WE FOUND EACHOTHER ๐Ÿค

By 1000moonlights

Pong and Tong's fanfic this is totally fictional don't take it seriously. More

:)
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2: Unexpected Connections
Chapter 3: The Sparks Ignite
Chapter 4: Navigating New Waters
Chapter 5: A New Dawn
Chapter 6: Building a Future
Chapter 7: A Bond Strengthened
Chapter 8: Standing Together
Chapter 9: Trials of Love
Chapter 10: Weathering the Storm
Chapter 11: Overcoming Insecurities
Chapter 12: Breaking Point
Chapter 13: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 14: Farewell and New Beginnings
Chapter 15: Rekindling Love
Chapter 16: A Promise for Forever final
Bonus Chapter: New Beginnings and Old Habits

Chapter 1: Crossing Paths

99 3 0
By 1000moonlights

Tong  was a man who had everything: fame, fortune, and the adoration of millions. A successful actor with a glittering career, he was best known for his portrayal of complex characters in popular dramas. But behind the spotlight and the glamorous life, Tong was a single father to a spirited six-year-old boy named Ratchanon (รัชนนท์) - Means "Royal joy." (YIM) Balancing his demanding career and fatherhood was a challenge he embraced with unwavering dedication.

Tong's latest ambition was to secure a role in the much-anticipated series KinnPorsche. The audition process was intense, drawing talents from all corners. On the day of his audition, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement and nerves at the audition hall.

Pong was among the hopefuls, though his circumstances were vastly different from Tong's. A talented Bass with a passion for music, Pong struggled to make ends meet. He worked tirelessly, taking every gig he could find, whether it was in small clubs or street performances. The opportunity to be a part of KinnPorsche was a beacon of hope for a better future.

Their paths crossed at the audition. Tong, with his striking presence, immediately drew the attention of everyone in the room. Pong couldn't help but notice him, feeling a pang of envy and admiration. As fate would have it, they were paired together for a scene reading. The chemistry between them was electric, each bringing out the best in the other.

After the audition, they found themselves in the same elevator. Tong, ever the gracious star, extended a friendly smile. "You were great in there. I'm Tong, by the way."

Pong, still starstruck, managed to respond. "I'm Pong. And thank you, you were amazing too."

Little did they know, this brief exchange was the beginning of something neither had anticipated.

.

.

.

I KNOW ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR I PUBLISHED ANYTHING HENCE I CHANGED THE STORY A LITTLE BIT. THIS IS ALL MY IMAGINATION DONT TAKE IT TO HEART

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
34.9K 197 8
this is just an intro of the 'KinnPorsche's characters. i haven't finish reading the novel yet so, some things can be a little inaccurate... sorry! (...