๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐žโ”ƒ๐™Ž...

Par _Mini_Padfoot_

He placed his hands on either side, pinning her to the wall. "It's you, isn't it?" She gulped, "I'm not sure... Plus

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’: ๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“: ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”: ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–: ๐˜ผ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™™๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™‘๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐™๐™š๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—: ๐™๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ

540 28 77
Par _Mini_Padfoot_

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

Remus and Sirius had comforted Rina and the day after she had been released from the Hospital Wing. About a few weeks had progressed since then and January was nearing its end.

Sirius needed a bit of air as he was still fuming from an encounter earlier with his brother, which had not gone as he had planned. His thoughts were still racing wildly and he was tensed up.

Grabbing the Marauder's Map, he made his way out the portrait hole, keeping an eye out for Filch or any Prefects on the map. He wasn't even sure where he was headed, but all he knew was that he needed to calm himself down. As he was walking with his eyes occasionally glancing down at the map in his hands, something caught his eye. Two names were close to him in the upcoming corridor.

Kiara Sharma

The name made Sirius smile before the second name caused confusion and rage to rise.

Evan Rosier

Clearing the map, with his wand raised, he headed towards where the map had said the two would be. Sirius rounded a corner and stopped.

There at the end of the corridor stood the pair. Kiara seemed to be snapping at Rosier whose face was red. Sirius' animagus traits allowed him to pick up on their conversation from afar, the quietness also being an advantage.

"Why don't you leave me alone?" Kiara said, running a hand through her hair in frustration.

Rosier smiled viciously and stepped forth, invading the Hufflepuff's personal space.

"But I've told you that despite your blood status, which can be pardoned, I want you since you are attractive." Rosier spoke out, and he moved a hand to Kiara's face.

Sirius saw red, but as he took only a step, Kiara had been faster. She grabbed his hand before it touched her and twisted it, earning a yelp from the Slytherin.

"Don't you fucking touch me." Kiara spat out. She growled, "Next time you try this on me or anyone else, I will have your head." With that, she kicked him in the stomach causing Rosier to double over from the pain before she pushed him onto the ground. Kiara glared once again at him before she flicked her hair over her shoulder, and began to walk away, right into Sirius' direction. She paused at first, surprised to find the Marauder before nodding at him.

However, Sirius' grey eyes flew back to Rosier who was attempting to stand but then he pulled out his wand, trying to aim a spell at Kiara.

Sirius acted immediately, as he flicked his wand shouting "Expelliarmus!" Which caused Rosier's wand to go flying. Kiara turned around and narrowed her eyes onto the Slytherin who lay on the ground. Sirius walked up and came to standstill beside the girl, before he too looked at Rosier, glaring daggers at him.

"You better not try to touch her again or anyone else for that matter. You got away before but I will not let you carry out your evil plans."

Rosier scowled up at the pair. Sirius' intense gaze softened as his eyes landed onto Kiara, who was already looking at him.

"Come on." Sirius whispered out, gently wrapping his fingers around Kiara's wrist and tugging her along, to which she didn't protest.

As they were going, Sirius glanced back at the girl only to find himself looking into her chocolate eyes.

"Thank you." She breathed out.

He flashed her a gentle and warm smile. "Of course, I mean I couldn't have let him do... whatever he was going to do."

"But still, thank you."

Sirius smiled before humor flooded his face.

"I didn't know you were so rough."

Kiara quirked an eyebrow, a knowing look on her face.

"Like what?" She asked teasingly.

"Like how you made Rosier pay, didn't know you had it in you.

Kiara threw her head back, letting out an amused laugh.

"You are so naive, Black." She pulled Sirius to a stop, moving her face closer to his. "There's so much you don't know about me." She whispered, her breath fanning Sirius' face.

Sirius stared in astonishment at first before shaking his head, "Maybe, I'll have to unravel the mystery named Kiara Sharma."

It was now Kiara's turn to be caught by surprise.

"You know my name? How? I mean, you asked me at your birthday party but I never got the chance to reply."

Sirius smirked, leaning forwards, "A magician never reveals his secrets."

Kiara's lips parted due to Sirius' reply before she grinned.

"You're unbelievable."

The boy instead shrugged carelessly, flashing a smile at the Hufflepuff in front.

"Come on, let's head to the kitchens." Sirius suggested, earning a nod from Kiara.

Once the two reached the portrait of fruit and entered after tickling the pear, they were swarmed by House-Elves.

"Ah, Miss. Kia is back! Oh and so is Master Black!" One squeaked out, bowing along with the others.

With an eyebrow raised in amusement Sirius turned to Kiara, "Miss. Kia, huh?"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh they love me. The usual please." She directed at the House-Elf who nodded eagerly, bustling away.

Now, Kiara took the lead as she dragged Sirius over to the fireplace, both taking a seat opposite each other. They fell into a comfortable silence, Kiara holding her hands close to the fire to warm them, while Sirius studied her.

"Miss. Kia." The House-Elf from before came holding a cup.

"Thank you, Winny." Kiara accepted with a grateful smile.

"Anything for you, Miss. Kia." Winny said, bowing before bustling over to the other House-Elves.

Kiara sipped from the cup, a certain content on her face, as she relaxed into her chair.

"What you got there?" Sirius asked, as he drank in the peaceful girl's expression.

A certain light was in her eyes as she answered, "The best thing in the world. Chai. Ever tried it?"

When Sirius shook his head, Kiara immediately told Winny to bring one more cup but Sirius interrupted her.

"I'll try it from your cup." He said, only to find Kiara looking at him with wide eyes. "I mean only if you are alright with it." Sirius hastily added.

Kiara blinked, before letting out air through her nose in amusement.

"Sure, why not." And she handed her cup over to Sirius who took a sip, his expression turning thoughtful.

"Not bad."

Kiara scoffed, "Not bad? Not bad? You need better taste, Black." She said, and snatched her cup back and settled comfortably once again. "I love this stuff so much, can't live without it."

Sirius just nodded as he observed the girl who suddenly looked so happy and child-like, something he hadn't witnessed before. He had seen a more bold and outgoing behavior in Kiara, but not one where she was more careless and open.

After some more silence, Sirius worded the one question that was on his mind when he first saw Kiara's name on the map.

"Why were you out this late in the first place?"

Kiara froze, her expression turning completely opposite of what it was mere seconds before. She heaved a sigh, leaning forth and staring into the open fire, the flames flickering across her face.

"I needed some fresh air to clear my head before that arsehole cornered me." Kiara sighed again. "There were rumors going on about dark forces but for a few days now, I've been reading new articles in the Daily Prophet about Muggle families being targeted." She clutched her now empty cup tightly. "I'm scared for my own family. My parents are muggles, my sister is a muggle born, some of my friends are muggleborn, I'm a muggleborn." She moved her gaze to connect it to Sirius'.

Sirius saw an emotion he knew all too well in Kiara's eyes.

Fear and concern for the safety of her loved ones.

Just like he had been concerned for Regulus on several occasions.

"I'm worried for the safety and well-being of everyone, and I can't even bear the thought of losing a loved one." She paused, swallowing hard. "I'm scared, Sirius." Kiara breathed out. "I don't know what to do."

Sirius sighed, moving out of his chair to kneel in front of the girl, holding her hands gently.

"I know it's scary and that's totally normal. What matters is to keep the people you trust close, and protect them. That's the best we all can do considering safety." He said, peering into Kiara's eyes, who relaxed a bit due to Sirius.

"Maybe you're right. We can at least try, I mean, who knows what's going to happen." Kiara replied.

"I know darling, I know."

Kiara stared at him before her lips turned upwards.

"How many people have you called, darling? Because I know that clearly I'm not the first one." She smirked, and Sirius narrowed his eyes at her.

"That is none of your business."

"It makes for some juicy gossip to see who is glued to Sirius Black's arm, only to get replaced with another the next moment." Kiara grinned at Sirius, who sighed and shook his head.

"I've changed. I'm not using people anymore, I'd rather have just the one who actually wants me for me."

Kiara stared at him, a thoughtful expression on her face before a teasing grin made its way onto her lips.

"Oh, I see. Who is that person, huh?"

Sirius felt his cheeks turn warm, "That I can't tell."

"Hmm. I see how it is." Kiara paused, "Why were you out late at night?"

Now it was Sirius' turn to sigh. "I had a fight with my brother earlier and I've just been so mad since then."

"Oh." Kiara breathed out. "I get it. My sister and I usually don't fight but sometimes things get out of hand. It sucks really." She brushed a strand of hair from Sirius' face away, making the Gryffindor look at her with curious eyes. "I'm sorry you two had a fight."

"It's not your fault." He replied.

Kiara looked at him with a soft expression before a devilish smile was on her lips.

"Huh, didn't know the Sirius Black could be so sentimental." She teased him.

Sirius gave her a don't mess with me look.

"And I didn't know Kiara Sharma happened to be so soft."

Kiara narrowed her eyes at Sirius. "Oh I'm more of a play hard to get sort of person, not at all soft as you said, Black."

"Play hard to get, huh?" Sirius smirked, moving closer to Kiara, who froze. "I like that." He whispered at the shell of her ear, making Kiara shiver. She watched him move back with misty eyes.

"I should head back to my dormitory." Kiara breathed out after a long silence.

Sirius stood up, offering her hand. "You want me to escort you back?" He asked.

Kiara smiled, gratefully accepting his hand as she stood up. "Yeah."

And with that, hand in hand, they slowly exited the kitchens. 

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing well! There was the next chapter, and I felt that Sirius needed to build up with his suspects a bit in the meantime as he tries to figure out, which one is his secret admirer. From the next chapter, things are going to get a bit more interesting... at least that's what I think but hopefully it's the same for you. Any guesses on who it is?

Have a good day and see you in the next one! <33

-Serina

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 49.9K 97
Bonnie Miller always thought of herself as a coward. After the First Wizarding War, she ran away to America from the terrible truth that all of her f...
1.4M 47.8K 61
BOOK #1 Serendipity (n) finding something good without looking for it - Marauders Era Fanfiction - Eva Taylor. Sixth year. First female keeper for t...
2.6K 55 16
People say that love is the strongest force there is, but how true is that? Love can overcome many things, yes, but can it overcome everything? Harry...
721K 21.9K 50
๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š "๐šž๐šœ" '๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:...