[Fanfic] Kamen Rider Calibur...

By PreSymRide_Fanfic

A direct continuation of the former season, this series again follows the story of Nozomi Yumehara and her fr... More

Chap 1: Return! PreCure 5! & The Dark Swordswoman!
Chap 3: Delivery Boy Syrup's Friend!
Chap 4: Deliver Urara's Script!
Chap 5: The Swordswoman is a Sword? & The Letter to Student Council President!
Chap 6: King Donuts Awakens! & The Immortal Swordsman, Falchion!

Chap 2: Nozomi and Coco: A Distressing Reunion!

418 7 1
By PreSymRide_Fanfic

Kouji, Natsu and Syrup are still shocked and amazed when they see Nozomi's group transformed into Pretty Cure.

"Hmm?" Cure Dream exclaims before she notices her new outfit. "Eh? Has it changed?"

"So great!" Cure Lemonade squealed with excitement.

"This is not the time to be rejoicing." Cure Rouge reminds her, she's also pretty amazed at the change in their PreCure outfit.

Cure Mint and Cure Aqua smiled as they nodded to each other.

"PreCure-ropu?" Syrup exclaimed in surprise.

"They transformed into PreCure again..." Kouji whispered as Natsu looked over at him with a worried expression.

"Transforming?!" Scorp shouted in shock before he asked. "Who are you guys in the end?!"

"Yes! PreCure 5!" Cure Dream announced as they got into their signature pose again. Meanwhile, Calibur was standing at the side just holding up her sword with both hands.

"PreCure?!" Scorp repeated before declaring. "I don't care who you guys are. But if you get in my way, I can't forgive you!"

Then Scorp lunges at Cure Dream while throwing a punch at her. To Scorp's astonishment, Cure Dream caught the punch before she swatted his arm away and then spun around to launch some spin kicks at him that sent him back. While Scorpion-man stood up, Cure Rouge and Cure Lemonade jumped up from behind Cure Dream and lunged at him. They continuously unleashed kicks and punches that caused Scorpion-man to constantly manage to dodge and counterattack.

When Scorp repelled the continuous attack from Cure Rouge and Cure Lemonade, Cure Mint and Cure Aqua jumped at him simultaneously. They twirled in the air before both launching a kick at him that made him use his hands to chop him off. The Scorpion-man had just shoved the two girls' legs away when they turned again and kicked him in the stomach sending him back painfully.

However, it's not all over yet.

As Scorp was still standing there, he felt a chilling killing intent behind him. The moment Scorp turned his face, he saw a slash of dark energy rushing towards him. The scorpion man was scared and jumped to dodge, when he did, he looked at Calibur as the one who attacked him.

When Scorp landed, he ran to face Calibur, who was gripping her Seiken. The Dark Swordswoman thrust her sword forward, but Scorp dodged it, however she slashed it to the side leaving the scorpion-man unresponsive and receiving a slash. Then, Calibur quickly spins around to slash at Scorp, who charging at her, she stabs her blade into the scorpion man.

"Why you little..!?" Scorp shouted as he charge at Calibur.

Calibur gripped the Kurayami as she pulled the trigger on the hilt causing the blade of the sword to be enveloped in some light dark energy. Calibur unleashes a powerful slashes at Scorp. She then saw the scorpion man continue to approach despite being hit with a powerful hit.

Calibur let out a small sigh, before he grabbed Kurayami with both hands and then unleashed a semicircle slash from the bottom, sending it towards Scorp, sending the scorpion man back into the air.

"Grahhhhhh!!!!!!" Scorp cried out.

[KURAYAMI HISSATSU GEKI!]

The sound caused Scorp to look in the direction of the Dark Swordswoman, where he saw Calibur's blade being charged in a source of dark energy.

"Take this!" Calibur announced, pulled the trigger above Ankokuken and grabbed the it with both hands before swinging it downward, summoning a dragon made of purple fire, that flies into the Scorp.

[SHUTTOKU ISSEN!]

*BOOM!*

An explosion occurred with Scorp falling straight from the sky along with some purple flames left over from the attack. The scorpion man landed on his back in pain, he groaned as he tried to stand up and looked at Pretty Cure as well as the Dark Swordswoman, who was calmly drawing her sword to the Hissatsu Holder on the left side of her belt.

"What the hell who are you..." Scorp groaned as he hugged the wound on his body from Calibur's blow.

"Do you still want to fight?" Calibur asked.

"Hmmm... I have enough data for today!" Scorp said before he teleported from this place. 

After Scorp had left, the Dark Swordswoman closes the Wonder Ride Book and pulls it out of the Caliburdriver. Her armor emitted a purple light before it turned into pages and flew away, leaving Asumi in her civilian form with the Ankokuken that had somehow been sheathed into her scabbard.

"So that's the threat Flora was talking about." The Dark Swordswoman mumbled, looking at the place where Scorp used to be.

Meanwhile, Syrup was shocked to find out girls were Pretty Cure and Asumi was some kind of Swordswoman, while Coco seems depressed about something.

"Those girls are PreCure-ropu." Syrup said before looked at Asumi. "And what is she-ropu...?"

At the aforementioned time, the girls are running to Coco and Nuts or now Kouji and Natsu when they are in human form.

"Coco! Nuts!" Cure Dream called out in joy.

"What happened?" Cure Mint asked.

"Why are you two dressed like that?" Cure Lemonade asked as she looks at Kouji and Natsu's clothes.

"I don't know how else to explain it." Natsu said. "We're in the middle of our coronation."

"How did you come here?" Cure Aqua asked.

"I don't know where to start." Natsu said, sighing and placing his hands around his hips.

"I feel like something bad is about to happen again." Cure Rouge commented.

"Even if you say that, aren't you happy, Rouge?" Cure Lemonade said that caused Cure Rouge to smile slightly.

"It is nice to see Coco and Nuts again." Cure Rouge said.

Meanwhile, Natsu and Cure Mint are looking at each other as they smile at each other. Then, Cure Dream ran to Kouji when she gave him the letter she had written.

"Coco! I wrote a letter for you, Coco." Cure Dream said, smiling as she gave Kouji her letter. "I was worried about how to deliver it, but now I can give it to you right here. Here you go!"

"Umm...."

Contrary to Cure Dream's expectations, Kouji looks unhappy when he receives the letter.

Unbeknownst to them, Natsu is staring at Kouji and Nozomi, mainly and Kouji due to his strange behavior.

"Can someone explain to me what's going on-ropu?!"

Syrup shouted, attracting everyone's attention.

"Syrup?!" Kouji exclaimed in surprise seeing Syrup here.

"Do you guys know each other?" Cure Aqua asked as she approached them.

"Ukm... you can say that!" Kouji nodded slightly.

"So you're the one Flora chose?"

Asumi's voice resounded, causing them to look in the direction of the voice. When they did, they found that she had been standing in the back of Cure Dream since when no one knew.

"Yumehara Nozomi, right?" Asumi asked.

"Yes..." Cure Dream nodded.

"You look pretty amazing." Asumi said. "I quite like the way you stood up to Syrup."

"Th... Thank you..." Cure Dream said as she blushes a little bit. Then she seemed to realize something. "Are you the person Flora-san mentioned? The one who will come help us."

"You could say so." Asumi replied.

After that, Asumi took a look at the other Pretty Cures before she looked at the two kings of Palmier Kingdom.

"Then you must be the kings of Palmier Kingdom." Asumi said while looking at them. "I am sorry that the meeting between you and the four Kings of other kingdoms did not go well."

Kouji and Natsu are surprised that Asumi knows about what happened in their world.

"How do you..." Natsu was about to ask but Asumi interrupted him.

"Oh, yes I know. I know quite a bit... at least for now. And by the way, we'll see each other tomorrow."

"Wait... What are you..."

Before Kouji had a chance to answer, a vortex portal of darkness appeared behind Asumi, who simply leaned back and disappeared within it, in the presence of everyone.

"Where... did she..." Cure Rouge was confused by what had just happened. That girl seems to appear out of nowhere and help them, then mysteriously disappears.

"How does she do it?" Cure Lemonade wondered as she approached the spot where Asumi had disappeared earlier, swinging her arms in search of something.

"There's a chance that thing is like a wormhole that allows her to teleport." Cure Mint guessed.

"The Dark Swordswoman... Who is he after all?"  Cure Aqua feels curious about the self-proclaimed Dark Swordswoman. In fact, her existence was what intrigued her, as she suddenly appeared out of nowhere, at a time when they were having a hard time and helping them. Then she seems to know that Coco and Nuts will come here and they will have Pretty Cure powers back.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Opening - Aurora - Aoi Eir)

"Haruka na sora samayoeru hikari datte"

(As the music begins to play, showing Calibur was standing in Agastya Base. A book was open as the pages were flipping and someone pulled a book from the bookshelf, revealing the book titled Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo. Calibur was in front of Agastya Base's library before the space around her changed to Cure Rose Garden. The Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo book opens revealing a pop-up of Asumi and Cure Rose Garden. In a glowing tunnel, Cure Rouge, Cure Lemonade, Cure Mint, Cure Aqua run through it one after another while its color changes according to their theme color.

"kono michi wo hashiri tsuzukeru"

(Syrup flies across the screen in his flying form before Coco, Nuts, Milk and jumps in front of it. The scene then changes Kurumi in a dark space as blue rose petals fly everywhere, before she transforms into Milky Rose. The scene then changes quickly to Cure Dream, who is working from her signature pose before the butterfly symbol on her chest glows as the title appears as it flew in front of it.)

[Kamen Rider Calibur x Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo: A New Story!]

"Aa sekai wa doushite konna ni mo"

(Asumi is on the third floor terrace of Natts House, revealing pots of red and blue roses placed around, and straw scarecrows. Asumi was practicing with Ankokuken and Kougouken before she noticed Karen walking over as she took off her mask and greeted her with a smile.)

"futashika na yume wo utsushiteru no"

(Subaru was in a room full of books with an open book in his hands as he smiled at the camera. Then Nozomi was having lunch with Rin, Urara, Komachi, Karen and Kurumi as they talked before Rin said something that embarrassed Karen. The latter blushed and looked away from Rin while she laughed as the others sigh and laughed at her antics.)

"Sou kurayami no naka de mogaiteru"

(Asumi opens the Jaaku Dragon Wonder Ride Book, showing the story page. The Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo book was opened as it shows a pop-up of Asumi with Subaru, Nozomi, Rin, Urara, Komachi, Karen, and Kurumi walking through the town as Kouji, Natsu, and Shiro follows behind them.)

"kotobanaki hitomi ga SAYONARA tsugeta"

(The pages turned as another pop-up revealed the Wonder World. Then transition to the young Asumi looking the star alongside the young Subaru and a girl as they stood on Higanbana field before showing they hold each other's hands.)

"Yabureta kumo no sukima ochite yuku"

(In Cure Rose Garden, Flora's tears fell as darkness tried to cover the place while rose petals were flying everywhere. Another drop of Flora's tear fell as it flew with the wind before it became a moving tear on the rose petal.)

"hoshitachi tamerai wo keshisareta nara"

(The camera keeps zooming out as it shows the full sight of the rose in the middle of a field of roses as Nozomi gently reached out to touch the flower with Rin, Karen, Urara and Komachi at her side, with each possessing a rose.)

"Haruka na sora samayoeru hikari datte"

(A mysterious figure appeared with four kings imprisoned in spheres he stretched out his demonic hand to capture them. The camera keeps zooming out as it shows the full sight of Eternal's headquarters with its employees appear in the dark, the only ones that can be seen are Anacondy, Scorp, and Bunbee.)

"Ato ichibyou ippo saki ni"

(Changes to Asumi where she stood with buildings were burnt and peeling with pages as purple flames surrounded her. She had the Jaken Caliburdriver on her waist with the Jaaku Dragon book inserted in as a giant version of the book dropped behind her.)

"mitsukedashite miseru kara"

(Asumi grabs Kurayami and hit the button on the top of the Driver with the bottom of the sword's hilt, doing that the book opens to the Rider page. She swung Kurayami straight down as the Jaaku Dragon came out of the book before the dark energy slash and the dragon merged with her, transforming to Calibur.)

"Tsuki ga terasu tashika na omoi nara kitto"

(Calibur was transported to the Wonder World as she fights the Shimi and the Hoshina, she slashes them with Kurayami in dark energy. Cure Aqua appears as she fights them. She then takes Kurayami and Saikou from Calibur, who transforms into Saikou Kin No Buki Gin No Buki form. Next page, Falchion in Eternal Phoenix form fights them as well using Kyomu and slash then stabs them with flames attacks. Cure Rouge fights as well as she attacks them with her fire shots. The page changes again as Falchion changes to his Amazing Siren form, wiping out his enemies in no time. The page after that, Cure Dream attacks her enemies with her special moves in. Cure Lemonade continues Cure Dream as she binds enemies with her attack before Cure Mint finishes them off with her attack. The pages flipped to where we see Milky Rose curled up into a ball and opened her eyes as blue rose petals flew around her.)

"Ashita made te ga todoku kara kono"

(Calibur swings Kurayami before she splits into Calibur Jaou Dragon and Saikou X Swordman. Together they swing their swords forward, where they cut the scene of Cure Rose Garden being destroyed while life disappears and the world is engulfed in an ugly black.)

"michi wo hashiri tsuzukeru"

(Calibur rode in the Jaaku Dragon while Falchion flew in phoenix wings with PreCure 5 flying beside them with butterfly wings glittering behind them Syrup flew with them while Coco and Nuts rode on his back. Together they fly across Wonder World, Palmier Kingdom and Cure Rose Garden. The scene then changes to the Wonder Ride Book in piles as more stacked up on each other. Asumi and the others stood on top of a clock tower as they viewed the town.)

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Next Day, Karen's Mansion)

On the day, after that, was a girls day off, at Karen's mansion, in the garden, specifically the gazebo, the Pretty Cures were there in their civilian form, as well as Coco and Natts in their normal human form.

"And that's why we decide to meet Flora-san at the Cure Rose Garden." Nozomi recounts what happened to Natsu and Kouji.

Nozomi is seen in her casual attire, which consists of a light pink puffy-sleeve blouse, dark blue knee-length pants, and brown shoes. Her CureMo comes in a small white bag with a rose symbol on the lid and pink borders along the bag. The bag is wore on her neck by a yellow lanyard with a rose keychain.

"This is the Rose Pact..." Natsu mumbled as he looked at the Rose Pact on the table. 

"Why was it sent to you, Nozomi?" Kouji asked.

"I do not know." Nozomi answered before ask. "By the way, does anyone know how to contact with the one who help us yesterday?"

"Beat me." Rin said. "She left and just told us that she would see us today."

Currently, Rin is wearing her favorite outfit consisting of a red and white raglan jacket, a crimson mini dress, beige boots, and dark gray socks. Her CureMo comes in a small white bag with a rose symbol on the lid and pink borders along the bag. The bag is attached to her right hip by a lanyard chain with a rose keychain.

"She seen to be a mysterious with us." Urara commented.

Urara is seen in her casual outfit, which consists of a pale yellow turtleneck underneath a brown blouse, a golden yellow knee-length dress, and brown and pink heels with light yellow socks. Her CureMo comes in a small white bag with a rose symbol on the lid and pink borders along the bag. The bag is wore on her neck by a yellow lanyard with a rose keychain.

"Actually, I'm not."

Asumi's voice rang out, startling everyone a bit. They looked around for her before they noticed a tree opposite the gazebo. There, they saw Asumi sitting on its branch, swinging her legs while wearing the oni mask like yesterday.

"Hello." Asumi said while waving, leaving everyone shocked.

"How did you get in here?" Karen asked in shocked.

Karen's casual outfit is a blue-gray shirt and skirt with a bow at the back and navy high-heeled shoes. Her CureMo comes in a small white bag with a rose symbol on the lid and pink borders along the bag. The bag is attached to her right hip by a yellow lanyard with a rose keychain.

"Oh, it's the same way I left yesterday." Asumi answered.

"But how do you we're here?" Komachi asked.

Komachi's casual outfit consists of a green and mint green shirt along with light green pants and dark emerald slip-ons. Her CureMo comes in a small white bag with a rose symbol on the lid and pink borders along the bag. The bag is attached to her right hip by a yellow lanyard with a rose keychain.

"That's pretty simple. But I will talk later, and now." The Dark Swordswoman jumped down from the tree and introduced herself to them. "Asumi, Kurayami Asumi. Asumi in 'Asu o miru' (I look towards tomorrow) and Kurayami in 'Kurai yami o tōshite' (through the darkness)! Nice to meet you."

"Kurayami... Asumi..." Karen whispered.

"The name seems to be a bit contrary to your appearance." Rin commented.

"Many people say the same thing as you." Asumi shrugged lightly.

"So, Asumi-san..." Nozomi was about to ask but Asumi interrupted her.

"Just call me Asumi. No need to add any suffixes." Asumi told her.

"So, Asumi, why are you here?" Komachi asked.

"To protect Rose Pact and the one Flora chose." Asumi answered in a straightforward manner that surprised everyone. "I need to make sure you guys make it to Cure Rose Garden."

"Do you know Flora-san?" Urara asked.

"Before I say that. Why don't you guys try asking Natsu about Cure Rose Garden first? I believe that is the perfect starting point for the story." Asumi said.

"Yeah, you're right." Karen nodded. Then she turned to Kouji and Natsu and asked them while Asumi walked over to the gazebo, folding her arms while she was propping her back against the pillar. "By the way, what is Cure Rose Garden?"

"A garden of illusions stretched out in an ancient kingdom. It exists somewhere in the world, but where it is is unknown." Natsu explained.

"Then how do we get there?" Nozomi asks how to get there.

"This Rose Pact will open a path to Cure Rose Garden. Only it will make the portal appear." Natsu explained as he looked at the Rose Pact, which is putting on a table in the gabezo they were staying in.

"How do we open it-ropu?" Syrup, who was also on another tree branch nearby, spoke up, drawing everyone's attention.

At his fairy form, Syrup is a tan feathered, bird-like fairy with green streaks on the sides of his head. He wears a red scarf around his neck. He has a partially white face with brown eyebrows and belly. He has yellow webbed feet.

"Syrup come down here too." Nozomi suggested.

"Quick explain-ropu." Syrup says turn his back on them.

"To pave the way we need the power of the four kings." Natsu told them.

"Four Kings?" Nozomi and her friends repeated in unison.

"The Palmier Kingdom is surrounded by four other kingdoms." Natsu said. "We must use the Rose Pact by combining the powers of the four kings."

"But the four kings are all missing." Kouji said surprising everyone.

"Why?" Nozomi asked.

"They were attacked... by Eternal!" Kouji said with a serious look.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(In another dimension)

At a large museum type building or possible a lavish mansion, a woman leads someone through a tour of the treasure collected from all places and all eras.

"Here we display treasure from all places and eras." The woman explained while walking. "Someday every valuable item in the world will be collected and eternally preserved here. That is our constant goal."

"I see! That's reason." The man said.

The person she was leading was a new member of the organization, and it was clear that he was a familiar face to all. That's Bunbee.

The woman led Bunbee to her office, where she opened the door to see Scorp is at there.

"Oh, Scorp-san. Welcome back." She spoke before noticing Scorp clutching her chest painfully. "What 's up?"

"Anacondy-san, I have found the Rose Pact." Scorp reported to the woman now known as Anacondy.

"Is that true?" Anacondy asks for confirmation.

"I consulted a reference guide, there's no mistaking it." Scorp confirmed.

"That's very good, Scorp-san." Anacodndy praises a little. "With the Rose Pact in our collection, we have all we need to accomplish our goal. The curator will be overjoyed as well."

"However, the people possessing the rose pact refuse to hand it over." Scorp added.

"What sort of people?" Anacondy asked, her face a little more serious.

"A group of five girl called Pretty Cure and the girl called Kamen Rider Calibur." Scorp reports on people who interfered in his work. He felt his chest and stomach ache at the thought of Calibur.

"Did you just say Pretty Cure?" Bunbee reacts to this as he recognized those names.

"And you are?" Scorp wondered about him.

"Who am I, who am I?" Bunbee repeats several times. "I am bunbee! I'm preparing for employed here!"

"You know of Kamen Rider and Pretty Cure?" Anacondy asked about those people.

"Yes, the legendary Pretty Cure! I encountered them before in my previous organization and they caused me much pain." Bunbee recounts when he remembers the humiliation he endured against Pretty Cure. "But I will not be unprepared this time!"

"What about Kamen Rider?" Anacondy asked.

"Kamen Rider? I've never heard of that name." Bunbee answered.

"Scorp-san, the Rose Pact..." Anacondy ignored Bunbee and brought up the matter of Scorp's work, but Scorp interrupted her.

"Yes. I take care of it." Scorp replied firmly.

"You're not listening to me...." Bunbee mumbled, feeling a little disappointed.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Back to Karen's Mansion)

Back with Nozomi's group, they were now out of the stone hut and standing outside talking while Syrup was still in the tree.

"Eternal...?" Rin repeated.

"Those who attacked the kings and Nozomi are same group." Karen wondered.

"Hey, Coco and Nutts, what are you going to do next?" Nozomi asked as she stood up.

"We will find four scattered kings. They have changed their form to become creatures called "Palmin" and are hiding somewhere in this world." Natsu explains his and Coco's next plan.

That made Nozomi a little happy. She quickly ran up to Kouji and asked.

"So will you continue to stay here?" Nozomi asked, slightly amused.

"Ah, something like that..." Kouji said, a little reluctantly.

"That was the exact decision we made." Natsu replied. "The glowing butterflies?"

Natsu remembers when he and Coco came to this world.

"When we came to this world, 5 butterflies also appeared." Natsu said.

"Ah, that's right." Rin said as she took CureMo, their new transformation device. "Butterflies have turned into these things."

"By the way, Asumi-san. Can you explain to us about you?" Karen and the others looked at Asumi, who had been listening to Kouji and Natsu's story until now.

"Well, I've been hearing the story for a while now, so I guess I should tell you about me anyway." Asumi straightened her body and asked them. "So what do you want to ask?"

"All, if you don't mind." Karen said.

"Like your two friends from Palmier Kingdom." Asumi started. "I am a swordswoman of the Sword of Logos, an organization in another world."

"Sword of Logos?" Nozomi repeated the name of Asumi's organization.

"Sword of Logos is an ancient arcane arc founded by the Swordsmen." Asumi told them about Swords of Logos. "They worked silently and secretly alongside the swordsmen chosen by the Seiken to protect the Almighty Book that created this world. This is how we've been maintaining it's balance."

"W... Wait a minute, you're telling us that our world was created by so-called Almighty Book?" Rin asked in surprised.

"Ukm." Asumi nodded.

"I can't believe this." Urara said in shocked.

"Almighty Book?" Natsu whispered, placing his hand on his chin. "A book of enormous power that created the world... Indeed it sounds unbelievable."

"It sounds great as well." Komachi commented.

"Then why would a swordswoman from that organization know about Cure Rose Garden." Kouji asked.

"Well, it all started six months ago." Asumi began to reminisce about what happened six months ago.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Flashback, Universe - Agastia Base)

Located extraterrestrial and amid floating asteroids, there is a beige spherical building with white outlines, transparent glass doors on one side of the building, and a long straight column extending from the bottom of the building to Earth.

Here is the Forbidden Land, Agastya Base.

Inside Agastya Base, the door of the main room was opened with Kurayami Asumi stepping inside. She went to one of the bookshelves that were stocked with forbidden books that could endanger the world. Even though the bookshelves were protected by the barrier from the chains wrapped around them, they still needed someone to protect them in the event of an intruder. And that was Asumi's mission.

As Asumi approached a bookshelf, she suddenly sensed the presence of someone here besides him.

"Who's over there?" Asumi shouted as she turned around, she put one hand behind her back to grasp the hilt of her sword while constantly focusing forward.

The door suddenly opened but instead of someone, Asumi saw a big butterfly with a rainbow aura flying in.

"Butterfly?" Asumi said as she watched the butterfly.

Oddly, a butterfly can fly into Agastya Base, because this place is outside Earth, and if you want to get here, you have to go to Southern Base, which is located in the Southern Hemisphere.

Asumi watched the butterfly as it flew towards her. When the butterfly stopped in front of Asumi, she realized it was nothing like ordinary butterflies. Its body was completely made of light and she could see that its wings had some openings.

The butterfly flew over Asumi's head as glittering particles of light fell from its wings. She followed the butterfly and saw it fly to the bookshelf behind her.

At first, Asumi intended to stop the butterfly because the bookshelf was protected by a barrier, but before she had a chance to do so, the butterfly flew through the entire barrier.

"How can it do that?" Asumi exclaimed, shocked.

Immediately after, the butterfly landed on one of the forbidden books and shone brightly.

"Wah?!" Asumi exclaimed as she raised her hand to cover her eyes. She tried to see through the light to figure out what was going on.

*KENG!*

The sound of metal breaking surprised Asumi.

Under that light, Asumi saw the butterfly's wings zooming in and breaking the chains. The light continued for a while until it suddenly went out with a forbidden book flying off the shelf.

"Help me please..."

A female voice came from the forbidden book, surprising Asumi. However, before having a chance to clarify that voice, the forbidden thing suddenly enlarged and opened with a tremendous force of attraction.

"Hmmm!!!" Asumi hastily pulled out her sword and stabbed it to the floor to hold herself back. 

The force was too great for her as the hold of the sword was decreased until the blade was about to be pulled from the ground. Asumi continued to use strength to fix the sword to the floor, but the sword couldn't hold her any longer as it was pulled from the ground, and zhe and it were sucked into the book.

"Gyahhhhhhh!" Asumi screamed as she was sucked in by the book along with one more forbidden book and the butterfly following her.

The book closed and disappeared as Asumi was sucked inside with the butterfly.

Opening her eyes, the next thing Asumi saw was she was on a path paved with porcelain tiles with a field of roses stretching almost endlessly. She slowly stood up to get a clear view of her surroundings. Once she had a clear view, Asumi found herself standing on a path in the middle of a field of roses that truly stretched to infinity.

"Where is this place?" Asumi wondered before she recalled what happened. 

A rainbow butterfly appeared in Agastia Base, it destroyed the sealing chain on a bookshelf, a forbidden book was activated and she was sucked inside. That means she is inside the world recorded in the forbidden book.

"Holy crap..." Asumi sighed and lowered her head. 

When Asumi did, she saw two books on the ground. The first book has a pink cover with pictures of five girls wearing Mahou Shoujo-like outfits with halos behind them and two cute mascots on either side. The book's titled is "Yes! Pretty Cure 5".

The second book has a bright blue cover with faded pink at the bottom and its title is "Yes! Pretty Cure 5 Go Go". The image on the cover of the book is also the image of the previous five girls, but their costumes have changed, in addition, there is another girl with purple hair and 2 other mascots that are very lovely.

Asumi picked up the books, no need to guess she could tell that they were one of the forbidden books in Agastia Base. What Asumi didn't understand was why there were two books here.

"Why do they look like the first and second part of the same story? And how a forbidden book can suck another forbidden book?" Asumi wondered.

Asumi put away the two forbidden books and then went to find out about the world she was transported to. Following the path in front, Asumi saw several gazebos located in this rose field, along with a number of stone pillars whose architecture closely resembled the ancient Greek civilization. Then she leaned down to touch a rose, feel its scent.

"It smells really good."

As Asumi was still feeling the scent of the rose, she suddenly sensed someone approaching. She quickly stood up, put her hand on the hilt of Ankokuken and looked at the person warily.

There, Asumi sees Flora, the owner of this place, is standing there and looked at her.

Asumi let go of her hand from the hilt of her sword before relaxing her guard while her gaze on Flora softened.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(End Flashback)

"And with Flora's permission, I lived in Cure Rose Garden for six months until she decided to send the Rose Pact to Nozomi." Asumi finished her story, surprising everyone.

"So you were with Flora-san the whole time?" Nozomi asked, before receiving a nod of confirmation from Asumi. "Uso (Impossible)."

"But how can you get to Cure Rose Garden?" Kouji asked, feeling somewhat absurd in Asumi's story. He admits that having an outer space library to keep banned books sounds a bit absurd, but it's still acceptable. As for Asumi being able to get to Cure Rose Garden through the book, it's a bit hard to believe.

"My best guess, the rainbow butterfly created from the Palmier Kingdom's 5 light butterflies liberated the forbidden book containing your stories. It created a one-way street to Cure Rose Garden." Asumi stated her theory. 

"But why exactly would you call the book that sucked you in a forbidden book?" Natsu asked, not quite understanding what Asumi meant.

"Agastya Base is home to extremely dangerous books capable of destroying the world." Asumi said before taking out the two forbidden books. "The book that drew along with me was called Yes! Pretty Cure 5 Go Go and the one that drew me in was Yes! Pretty Cure 5."

Asumi held up two books, surprising Nozomi and the others.

"The forbidden books inside Agastya Base contain the stories of the Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and PreCure. If the book was opened in my world, your stories would reach ours. Or conversely, I was transported to the world where your stories are taking place. But when I open the book containing your stories here, nothing happens." Asumi explained as everyone stared at her in surprise.

"So that's how you know what happened in Palmier Kingdom." Karen said, recalling what Asumi said when she met Kouji and Natsu yesterday.

"In our world and yours, there is an invisible boundary." Asumi continued to explain. "If the forbidden book is released, that boundary will become extremely fragile and easily broken. That could cause the stories to be intertwined and lead to destruction."

"So is your world and ours still safe?" Komachi asked, feeling worried after hearing what Ausmi said.

"About that, you can rest easy." Asumi replied. "According to the current situation, the world is fine. All you need to worry about now is about Eternal and Cure Rose Garden."

Everyone seemed to breathe a sigh of relief upon hearing that.

"Wait, what do you mean by our story?" Rin raised her hand, attracting everyone's attention.

"Does that mean our adventure is written into a book?" Urara asked excitedly.

"Wonderful indeed!" Nozomi continued in excitement.

"I don't think that's what she meant." Komachi reminded. She felt something bad, but to put it in Asumi's terms...

"We may just be fictional characters." Karen continued, surprising and bewildering everyone. "Judging from the way Asumi said it, we are simply fictional characters in a book."

Everyone seemed a little disappointed and sad when they thought about it.

"You guys are not fictional characters." Asumi spoke up, drawing their attention. "The world of stories is like Wonder World. You exist in a world of your own. The Forbidden Book is simply the record of your stories. The proof of that was true..."

Asumi opened the forbidden book titled Yes! Pretty Cure 5 Go Go and put it on the table for Nozomi and the others to see. Even Syrup, who was standing nearby, glanced a bit after hearing Asumi's story.

When people looked inside the book, they were all amazed.

"It's empty." Nozomi exclaimed.

"What is it? There's nothing written on the inside." Rin commented.

"I think this has to tell our story?" Urara asked, flipping through the previous pages. "The previous pages all have text."

"It's because your story is still going." Asumi explained to them. "Forbidden Book only records what happened in your story. The future of the story will be written by you."

Everyone smiled lightly when they heard that.

"Does that mean that we are both the author and the protagonist of our own story?" Komachi commented.

"You can say that." Asumi said.

"Sounds really interesting." Karen continued.

"Honestly, I really like your stories." Asumi spoke up, crossing her arms. "I quite enjoyed the chapter about your vacation on Karen's private island. It's really a chapter that contains a bit of a romantic element to the story."

Suddenly, Nozomi and Komachi blushed in embarrassment before Nozomi stammered out a question.

"An... Anou, Asumi..."

"Hmm?"

"Did the book record everything that happened that day?" Nozomi asked, as the girls all seemed to blush as they understood what "all" Nozomi was referring to.

"If you're implying something private, then... No. It's not written in there." Asumi said, making everyone heave a sigh of relief. "But if you're talking about dancing or having a private conversation..."

"Wahhhh!!!!"

Nozomi and Komachi suddenly ran over and placed their hands on the mouth part of Asumi's mask, stopping her. Meanwhile Kouji and Natsu seemed to be blushing for some obvious reason.

"What's going on?" Rin asked curiously.

"I do not know." Urara commented while Nozomi and Komachi were giggling.

Karen looked towards Kouji and Natsu's direction as she saw them blushing slightly. After that, she looked back at Nozomi and Komachi, and understood why they were behaving the way they did.

Karen giggled a bit at that before she looked back at Kouji and Natsu's place to ask them. She guessed that, she should help Nozomi and Komachi a bit.

"What are you going to do next?" Karen asked Natts and Kouji while Nozomi and Komachi removed their hands from Asumi's mask.

"We intend to stay here to find the kings." Natsu talks about his and Kouji's current plans.

"You two need to have a place to stay." Karen suggested.

"We'll resurrect Natts House!" Urara exclaimed, excited.

"Will Palmier Kingdom be okay? Won't anything bad happen if you guys come here?" Komachi asks Natsu, worried about them being here even though she is also happy that Natts decided to stay.

"The kings have been attacked in Palmier Kingdom. It is our duty to rescue them." Natsu replied.

Hearing Natsu's words, Komachi still felt a little nervous, but Karen came to her side to convince her more.

"Moreover, it is the responsibility of a king." Karen said, placing her hand on Komachi's shoulder.

"But before we do that, we need to contact the Palmier Kingdom." Natsu considered. He then looked over at Syrup, who was still in the tree. "Syrup, can you send a letter to Palmier Kingdom?"

"Can you take it to a place like Palmier Kingdom?" Rin asked about that.

"I could but I don't want-ropu."

After answering, Syrup jumped down from the tree to leave.

"Wait, Syrup!" Natts shouted. But soon, a strong wind blew past him causing him to step back, and when he looked up, he saw that Syrup had returned to his true form and flew away.

"That kid..." Natsu mumbled

Meanwhile Kouji still had a pensive expression on his face, causing Nozomi to look at him with a bit of concern. Unbeknownst to them, Asumi at that time was also staring at them as she couldn't help but sigh.

'Man, these two really need a relationship counselor.' Asumi thought to herself.

"By the way, Asumi, how did you come to this world?" Natsu looked over at Asumi. "If I remember correctly, you've been at Cure Rose Garden before."

"Flora has opened up a way for me to get here from Cure Rose Garden." Asumi explained. "If I want to go back there, I have to wait until Nozomi can go there with Rose Pact."

"I see." Natsu nodded.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Later)

Moments later, everyone had moved to a building near the lakeside and there was a large, green lawn with some trees around. It is a white three-story building with blue windows, porches and terraces along with a wooden house built into the right side of the building. Next to the left side of the house there are some coconut trees planted there.

Nozomi's group was standing outside and admiring the building.

"Natts House has been rented before, so we can use this place." Karen said. "Though it might be a bit small."

"Is that so..." Komachi mutters, unsure of what Karen's concept of small is.

"So, Natsu, will you open the shop again?" Rin asked.

"Ukm." Natsu nodded. "Since I'm going to live in this world, I'll need to do something to make a source of income."

"We'll help. First we need to clean this place up." Urara suggested.

"Uk." Natts nodded.

"Then everyone will help clean up! It's decided!" Nozomi declared as she raised her arms to the sky as her favorite pose.

Suddenly, Kouji stopped her and the others.

"Wait! It's okay. Natsu and I can manage the cleaning."

"But..." Urara muttered.

"We've been through a lot today, you must be very tired. Let's all go home and rest well. Today is also your day off." Kouji said before looked at Asumi. "By the way, Asumi, how about you as you plan."

"I will live as a Swordswoman and fight to Eternal, and I also need to fulfill a request from Flora." Asumi told them about her plain.

"So where do you live now?" Nozomi asked.

"I'm camping in the woods outside of town." Asumi said, recalling last night.

"So what about here?" Kouji suggested before saying more. "I think you can live with us."

"I live with you guys..." Asumi said again.

"That's right." Kouji nodded. "This place seems to still have a lot of empty rooms, and we wouldn't mind living with you either."

Asumi hesitated a bit about living with Kouji and Natsu, she has always lived alone in Agastya due to her mission. She rarely goes out even though her master once told her to go out often. Beside of that, living with Kouji and Natsu made her a little nervous. However, she still had to keep an eye on the girls and Rose Pact so she reluctantly nodded.

"Ukm..." Asumi nodded.

At that time, Nozomi was looking at Kouji with worried eyes.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(At Night - Nozomi's Apartment Building)

That night, Nozomi is looking at the stars from her balcony at her apartment building.

"Well, you shouldn't make a big deal of it-ropu." Syrup said as he appeared as Nozomi was surprised.

"Syrup, don't scare me like that!" Nozomi shouted.

"Your important letter... I can't believe he just took it like that-ropu!" Syrup said. "Well, prices tend to be like that-ropu. Cold hearted people-ropu."

"That's not true!" Nozomi loudly disagreed, then slams the balcony door shut, stick out her tongue and pulls the curtains closed.

"What's up with her-ropu? I was just worried about her-ropu?" Syurp grumbles that he was just being concerned for her sake.

A pink mailbox waddles up. It is a pale pink box reminiscent of a little penguin. She has pale, dull orange feet and a clear blue screen at the center of her face with a rose design on top of it. At the top left and right corner is a pink heart design. She is Mailpo, Syrup's friend.

"Mail." Mailpo just said that.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Meanwhile)

At Natts House, Kouji is mopping the floor while Natsu is cleaning up some cobwebs stuck on the wall. After a while they were cleaning up, Natsu came over and threw Kouji a can of juice, where he caught it without any problems.

"Coco, don't force yourself. There is still a lot ahead." Natsu told him.

"I know." Kouji replied as he opened the can of juice.

"Pretty Cure is different from before." Natsu said while recalling the girls' dress changes.

"Yeah..." Kouji muttered.

"The butterflies of the Palmier Kingdom were given the power of the red rose by the Rose Pact." Natsu said. "The Cure Rose Garden grows red roses and blue roses. When the two roses meet, a new power is able to emerge."

"That is..." Kouji muttered.

The two of them were later seen on the balcony of the third and second floor of the house.

"That's what said in the legendary of the Cure Rose Garden, at least. The Red Rose Pact." Natsu said, thinking about the latter part of the legend. "So what could the blue rose be? And why was the Rose Pact given to us in the first place? I just don't get it."

"I don't know about it either but..." Kouji said, a little worried. "I know that Nozomi and her friends have been dragged into it again."

"They're the only ones who can be Pretty Cure." Natsu said.

"Yeah..." Kouji mumbled as he clenched his fist. "But if we hadn't come..."

"You know, if you're worried about her then you should make it clear." Natsu said, attracting Kouji's attention. "You want Nozomi to be safe, but she doesn't know that and wants to help you. If you don't tell her what you're thinking, it will make it difficult for her in the upcoming battles. You should clarify how you feel about Nozomi."

"Ukm..." Kouji mumbled, still unsure of that.

Suddenly, Kouji remembered Asumi, who he hadn't seen anywhere in the house until now.

"Where is Asumi?" Kouji asked.

"She said she needed to go out to pick up the stuff she left at the place she camped last night, as well as to go on patrol." Natsu said.

"Patrol?" Kouji repeated in confused.

"He wants to make sure there aren't any one from Eternal wandering around." Natsu said.

"I see." Kouji's gaze suddenly turned serious when he thought of Asumi and how that girl acted like an adult, even though she looked about the same age as Karen and Komachi. "Nuts, what do you think of Asumi?"

"About what?"

"Do you think Asumi is more mature for her age?" Kouji asked. "I mean the way she acts and talks to look more like an adult than a teenager."

"When you say that, I feel the same way as you." Natsu said. "But I don't feel anything bad comes from him. Except, I feel like she's crouching with us."

"Do you feel the same way?" Kouji asked.

"Ukm." Natsu nodded.

Both Kouji and Natsu recalled Asumi's gaze when Kouji suggested she live with them. It was as if she was afraid of something and wanted to withdraw herself from them.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Next Day- L'École des Cinq Lumières Middle School)

The next day, at Nozomi and Rin's class, the students once again took Cocoda-sensei's literature class.

"This describes the feeling of losing your way inside a thick log." Kouji said as he wrote some large letters on the board.

Nozomi stared at him from her seat with her hands on her cheeks and cheeks slightly red.

"To put it another way, being "in a fog" means you're confused and don't know what to do. Furthermore..."

"It's nice to have Cocoda-sensei teaching us again." Rin whispered to Nozomi who was still staring at Kouji.

"Huh?" Nozomi looked over at Rin before she looked down at the table and smiled slightly with a hint of sadness. "Umm, yeah..."

Rin blinked in confusion at Nozomi's slightly strange behavior.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Later - L'École des Cinq Lumières Middle School's Library)

Under the sunset, Nozomi went to the school library after a long day. Coco has returned to school and continues to be the teacher of her class. However, what Syrup said last night still made her think, because thinking about it and Coco's expression made Nozomi's mood unhappy.

When Nozomi was walking in the library, she saw Komachi sitting at the librarian's desk.

"Oh, Nozomi-chan!" She greeted Nozomi.

"Hello, Komachi-san!" Nozomi replied.

"Oh right, Cocoda-sensei is in the literature corner. He said he needed to find some material." Komachi said before smiling. Next, she turned to Nozomi.

"Thank you." Nozomi replied.

Then, Komachi suddenly brought his hand close to his mouth to whisper something to Nozomi.

"It's good to see you again, Coco-san." Komachi whispered.

"Ukm..." Nozomi replied and left.

When she left, Komachi could see a hint of sadness in Nozomi's eyes.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Literature Corner)

In the sunset by the window, Cocoda Kouji was standing there reading a letter. He is tall and has short brown hair. He is wearing a white shirt and blue pants.

He read into the lines written inside the letter that Nozomi wrote to him. Glitter appeared in his eyes as he read through the lines of thought she expressed in the letter.

He always wanted to see everyone again, especially Nozomi. But now, having met Nozomi again, she has returned to Precure once more. Once again, she is dragged into his and the Palmier Kingdom's troubles. Coco wishes they could have met in a different setting, where she didn't have to be Precure when she saw him again.

"Welcome back, Cocoda-sensei!"

Nozomi's voice brought Kouji back to reality. He looked to the side, where he saw Nozomi approaching.

"Nozomi..."

"I really don't write anything important. It would be better if I could write better." Nozomi said as her gaze fell to the floor.

"I'm very happy. Thank you." Kouji replied, putting her hands in her pockets and trying not to make eye contact with Nozomi.

"Really?" Nozomi asked.

"Eh?" Kouji exclaimed.

"I really want to see you again, Coco. But you don't look like that..."

Her hand tightened on the handle of the briefcase as glitter appeared in her eyes.

"No..." Kouji stammered.

"Sorry. Maybe I'm thinking too much." Nozomi said as she showed a wry smile. "You did a great job."

She turned her back to leave.

"Wait!" Kouji shouted, grabbing Nozomi's hand. "It's not true."

"Coco..." Nozomi muttered.

As their atmosphere became even more awkward, Syrup in his human form, entered from the upper floor of the library.

"Here it is, here it is." Syrup said as he walked before asking. "Nozomi, did you bring your Rose Pact?"

"Um!" Nozomi replied as she checked her bag and took out a box. "Here it is!"

Syrup then sees Kouji, who makes him feel displeased.

"Nozomi, do we have to go find Cure Rose Garden with him?" Syrup asked before leaping onto the railing of the upper floor.

"Syrup, that's dangerous." Kouji warned.

Despite Kouji's warning, Syrup stayed on the railing and jumped down below Nozomi's place.

"You should be wary of people who don't know how others feel." Syrup said while looking at Kouji with an annoyed look. "No matter how much emotion Nozomi put into the letter, you wouldn't understand, right?"

What Syrup said caused Kouji to lower his face and look away as he clenched his hand so tightly that he felt like he could tear his skin.

"You're the worst." Syrup ended.

"Wait, Syrup! You can't say that!" Nozomi's exclamation caused Syrup to look the other way in displeasure.

"Maybe he's right..." Kouji mumbled causing Nozomi to turn to look at him.

As the awkward atmosphere filled the air, suddenly Kouji and Syrup sensed an evil presence.

"Something's here?" Kouji exclaimed, looking ahead of them.

"Something's here!" Syrup shouted along and looked in the same direction as Kouji.

"Eh?!" Nozomi exclaimed, confused.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Meanwhile)

Meanwhile, at Natts House, as Natsu is cleaning, he also senses an evil presence.

"Eh?!" Natsu exclaimed, stopping the cleaning.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Back to Nozomi)

They noticed that the library was suddenly plunged into darkness, then the sound of someone humming a tune along with footsteps could be heard.

"There are a lot of old books."

Scorp's voice rang out, attracting the attention of Nozomi, Kouji, and Syrup.

The three of them looked toward a bookshelf not far from them, where they saw Scorp strolling through the library, extolling the qualities of old books.

"With careful investigation, one might find something useful. Well, whatever. I can take my time investigation afterwards" Scrop said as he touched some books on the shelf. He then looked towards Nozomi's group with a smile before speaking. "Because I'm taking the Rose Pact!"

"Eternal!" Syrup shouted.

"Won't you give the Rose Pact to me?" Scorp suggested along with a word of warning. "You don't want to know what will become of you if you resist."

Nozomi hugged the briefcase containing the Rose Pact even more tightly. At that moment, Kouji suddenly spoke up.

"Stop while you still can!"

"Coco?" Nozomi asked, looking at Kouji.

"You only want to use force to steal from others!" Kouji shouted, angry at Scorp's behavior as well as Eternal's. "And you don't hesitate to cause harm to do... are you just going to keep doing that?!"

"Shut your mouth!" Scorp shouted, swinging his arm.

When Scorp did, an invisible energy wave was generated and pushed Nozomi, Kouji and Syrup backwards causing the boys to hit a wall and fall on top of each other releasing a colored smoke while Nozomi was pushed to a nearby location.

"Coco! Syrup!" Nozomi shouted, looking at the smoke that had replaced Kouji and Syrup.

"Coco..."

"Ropu..."

Their high-pitched groans echoed as the smoke cleared, revealing Kouji and Syrup had both returned to their fairy forms.

"Coco! Syrup! Are you okay?" Nozomi asked as she ran over to them.

"I'm not okay-ropu!" Syrup shouted as he jumped up.

"Nozomi, I'm sorry-coco." Coco said, voice sad.

Nozomi took it out from Miss Rose Pact's bag and handed it over to Coco.

"Coco, take it!"

"Hey, why are you giving it to him-ropu?" Syrup asked, a little displeased.

"Syrup, let Coco ride on you and get out here!" Nozomi said to Syrup with a smile.

"Ropu?" Syrup cried.

Next, Nozomi turned towards Scorp and declared.

"I will not hand the Rose Pact over to you!"

Right after that, Nozomi took out her CureMo. It resembles a pink pearl flip phone with light pink detailing. On top is a screen, and on the bottom is a rose button surrounded by two, smaller leaf buttons.

"Pretty Cure..." Nozomi announced, opening CureMo and holding it high. She presses the left, right, and center buttons in that order and ends with. "...Metamorphose!"

Her CureMo's screen sparkles and pink light surrounds her body. Then appears a pink light with light showing at the end. Nozomi appears with her body covered in pink light. After her arm warmers appear, she curls herself into a ball and when she uncurls herself, she is fully clothed with her hair styled. Cure Dream flies down, then opens her eyes and recites her introductory speech.

"Ōinaru kibō no chikara (The great power of hope), Cure Dream!"

As Cure Dream, Nozomi's hair and her eyes light up, and her hair is as long as her navel. Her braids turn into large rings held together by yellow ribbons with a pale rose on the front. Her earrings and shorts stay the same. Her outfit becomes a ruffled dress with magenta accenting on the sleeves and lining the pink vest worn over it. The butterfly changes in shape and is now chiffon, with a string connected to the small purse on her right hip. Her boots, socks, and fingerless gloves change in shape.

Immediately after Nozomi transformed into Cure Dream, Scorp let out a scornful laugh before declaring to her.

"I retreated before to go back and report. And because of Kamen Rider's unnecessary interference. But today is different!"

In the end, Scorp held up a strange ball. He threw it at a bookshelf near them, and the ball disappeared in midair before Cure Dream saw the air around the bookshelf distorted. Suddenly, a huge orange ball-like face emerged from the bookshelf causing Cure Dream to step back. The red eyes on that face opened as six blue legs groaned out from another part of the bookshelf making it look like a spider.

This is Hoshina Bookcase.

"HOSHINA!" The monster cried out.

"Return to fire!" Scorp ordered before jumping to another place.

Receiving orders from Scorp, Hoshina's Bookcase created several long brown ropes from her body. It grabbed two of them and used them like a whip to hit Cure Dream.

Cure Dream quickly dodged the enemy's attacks while Coco and Syrup both watched the battle nervously.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(At the library counter)

At the library counter, Komachi was arranging some books at the counter while Rin and Urara just arrived. When Komachi finished packing the last book, she saw Karen, who was coming here.

"Karen!" Komachi called her.

"Sorry it took so long." Karen said before noticing that Nozomi and Coco hadn't arrived yet. "Where are Nozomi and Coco?"

"They're inside but..." Komachi felt a little worried for Nozomi and Coco.

"Nozomi was acting quite strange today." Rin said, noticing the strangeness in Nozomi's actions.

"Yes, and for Coco-san, too." Urara added.

When the girls were wondering what happened between Nozomi and Coco, the library suddenly trembled, surprising them. But at the same time realize that something is wrong.

"That must be..." Rin mumbled, worried.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Back to Cure Dream's place)

Cure Dream is seen as she leaps into the air, performing a full swing before extending her right leg towards Hoshina, who manipulates the woven brown whips to create a shield to block off her kick.

When Cure Dream's kick hit the barrier, the barrier was suddenly covered in a dark purple light and turned back into whips causing Cure Dream to lose its fulcrum. Hoshina's Bookcase took that opportunity and hit Cure Dream with a whip that sent her flying onto a railing before falling. She managed to land safely, but she fell to her knees after landing a few seconds.

"Dream! Dream!" Coco kept calling and running towards Cure Dream, worried about her.

"I'm fine. Go hide somewhere safe." Cure Dream said to Coco.

"I'm sorry-coco! It's all my fault-coco!" Coco said as tears appeared on his face.

"Huh?!" Cure Dream was confused.

"It's all because I came here that you and your friends became Pretty Cure again-coco!"

"Coco..."

"At first I was caring for the kingdom, so I could invite you afterwards and you would have a good time-coco." Coco said as he turned his face the other way to hide the tears on his face. "But I just ended up tormenting you-coco!"

Upon hearing the sincere words from Coco, Cure Dream suddenly felt her heart lighten and made her smile.

"Coco, you always care so much about us." Cure Dream said while reaching out to caress Coco's head affectionately. "It's great that you're still as kind as before. Thank you."

Cure Dream picked Coco up and hugged him as she rested one cheek against Coco's, making him feel embarrassed. But Coco also felt very warm when Cure Dream hugged like that. Cure Dream then looked at Scorp who was standing in front of Hoshina and looked at her with an annoyed expression.

"You... You made Coco sad! I definitely will not forgive you!" Cure declared, angry at Scorp. "Coco always wants to help fulfill people's wishes!"

"Dream..." Coco was touched, calling to her.

"Hmm... How foolish!" Scorp declared scornfully. However, he paid for it when...

*Slash!*

Sensing something approaching, Scorp quickly backed away only to see the thing fly past his face and just a few millimeters away across his eyes.

"What is that?!" Scorp shouted, trying to keep his composure and looked to the side where the thing had come crashing down.

When he looked in that direction, he saw Ankokuken Kurayami being pinned on the ground.

"Ohhh~, you avoid it..."

Asumi's voice rang out causing Scorp to look up at the upper floor of the library, where he saw Asumi standing there.

"Asumi!" Cure Dream shouted in joy.

Asumi jumped down from the second floor of the library, and landed beside her sword. She already wore the Jaken Caliburdriver and was placed on her waist. She held her sword Ankokuken Kurayami with her right hand and held the Jaaku Dragon Wonder Ride Book with the other. She held the book showing it to them.

[JAAKU DRAGON!]

Asumi opens the Ride Book showing its Story Page.

[Katsute sekai o tsutsumikonda kurayami o unda no wa tatta ittai no shinjuu datta...]

Asumi closes her Ride Book before scanning the Jaaku Dragon Wonder Ride Book on the Ankokuken Kurayami.

[JAAKU READ!]

Asumi then places the Ride Book in the Jaken Caliburdriver slot and declares.

"Henshin." And presses the button on the top of the Driver with the bottom of the sword's hilt.

The giant version of Jaaku Dragon Wonder Ride Book appeared behind Asumi, the large book flipped open with a projection of a gigantic, purple dragon coming out of it.

[ANKOKUKEN KURAYAMI!]

The purple dragon swirled around her as dark energy form around Asumi

[GEKKOU! ANKOKU! ZANGEKI! JAAKU DRAGON!]

Asumi sliced down the Ankokuken Kurayami making her from her Calibur armor.

[Kurayami Honyaku! Hikari wo ubaishi shikkoku no ken ga, reikoku mujou ni ankoku ryuu wo shihai suru!]

Asumi transforms to Calibur and pointed the Ankokuken at Scorp.

"It's you again!? Why do you keep getting in my way!?" Like his attitude completely changed, Scorp claims as he transforms into his true form. His true form is a scorpion looking man with brown solid armor.

Scorp jumped back and jumped forward, delivering the first blow with his punch. Calibur noted as she dodged the attack, noting how intense some of Scorp's attacks were. Calibur raised her sword, blocking the punches coming from the scorpion man.

The Dark Swordswoman had no difficulty as she was mostly kept up with Scorp's movements, although each of his blows became more intense, Calibur was still able to block all of them. After a few seconds, Calibur jumped back while slashing at Scorp causing the scorpion man to stagger back before regaining his balance in time to block Kurayami's attack.

Calibur raised her weapon and swung her sword with precision and speed, leaving Scorp unable to react and being knocked down before receiving another dark energy slash.

*BAM!*

Scorp splashed onto a nearby bookshelf before the monster he had summoned joined the battle on behalf of its owner.

"HOSHINA!"

"Too noisy." Simply saying that, Calibur pulled the trigger on Kurayami before swinging a dark energy slash towards Hoshina, knocking the monster back down.

Then, Calibur looked in the direction of Scorp, who was standing up from Calibur's earlier attack.

"Just now, you said that Nozomi and Coco were foolish, right?" Calibur asked.

"Hmm?"

"Well, that's completely wrong." Calibur said.

"Eh?" Cure Dream cried out.

"If you are willing to fight for a promise or for someone. That makes your motivation stronger. For me, that is a very valuable thing to fight for. And those who dare say it's a stupid thing..."  The Dark Swordswoman pointed the Kurayami blade straight at Scorp. "I'll cut that guy in half."

"Asumi..."

"Coco..." 

Cure Dream and Coco were both moved by Calibur's words.

"How foolish... Both you and that girl!"

"It's not foolish!" Rin's voice rang out, attracting Scorp's attention causing him to look behind, where he saw Rin and Nozomi's other friends standing there.

"Rin-chan, everyone!" Cure Dream declared scornfully.

The girls take out their CureMo and get ready to transform. Rin's CureMo is opened when she screams.

"Pretty Cure..." While shouting, Rin pressed the left, right and center buttons in that order and ended with. "...Metamorphose!"

Rin holds the front of CureMo upwards. Then Rin's CureMo's screen sparkles and red light surrounds her body. Next, a red tunnel appears, and there is light shown in the end. Then Rin's full body is showing, covered in flames. Her arm warmers appear first and in a burst of fire, her entire outfit appears. She flies down, opens her eyes and introduces herself.

"Jōnetsu no akai honō (The red flame of passion), Cure Rouge!" Rin or Cure Rouge spoke out she does her signature pose.

As Cure Rouge, Rin's eyes and hair are bright red, growing out to resemble aflame with a pale pink three-leaf bow with a scarlet rosette. Her bangs are slightly longer and she wears red butterfly earrings. Her outfit is light pink with a red apricot-lined vest top. Her flowers are pale yellow and red with an altered gem, and a string that connects to a small purse on her hip.

Continuing with Rin, Urara's CureMo is opened when she screams.

"Pretty Cure..." While shouting, Urara pressed the left, right and center buttons in that order and ended with. "...Metamorphose!"

Urara holds the front of CureMo upwards. Next her CureMo's screen sparkles and yellow light surrounds her body. Then a yellow tunnel appears, and there is light shown in the end. Urara spins around with parts of her outfit appearing. She then curls up and when she comes out her hair is styled and her outfit is complete. Urara flies down, opens her eyes and introduces herself.

"Hajikeru remon no Kaori (The bursting scent of lemon), Cure Lemonade!"  Urara is now Cure Lemonade introduced as she does her signature pose.

As Cure Lemonade, Urara's eyes and hair are bright blondes, with her hair pulled up into large cones with a long curl at the ends that ends at the waist. She wears a pair of pale pink bows with dark orange roses. Her remaining earrings are the same, but her shoes have become boots, and her socks and gloves alter in shape. She wears dark gold shorts and a pastel yellow ruffled, multi-layered dress with puffy sleeves and a yellow and gold vest. Her butterfly is now pale yellow and orange, with a string connected to her light blue gem attached to her CureMo.

Continuing after Urara, Komachi's CureMo is opened when she screams.

"Pretty Cure..." While shouting, Komachi pressed the left, right and center buttons in that order and ended with. "...Metamorphose!"

Then her CureMo's screen sparkles and green light surrounds her body. Next, a green tunnel appears, and there is light shown in the end. Komachi appears and green leaves surround her. Her full outfit appears and Komachi flies down, opens her eyes and introduces herself.

"Yasuragi no midori no daichi (The green earth of tranquillity), Cure Mint!" Komachi is now Cure Mint introduced as she does her signature pose.

As Cure Mint, her eyes and hair become more vibrant and thickly frames her face with two long, curled tendrils. She wears a butterfly hair ornament of hers featuring a lilac rose, and a pair of green butterfly earrings. Her shoes and gloves have a different design from the rest, along with the butterfly on her chest, which connects to CureMo at her waist. The dress was a pastel green vest lined in dark green that accentuated the new straps of her plump sleeves. The ruffled lines have become pale chiffon.

At the end, Karen's CureMo is opened when she screams.

"Pretty Cure..." While shouting, Karen pressed the left, right and center buttons in that order and ended with. "...Metamorphose!"

Karen holds the front of CureMo upwards. Next her CureMo's screen sparkles and blue light surrounds her body. Then a blue tunnel appears, and there is light shown in the end. Karen appears, surrounded by streams of water. She is encased inside a watery sphere and then her full costume appears. Cure Aqua flies down, opens her eyes and introduces herself.

"Chisei no aoki izumi (The blue springs of intelligence), Cure Aqua!" Karen is now Cure Aqua introduced as she does her signature pose.

Cure Aqua has bright blue hair and eyes, with her hair in a straight ponytail that is hugged by a blue butterfly adorned with a red gem. She also wears blue butterfly earrings. Her gloves and shoes have the same design as the Cure Mint, along with the butterfly on her chest, connecting to her CureMo. Her dress lost its outer layer in favor of a pastel blue vest lined in blue, which accentuated the new straps of her plump sleeves. The ruffled lines have become pale chiffon.

Right after that, Scorp lunged forward then jumped to them.

"To us, Coco is.."

"A very important friend!"

Cure Rouge and Cure Lemonade announced as they jumped up and dashed toward Sccop, who was lunging at them and raised his fist. Their punch collided with Scorp's, the two Pretty Cures simultaneously retracted their hands, swung back and kicked Scorp's back.

When kicked, Scorp rotated in the air to regain his balance before landing. However, as soon as he finished turning, Cure Mint rushed into his place.

"We're able to see Coco-san and Natts-san agian..." Cure Mint announced as she unleashed a series of kicks and punches at Scorp causing him to repeatedly dodge and block.

"And it makes us happy!"

Immediately after Cure Mint, Cure Aqua jumped up and attacked Scorp, who reached out to kick Cure Aqua but it was stopped by a kick from her. Scorp continued to raise his hand to punch Cure Aqua, but she blocked it with her punch, causing them to start an aerial confrontation.

Meanwhile, Calibur quietly stepped back and watched the battle as she learned the Pretty Cures could take care of Hoshina.

"Everyone..." Coco exclaimed happily in Cure Dream's lap.

"Coco, we'll all do our best agian!" Cure Dream said to Coco as she and the other Pretty Cures all looked at him with a smile. Then Cure Dream, looked towards Scorp and Hoshina as she spoke to Coco. "I have a request for you, Coco. I want to meet Flora-san, so to go the Cure Rose Garden, I want you to lend your power!"

"Dream!" Coco called out.

"What are you blabbing on about? Hurry up and give me the Rose Pact!" Scorp shouted as Hoshina Bookcase delivered whip at them.

"Watch out-ropu!" Syrup warned.

The Pretty Cures immediately jumped to avoid Hoshina Bookcase's attack.

Cure Dream jumps to the upper floor of the library, where she puts Coco down from her arms. Cure Dream nodded at Coco with a smile as he returned hers with a nod.

The Hoshina Bookcase focuses it attention on Pretty Cure as Cure Dream jumps down to gather with them.

"HOSHINA!"

"Let's go, everyone!" Cure Dream declared.

"Yes!" The other Pretty Cures shouted as they rushed towards Hoshina in unison.

Hoshina Bookcase turns its whips into sturdy metal-like wooden sticks for weapons. While Hoshina's four limbs are grasping the wooden sticks, it uses its other two limbs to rotate its body like a pinwheel to attack Pretty Cure. However, that did not stop them.

Cure Rouge and Cure Lemonade simultaneously jumped at Hoshina as they raised their fists and unleashed a punch that destroyed the wooden bars and caused Hoshina to pause for a moment before continuing to spin.

"We decided it ourselves!"

"We weren't forced by anyone!"

Cure Rouge and Cure Lemonade announced in turn as they clung to Hoshina's arm. The two Pretty Cures stomped their feet hard on the ground causing Hoshina's speed to slow down before coming to a complete stop. Taking that opportunity, Cure Mint and Cure Aqua charged in to attack.

"Even when we're in pain..." Cure Mint said as she ran into the Hoshina Bookcase.

"Believe in yourself - believe in everyone!" Cure Aqua continued.

Both girls jumped up at the same time and raised their legs to kick Hoshina causing it to fall backwards.

"Because we're all going to the Cure Rose Garden together!" Cure Dream announced as she jumped up and punched Hoshina hard in the chest then kicked it towards Scorp, who was watching the battle uncomfortably.

As Coco was hide on the bookshelves.

"I can't do anything-coco..." Coco mumbled as she hugged Rose Pact tightly in her arms. He then looked towards Pretty Cure to make a statement. "But even when Dream and her teammates are in pain, together they combined power and succeed-coco!"

Cure Dream couldn't help but smile when she heard Coco's statement.

"That the spirit." Calibur smirked beneath her face and decided to lend Pretty Cure a hand. 

The Dark Swordswoman takes a step forward before she closed the Wonder Ride Book and took it out of the Driver. Then she swept it at the base of her blade.

[HISSATSU READ!]

The Ankokuken was enveloped in dark energy while Calibur quickly placed the Jaaku Dragon back into her Caliburdriver before pressing the trigger on Kurayami's handle.

[JAAKU DRAGON!]

Calibur grabbed the Ankokuken with both hands before swinging it at Hoshina, summoning several serpent-like dragons made of dark energy.

[KURAYAMI HISSATSU GEKI!]

"HOSHINA!" Hoshina Bookcase cried out trying to fight off Calibur's energy dragons, but the dragons homing in on it and wrap around it, restraining the Hoshina.

[SHUTTOKU ISSEN!]

Pretty Cure was taken aback by what had just happened, but they quickly regained their focus when they heard Calibur's voice.

"Dream, finish him off!" The Dark Swordswoman shouted before she inserted Kurayami into the Hissatsu Holder on the left side of the belt.

"Umm!" Cure Dream nodded.

To finish the Hoshina, Cure Dream first makes fists with both hands and crosses them in front of her chest, causing the butterfly-shaped emblem to glow with her signature color in order to summon her power.

"Pretty Cure Shooting Star!" Cure Dream screams as she spreads her arms apart and goes up into the sky.

The shield hit Hoshina while Cure Dream flew by unharmed. The bookshelf returned to its original state while the ball thrown by Scorp earlier fell out in pink light and vanished.

"You little..." Scorp was teleport away as Cure Dream appeared shocked and amazed by her brand new power.

The Dark Swordswoman closes the Wonder Ride Book and pulls it out of the Caliburdriver. Her armor emitted a purple light before it turned into pages and flew away, leaving Asumi in her civilian form with the Ankokuken that had already been sheathed into her scabbard.

*SHINE!*

Light emitted from the inner pocket of the kimono, attracting Asumi's attention. She reached inside to retrieve the forbidden book from earlier, where she saw it flashing a yellow light. She opened the book, to see new words being written on the blank page.

"Oh, the book is still being written." Asumi muttered.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Later)

Nozomi and her friends as well as Asumi have all reverted to their civilian forms while Coco remains in his fairy form. Nozomi knelt across from Coco as he handed the Rose Pact back to her.

"I was really happy to know what you were feeling-coco! Thank you-coco!" Coco said while holding up the letter Nozomi had given him with a smile.

"Coco..." Nozomi muttered.

From afar, her friends all smiled seeing that Nozomi and Coco's relationship was back to normal.

"I don't know what to do for you all..."

"There is something we can do-natts."

Nuts appeared behind them in his fairy form when he interrupted Coco.

"To help you go to the cure rose garden, there's something only we can do!" Nuts said intrigued Coco.

"What's that-coco!" Coco asked.

"I can sense a presence-natts." Nuts said before asking Coco. "Coco, can you feel it, too-natts?"

"A presence?" Coco repeated, as he looked around.

Suddenly, he could sense the presence of something familiar and safe.

"Coco!" Coco exclaimed.

Soon after, Coco led Nozomi's group to the place where he sensed something's existence. When they all got there, they saw a small, pale pink creature that looked like a rat or a koala floating in the air.

"I found it-coco! That's a Palmin-coco!" Coco exclaimed, delighted.

"Palmin?" Nozomi repeated, confused.

"It's likely the monarchs took on this form-natts." Nuts explains to Nozomi and the others about Palmins. "Palmins aren't easy to find-natts. But Coco and I..."

"Can sense the presence of Palmins-coco!" Coco followed Natts' words.

"We can use the power of Nozomi and her friends to tame it-natts!" Nuts said as he looked at Coco, who was just as excited as he was.

Then Coco looked over to Nozomi and spoke to her.

"Nozomi, hurry and snapshot the palmin-coco!"

"Okay!" Nozomi replied immediately then she took out CureMo and opened it. She rotated CureMo's screen to the right causing the screen to appear the scene in front of her.

Nozomi moved closer to Palmin when CureMo recognized Palmin. CureMo's screen automatically rotates to the left side. Nozomi pressed the button, capturing Palmin and causing Palmins to glow before disappearing and showing up on CureMo's screen.

"Oh~"

The girls were in awe while looking at Nozomi's CureMo screen. The screen then glows softly before revealing a Palmin that has become a futon.

"What's this? Is this monarch?" Asumi asked, feeling a bit flawed.

"Looks like a futon." Karen replied.

"There are different special of Palmin, unfortunate this one isn't monarch-coco." Coco explained to them as she climbed onto Nozomi's shoulder.

"So this is a failure?" Komachi asked.

"Guess we were off." Rin said, a little bored.

"That may came in handy, so you didn't fail-natts." Nuts said as Komachi carried him into her arms.

"That really is a shame..." Urara replied with a smile.

"It's okay! We find them somehow, right?" Nozomi turned to look at Coco, who was on her shoulder.

"If we all combine our power, we can solve any problem-coco!" Coco said while smiling.

Then, Nozomi turned around, looking towards the setting sun with her friends.

"Let's all search for the monarchs!" Nozomi said.

"And go to the Cure Rose Garden together-coco!" Coco continued.

"It's decided!"

Together, Nozomi and Coco announced as they raised their index fingers to the sky.

Unbeknownst to them, Syrup in his fairy form was on the branch of a nearby tree and watched them.

"Together-ropu?" Syrupp repeated.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Ending - Taju Rokou)

(As the music begins to play, Calibur, Falchion, and Pretty Cure were together as they clashed their swords on top of each other. Asumi and Subaru were in a room with each holding Wonder Ride Books in hand as they pointed at the camera and started dancing.)

"Moshi kabe ga mietara"

(Calibur was in Wonder World, practicing her swordsmanship by swinging Kurayami and Saikou around. Back in the room, Asumi took the lead as they raised their arms before rolling their arms, then Asumi let Subaru take the lead.)

"Sore wa unmei no maku da"

(In the Wonder World, Falchion is standing on lava as he practiced with Kyomu, splashing flames and sending them away. The two of them along with others were exploring in a museum, checking out the giant book display before meeting together by a giant topiary stacked by three giant books and crossing their arms and posing for the camera.)

"Itaku mo nai hazu sa"

( Asumi and Subaru were back in the room, dancing with their arms striking to the right like they're using swords before shooting their hands in the air.)

"Butsukareba taoseru"

(Saikou X Swordsman appears in the middle of the comic frames, where she swings Saikou with colorful slashes. Asumi and Subaru were back to striking their arms to the left before raising their arms up.)

"Jiyuu ni mieteta"

(They swung their right arm and back before spinning around and posing as pages fell down to the floor.)

"Akogare no eiyuu wa"

(Calibur rode on Jaaku Dragon while Falchion flew with his phoenix wings, flying across the Wonder World.)

"Tada hisshi de sekai wo"

(Karen was by a giant cup with her arms up and smiled while Asumi was by a giant daruma looking wary about her surroundings.)

"Mamorou to shiteita"

(Kouji, Nozomi, and Kurumi poke their heads out from the individual giant school supplies they were hiding.)

"Kantan nite wo tsunageru you na"

(Subaru was hiding behind some giant tubes of colored paint while Rin moved warily behind the similarly sized painting tools of the other exhibits.)

"Jidai janai to wakatteru kedo"

(Shiro and Urara chased each other unconsciously while they were hiding behind giant chess pieces.)

"Kono sekai yarinaosu nara"

(Komachi and Natsu move counterclockwise as they both hide in different directions on the outside of a book.)

"Kako to mirai wa tajuu rokou"

(Then they were all messing around as they ran around the museum for a while. They hid in a giant chess set as they got out of their hiding spots with goofy smiles on their faces.)

"Chie to yuuki ga kasanatte iku"

(The scene quickly shifts to Natts House, where Subaru and Rin are adjusting the scale model of Tokyo with a drawbridge, mountains and a volcano as they surround a lake. Natsu and Komachi are discussing Touma's Lost Memories while Karen is helping Asumi comb her hair.)

"Kamen no naka no hitomi wa"

(After that, Nozomi, Kurumi and Kouji entered with a box of cream cakes. Syrup and Urara are beside them with empty plates.)

"Ichido kagiri no jinsei no"

(Nozomi cut the cake while the others were preparing plates and tea.)

"Sotogawa wo miteita"

(After that, Nozomi secretly ate a piece of cake but was discovered and quickly ran away with a plate of cake.)

"Chikamichi shitai nara"

(Kouji, Natsu, Syrup return to their fairy state while the others chase Nozomi.)

"Tooku wo mitsumereba ii"

(Calibur wung down Kurayami before swinging it up as we see the giant sword monument behind her. Back in the room, they swung their arms down then held it before slowly raising them up.)

"Mokuhyou ga tooi hodo massugu susumeru darou"

(They smiled as they threw their heads out and rolled their hands before they started doing kicks, then punches and posed. In the Wonder World, Calibur was with Falchion and Pretty Cure as they views the sights in front of them.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 509 50
Ten thousand years ago, a massive battle Royal knows as the battle fight was fought by fifty-two demons knows as the undead, each representing a spec...
3.2K 86 4
A ghostly liquid called Fusion was born with the sole purpose of finding and absorbing great sources of power. Momozono Love, Aono Miki, Yamabuki Ino...
2.1K 115 53
''I really thought my troubles over when my team and I saved the world. Everyone returned to their normal lives so I thought we finally get to live i...
3.4K 145 28
[Kira Kira Precure Au Love Story] You don't need to know Kira Kira Precure to read this. Yukari, a young female samurai. Akira, the daughter of the...