Me and You

By booksbyyourfav

An average high school love story. More

Character aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHP
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 11

1.1K 33 29
By booksbyyourfav

Gabriella Valentini

"All right losers it's time to play y'all's favorite game ... Dirty Jenna. If you don't know the rules there, simple, pull from the stack to get your dare, do the dare or take five shots , if you knock over the stand you take shots, everybody got it ? perfect!'' Tyler announces through the mic.

It was Friday night and Cat and I were at a party that Knight invited us to earlier this week.

It's been a vibe since we got here. The boys were all busy doing their own things. Marc was away for family, Rem was scouting a school as well as Seb. Noah was the only one who was still here except he decided against partying due to him having a game tomorrow.

"alright first up let's have Audrey"  the crowd cheers for the tall brunette as she pushed her self off the counter.

The girl walks up to the stack of blocks and pulls out a simple piece. She reads her dare and laughs before heading over to Tyler and pulling him into a full make out session. which made almost everyone get loud. Once they cut it out, Tyler took her piece and read it aloud.

"Kiss the Game Leader, Ahh best dare there ever was." he says, sighing contently. " All right, next let's have our favorite volleyball player pull Miss.Tini herself," he says with a sly smirk.

"You're gonna be in trouble stink" Cat said grinning at me. Wasn't hard to tell she was a little tipsy but who was I to judge when I was just as bad.

"who gone check me ? '' I say before walking up to the stack.

I pull the bottom middle piece and it slid out perfectly. I flip it over and the dare reads "Give someone a lap dance." I chuckle a bit thinking of how my Freckles would feel about this.

He's not gonna be happy ! AT ALL

It's just a dare he'll be fine. He probably won't even find out.

I take the Jenga piece to Tyler before grabbing Knight and pulling him to a chair that was in the center of the game.

"Que the music Tyler" I yell out while pulling my pants leg up a little, for more wiggle room.

The song began and I smirk realizing he had put on Wild Side by Normani. I start off hovering over Knight's lap slightly rotating my hips. I am faced towards crowd, so Knight technically has the best seat in the house. Once the song got to the bridge I drop down onto him and rotated back up, kinda like I was riding him.

Marc's gonna actually kill me

The crowd was going crazy as I continue to twerk and tease. That only hypes me up more, I was soon bent over in front of him slightly, throwing it back to the rhythm of the beat. Before I knew it he was darn near dry humping me from behind.

Marc's gonna kill him

I could feel myself smiling like an idiot, blame it on the liquor who would've thought Knight would have a waistline like that. The sound of people chanting and the flashes of their phones was only encouraging the both of us. We were moving in sync to the beat of the song, having a great time.

"Alright Alright, that's enough you two.... jeez it's like watching porn" Tyler says in the mic after stopping the music.

Everyone instantly falls into laughter. Knight and I make our way back to where we were sitting and the look on Cat's face tells me everything I need to know.

i'm definitely dead

"Noah's on the way to get us" Cat says as she takes another shot of tequila. She pours another and handed it to me. "Your gonna need it, babe"

I sigh before throwing it back

"That was so much fun Cat oh my gosh." im a giggling mess.

" I could tell Tini, shoot you was eating it up too hun" she says giggling as well.

"mm Marc's gonna have my head.". i sigh sadly

"He sure is, now let's go you two" a familiar voice rang behind us

Cat and I jump at the sound of Noah's voice.

"Babyy you're hereee!" Cat screams over the music before jumping up to give him a hug.

They were now dating exclusively and disgustingly cute.

"Don't baby me right now you're in trouble and so are you Gabbi" he lectures looking at both of us like we were two bad toddlers.

I groan before grabbing my things and quickly telling Knight goodbye.

We all walk our way out of the crowded house and jump in the car. As soon as we got in Marc was calling Noah

"Please do not answer that Noah" i beg slightly sobering up at the sight of my favorite boy's name.

Could he really be upset at me? We weren't necessarily in a committed relationship, granted I shouldn't have gone full on stripper on Knight. I would've kept it cute, buttt Marc is not my boyfriend, but I know we aren't just regular friends.

"Sorry sis." he says right before picking up the call.

"Is she with you now ?" Marc asks in a voice that sends chills down my spine and not in a good way.

"She is and she can hear you" Noah answers back. Before pulling off in the direction of my house.

Traitor

" Gabriella, che cazzo! Cosa stavi pensando! Se non capisci che ucciderò il tuo fidanzatino" He spoke, oddly calm. He had to be livid. Marc never curses at or around me.

(Translation: Gabriella, what the actual f*** ! What were you thinking! Do you not understand that I will kill your little boyfriend )

I could feel my eyes clouding with tears. All of sudden I couldn't feel the liquor courage I was feeling a few minutes ago.

"Mi dispiace Frecks, mi stavo solo divertendo, non era niente di serio" i spoke back softly.

(Translation: I'm sorry Frecks, I was only having fun, it wasn't anything serious.)

stupid

"Non voglio sentirlo adesso Gabriella, lo sai meglio, lo sai molto meglio. Non voglio nemmeno parlarti in questo momento. Ci vediamo quando torno."

( Translation: I don't wanna hear that right now Gabriella, you know better you know way better. I don't even wanna speak to you right now. I'll see you when I get back.)

My breath stops at his choice of words, that's a whole five days from now, I could feel my tears rolling down my face at this point. Marc has never been upset with me before.

" Mi dispiace, Marc" I quickly say back. hoping he would say he forgave me, but he didn't.

"Thanks for picking her up, Noah." he quickly says before hanging up the phone.

at least he cares about you

" Sorry Tini, but I had too" Noah says glancing at me back at me

I slump down further into the seat and cry like a kid.

we pull up to my house about 5 minutes later and all headed inside. Cat and I go upstairs to shower and change into pjs while Noah goes down to the basement.

Once Cat and I are changed we head down to the basement and lay out on the couch that was in my cave.

I had papa make me my own personal "man cave" which included a flat screen, a small kitchen as well as a couch that could for at least 5 people depending on size and height.

Noah covers us up before sliding in behind Cat.

"On your side, Gabbi don't need you choking on your own throw up." Noah states firmly.

The boys always took care of us, well actually we all took care of each other. Anytime we would party two people would always stay somewhat sober just so they could regulate everyone else. I love my friend.

"I love you guys." i say

" We love you too Tini, now go to sleep please" Noah says back

I turn on my side and close my eyes. I want nothing more than for this night to be over.

It was after dinner, and I was now in my room showering and getting ready for bed, when my phone started blowing up with notifications.

Must be Rella drunk texting me I thought with a slight smile on my face. I miss her.

I've been in Italy for about three days now, for a family trip. My nonno and nonna are renewing their vows. They've been married for forty years. They got together when my nonna was 19 and my nonno was 23. I loved my grandparents. They spoiled my brother and I more than anyone else. They let us do whatever we wanted as long as it wasn't anything out of pocket.

I grab my phone and see a couple of texts from Rem and a text from Noah. I click on Rem's first.

REM
Have you been on IG ?

Rem
Don't kill her when you see it, i'm sure she out of it or something

Noah
Bro, im going to pick her and Cat up now, I don't know what she was thinking

What ?

I quickly make my way over to Instagram and click on the first story I see, which is a school tea page.

All I see is drunk kids partying and someone kissing Tyler. I click through the story and see a bunch of nothing till I see something that makes my blood boil like acid.

My Gabriella getting dry humped by none other than the dude I like the least Knight Chessington.

As I continue to watch stories from the party, I see multiple things that make me want to book a flight back to the states immediately.

Does she think this is a joke? Like what the actual hell. She gets upset because I dropped a girl off at home but here she is dang near riding a dude that she knows like her. What kind of fucked up shit is that.

I close out of instagram and call Rem.

"Remington I swear im gonna kill him"

"No you're not" , he says chuckling a lil

"Yes I am cause why tf is he humping my girlfriend like they're in some porno"

"First, she's not technically your girlfriend"

I cut him off before the words could fully leave his mouth

"Bullshit, yes she is whether she knows it or not. She's really playing with me right now like I won't fuck her up." I start to pace the floor. It was almost like my mind couldn't grasp what was happening.

" Mar you really mad huh?"

"Yeah I'm mad I'm pissed."

"Well I'm pretty sure its nothing, she looks drunk anyway so don't go to hard on her Marc."

"It doesn't matter if she's drunk, Rem knows better. She's playing with me, and if she keeps on she will be single for real."I stress. Being drunk is never an excuse.

"Period know your worth king" so sassy

This idiot

"I gotta go call Noah and make sure he picked her up, ill talk to you later"

"ight gang"

I called Noah and was able to talk to her for a second before I realized how upset I actually was. After the call I turned my phone off and went to bed.

Next day

"Marcy what's up with you?" Millie asks.

I love my little brother. It's like he can read my emotions on my face. Which I never understood because being raised by a powerful family it's important to have a good poker face, but somehow he always knew.

"It's Tini," I say, shaking my head "She literally just told me she wanted to be in a relationship, but she was giving a guy that likes her a lap dance." I exhale.

"Yikes, I saw that and it was more like dry humping but that's besides the point. We all know its you and Tini. She was obviously intoxicated." He starts, but I cut him off

"That's not an excuse Milly '' I stress. I was tired of hearing people saying that. I don't care that Tini was drunk, she knows what's right and what's not.

"You're right brother" he says with his hands up in defense. " So what are you gonna do about it? You could be mad all you want or let her know what the deal is, y'all can be exclusive or y'all could not be." He shrugs as if it were simple.

"Your brother is right. Either you put your claim out for everyone to know or you don't. Truly you can't be upset with Valentini, she is not your woman and you are not her man." My dad chimed in as he walks by the room.

I let out a groan. My feelings are hurt, because they are right. As much as I like to think she is, but Tini Is not my woman. She could do whatever she wanted; she was a free woman after all.

ooooop 👀 thoughts?

SHOUTOUT TO MY TWO BABES WHO GAVE ME FEEDBACK ON THE CHP 😘😘😘🥹🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8K 52
๐š†๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›.
2.4K 190 33
give it a chance
100K 3.8K 20
๐™ฝ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ณ๐™พ- ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.