Satzu one-shots + incorrects

By DaddyTzuChokeMe

literally just one shots and incorrects about my two lovies, 사쯔 (Satzu) only a few sexy chapters because i lo... More

The police?
My wife
Her lil secret
moonlight sunrise😩
More than enough
Tease (M)
i love shrek
ur type is?
tzuyu-
sana's gay name
A day with Minju
smooth like butter
like a criminal undercover
arguing
I'm not a kid unnie!
Thunderstorm
jelly jelly
sorry-
my thief
collection
collection 2.0
It's snowing
Precious
SET ME FREE
Clingy
I'm right here
Say something (1)
Say something (2)
new story?!
new story?! pt 2
Skating
Wallflower
lil note
be honest
collection 3.0
collection 4.0
new story?! 2.0
Daddy (M)
I miss you
Home
Little Chou
Rest in peace Moonbin
collection 5.0
Mafia leader
HARE HARE🔆
Sana is in love
collection 6.0
The pictures
alert?
update?
TZUYU'S BDAY
Operation Bottoms Up!
collection 7.0
A day with Minju (pt 2)
collection 8.0
The sunflower (1)
The sunflower (2)
The sunflower (3)
The sunflower (4)
The sunflower (5)
Rivals?
Puppyfied? (1)
Oblivious
Her (M)
for fun!!!
Rivalry? (I)
Rivalry? (II)
Rivalry? (III)
Rivalry? (IV)
Rivalry? (V)
Are we even friends? (we're girlfriends.)
Take a chance!
As if she's carved by Aphrodite herself
Our neighbour. The really really hot one.
Colours (Part 1)
Colours (Part 2)
little update!
Wait for me? (1)
Wait for me? (2)
short notice

Mama Tzuyu and Mommy Sana

1.4K 47 1
By DaddyTzuChokeMe

Chou Sana woke up missing the warmth of the person on the left side of the bed. She slowly opened her eyes adjusting to the light from the window. It was a sunny morning but Sana's too sleepy to wake up. She's been going in and out of dreamland because of a mother's duty. Baby Minju is a very sensitive sleeper and she wakes up whenever she feels uncomfortable.

Sana was about to go back to sleep when she got curious as to where her dear wife might be. The younger girl doesn't have any schedule today and promised to spend time with her and Minju. She's thankful of Tzuyu's efforts to give them time even with her tight schedule. Sana admits that she had her own worries the moment she realized that her wife might change because she's not what she used to be.

However, all of her worries vanished when she saw how thankful and happy Tzuyu was while cradling their daughter in the hospital. She even heard her friends teasing Tzuyu about crying outside of the delivery room when she first heard Minju cry. Her heart is full of love because of the one and only Chou Tzuyu and she wouldn't asked for more.

Sana stood up from the bed and did a bit of stretching, went inside the bathroom and did her morning routine. Suddenly, as Sana stepped out of the bathroom, she realised something.

Baby Minju should already be crying at the time in the morning but it's a mystery as of why the littlest Chou is still not crying.

In worry, Sana peeked inside the nursery just to be surprised by the sweetest sight she wished to see every morning — Tzuyu inside playing with Minju. Sana kept quiet and just watched the two interact.

- - - - -

Tzuyu woke up early, after she realized that she doesn't have a schedule. She wanted to join Sana back in dreamland but there was something that she wanted to do without any interruption. She carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom. After she's done washing up, she tip-toed out of the room and off she went to the nursery.

There inside the crib is her little angel. For months, Tzuyu wished to have time for her family. And given the stressful work that she has, she barely has time with them. Tzuyu almost melted at the cute sight that she saw. Minju is cutely doing her morning routine. With her two legs up, little Minju is trying to reach her feet with her two chubby hands. Stretching as she kept trying to reach her feet, Minju gave up earning a soft chuckle from her Mama Tzuyu. The little human tilted her head to where she heard that familiar chuckle. Tzuyu walked towards the crib and Minju automatically reached her arms out to Tzuyu, as if signalling her mama to carry her.

"Awww. My baby wants to be carried in the morning huh?"
Tzuyu said as if Minju can already understand her.

Tzuyu immediately carried Minju and showered her with some kisses which the latter enjoyed. She cooed at the cute sight of her baby giggling because of her ticklish kisses. Minju laughed putting her fingers inside her mouth, her laugh echoed inside the nursery followed by a cute grumble coming from the stomach of the littlest Chou.

"Are you hungry, baby? But your Mommy isn't awake yet,"
Tzuyu sadly informed Minju who keeps on pulling her shirt down.

"mmi~" Minju said.

"Oh!" Tzuyu was surprised hearing Minju talk.

Minju then giggled seeing how funny her Mama Tzuyu's surprised face was.

"mmi~" Minju repeated.

"Waa~ you know how to say Mommy already?" Tzuyu asked her child.

"Mmmm-" Minju hummed as if she was answering Tzuyu's question.

"How about me? Can you say Mama?" Tzuyu asked Minju as she played with her little hands..

"mmi~"

"Nooo~ say ma-ma..." Tzuyu slowly explained.

"Aaa-" Minju said as if teasing her Tzuyu.

"Baby~ say Mama."

"Mmmm-" Minju may sound like she's trying but this little Chou was already a prankster.

"You're getting there sweetheart!" Tzuyu got excited hearing what she thought was a progress.

"mmi-" Minju said and giggled after.

"Yaaaah Minju~ pretty please, baby, say Mama."

But Minju just munched on her chubby little fingers while looking at her desperate Mama Tzuyu. The doe-eyed woman pouted and started making faces while the little Chou dead-ass laughed at her misery.

"Hmmm. I should really spend more time with you so you'll learn how to say mama," Tzuyu mumbled her worries out loud, unknown to the fact that Sana could hear them.

"She'll be yelling Mama in no time and you'll be deaf hearing it nonstop," Sana remarked that made both the Chous turn their heads towards the direction of the voice at the same time.

"mmi-" Minju said reaching her arms to her Mommy Sana.

"Good morning, love!" Tzuyu exclaimed as she gave her wife a large smile, which Sana obviously returned.

Sana then walked closer to them. Minju reached out for Sana and the latter took the baby from Tzuyu.

"mmi-mmi-mmi-mmi-mmi-" Minju happily chanted while bouncing up and down in Sana's arms.

"You're that happy to see me in the morning, my little Chou?" Sana asked. Minju cooed while she continued bouncing in her Mommy's arms.

Tzuyu smiled at the sight as she slowly hugged Sana from the side and swayed a little. Minju enjoying the warmth from her parents as she snuggled into Sana's chest.

"Awww...my baby's so cute and pretty. We're definitely going to raise a heartbreaker!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"She's also very clingy like you, love," Sana teased.

"It's just that I love you a lot and cannot stay more then 10 centimetres away from you!" the doe-eyed woman pouted.

"I love you too but it's true though," Sana continued to tease Tzuyu who just smiled goofily at her wife, admitting that she is very clingy. Tzuyu then reached out to caress Minju's chubby cheeks which resulted in Tzuyu squealing yet again at how cute and adorable their daughter is.

"You haven't given me my morning kiss yet. I bet Minju got a bunch already huh?" It was Sana's turn to pout.

"Are you getting jealous now?" Tzuyu asked as a sly smirk played on her lips.

"No... but I really need the morning kiss you know?"
Sana said and pouted once more.

"I'll gladly give you more, love," Tzuyu said before giving her wife a perverted wink.

"Shhhh! Not in front of Minju-" Sana said covering the littlest Chou's ears playfully.

Tzuyu just laughed along but gave Sana a kiss right after. It was a sweet kiss but not after a hand landed on Tzuyu's forehead which tried to push Tzuyu away from Sana.

"mmii~!"

Both Tzuyu and Sana was surprised and both bursted out laughing. Minju tried to get her Mommy Sana's attention by grabbing both of her cheeks but Tzuyu won't back down. She teased her daughter even more by giving Sana a kiss on the cheek every time she gets a chance. Minju is getting red with anger because of all the teasing and soon bursted out crying.

Tzuyu and Sana both laughed at the situation, who could tell that from all the traits that Minju could have gotten from the two of them, the one of the biggest traits she got was being a jealous monster?

"You are so fun to tease my baby!" Tzuyu said laughing making Minju cry louder.

Sana is trying to calm down Minju by rocking the baby back and forth. Tzuyu also helped by wiping Minju's tears. Sana gave Minju kisses that helped calm down the baby. When little Minju was done crying and the only thing they can hear was the soft sobs and sniff from her, both parents couldn't help but smile.

"Awww... no more crying baby. Mama is sorry," Tzuyu apologised as she leaned down to give Minju a little kiss on her nose.

Minju is a very smart baby and tried her best to act and played hard to get.

"Ooohh~ who made Baby Minju sad huh? Who made my baby sad?" Sana asked Minju while swaying from side to side.

With her lips quivering, Minju tried yet again to say something.

"mma~"

Gasps could be heard from both Sana and Tzuyu.

"YES OUR DAUGHTER DID IT!" Tzuyu shouted and both Minju's parents started jumping around happily.

Minju just looked at her parents, not really understanding what are they celebrating for. The two only stopped jumping around when they heard that cute grumbling sound from Minju that made the littlest Chou snuggle into Sana's chest for the second time.

Tzuyu felt ecstatic, these little things makes her and Sana happy and that's all that matters. Happiness and contentment. Chou Tzuyu wouldn't ask for more, as long as she has Sana and Minju, her life is complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.9K 60
"This Love is Pure" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ ⚠ Contains Swearing words⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it and...
18.2K 362 30
Twice Oneshots and Short Stories: Can be as a group or as ships May entertain Requests as long as I'm not busy If stories have mature content. It wil...
18.3K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...