family, but ever since he passed, she's lost her mind. I don't blame her, it's tragic losing a loved one, but you have an infant child and you can barley take care of her or yourself? You let your daughter do whatever she wanted, when she wanted, you let her leave the house whenever, come home whenever, do drugs whenever." I let in a large inhale as I made an effort not to cry, thinking about it. "Deep down, I hope she's changed for the better and hopefully she is still alive and well and if not, it's not my problem anymore. I've learned to live without her. I just wish I was enough for her at the time."

Sokka took in everything I had just said. As he drew me closer to him, he wrapped one arm around my neck and the other around my waist.

"I'm so sorry; you've been through so much and I wasn't there to protect you, but I'm here now. I'm going to protect you."

I gradually pulled away from the embrace, so I could look at Sokka's facial features. He was really so gorgeous, his eyes were so blue and enormous, you just wanted to dive in them and take a little swim. His skin was so flawless that when the sun shined, it turned golden and gave him the appearance of a spirit. So stunning.

I pursed my lips to the side. "You've gone through so much, yourself. Don't feel too bad for me. You've lost your mother who you barley even remember much of. Your father who you adore is out in war and sometimes there is this constant fear for his safety."

Sokka's eyes began to get watery as he took the back of his hand and rubbed his eyes. "I just hope, he's okay. He's the only parent, I've got and I've been so close to him since I was little."

I've never seen Sokka cry like this, it made me also want to cry. "Sokka, don't worry. I know he's safe. I bet he's a strong man, just like his son." I lightly shoved Sokka's shoulder. "I have to meet him soon because I bet Bato probably told him I'm a druggie because of you."

Sokka lightly chuckled through his tears. "Yeah, sorry about that."

I rose my hand up, "hey, it's in the past, it's all good."

"He'd really like you," Sokka blushed. "...my father."

My nose scrunched up as he spoke. "You think so?"

"Are you kidding me?" Sokka tossed his hands up high. "You're goofy, intelligent, a fighter, kind....I could go on."

I placed my hand behind my ear. "I'm listening. Keep sweet talking me."

"Venus, shush." Sokka joked.

"Why don't you make me?" I tilted my head upwards, to look at him.

"H-here?" Sokka looked around our surroundings. "There are people here!" He whisper yelled.

I rose an eyebrow at him. "Sokka, there's only one way to shut me up, which is food. What did you think I was talking about?" I teased him.

Sokka aggressively, bit on his bottom lip. "Oh.yeah I knew that..I just uh meant like..If we were gonna eat here in the park?"

I looked around to see the other citizens eating as they chatted with each other. "I mean don't some people do that?"

Sokka rubbed his temples. "I don't know, let's just go find something to eat."

Eventually, we found a cute little area that sold every nation on the planets food. We ate there and left.

As it got dark, Sokka and I walked down a street lit by candles. We had spent the entire day out.

"Today was fun." Sokka sighed exhausted from how long we had been out for, he sat by a nearby bench as I followed suit.

"Yeah," I heaved a sigh. "Not bad."

My eyes wondered to the full moon that was full and present. I pointed in its direction. "Look, it's Yue."

Sokka examined the sky. "Yeah."

I played with my fingers. "Do you miss her? Because I do."

"Of course, I miss her," I could hear the crack in Sokka's voice. "She was my first love."

Was as in past tense?

I glanced to the side as I turned my head away from Sokka. "Yeah, your first love does always hold a special place in your heart, don't they?" Jet came to mind in my thoughts.

He and I had this crazy love, it was so indescribable, we were just young, crazy kids in a treehouse who were mischievous in love.

"Who are you thinking about? Jet or Prince Neymar." Sokka asked, annoyed.

I gasped. "Sokka, are you calling me a whore?!"

Panic grew in his eyes. "What no..V! I would never, you've..." he murmured the last words. "Dated a lot of guys."

"And you haven't dated a lot of girls?" I rose an eyebrow, pressing him.

"Uh, no, I haven't. Just Yue."

I placed a hand above my head and rose the other on my heart. "I hear by say to have just only one love interest for the rest of my life and only him."

Sokka complained bitterly. "Who is this love interest you are talking about? Is it Aang? Cause I've been sensing something going on between you two."

My eyes almost buldged out of its circuits. "Sokka, you've officially gone insane. Aang and I?" I smacked the side of his head. "Why are you so clueless all the damn time?"

"What?"

I scooted closer to Sokka, so our faces were near each other. "I don't like anybody, but you. Not Aang, not Neymar, and not Jet. You, Sokka."

A small smile plastered over Sokka's face as he leaned closer to me, our foreheads touching and our noses grazing together. "I like you too, Venus."

My eyes trailed down his lips as they trailed back into his eyes. "If we do this you promise to never leave me?"

Sokka's breath tickled against my upper lip. "I'm never leaving you." He placed a hand on my face and brushed his thumb across my cheekbone.

I scanned Sokka's eyes looking for any hesitation while moving cautiously against the bench to straddle his lap, facing him.

A blush formed on his cheeks as my hips rested above his. "V?"

"Hm?" I ran my fingertips and nails over his scalp, soothingly, as Sokka's eyes fluttered shut. "Want me to stop?" I lowly cooed.

Sokka's eyes crossed as he couldn't take his eyes off my lips. "No." He leaned in closer, capturing his lips with mine.

When our lips brushed against each other, tentatively, I felt fire rush through my veins.

I moaned, a delicate yet throaty sound that left warmth in the pit of my stomach, Sokka kissed me back eagerly. I bit his bottom lip as his fingers dug into my hips, a soft groan leaving his throat.

Sokka parted his lips, permitting me to slide my tongue in his mouth to collide my tongue with his. He hesitantly slipped his arms around my hips, bringing me closer to him, if that was even possible.

"Hey, you two!" A loud voice boomed, angrily.

Sokka and I pulled away from each other, startled. I scrambled off of him and slid beside him on the bench.

A guard approached us. "What are you two rascals doing, making love in the middle of the night on a bench? Do you have no shame?"

Sokka and I glanced over at each other, our mouths were agape not even knowing what to say.

The guard shook his head and pressed his finger against his forehead. "Just-just get home. Get out of my sight and pretend this never happened."

"Yes, sir." We quickly got up, Sokka grabbed my wrist, and started walking away speed-idly.

Once we were clear from the officer. Sokka glanced down at me as I looked up at him. We then just bursted out in a cry of laughter.

Mano, finalmente! Took like 30 chapters😭 oml. Venus was kissing everybody, but Sokka in this story, but it happened. The slow burn is finally over guys. Sorry for killing you all 🫶🏽

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

4.4K 247 13
เณƒโ€โžท โ”ƒ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ - zuko ๅฝก โ You are filled with hatred, how was i so blind? โž โ I promise I changed. You know i did. โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค...
10.2K 233 23
These two are from two different worlds Katara is a popular girl that every girl wants to be and every guy wants to be with, Aang is a social outcast...
6.4K 351 9
โžค๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ (๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
48.9K 2.4K 25
"I never thought I would have a family again." OR A lonesome girl with nothing but a hawk-cat and her bow and arrows somehow finds a place among thre...