Inferno | Draco Malfoy

By solacedsoul

Two arrogant, stubborn and headstrong enemies who are the bane of each other's existence. So, what happens wh... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟐 | 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟑 | 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲
𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐀 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩
𝟎𝟎𝟓 | 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟔 | 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤
𝟎𝟎𝟕 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟎𝟎𝟗 | 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝
𝟎𝟏𝟎 | 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟏 | 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬 & 𝐓𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟐 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟑 | 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟎𝟏𝟒 | 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟏𝟓 | 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟, 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟎𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐮 𝐀𝐬 𝐃𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐱 𝐘𝐞𝐮𝐱
𝟎𝟏𝟕 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟎𝟏𝟖 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐭
𝟎𝟏𝟗 | 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬
𝟎𝟐𝟎 | 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐔𝐩 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 & 𝐌𝐫 𝐌𝐜𝐋𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐧
𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥
𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐏𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟎𝟐𝟒 | 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬'
𝟎𝟐𝟓 | 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟐𝟔 | 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝟎𝟐𝟕 | 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝟎𝟐𝟖 | 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚̂𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐮 𝐈𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫
𝟎𝟐𝟗 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟑𝟎 | 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝟎𝟑𝟏 | 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝟎𝟑𝟐 | 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟑𝟒 | 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟑𝟓 | 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟎𝟑𝟔 | 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲
𝟎𝟑𝟕 | 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐔𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟑𝟖 | 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 & 𝐌𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐬
𝟎𝟑𝟗 | 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝟎𝟒𝟎 | 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟎𝟒𝟏 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝟎𝟒𝟐 | 𝐀 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟎𝟒𝟑 | 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟒𝟒 | 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟒𝟓 | 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝟎𝟒𝟔 | 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟒𝟕 | 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟎𝟒𝟖 | 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟎𝟒𝟗 | 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐯𝐬 𝐌𝐜𝐋𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐧
𝟎𝟓𝟎 | 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟓𝟏 | 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝟎𝟓𝟐 | 𝐎𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟎𝟓𝟑 | 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐈𝐭
𝟎𝟓𝟒 | 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟓𝟓 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲
𝟎𝟓𝟔 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟎𝟓𝟕 | 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟎𝟓𝟖 | 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐲𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐤
𝟎𝟓𝟗 | 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝟎𝟔𝟎 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟔𝟏 | 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟔𝟐 | 𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝟎𝟔𝟑 | 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝟎𝟔𝟒 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟔𝟓 | 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟔𝟔 | 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟔𝟕 | 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝟎𝟔𝟖 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭
𝟎𝟔𝟗 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟎𝟕𝟎 | 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟕𝟏 | 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐠
𝟎𝟕𝟐 | 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞 & 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝟎𝟕𝟑 | 𝐀 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲, 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟎𝟕𝟒 | 𝐇𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝟎𝟕𝟓 | 𝐌𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟎𝟕𝟔 | 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

𝟎𝟑𝟑 | 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲

1.3K 138 260
By solacedsoul

Friday 18th August.

Two weeks left of summer holiday and I have never been happier! I won't have to see Malfoy every day—

Never mind.

He goes to Hogwarts too.

Other than that bad information, everything else has been alright. I pay attention to the days Malfoy goes out with his mates. That way, I can stay at the manor whilst he's out. When he's in the house, however, I run away to Daphne. She bombarded me with her letters after receiving mine and the only logical act I could think of doing is running to her.

Daphne has been to Malfoy Manor before, lots of times, she knew Malfoy before Hogwarts because of pureblood connections.

The conversations we have at her estate are more on the risqué scale. From what she's told me, her and Blaise exchange letters and meet up often. He's been more touchy with her, stuff like grabbing her waist and my days, I don't want to know the rest.

Best friend senses, she knew something had "happened" between me and Malfoy. I told her the funny parts: Malfoy has a fear of spiders, he calls me Rosie, I chased him around the house and I used Ascendio on him which caused him to be flung at a reasonably high distance. I swear it was an accident. I was trying to practice the spell until he walked in.

Then I told her about the more... Well, the parts that haunt me. How he called me dear to make me lose in golf and how I felt. Obviously, I felt like giving him a good beating with my club.

Daphne likes to make hypothetical conclusions.

"What if you stood up and he saw you in your dress? What if he picked you up only to see that your dress is see-through?? What if he– No, he's not like Theo. He wouldn't dare to think so scandalously. Remember, he was raised by Narcissa."

She's almost sour that these fake situations never happened and yet, she likes to tease me about the real ordeal.

The last thing I told her was the difference in Malfoy's behaviour. He used to always push me, pinch me and make me fall on purpose. Now, he only uses magic to do that. I honestly can't remember the last time he stuck his foot out for me to trip over. Daphne thinks he has stopped being overly macho because he's matured.

It sounds fair but also complete rubbish.

There's got to be a catch.

Apart from Daphne, I've also had fun in the manor. I danced in the ballroom with Mum, took care of the plants in the garden with Narcissa. I played music with Camden and Lucius — they both had to find a way for me to keep track of the rhythm, sorry I'm no musical prodigy — and I drew a lovely sketch of the albino peacocks in their waistcoats that Narcissa now keeps hanging in the sitting room.

Since school is starting soon, everybody in this day and age must know that Diagon Alley is the best place to go and get supplies.

The only resources I need are new school shirts. That's exactly why Mum, Narcissa and Malfoy (for whatever reason) are taking me to Madam Malkin's.

The small bell rings as we walk in, indicating our presence. Surprisingly, very few witches and wizards are here buying their uniforms. There are plenty of people outside.

"Lovely to see you again, Dutchess." Madam Malkin comes up to us in her mauve dress, she does a curtsy to me and Mum. "Mrs Malfoy."

"New school shirts for my daughter, please." Mum smiles.

Malkin takes us further into the shop so I can get fitted. There are many clothes on racks and hangers, many ties and many colours. She uses nonverbal magic to lift her measuring tape; it wraps around my waist and chest. Malkin tells the adults and Malfoy to take a seat as she sets me on a stool and starts taking down my measurements. Mum hands me a copy of Witch Weekly from the small table and she starts talking to Narcissa.

I lift my hair up so that the measuring tape can tightly wrap around my bust. I look at Malfoy, making sure he isn't looking at me. He isn't. The tape moves on measuring my shoulder and arm length before Malkin throws some fabric on me.

As Malkin works her magic, I flip through the magazine. There's been a fashion show in Muggle Italy a few days ago and some of the clothes are cute. It looks as if mixing bright and dark colours is a popular trend. Ooh, there's going to be a wizarding fashion show in Paris next week to close the summer season. I need to go with Daphne. If I see Heather Laveau I'm going to rub it in Camden's face.

That is if he hasn't bought tickets already.

In no time, Madam Malkin finishes her work, she packages it up neatly and the two adults bicker over who will be paying.

"Clarissa listen to me, I'm pretty much her Godmother you must let me pay."

"Have you forgotten that I am her mother? It's my responsibility to deal with her expenses."

Get me out of here.

Luckily for me, it seems like the ferret boy and I share the same feeling. We look at each other, back and forth, repeatedly.

Think about it, imagine seeing two ridiculously rich mums arguing over the fees of a shirt that a) isn't even expensive and b) is for school. It's all stupid. Poor Malkin, she's probably thinking that these ladies have gone crazy.

"No, no friend of mine is to pay for my child. Especially you as you're my best friend."

"I'm practically her second mother!"

Malfoy walks forward.

"Alright, enough."

He reaches into the pockets of his trousers and the sound of coins is heard.

Mum and Narcissa both look at each other, confused and lost. Then, that look changes into a scary look, they smirk and their eyebrows wiggle.

Malfoy brings the coins out of his pockets, not even bothering to count or check. He just pays. Knowing him, it's all just Gold-Galleons.

"Keep the rest." He tells Madam Malkin.

"Oh, I can't."

"Yes you can. Don't try to argue with me because I assure you, I will not hesitate to act like my mother." He turns around from the counter with a package in his hands. "Let's go." He walks past all of us and to the outside.

"That's one way to sort it," I say to myself.

"Don't lie, what he did was very charming." Mum whispers behind me.

"Yes but—"

"She said yes!" Narcissa giggles.

Good heavens, give me a break.

Walking out of the clothing shop, Malfoy is waiting there and holding a box with pink decorative ribbons. It's amusing to say the least. He reminds me of a husband buying a present for his wife.

Not that I'm the wife. But he did pay for me, that's considered a present— Oh my Gosh I need to stop.

Narcissa has to head to Gringotts Bank to sign something for Lucius. Mum decides to go with her. I tell them I want to go to Amanuensis Quills and I made the mistake of not saying the word 'alone' because together, they chose to leave Malfoy with me so I can be "protected and safe".

Funny when I could kill anyone who touches me. Not to mention, it's a quill and ink shop. What's remotely hazardous about a quill shop? The chances of me getting attacked by a hundred of angry quills are low.

"What exactly are you planning to buy?"

"To buy you a life."

Malfoy sarcastically laughs and I think about what I want as we enter the shop.

"I'll get more colour-changing ink, maybe a few more normal ones."

"Adria!"

A voice catches my attention. The voice of Cormac Mclaggen. He walks towards me and I impatiently bring him into my arms. Though, I quickly let go after realising that there are people in the shop and a lot of them are looking at me. Mainly the children who I can tell are buying their supplies for Hogwarts, they look at me in awe.

I clear my throat. "Cormac. It's great to see you again."

"I should be the one saying that." His eyes search me up and down. "You look beautiful."

Malfoy scoffs before mocking Cormac. "You look beautiful."

I give him a dirty look before Cormac speaks up, he approaches Malfoy and puffs his chest out. Their height isn't extremely different, the Gryffindor is the tiniest taller. Either way, they both look like pigeons with their puffed-out chests.

Seriously, what is it with men trying to look superior? Confidence is quiet, arrogance is loud.

"When was the last time you called her beautiful, Malfoy?"

"When was the last time you kept it in your pants, McLaggen?"

"Malfoy." I whisper-shout so that I don't attract attention to us. "That is vulgar."

"What did you just say?" Cormac grits his teeth.

Watching fights is a form of entertainment but, not right now.

"I know you've—"

I interrupt Malfoy, pulling Cormac back.

"So," I laugh, "What are you doing here? You could've written to me so we can meet up."

From the corner of my eye, I see that Malfoy isn't happy with me. His jaw is clenched and he's practically staring into my soul. He's going to thank me sometime or later. Cormac is the one I'm worried about, considering that Malfoy has a better temper.

Thankfully, Cormac turns around to me. "That's the whole reason why I'm here, I just bought a few more quills so I can write to you."

"What a man." Malfoy rolls his eyes.

I pull Cormac closer to me, hoping he could excuse the idiot's behaviour. "Hey, are you hungry? We can get ice cream at Florean Fortescue's."

"Yes." He smiles, I pull his arm so we can walk out together. "Excuse me but, I've got a date."

"This is not a date." I push Cormac out the door.

Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour is a favoured place to eat during summer. There's a variety of flavours in different categories such as sugar-free, sorbet, spicy, Muggle and Wizard choices.

I order a regular cherry vanilla sundae and Cormac orders a caramel chocolate hazelnut ice cream.

We sit inside. I am grateful that there isn't a crowd here, otherwise, they would actually think I am on a date. The parlour ought to get busy soon, it's quite hot.

"How are you finding Malfoy Manor?" He spoons his ice cream.

I had written several letters to numerous people and my address was the same lovely "Malfoy Manor". Daphne was the one who I begged to come and save me.

"Delightful, I got to tour around Wiltshire. Not to mention, it's so peaceful and rather friendly. The Malfoy Manor would give a welcoming effect if the exterior and interior weren't so dark. As I said in the letters, Narcissa and Lucius are nice."

I ask Cormac to share more about his summer but, I notice that some of his stories don't make sense since he wrote something else in his letters. Then again, maybe he just forgot some details.

Time goes by and all we do is talk and joke.

"Here, try some." He slides his ice cream to me, I pick up my spoon to try some of his.

"That is good, it's sweet." I slide him my sundae allowing him to try it.

The longer I look at Cormac, the more I notice how good-looking he is. He's gotten a little tanned, hair as golden and fluffy as ever, eyes just as warm. I love it when he smiles with his teeth, it's comforting. He is not conventionally handsome (not ugly either), but he draws me in.

We leave when I spot more wizards and witches coming in, I wave to a group of fascinated children.

I panic the moment Cormac holds my hand as we walk down the street. Not panicking because it's a bad thing but panicking because of the fact that this is a public place. Until I look around and realise that Diagon Alley is too packed for anybody to notice me.

More at ease, I hold his hand. Our fingers don't join or lock. We are just holding hands.

My face slightly reddens when I hear Malfoy calling me Rosie in the back of my mind. Physical touch — especially with boys — isn't something I like. It took a bit of time for me to adjust to Daphne's affectionate behaviour.

I'm not complaining though, Cormac is like Daphne in this sense.

He tells me he sees Narcissa, Mum and Malfoy outside of Flourish and Blotts and gives me a quick hug before walking in the opposite direction.

"Had fun?" Malfoy asks, handing me a brown parcel. Strangely enough, he's still holding Malkin's box.

"What is this?"

"Colour-changing and normal black ink." His voice is poised but bitter. "You never clarified how many you wanted so I bought you four colour-changing pots and three black pots."

Malfoy remembered that I wanted to buy ink and that's something I completely forgot about. Why would he buy me ink? He knows I've got money for it so why isn't he asking for me to pay him back? Scratch that, this has to be his apology to me after ruining Cormac's day. I mean he was the one who started it all with his childishness.

Malfoy rubs his temples. "You should've let that fool get angry."

"No. You know how he is." I shake my head. "What is your problem? Seriously, I thought perhaps you could just show some manners and he would do the same."

He scoffs. "Just go back to your boyfriend alright? I'm not looking to argue with you in front of all these people. I've got a reputation to remain."

"A reputation for being the biggest arse? You had no problem arguing with Cormac—"

"Leave."

Classic Malfoy. You never fail to kill my mood in less than ten seconds. I do wonder what is wrong with you and why you choose to act like an insufferable prick every day.

I grab the pink ribbon package from him and do exactly what he told me to do.

Leave.

⚠️ Disclaimer — I do not condone the love triangle trope. It might seem like there is one but, this story does not include Adria, Draco and Cormac in a love triangle.

Thank you.

I'd love to see your ideas for the next chapter because in my opinion, it's pretty unexpected.

Or maybe not...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 727 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...
100K 1.8K 54
☆ first story in the sequel ☆ ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ "We need a name for this," I said. He asked, "Enemies to lovers?" I chuckled. "We aren't lovers, Malfoy." "How...
15K 356 27
a dracoxreader slowburn story <3 includes smut so viewer discretion is advised! love you guys and hope you're all having a great day :)
141K 1.5K 11
Draco Malfoy and y/n are in love at first sight. You feel an odd connection with him. (18+ has details) SMUTTY ⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ FINISHED/COMPLETED