wade x peter : only you

By depressedbagu3tte

Peter Parker tries his best to navigate himself in a loud, overwhelming world, being a trans teenager- who al... More

info <3
1; air
2; meds
3; stalker
4; friends
5; jokes
6; coffee and realizations
7; rain
8; tears
9; vodka
10; lying
11; excuse
12; radio
13; exclusive
14; twins
15; spiderboy
16; dinner
17; classified
18; the fuck
19; bet
20; blonde
21; killing
22; stitches
23; rough
24; absence
25; pancakes
26; feel good
27; innocent
28; work
29; pink tulips
30; sir
32; idiot
33; ribs
34; whole world
35; wakanda
36; reckless
37; citrus
38; people help the people

31; you're amazing

640 16 18
By depressedbagu3tte

Wade's strong hands wrapped around his love's body, carefully picking him up and walking down the hall, to the bedroom. While he was doing so, he was repeatedly placing kisses on Peter's hair and cheek, softly telling him how good he did.

"You're so amazing honey." The soft words kept escaping his lips after every single kiss he gave his boyfriend. Finally, he laid the brunette down on his- their bed. He seemed to be in a hurry when he left the room, making Peter feel sad.

Why did Wade already leave? Did he really mean that little to him? Was he just a fucktoy to Wade? The thoughts reeled through his mind, a quiet sob escaped from his throat. As soon as that happened though, Wade had returned, with a glass of water, a lukewarm washcloth, and a sweatshirt of his.

"Hey baby." He said gently, still so proud of Peter. He climbed into bed next to him, and gently started wiping his face clean. Peter winced in pain when he started cleaning his still sensitive groin, Wade tried to keep his touch as gentle as possible.

"I'm sorry Petey, but you're gonna feel disgusting in the morning if we don't do this now."

When he was finally done cleaning his boyfriend, he gently helped him to sit up and have a sip of water.

"All done." He mumbled, placing a kiss on Peter's forehead.

The spider attempted to take off his binder, but all of his muscles were sore and hurting, and he had barely any energy in his body. He let out a frustrated groan, letting his exhausted body fall back down on the mattress.

"Can you help me, Wade?" He asked, seemingly more emberassed than when he was begging Wade to fuck him until he cried earlier.

"Ofcourse baby."

His gentle hands helped Peter take the binder off, and he quickly slipped him on the sweatshirt he picked out for him. Wade joined Peter in bed, cuddling up together, feeling closer than ever.

"You are something else, baby, you know that? Jesus fucking christ on a cracker, would've never known you were such a whore if you hadn't shoved my hand down your pants-"

Peter punched him in the shoulder, although he didn't have the energy to put any force behind it.

"Asshole." He muttered into Wade's shoulder, earning a soft chuckle from Wade. It was quiet for a few moments before Wade spoke again, more careful this time.

"So you're okay? With everything we did?" Wade looked down at him in the dim light, wanting to make sure he didn't hurt or upset Peter in any way. The brunette met his gaze.

"Loved it. A lot. I don't know if you could tell from, y'know, me begging you to bend me over and fuck me in an alley sometime."

"I'll give you anything if you ask me like that, Jesus, I felt like my dick would explode. I thought Spider-Man was PG," Wade ran his hand through Peter's hair affectionately.

"Oh, you know, PG in the streets, whore in the sheets, as the kids say."

A low chuckle escaped from Wade, and Peter felt safer than ever.

"Wade?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Please don't ever leave me." He didn't know what came over him, but a quiet sob escaped from his lips, looking up at his boyfriend.

"What? I'd never leave you." He said, shocked Peter could even think that. Then it clicked. "Did he.. Did he used to do that?"

Peter just nodded, warms tears still rolling down his flushed cheeks. He thightened his grip, really meaning it when he said he didn't want Wade to ever leave.

"I'm not him, baby." He softly kept repeating, rocking his love back and forth.

"I'm sorry.." Peter mumbled, a sudden wave of guilt washing over him. "I really am okay with everything we did- more than okay even. I just get a bit emotional after sex. Flash used to just fuck me and then leave me there, feeling used. I know you'd never do that though, it's ju-"

"I understand, it's okay. Don't apolagise." Wade coaxed, softly rubbing his thumb over Peter's thumb

"I love you Wade."

"I love you too, Peter."

"I almost forgot, I got you a gift!" He sat up, climbing out of bed and grabbing his suitcase.

"You didn't have to do that Wade-"

"Shut up I wanted to."

He grabbed the bracelets from the side pocket of the bag, before climbing back in bed next to Peter.

"Okay, close your eyes."

"You better be wearing pants when I open my eyes." Peter grumbled jokingly.

He held out his hand in a bowl shape, and Wade put one of the bracelets in his hands. "Okay, open."

The brunette opened his eyes, analyzing what was in his hand. A soft gasp escaped his lips as he realized what it was. He loved it.

"Oh my god, Wade I love it!!" He grabbed his boyfriend in happiness, hugging him tightly. 

"And, I got the same one. So we can match!" Wade said excitedly.

"That's adorable. I love you." Peter leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Wade's lips.

"I love you more Peter."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The loud ringing of his phone woke up Peter at no later than 8:46am. On a SATURDAY. But it was especially weird, since his phone was on do not disturb, which meant one of his important contacts was calling. Without looking, he answered the phone.

"Hello?" He spoke quietly, trying not to wake up Wade.

"PETERAREYOUHOMEIHAVENEWS." MJ screamed into the phone.

"What?"

"Are you home?" She said, still loudly but slower this time.

"No, I'm not." He mumbled.

"Shit. I'm nearly at your appartement already. Where are you? At Tony's?"

"No, at Wade's."

A chuckle escaped her lips. How could she have forgotten Wade was back, when it's all Peter could talk about the past few days.

"Right. Where does he live? I need to talk to you."

"Why can't you say it now?" He said, his head hurting from having to think so much this early.

"I want to see your reaction." She said, getting slightly annoyed.

At this point, Wade had woken up. He turned around and crawled closer to Peter, his arm wrapping around the spider's waist.

"Mmm Peter? Who are you talking to?" He mumbled sleepily.

"MJ called me." He whispered softly.

"Good morning Wade." He then said, leaning in for a kiss.

"Oh god I did not have to hear that. I tracked your location, I'm gonna be at the coffee shop there in 10 minutes. Be there."

And with that she hung up the phone, making Peter let out an annoyed sigh. His boyfriend was placing kisses on his cheek, still drowsy.

"MJ is meeting me at the coffee shop down the street. You wanna come?"

Wade shook his head no, burrying his face in the spiders neck. Peter understood that it was probably his anxiety.

"You sure? You're totally welcome to."

"I know, I don't really feel like it. I do want to meet your friends some time, just not today."

"Okay honey." Peter smiled, before kissing Wade's forehead. "I gotta go get ready though."

He carefully slid out of bed, only wearing Wade's sweatshirt and nothing else. Internally, the Merc was screaming at the sight of this (mainly internally, at least).
He stumbled out of bed, hands wrapping around his boyfriend. Peter bit his bottom lip, grinning widely.

"Hey." Wade mumbled, placing kisses on his neck.

"Hi."

Peter attempted to escape his grasp, to go and get dressed but Wade playfully pulled him back into his arms. A chuckle escaped his pink lips.

"I really have to get ready baby."

"Mhm, yeah." He said, still holding on.

"Wadeeee." Peter whined.

He finally let go, pouting while doing so. The brunette smiled, before leaning in and planting a soft kiss on his scarred lips.

He got some clothes from his bag, and started getting changed, right then, right there. He slipped off the sweatshirt, leaving him completely naked, back turned to Wade (who was obsessing over the sight of this).

When he was finished with his outfit, Wade was practically a puddle on the bed, still gawking over how perfect his lover was in every single way.

"I'll be back soon, okay?"

"Okay honey. I love you."

"I love you too." Peter smiled, before kissing Wade on the cheek.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

He entered the cafe, which was pretty busy this time of day. The noise of coffee being made echoed through the space, his senses being overwhelmed by the smell, noise, and the lighting inside.

"A tall black coffee, please." The brunette spoke friendly, smiling at the barista.

"Coming right up."

"OHMYGODPETERPETER."MJ screamed as soon as she saw Peter.

She dragged him to sit down at a table, smiling and grinning like an absolute maniac.

"So y'know that new girl at our school, Kate??"

"Who?"

"Kate? We've had lunch with her the past three days."

"Oh yeah! The girl who wears a lot of purple, right?"

MJ nodded, but before she could continue her story the waitress called Peter's name to let him know the order was ready. He quickly got up, picked up his coffee and was back at the table within seconds, eager to hear the rest.

"Well I've kinda got a crush on her.."

"Yeah well duh." Peter said, like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"She asked me out on a date. ME!!"

"SHUT UP DUDE ARE YOU KIDDING??" Peter yelled in shock, earning him some stares from strangers at near tables. Emberassed, a red blush fell over his cheeks.

"NO WE'RE GOING ON A DATE TONIGHT."

He put his hand up, waiting for MJ to high five. Nearly immediately she high fives him, a permanent smile plastered on her face. Peter sipped from his coffee, listening to his best friend talk about the girl she has the biggest crush ever on. Eventually she got interrupted by Peter's
phone ringing.

"Shit, it's Wade. Can I pick up real quick?"

"Yeah, yeah. Go ahead." She said, genuinely not minding. "I'm gonna get another coffee, mkay?" MJ said, standing up. Peter nodded, answering his phone.

"Wade?"

"Hey baby, am I interrupting?"

"Nono, you're fine. What's up? Everything good?" He asked, slightly worried at this point.

"Yeah, I'm fine honey. Are you gonna be back for breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'd think so. MJ has art academy in like 25 minutes anyway, so I'll be home soon."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
331K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc