𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 | ᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰ...

By Ms_Crim1nal

𝐈𝐧 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒐, 𝓘 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓮... More

ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝑻𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
𝐋. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧🔞✦
𝐊. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐚 ⌛
𝐕. 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲🔞✦
𝐂. 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐲 🔞⌛
𝐀. 𝐃𝐚𝐚𝐞 🔞♚
𝐊. 𝐊𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐤𝐢⌛
𝐄. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 ❂
𝐋. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 🔞✦
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
s. ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴇʟʟ 🔞✦
ᴠ. ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ 🔞♚

𝐕. 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 🔞✦

152 9 18
By Ms_Crim1nal

|| qυoteѕ ||

"The mind is complicated yet simple. When you can unravel someone's mind then you can see who they really are."

"You may open up to me but I never said I could open up to you."

"A killer can play as the victim until they slip and the truth of them comes into light."

"My mind is a very dark place, and yet you want to explore it?"

"Be careful what you do or say around me because I can find things that you've locked and bring those out."

"People says the world isn't black and white yet it is. We've always been living in black and white but its the tipping of the scale whether we chose to see the truth."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғυll ɴαмe: Vienna Sofia Steiner

Preferred Name: None.

ɴιcĸɴαмe: Vie, Vinne, Vina, Anna

ᴀʟɪᴀs: None.

ɴαмe мeαɴιɴɢ/orιɢιɴ: Wine Country/ Latin

age: 28

gender: Female

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs: She/Her

вιrтнday: November 8, 1995

zodιαc: Scorpio

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вιrтнplace: Oslo, Norway

нoмeтown: Sacramento, California

ɴαтιoɴαlιтy: American

eтнɴιcιтy: Norwegians-Austrian

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нeιɢнт: 172cm/5'8"

weιɢнт: 65.7kg/145lb

eye color: Amber

нαιr color: Red

Hᴀɪʀ Sᴛʏʟᴇ: Hip-length Curly

ѕĸιɴ тoɴe: Olive

вody тype: Curvy/Tone

вlood тype: AB-

вυѕт ѕιze: 40DD

ѕeхυαlιтy: Heterosexual

ѕpecιeѕ: Human

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Vienna can be dangerous especially knowing the human psychology. She's an seductive person when she wants to be and sometimes she'll use it in her psychology. Vienna can be bold when provoked or just in general. She's known to be sometimes but more often than not callous however she does have this kindness and caring side to her. It's something that had been built in since she was young as she was known as the good girl and a bit nerdy type of a student. Vienna can be challenging it just the way that she is and learning that loyalty even trust has to be earned. And she's a loyal person to anyone creating a comforting environment to people. She's very brave even when situation seems scary she always remain calm and relax because she knows that a hint of fear could instigate the situation of being worse. Vienna is a courageous person as everyone would say especially facing down people who dislike her or try to send hate towards her. She's very intelligent person scoring and IQ of 149. She has been homeschooled most of her life making her youngest to graduate from high school and entering college early. She's very strong and organized as she doesn't like things to be out of place or out of control. She's very firm with what she believes in. And this makes her brutally honest with statments.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

relαтιveѕ:

Helena Steiner| Mother| Alive

Raphael Steiner| Father| Alive

Ella Steiner| Older Sister| Alive

Leon Steiner| Older Brother| Alive

ғrιendѕ:

Elijah Wilson

Felix Cooper

Lilac Brooks

ᴘᴇᴛs:

Athena |Russian Blue Cat

мαrιтαl ѕтαтυѕ: Single

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

voιce clαιм: Sharon Stone

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

тaттoo:

тαттoo мeαɴιɴɢ: This was a tattoo she had gotten as a birthday gift from her older sister.

тaттoo:

тαттoo мeαɴιɴɢ: This is something she had gotten for fun just for protection and luck.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

pιercιng: She has a ear pierced when she was twelve. When she turned twenty is when she got her tongue pierced then two years later she had got both her tongue pierced and clitoris pierced.

ѕcαrѕ: Vienna has a scar near her clavicle for when a patient of hers attacked during one of the psychology session.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

lιĸeѕ/dιѕlιĸeѕ:

She likes chocolate or brownies.

She likes to write.

She likes learning languages.

She likes movies.

She likes challenging puzzles.

She likes thunderstorms.

╚»★«╝

She dislike judgment.

She dislike crowds.

She dislike complaining.

She dislike gossip.

She dislike strong perfume.

She dislike loud noises.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

deѕcrιpтιoɴ oғ ĸιɴĸѕ, тυrɴ oɴ αɴd oғғ: Her kinks are somnophilia, wax play, rough sex, bondage, knife play, daddy kink, and force orgasm. Dirty talking with degradation. She has a choking, collaring, and flogging. Her turn on orgasm denial, spanking, edging, and sensory deprivation. Her turn off is mainly vanilla sex.

poѕιтιoɴ: Switch (Top/Bottom)

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

мeɴтαl ιѕѕυeѕ: The female has grown to have anxiety. She takes pills before she goes in as it calms her nerves. This grew over time of working with criminals and assessing their mental health. Vienna always have something to like a bracelet that she gently rubs her thumb when it gets too bad.

ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ: None.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғeαrѕ: Losing control of a situation whether its her own personal life or just when she has a patient.

ғlαwѕ: Vienna is deceiving as she'll do anything to make everything seem fine. She may seem like narcissistic but she likes being in control of the situation because it makes her feel safe.

ѕтreɴɢтнѕ: Being able to talk to patients and calm them down. She's very peaceful and wise when talking with patient. Has a big empathic personality to her.

weαĸɴeѕѕ: Vienna is naïve and curious as she would always push into knowing things when she knows it can lead her to trouble. She's obsessed with her job and learning what she can do to improve her patient status.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

occυpαтιoɴ: Criminal Psychologist

вυѕιɴeѕѕ тype: Criminal Justice

вυѕιɴeѕѕ lιғe: Vienna is a world class Criminal Psychologist earning a few awards and writing a book. She's always called to different states or another country to assess the criminal. Often times, it could be another psychologist trying to ask for her opinion on what they should do moving forward or they need a second opinion. Vienna has her own office called the Dr. Steiner Psychology. She does both regular and criminal patients as she has two different rooms for them. Either way she provides the best care for them. She actually graduated from Yale when she had earned her degrees while doing online for others as well.

edυcαтιoɴ:

Bachelors in Forensic Psychology

Masters in Forensic Psychology

Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling

Masters in Psychology

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

weαpoɴ(ѕ): She just owns a knife and pepper spray.

power/αвιlιтιeѕ: No. Her abilities is taking kickboxing and self-defense class. She has good endurance because of her runs and good strength. She does work out with weights to

ѕecreтѕ: Her Uncle is the reason why she went into psychology because he was the one that killed multiple people. Despite her being around him and seeing how normal he was acting around their family.

rιvαlѕ:

Amiri Davis

Carla Clark

eɴeмιeѕ: All the victims to the criminals that she was able to let go or given a lesser sentence. Because she was able to prove whether they were insane.

Jack Miller

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нoввιeѕ:

Writing

Drawing

Sewing

Acrobatics

Ice skating

Reading

Art collecting

тαleɴт:

Singing

Playing piano

Dancing

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ:

Boyfriend by Dove Cameron//Slowed & Reverb

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вαcĸɢroυɴd: Vienna Sofia Steiner was born in Norway and lived there through mostly her childhood. Originally when she was growing, she wanted to be like her mother. Her mother was nurse in Norway hospital, but it wasn't until her uncle got arrested and charged with First degree murder that made her change her occupation. Vienna heard from psychologist on stand that her uncle could've have means to kill her and her whole family, but he never did that. Plus, there was no intentions of killing her family. As far as she could remember, her uncle loved her and her siblings always giving them gifts or whatever they wanted. Even when standing in trial he was staring at them with a hinting smile of joy. It made her curious about what was going through her uncle's mind at the time. And because of this getting known in their hometown, her parents prompted her to be homeschooled for most of her life. However, she did excellent, possibly better than most students. Vienna had taken an IQ test and scored 149 on the test. This made her able to finish high school and move on to college at the age of fifteen.

Vienna worked on multiple degrees to get herself a Masters in criminal psychology, taking every course she needed to do. During that time, she would often supervise if allowed to by psychologist during the time they interview criminals. However, she would often be hidden or see the recording if authorized that is. But it taught her more about the criminal mind and made her more interested. Her mother wasn't very happy about what she was pursuing and had been vocal about it. However, Vienna was very adamant of what she wanted to do and how this became her passion as it was too late because she was on her way to getting her degree already. It wasn't until around she was twenty-six years old that she was able to get all her degree however, during her time she was able to have supervise practice. That was when she was twenty-four years old when an inmate broke from his chains and attacked her. The female was quick on her feet to avoid the attack only getting a cut.

This made her mother worried and pleaded with her that she should stop this, but Vienna didn't. Instead, she kept earning her degree while getting experience of supervised practice with patients. It is how when she turned twenty-seven that she was able to write her book about Criminals and their mental mind state. She was able to prove that their mental health state varied, earning herself an award in criminal psychology. However, she always has her fair share with victims who would disagree with her verdict or opinion. But she knew these were the cost of being a criminal psychologist and victims will disagree with what they say. Vienna opinion is based on whether they can change because of medication, or they can't change at all. She always goes through the stage if they're willing to change or not. This made her move to California where she could have her practice. Since, she knows United States would be the best place to get money and where she can learn even more about criminal's minds.

Though even she has her own demons, over time she had developed anxiety because of the attack that happened. Vienna would wear a jade bracelet that she would play with when she's anxious. The coolness of the beads would help calm her down. But she makes sure to never do it in front of the patient because they would know and prey on her weakness. That is also why she got her own office set in the way she liked it. Vienna wants to feel like she's in control of a situation because knows what happens when you don't. That is why she has two different offices, one for the criminals and the other for regular patients. Her mind can switch between patients that she's seeing making sure to disassociate of what mindset and rules for who she's meeting with. But often she'll be met with other psychologists for their mental health, advice, or secondhand opinion. Many people from around the world would come and meet her which had her learning new languages, so she doesn't have communication barrier.

Of course, being a famous psychologist makes her have rivals. There are two women that she always has a face down with Amiri Davis and Carla Clark. Vienna knows how these two women work and they never appreciate her being able to avoid their advances. Amiri is an upcoming psychologist in the Criminal world. Criminals would go to her but often they fly off the end and that is when they go to Vienna for treatment and yet they succeed under her. Carla Clark is someone who would try to compete with her for men. The female never understands why but she always finds Carla either in the same place of where's going. This always happens during the time she was in college, yet Vienna doesn't entertain her at all.

Her real trouble goes through Jack Miller, a lawyer in the criminal world to help victims. She always has a showdown with him as he tries to make her mess up or fumble her words. Each time he has come close, yet he's never been able to slip up. Vienna is very good at being careful and prepared when coming face to face with Jack because she knows what he'll do. He always sends passive aggressive and be argumentative towards her. But she would only speak the truth as she knows lies would get nowhere for the patient. Either way, she would still find her way to win the case.

Vienna has always been organized for when a court comes up. There is never a day where she has never been unprepared. And she'll continue to be this way. And she always never her mother's words that she would be miserable at her job. However, it was truly the opposite as she loves her job as she learns things and can pick apart people to know who they truly are underneath.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ:

Vienna wears between contacts and glasses depending on what she's doing and where she's at. If it just out with friends then she would wear contacts but in the practice she would wear glasses. The glasses helps her make her seem professional and it helps as a blockage to criminals who try to analyze for her weakness.

She owns a motorcycle for night drives. Sometimes she would need adrenaline from the speed to help fresh her mind or she thought the night was beautiful out and it made her want to go for a ride.

When it comes to relationship she would have basically one-night stands and that's it. She never interested in relationship as she likes to focus on her own. Plus, the peace and quiet she can have for herself. And she doesn't like to talk to people about her private life especially the reason why she became a criminal psychologist.

She would often rewatch her sessions to see if there was anything she missed or something that may struck the inmate or watch their body language. It helps prepare her for what they would talk about in their next session.

The shortest time limit she had with a patient was three months. She had to assess and talk with a patient try to open them up. However, she was able to win the case once she was able to prove but she did had to go on a short break after she finished the rest of her clients.

Normally when it comes to reading books. Her preference is mainly dark romance book that way she can get away from reality. She'll read them during thunderstorm or in the tub or just anywhere she has time for them.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

oυтғιтѕ:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
70.1K 3.2K 74
❤️
48.9K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
25.9K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...