Wearing 60 with a shopping ma...

By mahalakshmiponsing

Shen Xiaoyu just came to the shopping mall to buy new clothes to celebrate that she found a job, but she was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-133

Chapter 17

1.3K 23 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 17

    Shen Wan approached with excitement, only to see soybeans in the dustpan.

    Clean and plump, with distinct grains, she knew at a glance that these soybeans were given to her mother-in-law just now by her man. After all, she was the first to see these soybeans when they appeared. No one knows more about the origin of these soybeans than her. Here it comes.

    Seeing these soybeans appearing in front of people, she suddenly felt a little excited about hiding a little secret, but she tried to be as calm as possible on the face, squatting down beside her and asked, "Mom, what are you going to do? "

    Treat these soybeans to make bean sprouts. The temperature is high in summer, and you can eat them in about four or five days!" The old lady kept moving her hands, added an appropriate amount of water to the basin, soaked the soybeans and used them. He swiped his hand, but his mouth did not forget to respond.

    Originally, no matter which daughter-in-law could do this little thing.

    But such a good soybean, the old lady is worried about letting others make it, and insists on doing it herself.

    Although I gave the eldest daughter-in-law a few words just now, these things are to be taken out and used in the end, there is no need to hide them, so she took them out anyway, so that the two daughter-in-laws can also think of the third child in their hearts good.

    But for the time being, only soybeans were taken out, and the remaining sorghum rice and cornmeal were still in the room!

    Mrs. Shen has already followed her mother-in-law and said, "Yes, these soybeans are so good, the bean sprouts that come out must be delicious, the third child is really lucky, it would be even better if he can come a few more times!"

    Thinking of the sweet and crisp taste of bean sprouts, she almost drools.

    Knowing that these soybeans were brought back by the third child, Mrs. Shen even showed a much warmer attitude towards Shen Wan, a younger brother and sister. She has never been stingy with smiling faces for those who can bring her benefits!

    You must know that she just saw the cloth bag that the third child handed to her mother-in-law just now. It definitely contained more than this amount of soybeans, and there must be other good things. Just thinking about these, she is willing to hold some third siblings!

    Although Second Sister-in-law Shen was a bit reserved, she could tell that she was equally happy.

    Seeing this, Shen Wan pursed her lips and smiled, feeling a little guilty.

    It's not that her man is lucky, it's that her daughter is amazing!

    Originally, it was about one catty each of sorghum rice and cornmeal, but today before her husband went out, there was food around the baby, and the sorghum rice and cornmeal were each about a catty more. It was about one catty, and all of them added up to more than five catties.

    Thinking that these would all have to be taken out, and if they were taken in different times, they would have to think of more reasons, so the couple had a little discussion and decided to take them all at once.

    After all, her man actually took the blame for his daughter.

    But these can't be said, so she behaved as happy as everyone else.

    But after hearing what the sister-in-law said, even though she knew she didn't do it on purpose, she still couldn't help saying with a hint of reminder, "Jiayang is also a coincidence, such good luck can't happen every day!

    " Her man is under so much pressure!

    She brought these out only because of the family's difficulties, and if conditions permit, she also contributes, but she has no intention of letting the family take this kind of thing as her man's responsibility, so what should be said is still to be said of.

    The old lady glanced at the eldest daughter-in-law when she heard the words, "Listen, Xiaowan is more sensible than you, and she doesn't know how to speak. Is this kind of good thing you can meet if you want to?!" At this time, Mrs.     Shen But he didn't mind being said at all, and after listening to it, he stretched out his hand with a smile, and patted his mouth lightly, "It's my fault, I promise I won't talk nonsense anymore." It's enough to eat what you have, don't worry about     it Woolen cloth?     "If you have milk, you are a mother" is the true portrayal of Mrs. Shen!     And the family members have long been accustomed to this point of Mrs. Shen, and they did not hold on to this issue. She seems a bit unreliable, but she is still trustworthy in business matters.

    The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law changed the topic while talking, and began to talk about some trivial matters in life.

    The movements of the old lady's hands are flexible and skillful, like doing such trivial things, all the old ladies and women in the village are skilled workers, and these little wisdoms in life are almost engraved in the bones of rural people.

    A catty of soybeans is actually not much, but if it is made into bean sprouts, it will be much more.

    Shen Wan and the two sisters-in-law originally wanted to help, but the mother-in-law will do all the work, and it's very simple to distribute bean sprouts. They really can't help, but even so, the elder sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law don't want to leave, they can't do it by themselves , It’s also good to watch from the sidelines, the round and fat soybeans make people feel happy just by looking at them!

    And this look directly saw that the old lady had finished all the preparations.

    "Okay, let's do this for now, wait for the soybeans to swell!" The old lady picked up the basin with soaked soybeans, and Mrs. Shen quickly picked up the plastic bottle that the mother-in-law poked a hole in just now and followed behind her .

    The basin containing soybeans was put in the kitchen by the old lady, so that if someone came to visit, they would not see these soybeans, and secondly, it was also to prevent the children from bumping into them accidentally when they were playing.

    After finishing this, they started to make dinner.

    The temperature is high in summer. The rain just stopped this afternoon, and the temperature gradually rises again at night. Usually, dinner is prepared early and left to dry for a while, so that it will not be hot when eaten.

    In fact, so many people are not needed to cook, two people are too much, after all, there is not much to do, if so many people are required for a meal, it will be too difficult to eat a meal!     So after the old lady found a place to put the soybeans soaked in the basin high, she ordered, "Let's cook for the second and third daughter-in-law tonight. I haven't done much work for the past two days, so I just grab a handful of rice." Make some porridge, cook some wild vegetables brought back by the third child, steam some sweet potatoes on top, and stick some corn tortillas on it.” Whether it’s sweet potatoes     or cornmeal, there are not many left at home.

    And the cornmeal at home is completely incomparable with the one brought back by Shen Jiayang.

    The cornmeal at home is just to grind the corn roughly with a stone mill. It can be used for cooking or making pancakes, but it doesn’t look the same when you put it together with the finely ground fine cornmeal. food.

    Second Aunt Shen and Shen Wan responded in unison, "Got it, Mom."

    Seeing that she didn't have to cook tonight, Aunt Shen's first reaction was not happiness at all, but a little disappointment. A little more.

    She was still thinking about the good things that the third child brought back besides soybeans!

    I thought I could eat it tonight, but now it seems that I really thought too much.

    But after thinking about it again, yes, how could such a good thing be eaten casually, and it is true that I haven't done any work these days, so just eating something to deal with it is enough.

    The food left over will have to wait for a while to fill the stomach when the work in the field gets busy. Otherwise, the work will be too much, and there will be no food in the stomach, and the body will collapse, and it is possible to faint in the field.

    Thinking of this, Mrs. Shen finally felt a lot more relieved.

    The family can eat two meals a day if they don't work. Although they eat less, it is still much better than most other families, and she is content.

    Seeing that the two younger siblings had already started cooking, and only she didn't have to do it, Mrs. Shen felt inexplicably relieved and walked out of the kitchen.

    The four children in the family did not know where to go to play. The rain had not stopped for a long time, the road outside was very muddy, and there was a lot of water on the river beach. Many women went there to wash clothes during the day, except In addition, some children went there to play in the water!

    Thinking of this, Mrs. Shen, who had nothing to do for the time being, couldn't sit still.

    Shouldn't her children also go there to play in the water?

    No, she has to find someone.

    "Mom, I'll go and see Dabao and the others!" Mrs. Shen remembered to inform her when she walked into the yard, so she yelled loudly. When the old lady responded, she was almost at the gate up.

    When she got out of the gate and was about to walk towards the river beach, four children chased each other and ran out from the intersection in front, and the two big ones who ran in the front were holding a dirty bag in their hands. Several plastic bottles.

    Well, there is no need to go out and look for it now.

    Mrs. Shen raised her voice and shouted, "Shen Dabao!"

    As soon as Shen Jian looked up, he saw his mother standing at the gate, and immediately turned around and waved to his younger brothers and sisters, "Hurry up!"

    After the four children ran up, Mrs. Shen noticed that their bodies were more or less covered with mud, and their hands and feet were even more dirty, as if they had been scratched and stepped in the mud.

    She pulled her younger son over to wipe off the mud spots on his forehead, and said with a gloomy face, "What are you all doing?

    " He lifted it up, "I took Xiaobao and the others to dig earthworms. There are a lot of earthworms on the river beach. Xiaobao and I dug almost half a bottle together, and gave it to the big hen at home. Then let the big hen eat more. Eggs!"

    Not to be outdone, Shen Mei lifted up the bottle in her hand, "Xiao Hua and I also dug a lot."

    Mrs. Shen took a closer look, only to find that there were indeed a lot of earthworms in the two glass bottles. Because she was blocked by the wet mud, she couldn't see it, but now she can't help but feel a little happy after seeing it clearly.

    A smile appeared on the face that was already slightly pulled, and she stretched out her hand and stroked each child's head, boasting, "Well done, then go and feed these earthworms to the big hen, I will Go and get some water for you to wash your hands and face, go!"     There are only three big hens in the house, and serving them is no easier than serving people, and the family treats these hens like their ancestors, and they count on them to be more Lay some eggs.     After it rains, there are the most earthworms, and it is best to dig them.

    Mrs. Shen didn't even think about doing this in the past, but the children in the family dug up so many earthworms and brought them back. I thought the children had gone crazy outside and were ready to teach them a lesson, but it turned out not at all. Inexplicably pleased.

    After receiving Mrs. Shen's words, the children ran and jumped back home.

    And Shen Dabao and Shen Dahua, who were carrying their spoils all afternoon, entered the house and ran towards the direction of the chicken coop. The noisy sound made Shen Ersao and Shen Wan in the kitchen, as well as the old lady in the backyard. I can hear you clearly.

    There was another person who could also hear these voices clearly.

    That is Shen Xiaoyu.

    She lay flat on the bed with her eyes open, and could only play with herself. Now that she heard the laughter of a few children outside, she was even more envious. Why is she just a baby? Babies are strong? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 92 27
Trigger warning mentions sexual assault/Rape Self harm do not read if you may find triggering Cheryl is a 16 year old teen mum who doesn't know who...
103K 1.7K 38
https://m.shubaow.net/243/243944/ Author: Yeyue Yaoge Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2022-04-15 Latest: Chapter 38 [Latest] 038 The answer i...
554K 59K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
129K 1.7K 79
https://m.shubaow.net/179/179333/ Author: Bamboo of An Gong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-02-27 Latest: Chapter 79 rebirth finish...