Forced Marriage | Wenclair

By k9ine3

"Out of the billions of people in this world, I'm being married to a werewolf?" Wednesday threw daggers at he... More

1. Tragic News
2. Learning About the Addams
3. "Stacked" Emotions
4. Destructible
5. Scars From the Past
6. Jealousy in Sight
7. Thinkable Actions
9. A Gift for You
10. Hyde the Nightmares
11. Four Visitors
12. Devotion
13. A Truth to Seek
14. Woeful Birthday
15. Vow to You

8. Lovestruck

4.8K 138 245
By k9ine3

Wednesday Addams

I didn't expect myself in this predicament nor was I prepared for when I had woken up. I no longer was in my habitual sleeping position. Rather, my body must have relocated on its own while I slept. Instead of awakening with my hands across my chest and lying like a mummified individual, I found myself to be curled up with Enid engulfing me.

To tell the truth, I did not have a hint of hatred or annoyance for the blonde. Interestingly enough, this was the finest slumber I had in my lifetime. Enid holding me forced me to feel restful and pleasant. It's nearly impossible to disregard the sensations. I must ask her to do this again every night.

I turned my head slowly to view the colorful wolf continuing dozing off. Gazing at the woman up close brought a warm sensation to my face. Her complexion comes out as light, filled with hues, and velvety. When I first held her face yesterday, I compared it to touching the petals of a rose. The way Enid's cheeks turned rosy made me feel ecstasy.

It's undeniable the werewolf has captured my heart while she lacked the knowledge of knowing it. I ought to learn ways to become relationship material. The best option I have in mind is to bother my humiliating parents. They understand how to love each other. If I can reach the extent of their relationship, my relationship with Sinclair will surface.

No matter how strong my urge is to remain in bed next to Enid, I must use the restroom. Fortunately, I felt the lycanthrope pulling herself away from me. Decisively, I sat up then lifted myself off the mattress and to the lavatory. After completing my business, I proceeded further to get ready by showering. I took a spare of clothes and towel and began my morning routine.

In a span of twenty-five minutes, I heard someone knocking on the door. I halted my routine and opened the door to find the vivid girl grinning down to me. Her hair stuck in different directions, and her sky, blue eyes were gleaming more than usual. I have not emitted a sound because I was too distracted gawking at the attractive female. Although, Enid spoke first.

"Good morning Wednesday! I didn't mean to ruin your time in the bathroom, but do you think I can occupy it for a second?"

"Go ahead," I exited the bathroom.

"Thanks!" Enid sprinted inside and closed the door.

Instead of waiting for her to finish, I passed by my bed and found Thing waiting for me. He was on top of a pillow which laid on my mattress.

Morning sleeping beauty. I see you had slept wonderfully by cuddling Enid, Thing mockingly signed.

I let out a breath and said, "Of course you witnessed it all. Does Enid know about it?"

Nope, sadly. She would've been ecstatic to wake up holding you, Thing stated.

"I'm uncertain Enid would."

Why are lesbians so oblivious? Thing tapped his index finger hard on the floor.

Before I was able to say anything else, I heard the door open where Enid came out of.

"Hi guys! Are we having a secret meeting here?" Sinclair jokingly questioned.

"Not anymore. I'm heading back to the restroom to brush my teeth," my eyes averted at the two beings.

"After you're done, do you think I can paint your nails? I need to paint my own today, and I'd like to do yours if that's okay with you," the slight tall woman asked fittingly as she eyed me.

Whatever you want to do, I'm fine with.

"If you'll paint it black, then okay," I agreed to her idea.

"Will do!" Enid beamed widely.

I nearly smiled but held back. Rather, I nodded and left Thing and Enid to take over the washroom for a small amount of time. After I finished getting ready, I left the bathroom and caught Enid painting Thing's nails. She used white and black nail polish for the dismembered hand. He seemed pleased so far with the looks of his fingernails.

Without intruding, I retired from my room and traveled downstairs. As I almost reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard two people laughing maniacally in the living room. It turned out to be my kooky parents. I set foot in the sitting room where my mother and father sat jointly on the loveseat.

"There's my little viper! How did you sleep? Is Enid finally sleeping in the same bed with you?" My father asked eagerly.

"You don't have the right to ask me what has occurred between Enid and I. What she and I do behind closed doors will remain hidden," I had a piercing look.

"Your mother and I are not like that," the groomed man mentioned.

"That's entirely noticeable. Since we are centered on love affairs, I have a primary concern I shall speak to you both about," I seated myself on another loveseat near my family.

"What is it, my woeful child?" My mother's tone sounded caring.

"How can I develop a high standard relationship with Enid? I cannot comprehend how to show her I'm taking a liking to her," I expounded my issue.

"Well... there are some important key points to build a blossoming relationship with Enid. One is communication. Don't be afraid to tell her about your needs or feelings, and never move on from an argument without resolving it together. Two are gifts. Giving presents she enjoys will show her that you're paying attention to her interests and likes," my father elaborated.

"Is it possible to give Enid a different gift she has not mentioned?" I needed more information.

"As long as you know in your heart that she'll love it, yes. Now, three is to compliment her. Don't overdo it. Four is to insert physical touch. You can tell Enid is extremely touchy. You're the opposite of her so I have no clue how you'll pull this one off."

"I've done it before," I blurted out without waiting a second.

"You have?!" My parents exclaimed in sync.

I was taken by surprise from their outburst, however I continued, "Yes. What's wrong with my answer?"

"Nothing at all darling. It's just that you're never into physical contact. We're swell to hear our eerie daughter is evolving, right Gomez?" My mother quirked her lips as she glanced down at my father.

"Right mia bella. The final thing for a healthy relationship is to go on dates. Anything can be a date as long as you two enjoy it. Now that's all the advice I can give you my storm cloud. Don't hesitate to ask for help because your mother and I have enough experience to be relationship counselors," my male parent provided support.

"I had plenty of help. Our discussion is over. I can't have Enid eavesdropping on us."

"Good thinking Wednesday. Before you leave, you might want to tell the others breakfast is ready. Your father and I made cinnamon tea with hazelnut filled croissants and jelly filled donuts," my towering mother declared.

"Okay," I uttered, leaving the living room.

I marched back to my bedroom hurriedly, assuming the blonde was outside of my room. Luckily, that's not the case. Enid was no longer coloring Thing's fingernails but her own. With her phone, music played while Thing danced to the ear aching sound. I listened to her humming the song as she concentrated painting her expanded, bright-colored claws.

Enid might have heard or seen me from the corner of her eyes because she greeted me, "Hi Wednesday! I'm just about finished with my nails. Would you like to join me and Thing on the sleeping bag?"

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt," my voice came out placated.

The lycanthrope stopped coating her nails and patted in front of her, gesturing to me to sit there. And I did so. Facing across the blue eyes beast crisscross, she continued applying nail polish to her last digit. I watched as she slathered the now acceptable lapis blue on her pinky. The rest of Enid's nails were nearly dried and appeared shiny.

"I'm all settled. It's your turn to paint yours Wednesday," Sinclair held out her razor sharp hand.

I brought my left hand out and placed it over Enid's. She cautiously grasped my wrist and tugged it closer to her. With the cap unscrewed from the nail polish, the she-wolf took the cap off attached with a tiny brush covered in dark paint. She hovered it over my thumb and pressed the brush against it, spreading the color. I ignored the music playing and chose to begin a conversation.

"My father and mother made us cinnamon tea with bread for breakfast. Is that something you are willing to eat?" I considerately asked.

"Definitely. Whatever you or your family makes, I'll eat it," the werewolf says gratefully.

"I figured. I have a proposition I'd like to share with you," I had a plan in mind thanks to my parents.

"What is it exactly?" Enid curiously interrogated.

"You and I will be having a small picnic on the hill in the afternoon."

"Wait... seriously?" The lycan could not believe what I said.

"Yes," I simply replied.

"Is this a date?"

"It is. Our first was ruined. We can make it up by having our own quality time without any disturbance," I added.

"I can't imagine Wednesday Addams wanting to go on a date with someone incompatible such as myself," Enid held her head high as she stared at me.

"You're a very tolerable person to me. Also, it won't kill me to moderately change," I made known.

"That's nice of you to say. I am super stoked that you planned a date for us! Should I help you set it up or is it something you'll do alone?" The innocent beast excitedly inquired.

"Thing and Lurch will set it up once I tell them about it. I suppose we shall do it at three o'clock. The weather today seems adequate," I suggested.

"Sounds perfect! I can't wait!" The blonde smiled while finishing painting the last two fingernails left on my left hand.

It took a full minute for Sinclair to complete plastering nail polish on my left hand. Less than five minutes is what it took for the female to finish my other hand. I can see she is an expert at painting nails and precise at it as well. It looked clean and professionally done.

"Wow. You look really pretty with black nails. It really suits you and your character," Enid complimented.

"I thought it would be horrendous on me, but I changed my mind. Thank you... for the commendation and coating my fingernails black," I gazed longingly at the woman across from me.

"No need to thank me Wens. Whatever I do for you, it's out of lo- um I-I mean the kindness of my heart. Yeah... that," the she-wolf frantically stumbled on her words with a tint of redness crawling on her face.

"What an odd dog you are, Sinclair. Nevertheless, I will be downstairs, enjoying my cup of tea," I stood from the floor.

"I'll join you in a little bit," Enid notified as she cleaned up and began packing her nail supplies away.

"Do not take too long," was the last thing I informed the girl before heading downstairs to the dining room.

——————————

"Omg! This is super duper delicious. I could have this as my breakfast everyday. It's way better than when Wednesday and I went to Weathervane's Cafe and Bakery," Enid announced contently while dipping her croissant in the mug.

"Why, you're too kind Enid. There's plenty of leftovers in the kitchen if you'd like," my mother reminded her.

"Thank you again Morticia," the creature beamed politely.

"So you and Wednesday went to Weathervane. Sounds to me like you didn't enjoy the place," my father uttered neutrally.

"It wasn't the food or drinks. They were okay. It was one of the workers that ruined mine and Wednesday's friendly date," Enid swirled her mug around.

I decided to jump in the gossip, "Tyler treated her unfairly. Making her pay for her goods and allowing me to not pay for anything. Not only that, but he tried to grab my hand when I wanted him gone. Fortunately, Enid prevented Tyler from doing so. We even told him that we're engaged to each other. Next time, he'll step away from us if we ever see that fool again."

"My... If anyone were to touch my Tish, I would saw both their hands and hang them upside down until they go crazy," my father said his thoughts aloud.

"Tell me about it. My claws came out of anger when I clenched his hand. I was pretty upset that he was bugging Wednesday when she clearly didn't want to associate with him," the wolf told us what she felt on that certain day.

"Now that's what I call protectiveness. Good on you for standing up for my daughter," the man praised the blonde.

"Thank you! I'll continue being protective of Wednesday. Even if she doesn't need me, I will stick with her till the very end."

"You're a great living soul my dear. I think of you as Gomez, minus the weirdness," my tall mother claimed.

"I appreciate your compliment Morticia," Enid gestured her gratitude.

"Anytime Enid."

——————————

"You weren't kidding when you said the weather is adequate. I love it when it's sunny," the lycanthrope remarked casually.

"My favorite weather is thunderstorms," I verbalized bluntly.

The two of us were outside of the house and strolled to the hill. Lurch and Thing had already set up the picnic like I told them to after breakfast. I made sure they bought groceries worthy to be in a picnic. My main focus is Enid's reaction. I'm following what my father had listed when it comes to building a relationship with the woman I can accept.

"Isn't there something else besides dark or scary that you like?" Enid queried.

You.

"I can't think of anything. When I do, you will be the first to know," I voiced reverently.

"Okay!" The blonde flashed a smile.

As we neared the perceptible picnic up the small hill, I planned ahead to express my regret to Enid.

"Before we begin our rendezvous, there's something I want to clear up. I'd like to apologize for my behavior in the beginning when we first met. I wasn't sociable however that was modified after I found you congenial. You are required to know I'm comfortable and tranquil whenever we're together," I poured my repellent emotions out.

"You don't have to apologize, although I will accept your apology any day. That's just you being you. I can handle someone as stubborn as you," the werewolf made a smug expression.

"You're fortuitous I'm not stubborn to you as much."

"I'm glad," she chuckled lightly.

I sighed silently in relief now that we know we are not holding any grudges against one another. Enid and I ultimately made it to our destination. A black and white checkered blanket is laid on the dead grass with multiple trays of food, beverages, and silverwares. Both of us sat on the thick quilt and began removing the lids, revealing fruits, varieties of cheese, crackers, and a small pumpkin pie.

My eyes captured the way Enid's eyes lit up in amusement. She wasn't capable of containing her thrilled spirit. Seeing her this stimulated caused a tingling sensation in my stomach. There's no need for me to worry how the wolf reacted to the arrangement. She is more than gruntled.

Sinclair and I gathered what we could eat on our plate and enjoyed ourselves. We talked about each other more in depth which I preferred. Being able to learn new information about Enid will help me perceive her hobbies, interests, and what she enjoys so I can develop our connection further.

Soon enough, the woman and I finished our lunch and chose to lie on our backs, ogling at the sky. We chatted for a little bit before the conversation died down. We went on to scan the sky for anything eye-catching. Quickly, I was no longer interested in watching the clouds float by. Preferably, I whirled my head to the werewolf who had a captivating, huge grin.

"You're extra smiley today. Why is that?" I curiously wondered.

"It's because of you and our date. You don't know how much this means to me. Not only that but how much I needed it. I was isolated from the world, and my parents wouldn't let me date anyone. They wanted me to wait until they found someone for me, and it happened. Though, I'm not mad about it. You're entertaining and engrossing to hang around with. I'm happy being right next to you," Enid sincerely summarized.

I swear this girl will be the death of me. She's making me suffer internally with the way my heart skips a beat for her. Especially when my face catches on fire from her wholehearted statements. I would kill and die for Enid. Anyone who dares to try and bat an eye at her or lays an atom on her will never be found alive again.

I turned my head back and sat myself up on the checkered blanket. Enid did the same with a puzzled face. I dug in my pocket to search for my ring that I've been carrying around with me ever since the creature handed it to me. After feeling touch my hand, I took it out of my pocket. I fully rotated to face the blonde.

"Here," I tenderly pulled her wrist that laid on her lap towards me.

With her hands relaxed, I took my ring and dropped it into the palm of her limb. I released my grasp while the she-wolf inspected the jewelry handed to her. She tilted her head in confusion.

"Why did you give me your ring back?"

I held my left hand out with my fingers spread out.

"I'm offering you to put the ring on my finger," I indicated.

"Are you sure?" The werewolf made sure I wouldn't regret my choice.

"I am. Put it on before I decide otherwise," I commanded impatiently.

"Right! Sorry," Sinclair squeaked as she hurriedly took the ring and held onto my hand.

She then placed my ring finger inside on the gold ring opening. Enid pushed it far enough until it stopped near my knuckle. That's when the ring blinged with the sunlight hitting it. Turns out it goes well on my hand.

"You and I are matching now!" The lycan proclaimed happily.

"Yes, we are. I like it," I admitted.

"I do too," the beast revealed.

After a swift moment of us sitting side by side, we cleaned everything up before strolling back to the manor. The date turned out to be a success in my book because Enid remained grinning for the rest of the day. A sight I will never get tired of. Later, it became dark. Dinner had passed, and it was time for me to sleep.

I had updated my chapter and proofread what I needed before getting ready to lay in bed. Enid had already washed up and slid into the covers of my bed, watching her phone as it charged. While in the bathroom, I prepared myself to ask Enid a harmless and simple question. It will catch her off guard no doubt. There's nothing to lose.

I left the restroom and headed to my bed. I sat down on the mattress and put my legs under the blanket. Instead of laying down, I stayed sitting upright. That is when Enid stopped watching her phone and looked at me with lips curled up. I stared back and figured it would be the chance to tell her what I needed.

"Enid. I have a question regarding us sleeping on the same bed, but first, I must fill you in on something that you are not aware of."

"What is it, Wednesday?" Enid rolled onto her side to get a good view of me.

"When I woke up this morning, we... cuddled. You held onto me," I spoke softly.

The werewolf's eyes went wide in a panic.

"We did!? Oh my gosh Wednesday! I'm so sorry! I like to cuddle in my sleep, but that was never my intent to snuggle you. Geez, Wens. You should've kicked me or elbowed my chest at least. If you want, I can go back to sleeping on the floor again," the woman panicked and turned a dark red.

"I'm not letting you back on the floor, Enid. I didn't mind you cuddling me. Which is why I demand you to hold me while we sleep together," I felt myself become flustered right after I requested Enid to embrace me.

"I-I uh... if that's what you really want, then your wish is my command," the blonde answered without question.

I nodded before turning off the lamp and sliding down into the covers. I laid down and scooted close enough to Enid for her to wrap an arm around my hips. I can feel her face close to the back of my head, making the organ in the middle of my chest want to explode. I was grateful enough that my room is completely dark so Enid wouldn't notice my face and ears beyond scarlet red.

"Is... this okay?" I heard the creature whisper to be positive that I am fine.

"I-It is," I shyly replied, trying to relax my heart.

"Okay. Good night Wens," she breathed out.

"Good night, il mia cucciola," I muttered faintly.

I struggled to sleep since my mind was racing with thoughts about the lycanthrope girl. However, the warmth and coziness Enid provided drew me to feel sleepy. In a timely manner, my eyes felt heavy, and I couldn't hold it open anymore. Easily, I shut my eyes and fell soundly asleep, dreaming about my favorite werewolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 2.6K 34
A little Emma/Enid appreciation here. Cos she's a softie and she's mad cute. Imagines with both Emma and Enid will be found here.
26.2K 928 13
Wednesday hates her routine being disturbed just as much as she hates an injury caused, in part, by a giant dog. No; she found she hated that stupid...
57.3K 1.1K 99
Moving to Nevermore wasn't what Wednesday Addams expected until she met with the bubbly walking rainbow, Enid Sinclair. p/s: please bear with me . En...
2.3K 76 15
Wednesday's lips curled into a mischievous grin, "Perhaps our little devils would like to hear a tale of when I explored ancient crypts, and vanquish...