•••𝔐€ℜ€ Á𝔍ÑÀẞΕ••✓

By EtratEjaz1117

~ ¥ÚHÁÂÑ ~ "Don't mess with me, I can destroy you even before the blink of your EYE°°° ~ Á¥ZÁL ~ ... More

«||𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐴𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑇𝐼𝐶𝑆 & 𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁||»
«|1|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝐼𝑅𝑆𝑇 𝐸𝑌𝐸 𝐿𝑂𝐶𝐾
«|2|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑇𝑊𝐼𝑁𝑆
«|3|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝑈𝐿𝐸𝑆
«|4|» 𝑅𝑂𝑂𝑀 & 𝐾𝐼𝐷𝑆
«|5|» 𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐶𝑂𝐹𝐹𝐸𝐸
«|6|» 𝐹𝑂𝑂𝑇 𝐼𝑁𝐽𝑈𝑅𝑌
«|7|» 𝐷𝑅𝑂𝑃𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐻𝐸𝑅
«|8|» 𝐼𝑁 𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑆𝑇𝑈𝐷𝑌
«|10|» 𝑁𝐼𝐾𝐾𝐴𝐻 & 𝐶𝐿𝑂𝑆𝐸𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆
«|11|» 𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃𝐿𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
«|12|» 𝐼𝑁 𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐴𝑅𝑀𝑆
«|13|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 & 𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑄𝑈𝐸𝐸𝑁
«|14|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝐼𝑅𝑆𝑇 𝑇𝐸𝐴𝑆𝐸
«|15|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝑈𝐼𝑁𝑆 & 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐶𝐸
«|16|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑅𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝐶𝐸𝑅𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑌
«|17|» 𝐽𝐸𝐴𝐿𝑂𝑈𝑆 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑇
«|18|» 𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁, 𝐷𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸 & 𝐴 𝐾𝐼𝑆𝑆
«|19|» 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐸 & 𝐾𝐼𝐷𝑆
«|20|» 𝐶𝑈𝑃𝐶𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑆, 𝐴 𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐴𝑃
«|21|» 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁, 𝑇𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑆 & 𝐷𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸.
«|22|» 𝐷𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐾𝐼𝐷𝑆
«|23|» 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐷𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝑇 𝐵𝐸𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑅
«|24|» 𝑍𝐴𝑅𝑂𝑂𝑁 𝐶𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑀𝑂𝑀𝑀𝑌
«|25|» 𝐴𝑇 𝐴𝐹𝑅𝐸𝐸𝑁'𝑆 𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐸
«|26|» 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝐺𝑂 𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸
«|27|» 𝐹𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑌 𝐾𝐼𝑆𝑆𝐸𝑆 & 𝑃𝐴𝑆𝑇
«|28|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝐹𝐴𝑅 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐶𝐿𝑂𝑆𝐸
«|29|» 𝐵𝐿𝑂𝑂𝑀𝐸𝐷 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 {𝐿𝐴́𝑆̌𝑇}
«||𝐸̀𝑃𝐼̂𝐿𝑂̂𝐺𝑈̂𝐸̀||»

«|9|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑇

3.1K 182 27
By EtratEjaz1117

"Marry me" The first thought that came to mind was he is joking and i instantly laughed out. I actually laughed out right infront of Mr. Iceberg's face.

I was laughing my heart out when i noticed his darkened eyes and coughing a bit to stop my laughing disaster i sobered up "Mr. Hamdaani, i must say you joke very well" Saying this i took a step back as i realised we are too close to my liking but seems like Mr. Hamdaani has other plans because the second i took a step back, he took a step towards me.

I frowned but kept stepping back. As i was looking straight in his eyes, i could see his eyes passing gloomy and frosty looks as if challenging me to dare to go against him but i couldn't step back anymore because he pulled me towards him by my arms forcefully. My eyes were slightly widened at his action as his icy cold eyes clashed against my honey one.
"Don't you dare to step back"

I felt his minty fragrance against my mouth, cool and fresh but as much as i liked the fragrance, my anger shot up at his words "You are intruding my personal space so i will dare to step back" I greeted my teeth in anger and tried to push him away but his hold on my arms got tightened. Honestly speaking this close proximity was effecting me that too very much.

Ya Allah! Please do something, i don't want to feel this type of feeling.

"Mr. Hamdaani leave me. It's haram! You are touching me without my permission" I spatted at his face in anger and his eyes turned even more darker than the night itself  "Then lets make it halal" with that said he slightly pushed me away.

I stood rooted on the place, My body was totally numb at his words, it was like cold has been washed over my whole body. I slowly turned to look at him but his back was facing me as he stood infront of the big glass window looking outside.

He slowly pulled out a cigar from his pocket, lit it and ever so perfectly pushed out a puff out of his mouth. My mind was a total mess right now, it was like i wasn't capable of thinking anything and my eyes were just staring ahead at him quietly when his  icy voice boomed in the silent study "Don't think that i am in love with you, it's just that i need a wife on urgent basis" His stern voice was enough to make me shudder slightly.

At his words i should've taken a sigh of relief that he don't like me or anything but i felt like something broke in my heart. The unusual feeling came back. I closed my eyes to calm my nerves down and took a deep breath before opening my eyes and replying him.

"Then go look for someone else" He turned without looking at me, he place the wasted cigar on the astray and straightening his back he looked towards me.

"I hate women, i am tolerating you that's not mean that i have patience for any other women" What does he mean he is tolerating me? He gave me job himself, i didn't beg him for this job.

"Oh really! Then what about Mrs. Khalid"? I asked him folding my arms. Right that second a beautiful chuckle resounded in the room "She's here even before i was born and you can't compare her to you. You are no one whereas she is" He is right i am no one! Mrs. Khalid once told me before working for him here, she used to work under the direct orders of his Grandfather.

He picked up some papers from the table and threw them at me. They landed straight at my feet, i picked them up and started reading it "It's a six month contract of being my wife. Everything will be real, nikkah will be held and you will be announced as my wife to the public, if required. In return you and your brother will get scholarship to study in U.S and money too"

I was just listening to him dumbfounded. Is he for real? I calmly placed the contract on the table and refused his offer outrightly "I am sorry Mr. Hamdaani but I don't need any of these. More specifically i don't want to be your wife even it is for only 6 months" With that said i turned to leave.

"I think you don't love your mother much" I widened my eyes and snapped my head towards him "Don't you dare!" He snorted as he continued "Don't you think you are way too late to say this. I think you don't know that the hospital she is in right now is under Hamdaani Corporation and you very well know what can happen with my one single word" Tears were threatening to roll out but i sucked them back forcefully. I wouldn't cry, not infront of him.

When i didn't uttered a single word he continued "Sit on the sofa over there, read the contract throughly before signing it" He pointed to the sofa on the other side of room and sat down on the chair opening a black file. There was no warmth in his eyes, just the immense darkness. Is he the same person who bandaged my foot the other day? Maybe the rumors were true, he is a heartless jerk.

I crumbled the papers in my hands tightly before sitting on the sofa with a heavy heart. I read the contract with trembling lips as tears were just around the corner of the eye. I picked the pen from the table infront of me before signing it with trembling hands. Just for you Mama.

For the very first time i felt that the barrier i have made infront of my strong heart shattered away. I was feeling that not just these papers but i was signing my self respect to him. I closed my eyes and a tear rolled down my eye dropping on the paper.

I placed the pen on the contract and walked out of the study room without a single glance at him. Right now all I needed was to cry my heart out. Going in my room i saw Jaan was asleep taking his afternoon nap.

I wrote a short note for Jaan, kissed on his forehead and picked my bag and phone before dashing out of the room. I know my face must be tear stricken but i care less right now.

Passing Zaroon's room i saw him coming out and i immediately averted my eyes away before hurriedly making my way downstairs but i didn't missed his furrowed eyebrows.

I needed my Mama.

The study room was executing an murderous aura. His eyes were the darkest shade of blue making the temperature drop and his hands were clenched in a tight fist.

"Her whereabouts"? He asked his assistant Joseph and the two well built bodyguards dressed in black while his eyes were stilled at the contract she signed in the evening. The drops of tear on the contract made him clench his hand more tightly. He averted his eyes to the big clock on the wall infront of him which was telling, it was 11: 37 PM to be exact.

"Ma'am first went to meet her mother in hospital, she stayed there for 5 hours then she went to her old neighborhood to her friend Afreen's house and till now she is there" one of the bodyguard reported him and Joseph placed a black file infront of him. The file was filed with detailed information of Afreen and her family.

"Go and pick her up" He ordered the two bodyguards while greeting his teeth in anger. They both nodded and turned to leave but a phone ring resounded in the study.

One of the bodyguard named Junaid picked up his phone. He silently listened to the other person on the phone and after saying Okay, he cutted the line. "Boss! Ma'am is on her way to here. Her friend's brother is dropping her off here" right that second the loud bang on the table was heard and the vase on the table was shattered on the floor into millions of pieces. It was so loud that the assistant and two highly trained guards shuddered in fear.

They knew their boss was not just angry, he was in rage. Yuhaan abruptly stood up pulling the coat from the back of his chair and walked out leaving the contract unsigned.

"To the base" Someone's surely gonna die today! The three people behind immediately made a small dua 'May Allah keep the people safe in the base by their boss's wrath'.

As soon as he walked out, Ramish came into view, his hand was up in the air, it was like he was going to knock on the door. He was looking at him with his innocent doe eyes but immediately averted his eyes downward and took a step back in fear.

He was scared from this scary uncle but he didn't have any other choice beside coming here and asking him about his Ayzu. Ayzal had written a note for him but it's so late now.

Yuhaan took a deep breath and sat on his knee infront of him "Why are you not asleep yet"? Yuhaan did his best to soften his voice and thankfully it worked "Ayzu isn't home yet......can i call her with your phone"? He asked in his sweet baby voice which melted Yuhaan's stony heart.

"She is on her way, will be here in sometime" Replying him softly, he picked him up and walked towards Ayzal's room. Laying him on the bed and putting the blanket over him he uttered softly "Go to sleep. Don't worry about her" with that he walked out of the door keeping the door ajar open.

Both the adult and child were in their own thoughts, one was angry thinking 'How can she be so careless' and the other was thinking that 'This uncle wasn't as scary as he had thought'

*******

She was the first ever girl who caught his attention not by her beautiful face but by her rebellious personality. He only chose her to be his contracted wife because he knows no one else can withstand his anger.

For him she was no doubt irritating but he liked her serious expression when she defy any of his order without an ounce of fear.

She was just.........different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 81K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...
547K 21.8K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
146K 15.2K 15
When they both were forced into engagement by elders. She was 18 and he was 29. He didn't like any of this, he never want to marry some 18 year old g...
108K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...