đ–ŗ𝖴𝖭𝖭𝖤đ–Ģ đ–ĩ𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖮𝖭 ♱...

By mommytauriel

-𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 "𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮đĢ đ¯đĸ𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰đĸđĨđĨ 𝐟đĸ𝐧𝐝" the la... More

𝘛𝘜𝘕𝘕𝘌𝘓 𝘝𝘐𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕
they don't know about us
my besties aethelstan and cynlaef
the voice of my love
healing hands
teasing is another form of love
eisa & aethelstan abc headcanons (sfw)
promised to another p1
promised to another p2
Small Finan concept
promised to another p3
attractive things sihtric does.
attractive things finan does.

thunder and tipsy confessions

1.2K 14 2
By mommytauriel

pairing: finan x female! reader | genre: fluff, drunk confessions, idk tbh | warnings: small fear of thunder, just so much fluff, kissing | wc: 2k |

synopsis: with the help of some ale, finan finds the courage to tell you how he feels.

request: no but it's for my bestie Lexi 😙

note: i love finan sm, he's the best. This is kinda rushed so i blame that if this totally sucks. now i can start working on some requests!

Finan wouldn't say he was drunk. No, he would say he's 'Tipsy'. He was alone in his room at the inn, sitting at the creaky wood table, drinking the ale the over friendly woman left him. He couldn't go out to the alehouse and drink with others. The weather outside was bad, the wind was loud and so was the rain and thunder. He couldn't drink with uhtred, sihtric, Osferth or you because you all had retired to your rooms. Getting some much-needed rest.

They had rode into the town earlier, having to stop because of the weather. Uhtred wasn't happy about losing another day of riding but he knew his men and you needed the rest. Finan was tired all day but couldn't fall asleep when he laid down. So, he resorted to drinking, not the smartest idea, but he needed something to do. And the more he drank and the louder the thunder got, the more he thought of you.

You wouldn't say you were afraid of the thunder. You just aren't fond of the loud noises. You tried to sleep but you couldn't find peace in the sound of the storm. So, you just laid in the surprisingly comfortable bed, your eyes not leaving the lit fireplace. Your eyes were struggling to keep open and every time they would close, and you felt yourself drifting off to sleep, only for the loud thunder to wake you up.

It was only when the thunder quitend when you felt yourself drift off again only to be awakened again. But this time it wasnt by the thunder, no it was from someone knocking on your door. Your eyes fluttered open, and you let out a frustrated groan that was covered by the sound of the rain. You sit up and fling the warm blankets off your legs, your bare feet touching the cold floor as you rush to the door. You unlock it and swing the heavy wood door open.

In front of you stood a grinning Finan, clad in green sleeveless tunic and brown trousers. Finan's eyes lit up when you opened the door, and he couldn't stop his eyes from raking over your body. You were leaning against your door, dressed in a large white blouse that stopped before your knees, the top string of the blouse untied. Finan quickly brings his eyes back to your face, his cheeks becoming flushed at the sight of you.

"Are you okay?" You question him, emphasizing you. You watched with tired eyes as he slightly swayed before leaning against the door frame. He definitely has been drinking you think to yourself.

"I'm a tad bit tipsy" Finan chirped, his hand coming up to scratch at his beard-covered chin, his eyes not leaving yours. "Just a tad" You repeat his words as you tilt your head, the look on your face showing that you did not believe him.

"Just a wee amount" Finan chuckles, bringing his pointer finger and his thumb close together in a pinch; almost touching. You felt your lips twitch up in amusement at his actions, he was cute when he was tipsy.

"What are you doing here Finan?" You ask with a tired smile.

"I wanted to make sure you are okay, i know how much ya hate the thunder" Finan smiles, a hint of worry in his eyes. He could tell that you didn't get any sleep from the tiredness in your eyes. While he was silently worrying about you, you were silently freaking out by the fact that he remembered your fear and checked on you.

"I'm okay, jus tired that's all" you said with a shy smile, hoping that he wouldn't notice how flustered you are by his words.

"Well, if ya ask nicely, a handsome Irish man is more than willing to join you in your bed" He flirts with a coquettish wink, leaning closer to you. His eyes subtly looking over your figure again, he had to stop himself from putting his hand on your waist and pulling you close to him.

"Well, if you find one, send him my way, will you?" You bantered with a teasing smile, leaning closer to him as well, your blouse moving as well; showing him a clear view of your collarbone that he just wanted to lean down and press kisses against. Finan hides his smirk at the sight and brings his eyes back up to your face.

"Well, you're just breaking my heart, gorgeous" Finan says with a dramatic gasp as he rests his hand on his heart. You rolled your eyes, but you couldn't stop the smile that spread across your face from his dramatics.

"Are you gonna let me in?" He says with a small smirk after a few moments of silence between the two of you. Finan's eyes raked over your face silently begging that you would let him in.

"You're not drinking my ale Finan" You joke as you step to the side letting him in. Finan laughs and steps inside of your room mumbling 'no promises'. You roll your eyes again and close and lock the door before turning around to face him.

You watched as Finan walked towards your bed, sitting down and leaning against your headboard. His eyes scanned over your room, it was almost identical to his, but your bed was far comfier. His eyes stopped on your side table, specifically the wood cup that was on it.

"One no more drinking and two get your nasty boots off my bed" You sigh in fake annoyance as you take the wooden cup of ale out of his hands, he did not need any more ale. Finan groans and tries to reach for the cup, but you move your arm away and the cup out of his reach. You send him a pointed look before turning around and walking over to the table by the fireplace to set the cup down. Finan's eyes shamelessly follow your figure.

"Why do you sound annoyed?" Finan groans, annoyed that he had to sit up, he pulls off his boots, letting them drop onto the wooden floor. His eyes watching as you walk closer to him, standing at the end of your bed.

"Because you're annoying me" You tease him as you climb into bed and under the sheets. You lay on your side facing Finan, watching as he gets under the blanket and lays on his side, facing you.

The fire was heating the room, protecting the two of you from the cold of the storm. The rain was getting heavier, and the wind was getting louder. You flinched and closed your eyes at the loud clap of thunder that startled you.

"The thunder won't hurt you ya know?" Finan said in a comforting tone, his eyes looking over your tired face. Your eyes flutter open, meeting Finan's brown eyes and before you could say anything he's already talking.

"I wouldn't let it," Finan whispered in a surprisingly soft tone.

"Oh? You're gonna fight the thunder for me?" You whisper back with a smile. Finan brings his hand up and tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear, his warm but rough hand brushing against your cheek, leaving goosebumps in his wake.

"I would fight anyone for you, you're worth fighting for" he declared in a serious tone, his eyes not leaving yours. You wanted yourself to believe his words, but you just couldn't, not only was he tipsy he also was naturally flirty, he said sweet things all the time.

"You're only saying this because you're tipsy" you sigh with a frown, averting your eyes from him to look down at the sheets. Finan frowns and brings his finger under your chin and softly tilts your head up to look into your eyes.

"I promise to you I'm not that tipsy, trust that my words are true...because they are," he promised sincerely. He watched as you opened your mouth to say something, only to close it because you didn't know what to say. You honestly didn't expect this to happen.

"I care for you y/n...so much. I was in my room, and I couldn't stop thinking about how I wanted to be in here with you, telling you that you were safe and that you didn't need to be scared because I would protect ya...i want to be here for you y/n, always."

"I know that it might be hard to trust my words, but I promise to ya that the ale just gave me the confidence to tell you how I feel" he said in a joking tone, starting to get nervous at the fact that you haven't said anything. He would like to think that he was prepared if you kicked him out of your bed and room, saying that you did not feel the same way, but he knew deep down that that would hurt more than any wound he could suffer from.

"Finan...i..." you mumbled; you truly didn't know what to say. You have known Finan for years, years of his sweet talking, his flirting, and years of having to tell yourself that he didn't mean it. That he didn't want you, but now he is here. Laying in your bed telling you all the things you have been wanting to hear.

"You don't have to say anything if you're not ready...i just wanted you to-" Finan's words get cut off when you lean forward and capture his lips in yours. The shock he felt from the kiss caused him to pause but he quickly kissed back, moving his hand to your waist and pulling you closer. He deepens the kiss when he feels your hand slide up to his nape, softly tugging at his hair making a grunt escape from his lips.

Finan smirks in the kiss and softly nips at your bottom lip before slowly pulling away from the kiss. During the kiss you somehow ended up leaning against him, your leg draped over his middle. Finan opens his eyes to see you already looking at him.

"Whoa gorgeous, i could get drunk off these lips" His voice was husky, his thumb rubbing over your bottom lip. You giggle at his words and kiss his cheek before laying back down, your head on his shoulder and your hand on his chest, absentmindedly fidgeting with his cross.

"I taste better than ale huh?" You say breathlessly with a smirk as you tilt your head to look at him. The fire and the moonlight peeking through the window was giving you the perfect view of Finan. He was so beautiful, you remember telling him that once, that he was beautiful. You were drunk and Finan had laughed and brushed it off, little did you know that he was freaking out on the inside and that that was all he thought about for the rest of the night.

"Ohh way better love" He laughs, his hand under the blanket resting on your bare thigh draped over his middle. If the amazing kiss the two of you just shared didn't have his heart beating out of your chest, the sight of you definitely did. You were nestled into his side, your beautiful eyes looking up at him, your lips still plump and red from the kiss. You looked so pretty like this.

"I care for you, Finan" You whispered, you watched as a wide grin spread across Finan's face. You really did care for him; you have for a while now. With your words you gave Finan your heart.

"Just promise that you won't regret this in the morning" you mumbled as you looked up at him, Finan sensed the worry in your tone, and he pulled you closer and looked down at you. He didn't like the sadness in your eyes, especially when this was supposed to be a happy moment. Finan leans down to kiss your forehead.

"The only thing I regret is that I didn't tell you sooner" he promises as he looks into your eyes, his hand on your thigh tracing random things on it leaving goosebumps. You tried to move your leg, trying to get away from the tickling feeling, but Finan doesn't let you, he just grabs your thigh and squeezes it gently.

"I promise y/n" he whispers in the shell of your ear, his lip brushing against it. You giggle at the ticklish feeling and hide your face in his neck making him laugh. God you were so cute he thought. You closed your eyes and felt yourself relax in his arms.

"The thunder seems to be gone" he said after a few moments of silence between the two of you. You were so caught up in your thoughts, all of them being about Finan, that you didn't even notice.

"You kept me safe" you joked as you snuggled closer to him if it was possible. Finan smiled and kissed your forehead. He would always keep you safe in any situation, you meant so much to him. He was so thankful that he found the courage to tell you how he felt tonight, because he didn't think he could have handled another night of you not being his and vice versa.

"Always"

 note: okay i kinda hate this, i don't think i paced this well at all. But nonetheless i hope you guys enjoyed it, comments, likes and reblogs are very much appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 157 39
Hello and welcome to my book of one-shots. Here you can read the amazing requests I have done form my Tumblr and I do take requests the fandoms very...
137K 1.7K 41
I absolutely love reading these so I thought I would write some myself. Requests are welcome.
6.4K 307 23
"I am a Noble Lady of Cent. If you would like to incur the wrath of my father and of Wessex after you have killed me, go ahead." â˜ŧ Finan x Fem. OC
48.6K 723 23
Just a bunch of Sonamy one shots from my Tumblr Account! This book will be updated every time I post a story on Tumblr! I do not own the characters...