The Upside Down

By scarywindy_650

While Boboiboy and his friends search for a missing orb of power, Tapops is suddenly attacked. During the att... More

Hello!
Characters
Chapter 1 -Legend-
Chapter 2 -Curse and Sacrifice part 1-
Chapter 3 - Curse and Sacrifice part 2-
NOTE
Chapter 4 - Suspicion -
Chapter 5 - First Results -
Chapter 6 -Bad Result -
Chapter 7 - Fear -
Characters 2 - Supernatural kids -
Chapter 9 - The way to the cave -
Chapter 10 -Lost Memories-

Chapter 8 - Human or Monster -

216 7 6
By scarywindy_650

Karin: Come on. We know you miss him. But so listen to us.

Astrid: Ok.

    Finally, all three of them ate their food and left the cafeteria. But regardless, Astrid had a bad feeling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

REVERSE'S SIDE

He was pissed off because the elements were getting in the way of his work. He considered trying a different route. A way in which the elements cannot interfere with your work...

Reverse: Of course! Manipulating Boboiboy will be easier if I make myself look like a nice person to Boboiboy!

   Reverse made a call to meet someone. (I don't know how he called.)

Reverse: I changed my plan, did you?

???: I have already started implementing my plan. Be fast too. Once we're united, there's no way they can stop us.

Reverse: You are right to be fast. I'm not used to being split in two anyway.

???: Ok. Boss.

Reverse: See you later.

   The search was over. Revese grinned wickedly.

Reverse: Let's see what you will do now.

.

.

.

.

.

ASTRID'S SIDE

   Astrid had been sitting for an hour doing nothing. She was now in a spaceship heading towards Earth. She was bored. Astrid decided to sleep after a while. Just when you're about to fall asleep...

BAK!!!

Flora: Astrid!

Astrid: Flora, you scared me!

Flora: I'm sorry. T^T

Astrid: Anyway, what's the problem?

Flora: I'm bored, shall we go to the library together?

Astrid: You and going to the library aren't sick, are you?

Flora: Of course not! Please I'm bursting with boredom here!!!

Astrid: OK.

Flora: YAY!!!

Astrid: Seriously this girl.

   The two of them headed towards the library. The library was quite large. Each book was arranged in alphabetical order. Books from years ago were on another shelf. Just the kind of thing Yaya and Ying would want. Astrid headed towards the old books. Flora followed after Astrid.

Astrid: Why are you following me?

Flora: Aren't we going to read together?

Astrid: How will we read together? You never stand still.

Flora: Please.. Q^Q

Astrid: Alrght.

   The book was quite old. The title was written in a different language and was very dusty. Astrid blew on him and opened a page. Unfortunately some places were in a different language. In the legible parts, some things were written about human souls. Astrid began to read:

"Some human souls can enter different bodies. If this body is dead, the body cannot take the soul and the soul has to leave the body. But if the body is alive and there is enough room to accommodate two souls, then the soul can enter the body. It is incredibly dangerous for this kind of thing to happen. Because for this to happen..."

Flora: Go on.

Astrid: It's written in a different language, so I'm skipping it here.

"If this does not happen, the soul begins to create its own body and therefore a monster may appear. However, as a different method, the soul can divide itself into two. In this way, two different people have parts of the same soul."

Flora: Wow, this is pretty interesting. What do you think of that, Astrid?

Astrid:...

Flora: ASTRİD!!!

Astrid: What's the matter, why are you shouting?!

Flora: I'm yelling at you for not answering my question!

Astrid: I'm sorry.

Karin: Girls, don't keep shouting, your voice is coming all the way to the captain room, please be quiet. *Speaking through the microphone*

Astrid: Anyway, I'm going to my room.

Flora: I'm going to my room too.

.

.

.

.

.

 BOBOIBOY'S SIDE

Gopal: Do you really allow?

Kokoci: Yes. We let you go to Earth for 2 weeks.

Boboiboy: What happened to Animalbot?

Yaya: We took care of it while you were recovering, Boboiboy.

Boboiboy: Hmm Ok.

Papa Zola: Guys, let's get up!

All: Ok captain Papa!

    After a few hours, they managed to reach Earth. (Like Scene Bobiboy Movie 2.) They started chatting together. Suddenly someone came and closed Boboiboy's eye.

???: Guess who am I?

Boboiboy: I don't know who are you?

???: Don't you remember me?

    The person removed their hands from Boboiboy's eyes and made Boboiboy look at her.

Boboiboy: Sister!?

Boboiboy jumped on Astrid, resulting in the two of them falling to the ground.

Boboiboy: You didn't tell me you were coming.

Astrid: I just wanted it to be a surprise.

Tok Aba: Welcome Astrid.

Gopal: One second. Boboiboy you had an older sister?! *Shake the Boboiboy*

Boboiboy: W-Well actually yes. Please stop Gopal!

Astrid: Anyway, now you have to tell me everything that's going on.

Flora: Me too.

Astrid was startled when Flora suddenly appeared.

Astrid: Don't use the power of Flora to scare me!

Flora: Sorry.

Boboiboy: Were you here too?

Flora: Of course.

Ochobot: Anyway. Now we have to tell everything that is going on until the end.

.

.

After Telling Everything

.

.

Flora: Wow, did you seriously beat the Rettak-ka?

Boboiboy: Yes.

Yaya: Actually, it was Boboiboy who defeated Rettak-ka.

Boboiboy: However, I couldn't have done it without you.

Ying: There's something I'm wondering, sister Astrid, do you have the strength?

Astrid: Yes there is.

Ying: What is your power?

Astrid: My power is to be able to neutralize anything I want. Of course, this can take a few minutes if it's something very strong.

Fang: Like a power orb?

Astrid: Yes.

NOTE: Ask where Karin is, she's busy running security checks on the spaceship.

Gopal: So what are we doing now- AAAAAA!!!

Boboiboy: Gopal what happened?!

Gopal: L-Look behind you!

    When they turned their backs, they were shocked because before them stood Adudu. Surprisingly, it was the Probe Mega Probe, holding a giant chainsaw in both hands.

Adudu: Muhahahaha! You're done, Boboiboy, it's time to taste defeat!

Boboiboy: And that will never happen! Boboiboy Blaze!

Adudu: Really? If you attack like that, Probe!

Mega Probe: OK boss.

    Probe immediately started running towards them. Seeing this, Gopal wanted to turn the saws into food, but that didn't happen.

Gopal: What how?

Adudu: Did you really think I was that stupid? These are special and rare designs. I've been saving up for months just to get these.

Yaya: Is this a joke?

Mega Probe: No it is not.

Watching them, Astrid wanted to help, but Flora grabbed her wrist.

Flora: Don't worry about them, let them handle it themselves.

Astrid: Alright.

    Occasionally, Probe would surprise Boboiboy and the others by firing bullets. Boboiboy was tired of both dealing with Adudu and dodging bullets. So he decided to divide by 3.

Boboiboy: Boboiboy triple power!

    Those who emerged were Ice, Thorn, and Halilintar. Ice was shooting arrows to block bullets, while Halilintar and Thorn were dealing with Adudu. But there was something strange about it, as if their strength was somehow diminishing. Soon after, Ice's head began to ache severely. The other two elements experienced the same thing and had to merge. Boboiboy's eyes turned red for a second. Adudu seized this opportunity. Just when he was about to hit Boboiboy on the head...

BAK!

Adudu: Who is doing this!

Mega Probe: Boss I think there's a ghost here- AARRGGHH!!!

    In an instant, Yaya hit so hard that the Probe exploded.

Adudu: EEE hehehe, I run away.

    Adudu spread a dust around, and when the dust disappeared, Adudu was nowhere.

Gopal: Ugh escaped again.

Ying: We'd better get Boboiboy home.

    Astrid picked up Boboiboy and set off to take him home. Boboiboy continued to moan even though his eyes were closed.

.

.

.

.

.

Boboiboy POV

    When I opened my eyes, I realized that everything was dark. I tried to move but the result was zero. I looked at the thing holding my hands and feet. A chain!?

???: I see you're awake.

I looked in the direction the voice came from. Apparently it was Reverse.

Boboiboy: What do you want?

Reverse: Nice question. I want your soul, Boboiboy.

Boboiboy: M-My soul? But w-why?

Reverse: Did you think I was stupid? Of course I won't tell. I don't blabber like Adudu.

Boboiboy: Please let me go.

Reverse: *Bad laugh* Of course not! Why should I miss this opportunity when I have it?

    I was so scared. There was nothing I could do.

Reverse: Awwww scared? Don't worry, you'll wake up soon. I'm not going to do anything to your soul right now. But if you tell someone about me... Then you're done. And before I forget, if you want to know me, go to the cave of truth.

Boboiboy: A cave of truth? But there is no such place. I am in the world now.

Reverse: Who said the cave wasn't on Earth?

    I was surprised. Was there such a place in the world? If so, why doesn't anyone know?

Reverse: Heh, looks like we're breaking up again. Remember, follow your instincts, Boboiboy. Your instincts!

    A light flashed and when I opened my eyes, I was in my bed. I was headed by Gopal, Ying, Yaya and Fang. As soon as they saw that I was awake, they stood up.

Yaya: Boboiboy are you ok?

Boboiboy: I'm fine Yaya, thank you.

Gopal: Did you have a nightmare?

Boboiboy: No?

Fang: You were screaming while you were sleeping. We almost thought you'd turn into Blaze.

Boboiboy: Oh ok. Where is my sister?

Ying: She was trying to find out why you were weakened while fighting Adudu with Ochobot.

Boboiboy: Well, I will go to her-

Fang: Stop, you can't get up right away. You have to rest.

Boboiboy: But I-

Yaya: Fang is right. You must stay here.

Boboiboy: Ok.

    I had to find a way to escape from the house. But how?

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be contiuned...

Me: Sorry for not posting for a long time. Episodes will be slow due to some minor issues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.9K 27
A BBB AU Fanfiction (Big Brother AU) Everything changed that day, and by that time, Boboiboy's role as a hero changed. He chooses this as a way to pr...
4.5K 293 8
New missions, tasks and having fun has been Boboiboy's routine in TAPOPS station. Not to mention, his elementals always have him by his back for ever...
8.7K 222 21
Captain kaizo was very rude to fang one day fang run away from the ship. Captain kaizo was searching for him . but when he received a call from boboi...
3.8K 225 7
One broken promise leads to too many heartbreaks. One who lost the most precious person. One who wasn't able to fulfil the promise he gave. "I am s...