๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By FUTUREISYOURS

Huey and Jasmine have matured both ways, and have learned more about the world as they grow together. But Jas... More

# ๐relude
# 001
# 002
# 003
# 004
# 006
# 007
# 008
# 009
# 010
# 011

# 005

2.4K 77 542
By FUTUREISYOURS

・ 。 ☆∴。 * ・゚*。★・ ・ *゚。 * ・ ゚*。・゚★。 ☆゚・。°*. ゚ * ゚。·*・。 ゚* ゚ *.。☆。★ ・ * ☆ 。・゚*.。 * ★ ゚・。 * 。 ・ ゚☆ 。

Because I know this is a boondocks book, there will be a lot of the readers and audience who do not know Notti Osama and Dd Osama, or anything about them.

REST IN PEACE TO EDOT BABY AND NOTTI OSAMA 🤍

They unfortunately passed away in 2022 may they both rest in peace and continue to have their names carried into fame by Dd and Ddot.

THE REAL BOONDOCKS .

THE ENTHUSIASM OF EUPHORIC

LET ME LOVE YOU
BY: LIL WAYNE • ARIANA GRANDE

&
PARTY MONSTER
BY: WEEKEND
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
————-•——-
3:20-4:02

(Start with Cindy and Riley)

_____❛ RILEY FREEMAN
4'20'23 || yonkers'nyc ❜_______

I sat in Cindy'a living room, rolling up a blunt. She went to go shower so I was occupying my time. We were watching Kakeguri the Anime. I lit the blunt over the flame of the BIC lighter twirling so it can evenly light perfect

I brought the blunt up to my lips, taking a pull inhaling the smoke then exhaling, ghosting the smoke. I kept my eyes on the tv until I heard to shower stop running meaning Cindy was done

I sighed taking another drag, it was currently 10 am and I had decided to spend the day with her. She came downstairs wearing Spider-Man pjs and she plopped herself right next to me.

"Hi Babyyyy" she whined, I nodded to her passing over the blunt. She inhaled it and smiled

I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

LOOK AT HIM BRO JUST UGHHHHH 😮‍💨

_____❛HUEY FREEMAN
4'20'23 || yonkers'nyc ❜_______

I stood in front of the Body mirror sliding the grey sweatpants on over my ptsd boxers. I slid on the white wife-beater and sprayed on my Dior Savuge, Jasmine was taking a shower right now and my momma just left for work.

I sat on the bed and rolled up my blunt, and  lit it up, taking a long drag. This week was stressful.

I glanced over at the book that was on my dresser I slid my gun in my sweats and went downstairs grabbing my keys checking the mail as my mom asked before she left

I went back into the house putting the unopened mail on the counter. Jogging back upstairs taking another drag from my blunt, I heard the shower shut off.

I looked back at the book and then at my mirror looking at my twist, they were getting old and grown out. I was never the kinda boy to look old or raggedy.

Jasmine opened the bathroom door and slid out, she was wearing a hello kitty top with matching shorts. I smiled as she waved.

"Hi Huey." She beamed, I pat the spot next to me and she did as gestured. I tilted my head to her, I felt my high coming on.

"Your hair looks um messy." She told me and I nodded putting the ashes in the ashtray off the blunt. "Tryna take em out fa me?" I asked and she nodded.

She got behind me and began untwisting. She was speaking I think, but I was so high I didn't understand her. It was like she was just making sounds.

I took another pull, burning out the blunt, since it was finished. I picked up my phone checking my notifications, it was just fans asking where the new songs at and shit.

"Huey!" Jasmine called out, I snapped out my trance. "Hm?" I hummed. "I'm done, I didn't think you were hearing me- I'm sorry for scaring you." She apologized quickly , I nodded and dragged my hands through my curls, shaking my hair.

She sat back down next to me on my bed, and began humming while scrolling through her phone.

I looked down at the floor feeling my eyes getting heavy and the room filled with quietness.  Jasmine picked up the remote and went on Amazon prime playing the movie 'Baby Boy'

I watched with her because I obviously wasn't gonna get to read at all this week while she was here.

I was focused on the couple in the movie. All they do was argue. I don't I want a relationship like that.

; ❀

Since y'all so horny ; Here ya go!

THIRD PERSON:

Huey's eyes narrowed down at Jasmine who was laying next to him watching TikTok's on his phone, she was currently looking at Edits of him. He shook his head and laid his head on her chest watching with, she was grooming his curls which put him in satisfaction.

He sat up and looked at the smiling girl who was giggling at her phone, he started kissing her neck. Hearing her little giggling Surpass her lips.

She turned to him softly biting her lip, she brought herself closer pulling him into a kiss, closing the space between them.

He pulled her onto his lip, feeling her back arch as he held her waist and pushed her against him. Leaving the two craving for more.

He pulled away kissing down her chest, unbuttoning her top pulling it off, exposing her bare chest. Her boobs sat nicely on her chest, they were perky and beautiful to him

He admired her taking in her structure, he never felt so mesmerized, he has seen beautiful story covers and paintings but never this.

She felt nervous under his stare, he had low red eyes but it was intimidating yet sexual. She slowly brought her arms up to her chest. Feeling insecure and nervous under his stare

Jasmine was always harassed and bullied by girls her age for her curvy figure. She prayed that Huey didn't see it that way. "Why you hiding, princess?" He whispered kissing her forehead, she shook her head feeling her face reden and heat up.

He smiled kissing down her cheek, gently removing her hands from her breast, he pulled away and latched his lips onto her nipples, leaving his marks everywhere he went.

He felt her moans vibrate out, as she tried to keep quiet, he didn't care he never felt this kind of feeling at all.

Huey was a virgin but he knew what he was doing, he was smart in every way possible. He pulled back analyzing the hickeys on her soft light skin.

He grinned to himself kissing down her body til he got to the stomach, pulling up he looked up at the girl, and gazed.

"Are you ready?" He questioned and she nodded feeling the sensation stop.

He shook his head "no I need words ma, are you sure?" He asked and she bit her lip "yes, please hurry uppp" she whined .

He smiled being satisfied with her answer he pulled down her shorts and black laced underwear, pulling them off tossing them somewhere to the side

Meeting her (PLEASE GIRL ION KNOW SHOULD I USE THE P WORD?!) his eyes filled with more lust, staring at her glisten. He noticed how wet she got so fast, it felt like a reward. He started rubbing in circles

Watching her emotions unfold, he grinned to himself lowly, seeing her back arch. Her moans were like the beautifulest lyric to his ears.

He slowly entered 2 fingers easing in and out, with a steady slow pace. Watching her Whin and gasp each time, he began to fasten his pace .

Her mouth fell open with no sound coming out , her legs shook a bit from the sudden pleasure she was getting, her stomach turned and curled with waves coming to her lower half

Her back did a deep arch as her acrylics griped the silk white sheets. She wanted so badly to cum. She wanted to let go

He noticed her state. "Yo gon cum fa me Ma?" He questioned and she moaned out real loud. "Yes, Fuck!" She whined loudly, setting him back he was always surprised when Jasmine cursed. He could tell she was gonna be doing a lot of that

The white cream filled his two fingers as he pulled them out bringing them up to her lips, she opened her mouth and started sucking on it tasting herself on him. He pulled his fingers out and kissed her immediately after wanting to know what her cum tasted like.

The low gums and moans filled the silent room. He pulled down his grey sweats along with his ptsd shorts, pulling out his (idk man ion wanna say dick eitha)

He held hisself stroking it, his full length stood at 8 inches and it was wide. He watched all her emotions play at once watching him. He rolled on a condom on his tip, and rubbed it again her wet lower half

Pushing hisself in slow and gentle to not hurt her, she gasped filling herself stretch around him. He groaned at the sudden warmth and tightness.

He looked down at the moaning girl and how innocent and beautiful she was, her big doe eyes landed on his, she wanted him to continue but he wanted to take it slow so it wouldn't hurt for her.

He continued pushing in not even half his beginning was in and she thought he was done. He finally pushed his full length in as her nails dug into his back, he decided not to speak on it as long as she didn't Cry

He never wanted to see her cry, he began to move after a few seconds of non movement, she moaned louder and louder each time he sped up

Pumping in and out of her, her back arched off the bed, and her boobs bounced up and down each time he got faster. He was actually going like a literally demon the way his speed was

It left her on edge, it was so much pleasure all at once, her eyes filled with tears and her mouth fell open, her emotions were like a tide of waves.

It was like a roller coaster drop, but even more better. It was filled with excitement but a sensation that was so indescribable it made her distressed she didn't understand how it could feel so good yet she felt like crying

It was a pain but sweet pain the kind that makes you beg and want more of it. He dipped down and kissed her sticking his tongue into her mouth, sucking on it he swallowed her moans. Rubbing his thumb on her center, she began shaking under him, and pressed her palm against his lower half

The bed was rocking back and forth hitting the wall occasionally , the friction made her boobs shake. And it was so indescribable yet so enjoyable they both couldn't understand it

He grabbed her hand gently off his stomach and held them both together cuffing it with one hand holding his tank top up showing his abs a bit

He groaned and moaned along with her making a sort of musical melody, his eyes stayed glued to Jasmine's gorgeous face and watery eyes as hers also stuck to his handsome face.

They were both on edge and never wanted the feeling to stop, her tears rolled down her cheeks but he kept wiping them and calling her princess. Which kept making her feel things and get wetter.

It made him wanna keep doing it

Finally her back arched even deeper and the white liquid seeped out, he came inside the condom, she whined coming off her high.

He panted pulling himself out her, and pulled off the condom throwing it in the trash can right next to his bed, he got up and went to the dresser getting baby wipes and wiped her lower half clean so she didn't have to get up. He could tell she was sore and tired.

He also wiped off his tip pulling up his his boxers and sweatpants, then her panties and shorts kissing her lips and forehead. "You did so good Nubian Princess." He praised her in her ears making her blush and smile.

"I can't feel my legs, Huey." She sighed and he shook his head chuckling. "I'm sorry ma, I be right back." He whispered before walking out his room going downstairs being startled seeing his mom who had just come back from work.

"Hey Huey what's up? Why you look so shocked." She questioned stretching her limbs.
He shook his head and gave her a quick hug, and smiled. She gladly returned the hug loving the affection her sons showed her in private

"Nahhh you smell like sex Huey" she spoke truthfully. He scrunched up his face bouta gaslight her

"What you mean?." He questioned and she shook her head remembering this was Huey she was talking to. The same Huey who reads about politics and doesn't mess with Females or Feelings.

"Maybe I'm just tired what you doing? Wheres Jasmine and Riley?" She shrugged and questioned

"Jasmine is upstairs , I'm actually getting her ice cream, Riley is on his way home from Cindy crib." He mumbled opening the sleek silver 2 door fridge getting vanilla Ice cream for jasmine.

She nodded and headed upstairs. He took up a silver spoon and headed upstairs going into his bedroom seeing Jasmine on the Phone with Raiden.

"So bestie how you been? You still on Break for fight Ole girl?" Raiden questioned and she nodded gladly taking the ice cream from Huey who sat next to her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Oh what's good Huey? What y'all doing?" He asked. "Uhh nothing we watching YouTube." She lied. "Mm you lying?" He asked side eyeing the phone knowing she lying.

"Yeah.." she nodded truthfully. "I'm sorry for lying I didn't mean ta" she frowned looking away from the phone "man it's cool, I don't really care Jassy. I love you sis but imma go see Rae. She saying she miss a nigga" he said while putting his soft silk press into a ponytail.

She nodded and smiled waving at the phone innocently which made him smile doing the 'Roblox wave' wave back at her.

He hung up and she turned to Huey laying on his stomach Eating the ice cream and occasionally feeding him some.

THE REAL BOONDOCKS! ; ❀

.・゜-: ✧ :- ❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜ .・゜

What y'all want now? 😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.8K 25
in which two people become close when they land in after school detention. ๐‘๐„๐˜๐„๐’๐‚๐“๐‘๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.โœฐ
35.6K 571 23
Fuck around and find out DD Osama x reader this story contains guns, violence, sexual content, and gang activities. etc I reread it lowkey cringe bu...
54.9K 895 20
This is a Y/N x Huey story. About a woman named Y/N who feel in love with a Mafia leader who is the boss of a Mafia. Feel free to comment anything or...