Summoned Boyfriend (Taekook)

By Lee_Suho

Just an another regular day of Kim Taehyung's life where his soon to be brother in law demands him to bring a... More

intro
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.

1.

233 17 0
By Lee_Suho

"Hyung. No"

"Taehyung. Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"I'm not coMING WITH A PLUSE ONE IN YOUR WEDDING HYUNG"

"Listen here you little piECE OF SHIT YOU ARE COMING WITH A PLUSE ONE OR IM GONNA LEAK YOUR PICTURES IN A SNOW WHITE DRESS IN MEDIA AND YOU KNOW I'LL BE GETTING GOOD MONEY FOR THAT"

Taehyung looked at his soon to be brother in law in disbelief. Jin Taehyung's brother Namjoon's soon to be husband smirked waving his phone in front of him which has a picture of him.....in a snow white costume.

"Oh how much the world would love to see their most scary CEO being their typical sleeping beauty huh" Jin mocked him.

Taehyung closed his eyes inhaling deep breaths then slowly opened them and looked at the man sitting beside him that is his own brother.

"Namjoon hyung CANT YOU HANDLE THIS.......... THING?" He said pointing at Jin with his both hands making a crying face.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung with sympathy "Believe me Taehyung i would if i can, but I don't want to be a divorced man even before my marriage" he said with a nod making Jin laughing mess and Taehyung falls back on couch defeated.

"Oh fuck my life now how the hell im supposed to find a date now"

Meet Kim Taehyung, the world's most famous and successful CEO of TK groups one of the most famous fashion designing brand all over the world. One of the reason him being famous is that he's deadly handsome and single even at the age of 26. Due to which he gets many marriage proposal too but all denied by his now soon brother in law Jin who thought they were all too low to match the energy level of Kim Seokjin and also the fact that when it comes to socializing and having normal conversation other than business Taehyung is pretty shit in it....you can say he's not god's favourite in that skill. So now attending his brother's wedding that too with a date? Ha the news itself enough to give Taehyung anxiety with the thought of meeting someone and asking them to be his date? That too in a week. Oh hell Nah.

-------------------

Taehyung was sitting inside his office when his secratary came inside after knocking. The same secratary Taehyung was scared of for three years straight but eventually get used to it.

"Sir here the profile of the people I have searched according to your brother in law's preferences" his secratary Choi Bae-Jun said handing him a file.

Taehyung took the file and dismissed the boy.

"Ofcourse Jin hyung give his preferences.....like hell isn't one narcissist was not enough" he thought scoffing remembering how Jin lectured him about how wronged people had done him when he won the first position of world's handsome man instead of Jin. He didn't even applied for it! Because of that he had to attend many award shows and interview, He was so close to sue the authorities but luckily Namjoon calmed the boy down.

He sighed and opened the file and came across the first profile of a boy. He boringly checked the whole file then yeet it away.

"I don't like anyone" he huffed leaning back on his chair with his hands hanging either side of the chair staring at the ceiling.

"I hate it here" he whined kicking his legs under the desk and pouts. Sitting properly he pulled his chair forward and start googling to find something helpful.

'What else I can take as a date in my brother's wedding'

'Will Jin hyung really gonna leak my pictures'

'How to disappear?'

'Can we hire an alien for a date?'

'Do Namjoon hyung have a pet sprits which one can use as a dat'

Taehyung stopped his search finding it useless, he stood up and went out of his office to take a walk around the company maybe he can find someone from there.

As he walked through different departments he saw how people literally jumped from there seats hiding away snacks they were eating and pretending to type in keyboard.

Taehyung scoffed seeing all this and stopped in random corridor where no one can see him and turned his left and saw his reflection on glass wall. He walked closer to it and examins his face from left to right "Am i really that scary?" He asked himself making his regular a neutral face.

Without a warning he made some weird faces than again went back to his neutral face scaring the shit out of the security guards in cctv room who was looking at him through the cctv cameras but no one need to know what else those gaurds has seen as always they gonna pretend they didn't see their boss being weird..... yet again. Taehyung points at his reflection and winks giving a sly smirk "Nah you are handsome as hell ha" he said and walks back to his office. His date might not be narcissist but he's sure becoming one thanks to Kim Seokjin.

He once again called his secretary and asked him "So Mr. Choi can you by any chance know what else we could have as a date other than humans?" His secretary stood with his straight face already done with his boss's shit although he's used to it.

"Play date?"

"Uhh...yeah something like that"

Bae-Jun without any word just look through his iPad and points his forefinger upwards asking "Boss should it be living or dead?"

"Doesn't matter anything except humans......they are more scary." Taehyung answered shivering remembering his previous experiences with other company's CEO or any other officials.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes and put a pen between his upper lip and nose leaning forward observing his secratary Could he be my date...hm..he thought.

Bae-Jun nods than after typing, searching for like three to five minutes he looked up and startling Taehyung who quickly leaned back on his chair looking right side almost snapping his neck and yeet the pen somewhere Leave it he already seems to done with my shits he thought after seeing the unamused expression of others face.

Bae-Jun's eyes twitched at his boss's weird behaviour still he replied "As you didn't mention the purpose or occasion for which you are looking something 'alive' or 'dead' as a date" he air quoted at those two words to which Taehyung decided to ignore, he continues "So according to your requirements, if it's a play date than a dog would be perfect, friendly, cute, smart, not dead, not a human and definately alive" he finished.

Taehyung clapped and points at Bae-Jun "I knew it when I hired you that I'm hiring the best secratary in the world" he said dismissing him with a happy smile.

Well only his secratary is the one in office who has to face his different moods at most random times if we leave those security guards about whome he have no idea and mind you Bae-Jun is not happy by it.

"Well your brother literally threatened me to not take my application back after seeing your mood swings but you should not know this" Bae-Jun mumbled under his breath and smiles at Taehyung thanking him and ready to leave.

But before he could leave Taehyung said "Oh yes find me some cute fluffy small dog please....and I want that dog in like three hours? Eh...no..take your time but it should be here before my leave.....and about gender? Doesn't matter choose whatever you want"

"Yes Mr. Kim" saying this Bae-Jun went outside closing the door.

Standing outside the door he smiles big spreading his hands "Alright Bae-Jun you are the secretary of one of the biggest company's CEO who rumoured to be scary but actually just a moody adult.... you are supposed to arrange meetings and make schedule for your boss but instead you are going to find him a cute fluffy small dog...HA heavens"

"Watch me adopting a dog for myself as well with company's money"

--------------

It was the evening time almost everyone went home and the people who have night shift started to enter in company. Taehyung was going through the last document of the day when he heard a distant bark and a chain of curse, he frowned and stopped for a moment looking intensely at the door as no more sound was heard he again went back to his work.

He was startled when the door of his office suddenly brust opened with a chains of bark and curse, he looked up to see his secratary out of breath with his hairs in all directions pointing at something which was in front of his desk but he couldn't see it.

"I swear to your ancestors if you run again I'm gonna scam you by feeding you cat food" Bae-Jun said between his breath as he was panting hard.

Taehyung was looking at him with eyes widened he slowly rosed up and leaned forward to see at what his secratary was pointing and cursing. A small furry ball came to his view.

He looked up and points at the small ball like thing "What's this?" He asked Bae-Jun.

Bae-Jun looked unamused by seeing his boss hovering over his desk only to see other side, he sighed internally before bowing to Taehyung "Boss this is your dog you aske about...this is the best i could get"

Taehyung's face lit up, he looked down and at the same moment the fluffy ball like dog looked up at him and bark wiggling his almost invisible tail.

Taehyung jumped directly from his desk not caring about the elegant profesional personality of his and hugged the black tan Pomeranian.

Bae-Jun dramatically moved his face to right side and smiles through pain "Ladies and Gentalman this our almighty scary boss" he air quoted.

"Choi Bae-Jun"

"Yes boss"

"Well done and thank you"

"Your welcome boss"

"Scary yet kind" Bae-Jun thought existing the office and shakes his head when he heard Taehyung talking in a baby voice and the pomeranian barking in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 265 6
Taehyung is the crowned prince of hell with no power, unlike other angels or demons. Because of this, he is forced to wear a cold and cruel facade by...
5.8K 413 11
Park Jimin, 23 with a dark past. Finally escaping and fleeing to Seoul from Busan to push it all away and bury it, wanting to start a new. His new ro...
20.8K 905 20
Taehyung A devil king who is the king of hell. And Jungkook who was offered to taehyung the devil even before his birth. Taehyung comes into the huma...
3.4M 206K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...