𝐒𝐥𝗼𝐰 𝐃𝗼𝐰𝐧 || 𝐆𝗺𝐤𝐱...

By mehhhtrin

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧', 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐛𝗼𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝗼𝐰𝐧." ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029

016

3.3K 183 72
By mehhhtrin

(i didnt proofread so if it don't make sense idc)
!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉ!!
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟖 𝐏.𝚳.
————————-

"ohhh, fuck!" kaizen watched zyaire moan as he twirled his lips around his tip. he had been teasing and edging zyaire for a couple of minutes. he loved the way zyaire begged to cum, it turned him on even more.

"you wanna nut, dada?" kaizen came up, his lips making a popping sound.

"y-yes, please." zyaire moaned, his throat becoming hoarse from how much he had been moaning. he threw his head back against the headboard, his legs trembling slightly.

"please, baby." he whimpered as kaizen slowly stroked his length. kaizen decided to give zyaire some relief, he went back down and sped up his pace. his hands rested on zyaire's knees, zyaire reaching down and gripping on his hair. "just like that, baby." zyaire squeezed his eyes shut, biting down on his lip.

"i-i'm finna nut, fuck!" zyaire gasped, gripping the sheets, his cum shooting down kaizen's throat. not stopping there, kaizen started to swirl his tongue around zyaire's tip.

"wait wait wait—" zyaire's legs started to tremble. he felt himself start to tear up from the pleasure he was receiving. zy's moans started to get louder as kaizen stroked his length, his second nut on the way. zyaire grabbed kaizen's hands and made him stop.

"boo, why you grab me?" kaizen mugged zyaire sighing as he tried to catch his breath.

"what the fuck you tryna do, kill me?!" zyaire exclaimed, pulling his shirt off his body.

"no" kaizen let out a breathless chuckle at him.

"mmcht, commea'." zyaure said, grabbing kaizen's neck and pulling him closer. as they were making out, kaizen's phone started to ring but he declined it. they soon started to fully undress each other, they were almost fully naked until kaizen's phone rung once more.

"answer it, baby." zyaire urged him once he pulled back from the kiss. whoever was calling, they were calling more than once on purpose. zyaire came to the conclusion that it could be important so he wanted kaizen to answer it.

"ion want to, come on." kaizen mumbled, putting his phone on dnd.

"kaizen, what the fuck did i just say?" zyaire mugged him. kaizen rolled his eyes at the older, feeling himself get irritated.

"mmcht, fuck!" kaizen huffed, picking up his phone. "hello?!"

"hello? kaizen, baby!" a frantic sherhonda yelled once kaizen answered his phone.

"sherhonda, what the fuck you want?" kaizen sighed, rubbing his temple in annoyance.

"k-kai, they tryna take y'all away from me.." she whispered, kaizen scrunching his face up in confusion.

"whatchu' mean, whea' you at?" he asked his mother as he grabbed a pair of joggers and put them on.

"they- they said they was coming to yo house to get you and kayden. yall gotta leave, i didn't pay them back, y'all gotta go.." she whispered. kaizen sucked his teeth at the lady once he heard how she was slurring over her words.

"who the fuck you ain' pay back? and what the fuck you mean they comin' to get us?" he questioned her.

"i t-told them to get kayden.. ion have enough money to pay so i gave them kayden. they coming to get kayden. they said they was outside, g-go open the door." she slurred.

"you high outcho' fuckin' mind, honda." kaizen mumbled in disappointment.

"n-no, i'm serious, i-i'm serious, jay.." she stuttered, sounding as if she was struggling to talk.

"i'm not my fuckin' daddy, sherhonda. i'm kaizen, my name is kaizen." kaizen sighed, as he stood up out of bed. "who outside my fuckin' house?" kaizen asked her as he grabbed his glock off his bedside table.

"them p-people i owe money, i c-can't pay them back. i-i'm broke." she slurred as kaizen opened the door to his room.

"okay, bruh." kaizen sighed, hanging up the phone. he knocked on kayden's door. kayden opened it while wiping his eyes. he looked like he had been asleep.

"what happened?" kayden asked.

"i was tryna see if you was good." kaizen said, looking in the backround to see a movie going.

"who you onna phone with?" kaizen looked down at kayden's phone to see him on facetime with someone.

"yamari.. he my uh.. my friend." kayden mumbled as he started to twist his hair.

"you call me, kay?" yamari asked, picking the phone back up, his forehead now in the camera.

"nahh, i was talkin' to my brudda." kayden said, turning the phone around so yamari could see kaizen. kaizen waved at the boy.

"ohh, hi." yamari smiled, waving back.

"hey, yamari. how long you and my brudda been toge-" kaizen was about to ask but kayden interrupted his sentence.

"byeeee, out my fuckin' business." kayden mugged, trying to close the door in kaizen's face.

"what he say?" yamari asked, confused on why kayden interrupted his brother.

"nothing important." kayden mugged kaizen as he watched him make a hole with his hand and put one finger through the other.

"lemme talk to em', i just wanna ask a question." kaizen chuckled, trying to come back in the room.

"did i talk to zyaire and ask him any questions?" kayden asked, crossing his arms and waiting for kaizen to answer his question.

"no—"

"oh aight." kayden mumbled, closing the door in his brother's face.

"mmcht, fuckin' smartass.." kaizen mumbled, walking downstairs. he walked into his kitchen and went to the window. he peeped outside to see a car waiting out there.

he was surprised since he thought that sherhonda was just.. i guess you could say hallucinating. he jumped slightly when he heard somebody banging on the door.

he just didn't understand how she could just give some random niggas their address and tell them to come get her own kids. he really didn't understand his mother no matter how hard he tried.

"open this muhfuckin' doe!" a deep voice yelled. kaizen's head turned towards the stairs, hearing footsteps coming down them.

"who knockin' on the doe like that?" kayden asked as he came to the window to see outside of the home.

"thats yo other nigga assum?" zyaire mumbled, kaizen mugging him at the stupid question. kaizen cocked his gun back and put it in the waistband of his joggers before walking over to the door.

"kay, go upstairs. don't come out unless i say so." kaizen instructed kayden, watching as he continued to look out the window.

"uh.. okay." kayden mumbled, turning around and walking upstairs.

"let me open it." zyaire suggested. kaizen shook his head no, going to reach for the handle. zyaire politely moved kaizen out the way and opened the door himself. he was face to face with some young nigga. he looked around zyaire's age and that didn't scare him not one bit.

"who you?" zyaire asked, peaking his head out the door. the boy seemed shocked to see zyaire's face, wondering why he didn't look like the boy that was described to him before he came here.

'this bitch look dirty as fuck', zyaire thought as he watched the boy mug him.

"where kaizen at?" the boy asked, trying not to seem nervous. zyaire looked around and the boy seemed to be alone. he looked at the car to see someone sitting in the driver's seat.

"answer my question and i'll answer yours." he mumbled, leaning his body against the side of door frame.

"where the fuck is kaizen?!" the boy yelled, zyaire mugging him.

"i guess youn' want me to answer yo' question." zyaire mumbled, about to close the door in the boy's face. the boy reached his hand out and stopped zyaire from doing it.

"i'm one if his friends." the boy lied, zyaire closed the door a bit and looked over to kaizen who was shaking his head.

"bitch know ion got no friends." kaizen whispered, zyaire chuckled lowly before opening the door again.

"now answer my motherfuckin' question fo' i beat yo ass!" the boy yelled in zyaire's face. zyaire stood at 6'3 and the boy was just about the same height as him. maybe a bit more bigger muscle wise but zyaire knew he could probably beat his ass regardless.

kaizen shook his head once again. he knew zyaire didn't take someone threatening to beat his ass lightly. zy swore he could beat everybody in the world's ass if he wanted to.

"who ass you gon' beat, bitch? ain't nobody scared of yo' bitch ass, the fuck. i'll beat the black off yo' lame ass, stupid bitch." zyaire spat, about to walk out of the door but got pulled back by kaizen.

"come on then, bitch ass nigga!" kaizen heard the boy yell.

"okay, zyaire. that's enough, yo ass always tryna beat somebody up." kaizen mumbled, getting in front of zyaire so he couldn't get out of the house. "wassam, li dude. whatchu' askin' bout me fa'?"

"you work fa' dre, right?" the boy asked, kaizen scrunching his face up in confusion.

"the fuck you askin' me fa'? he must sent you down hea' assum?" kaizen mugged him. dre was the man that kaizen had just started back selling for. he was an old fried of his father, so he had already knew him prior to his father's death.

"sumn like that, said he needed to talk to you asap. you busy right nah?" the boy asked him, looking around a bit.

"mane, it's 1 inna fuckin' mornin'. the fuck off my property askin' stupid ass questions like dat, slime."  kaizen mugged, looking the boy up and down in the process.

"watch yo' fuckin' mouth when you talking to me!" the boy yelled in kaizen's face. zyaire pushed the boy out the way with the palm of his hand. he tried to walk up on the boy but was held back again by kaizen.

"mmcht." zyaire sighed.

"then do what the fuck i said and take yo bitch ass home, pussy." kaizen said, his face still twisted up into a mug.

"remember, i know where the fuck you live at." the boy said as he was about to walk off the porch.

"i'll kill you." kaizen spoke truthfully, zyaire surprised by his choice of words. kaizen wasn't afraid to put anyone in the dirt, hell, it wouldn't be his first time doing it either.

"you threatening me?" the boy asked, stopping and turning around.

"naw, bitch it was a compliment. take yo' dumbass home." kaizen mugged, slamming the door in the boy's face. "stupid pussy lame ass dumb ass pistol grip chin ass bitch." kaizen grumbled as he made his way upstairs with zyaire behind him.

"dooda, we good!" kaizen said, knocking and opening his brother's door.

"who was it?" kayden asked, sitting up from his bed.

"some lame ass, stupid ass nigga. dre sent him down hea' fa' me. you know his old ass don't use no phones." kaizen explained as he wiped his eyes.

"his old ass." kayden mumbled, shaking his head.

"i'm finna go to bed, goodnight. i love you, dude." kaizen said as he rubbed his eye.

"i love you too." kayden said before kaizen closed the door to his room.

"come shower wimme." he turned around and said to zyaire.

(a/n- no, y'all ain't get robbed of no scene 🙄gahhlee )

——
𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟓 𝝖.𝚳.
——

"phat, come on. you finna be late." zyaire rushed kaizen as he slowly put his clothes on.

"it's only 11:45, dada. calm down." kaizen mumbled, pulling his hood over his head.

"we still gotta get there, kai. i thought you said ms alinda don't like it when you late?" zyaire questioned kai as he watched him walk over to his dresser.

"she don't but i'm just tired.. fuck, we should've went to sleep lastnight.." kaizen sighed, grabbing his cologne and spraying a lil onto him. one thing he loved to do was smell good. he loved getting compliments on his scent, it boosted his confidence a bit.

"just take a nap in the car, i'll drive." zyaire suggested.

"okay.." kaizen mumbled as zyaire opened the passenger door for him. kaizen got into the car and immediately let his seat back. he grabbed the blanket that he kept in his backseat and threw it over his body. sighing, he laid back and closed his eyes.

zyaire got in the car, deciding not to turn on the music so it wouldn't disturb kaizen's sleep.

——

"phat, get up. we here." zyaire said, tapping kaizen's thigh.

"ion want to.." kaizen stirred in his sleep, moving zyaire's hand away from him.

"you betta' get up before i go tell on you." zyaire mumbled, unbuckling his seat belt.

"fuckin' snitch.." kaizen huffed, letting his seat up. kaizen mumbled underneath his breath as he got out of his car. he flipped zyaire off before walking into the building with the meanest mug in his face.

he walked down to mrs alinda's office and knocked on the door. once he heard the come in, he opened the door and came into her office.

"hey kai!" she smiled, excited to see her favorite client.

"hey ms alinda.." kaizen mumbled, laying down on her couch and kicking his shoes off.

"no sleeping this time, kai. we have to get started." she told him, grabbing her notebook from inside her desk.

"but mrs alinda, i'm sleepy." kaizen whined, pulling the cover over his head.

"okay, let's make a deal. tell me everything that happened and then i'll let you sleep." she said.

"me and zyaire argued, talked it out, sucked him up. seen my ex at the arcade with jaz, zyaire ended up beating his ass. kayden got into it with his bestfriend, now they tryna have him jumped." kaizen gave a brief description of what happened with his eyes closed.

"okay, tell me more about.. everything?" she trailed off, confused by the small information that she was just told.

by the time kaizen was done explaining, the session was over. he wasn't mad about it cause he did get some good advice about communication and stuff like that. kaizen said his goodbyes and started heading back to his car. meanwhile, zyaire was watching tiktoks until kaizen came back.

'that's crazy..' zyaire thought as he seen another clip of baddies west, seeing the girls arguing over something so stupid to him.

"unlock the doe." kaizen said, knocking on the window. zyaire watched kaizen get inside of the car, his eyes low.

"how was it?" zyaire asked him.

"it was good, ian even get to go to sleep but it was worth it." kaizen smiled. zyaire started the car up and made his way home. once they made it home, they immediately climbed back into bed.

"i gotta go see what this old ass nigga want in like an hour. i kinda don't wanna go, dada." kaizen mumbled, wrapping his arms around zyaire's neck.

"then don't go." zyaire shrugged, his hands going down and gripping kaizen's thighs.

"ian tryna have dat nigga on my ass. ion wanna deal with him." he sighed.

"how you met him?" zyaire asked him.

"my daddy used to work with him. when he died, dre told me to let me know if i needed a job so i did. his ass ain't good for nothing but selling dope and running shit." kaizen explained as he threw the covers over their body's. before kaizen could continue, someone knocked on his door. "come in!"

"can yamari come over tonight?" kayden poked his head inside of the room.

"ion give a fuck, just remember its a school night. he can't stay for too long." kaizen said.

"he said yea, yamari." kayden looked down at his phone with a smile on his face. kaizen took notice of kayden's smile and started to smile himself. kaizen had never seen kayden smile so hard at a person like that. hell; he had never seen kayden with a crush either so this was all new to him.

"okay, now i gotta go ask my mom. ion want to, she be trippin." yamari mumbled, already sounding nervous.

"you could just tell her we working on a project." kayden suggested as he closed the door.

"i guess i could.." they heard yamari mumbled.

"aww, he likes him." kaizen cooed, turning back towards zyaire.

"how you know?" zyaire asked.

"this his first time asking me if somebody could come over. then, he been onna phone with him since lastnight." kaizen explained to him. kai was happy that his brother found someone that made him happy. he loved seeing that smile on kayden's face no matter what.

"i like it though, he seems like a good kid." kaizen shrugged, grabbing his phone to look at the time. it was getting closer to the time that kaizen had to go meet up with his father's old friend. he decided that he was going to leave early so he could go see ben nem' before he had to go see dre.

———————————

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

i told y'all that i sucked at nasty scenes so don't be mad at mf me, do not be mad at muhfuckin' me🧘🏾‍♀️.

soo much happened when i tried to update this past weekend lmao. my bad but its here now fr. i got fame otw too.

Q&A

whatchu' think??
kayden and yamari??
lmk!!

30+ comments for update
2905 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 979 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
108K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
33K 681 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...