Glass Made of Diamond | Blue...

By Blasphemer_Amon

Ego took a look at the file he was given. In it was filled with someone called 'Ose Leon'. 'Ose Leon. Age-17... More

Author's Note:
Chapter2: Team W
Chapter3: Team V vs Team W
Chapter4: The Artist
Chapter5: Isagi vs Leon
Chapter6: Exhausted
Chapter7- Second Selection
Chapter8: Butterfly Effects
Chapter9: Despair
Chapter10: Awakening
Chapter11- Bathhouse encounter
Chapter12: Barou Shoei
Chapter13: Devour
Chapter14: Anti-Combo

Chapter1: Blue Lock

2.7K 88 10
By Blasphemer_Amon

Arc1; Chapter1

"Angelo, Danny, here's the mail for you two." Their mother, Lovida said as soon as the brothers stepped foot into the house.

"Welcome home." Ose Kyosuke, the father, and husband of Lovida spared them a glance and went back to reading his newspaper. Today was a rare day he was home.

Father Ose was usually busy with his work and only came back until it was midnight or spent the night outside.

Don't think that mother Ose was free of faults either. Mother Ose was a popular model, and a real superstar. She was even more busy than father Ose. Her time was usually given to overseas.

"Hubby, hubby, our superstars have arrived!" Grandma Ose slapped Grandpa Ose's arm.

Grandpa Ose rubbed his arm and said, "You woman, don't you think I didn't see them!?"

"What kind of tone are you talking with me Ose Shintaro!?"

"I AM SORRY, I AM SORRY!"

Grandma Ose went after Grandpa Ose with the rolled newspaper father Ose was previously reading.

Father Ose sighed as the two old people acted like children and ran around in the living room.

"Father, Mother, Grandma, Grandpa." Leon greeted, a hand to the wall as he took off his sneakers.

"WE ARE HOME!!!" Compared to the first child, the second child was more rowdy.

"Come in, come in!" Grandma Ose regained all of her composure facing her grandchildren. Grandpa Ose sulked at the sight, a bump or two spotted on his head.

Leon looked toward them. Grandma Ose's full name was Ose Hana. Her maiden name was Okita Hana, descended from the old Okita household. Even now with her head full of silver hair, Grandma Hana was an elegant and poised lady, unless Grandpa Ose was with her.

Grandpa Ose was just Ose Shintaro. No honor, no rich, just an ordinary poor family's boy taking care of the hot spring. From the legends, Grandpa Ose and Grandma Ose got along like cats and dogs.

As for how they fell in love, the legend got blurred. Grandpa Ose's speech was, 'How we fell in love? Haha, easy answer! One day, your Grandma couldn't hold on out for long with my irresistible charms and confessed her undying love to me!' and promptly got hit with a fan on the head by Grandma Ose, 'Nonsense, you old fag!'.

Even at 68 years old, Grandma Ose's small back was perfectly straight, her kimono always tidy, and her wrinkles and silver head just served to make her more beautiful.

On the other hand, Grandpa Ose's appearance was sloppy, his back hunched, and always blunt.

Leon had no idea how or why Grandma Ose fell for him. Despite their almost constant battering, Leon could see and hear and feel love in their interaction.

Love makes no sense.

That was what Leon thought.

And confusing.

Father Ose, Ose Kyosuke was a motorcycle enthusiast, but his talent lay in photography. He wanted to create motorcycles himself, however, he could not.

At year xxxx, he imported motorcycles from overseas and resold them in Japan, in a need of some quick cash, he made do as a freelance cameraman, and that was when he met with Lovida White.

Now, Ose Lovida, a popular model that got other hots at the age of 37, and Ose Shintaro, a motorcycle lover who moved onto hotels and resorts, were very busy.

Busy enough to leave their children in the care of their grandparents more often than not.

Leon never resent his parents; he was just closer to his grandparents than his parents. However, the same can't be said for his younger brother, David.

David, even until now, was childish, immature, and spoiled rotten by his big brother. It was apparent that David and Leon had a strong bond. They were together since birth. They were twins after all.

Seeing as his younger brother opened his mouth while glaring at their parents, Leon gave a warning, "Davy, no."

David, nicknamed 'Davy' by Leon, visibly wilted, opened and closed his mouth after and after, again and again, and finally, he conceded.

He humped, put his arms over his chest, and looked away from Leon, both of them still in the 'taking off shoes' area. Leon gently ruffled David's curly hair, knowing that it was enough to make him turn back to normal, standing on tip-toes due to their high difference even though they were twins.

Leon was not wrong, David's face brightened and happy noises escaped him. After Leon walked to the sofa in the living room, David eagerly followed after him like a puppy.

In his eyes, there was no one other than his brother right now. Not even his father whom he had a subtle or unsubtle grudge or their grandparents whom he dearly loved.

Leon sat on the sofa and gave his father a nod, while Mother Ose came and gave two envelopes to Leon.

He leaned back on the sofa with his right leg put over his left leg, David clinging to his side like a koala, warped his arms around Leon's waist, and had his head over Leon's, peeped the envelopes over his shoulders.

He opened the first one on the top, which was addressed to 'Ose Leon'.

Dear, Ose Leon.... Blah blah blah..... We invited you to take part in player improving project Blue Lock.........blah blah blah...........................From Japanese Football Association.

Leon's eyes widened, caught off guard. He thought his friend from overseas was sending him another letter. He got this and he was not expecting this.

David began to shake him from the side, blabbering excitedly, the whole family surrounded them, interested. Leon was in his own little world and didn't hear what they were saying. However, he could see his grandmother extending her hand toward him.

As they were very familiar with each other, Leon handed his mail to her. With suspicion in his mind, Leon opened another envelope, just, this one was addressed to his brother.

Yes, his suspicions were correct. This one was the same. However, it was for his brother.

Leon gave this one to David, who was so excited over Leon's mail that he didn't read another mail with him, which was supposed to be for him. Idiot, idiot Davy. Leon remarked fondly.

They thought for a long time (read: 'instant' for David) and had decided to go to this Blue Lock thingie which they had never heard of before and honestly, sounded suspicious.

Though Grandma Ose pulled her connections to make sure that this is a legitimate thing and not the suspicious people scheming to kidnap his dear grandchildren as Grandpa Ose dubbed it.

The next day, the brothers headed for the location written in the mail.

They took the train, and walked a little more, and with that, they reached a big building. They (read: Leon) double-checked the written address and the building address.

Only after Leon was completely sure this was the right place, David bounced off after him.

On the way, Leon stayed quiet as David blew his ears off. Since they embarked from their house.

When the door was opened, a heavy and oppressive atmosphere, almost like the wind, washed over them. Gazes from everywhere stayed on their bodies.

Leon, eyes bored, paid no mind. He glanced to his right where David was. He knew that look. David, with an aura of his own around him, trembled, excited by the almost murderous intent headed toward them.

Leon tugged David's sleeve and caught his attention. After that, he motioned for his younger brother to walk after him and stay close to him, and David did. Leon felt eyes trailing him every second, every move he made.

Even though his poker face didn't break, Leon shuddered inwardly. Almost as if those gazes sweeping him from top to bottom were licking him.

Once he and David were back to back with the wall, David scowled and put Leon behind him. Leon didn't object, and the eyes finally disappeared.

Leon closed his eyes and leaned on the wall, hugging his backpack at the front.

He waited, waited, and waited.

Clack. A sound went off, and Leon understood that everything had started. He opened his eyes to the darkness. A hand, a familiar hand took a hold of his hand.

"Nii-Nii?" A whisper.

"Davy." He squeezed the hand back.

"What d'ya thin' they gonn' do?"

Sweet, dear sweet, and foolish, foolish yet sly Davy liked to act coquettish to his dear brother.

Just as Leon was about to reply, the world plunged into the light once again. With his free hand, Leon shielded his eyes, eyelashes fluttering to adapt.

Beside them, a boy stared at Leon, mesmerized, as if time had stopped for him. Leon, observant, naturally, felt the gaze.

"Hi." He said.

The boy went red.

David scowled, another bug.

He was just about to roll his sleeves, but Leon stopped him with a lifted hand . David reverted back to his usual scheme, pouting to get his brother's attention.

In addition to pouting, he even blew bubbles this time. However, Leon did not give into him this time.

Interested, he inquired.

"What is your name?"

His head tilted to the side, he stared at the mess of a poor boy.

Spluttering, the boy said, "Yu-Yukimiya Kenyu."

There was something about the boy's eyes that caught Leon's attention. No, it was not the cheesy starry eyes filled with light, or bright eyes, or whatnot.

His eyes... they looked like they were about to be ruined soon.

And the boy– Yukimiya also seemed to know it.

And yet...

He came to this place which was described as 'Player Improvement Project'.

Soon to be blinded yet determined.

Leon liked him.

Smiling, Leon extended his hand forward. "Nice to meet you Yukimiya-kun, I'm Ose Leon. You can call me Leon."

"Yukimiya-kun?" Yukimiya was in a daze again, faintly, Leon thought that Yukimiya was an airhead with head in the clouds.

"Ah, I'm sorry!" Yukimiya woke up and gave his hand. His faintly trembling hand was caught firmly by Leon, and to his dismay, their hands parted after no more than a second.

"It's okay. By the way, this is my younger brother Ose David." Leon gestured to the taller boy who was very much taller than Leon although they were twins.

Yukimiya paid him a glance, readied to interact more with Leon.

At that moment, a thin and tall man who resembled bamboo walked on the stage and talked. And Leon's attention went to that man. And, Yukimiya finally understood what others he ridiculed in the past felt.

Yukimiya wanted to speak more with Leon. Yukimiya did not know why but Leon caught his attention the moment he appeared in his sight. It was as if all the light in this world gathered on Leon to make him the brightest star.

Yukimiya could not keep his eyes off him.

Ose Leon and Ose David. Nicknamed, 'Japan's bloody flower and his guardian', 'the flower and the snake', 'the beauty and the beast'. The titles sounded cliche but they were accurate.

Leon and David, the half-blood brothers, who didn't know them? They were the ones who brought forth the era of dual-strikers. The bloody flower and its thorns.

Everyone sought Leon's attention.

However, the boy was apathetic and aloof.

Like a god, unreachable.

And Yukimiya had heard that he had a god complex. And he wouldn't mind being stepped on by him.

Wait, am I gay–

All of a sudden, Yukimiya was having a gay panic.

Somehow, Yukimiya almost passed the whole speech thing with his head thinking is he or is he not gay, if not for Leon's rescue.

Sigh... Leon grabbed his newest acquaintance's shoulders to bring his head back from the clouds. "Yukimiya-kun?"

"Ah?" Yukimiya reacted dumbly and he wanted to bash his head in with the nearest wall.

"That Ego or whatever guy is saying pretty important things, you might want to listen."

"Okay." His brain malfunctioned again, facing that pretty face and beautiful eyes. Okay, Yukimiya was officially gay.

When everyone started running for some reason, he followed mechanically.

When Leon sat in one of the seats, he attempted to follow–

"Humph!"

–Just for him to get cockblocked by his crush's younger brother.

David glared at him the whole time as he instead sat himself behind Leon.

And he did not smile slash smirk when David's head was hit by Leon.

It was a pity that he did not seat himself in front of Leon instead. Maybe he could have stared at him and gotten blessed had he made better decisions in his life.

Time seemed to go faster as Yukimiya was daydreaming about him and Leon falling in love and dating and marrying each other and kissing in front of David's face and their first night with each other–

Screech—

The bus stopped and his head bumped with the seat in front of him. Somehow, he felt like it was David's fault.

~~~

Author Note:

In case you are confused:

Angelo is Leon's nickname at home;

Danny is David's nickname at home;

Davy is Leon's nickname of David

Lastly, Leon is the main character, not David

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 953 14
in which 300 high school students aged between 15 and 18 are embarked on a project that was launched in japan to create the best soccer player. Or In...
364K 17.7K 56
(No longer in Hiatus but there will be periodic breaks in between batches of chapters I publish since I need more and more material to go on.) Credi...
84.2K 3.5K 32
"𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥-𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨. 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙧, �...
86.9K 4.4K 15
Who would have expected the egoist himself, Ego Jinpachi, to have a kid? No one, that's who. She was a near carbon copy of him. However, from her app...