After I was Exiled, I Became...

Por lastborn99

Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only! Novel Summary Mu Wan Qing was dressed as cannon fodde... Más

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70

71-80

272 3 2
Por lastborn99

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 71: 71st

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 71: 71st

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Most people are bullying the soft and afraid of the hard, and so is Li Baihu.

Next, his attitude improved visibly.

Mu Wanqing looked at the street curiously as if she didn't know.

The east is rich and the west is expensive, the south is poor and the north is deserted, this is the pattern of Liangcheng.

Crossing a commercial street, in the most lively area, she saw a distinctive building, Mu Wanqing couldn't help but take a second glance.

Li Baihu saw that she was interested, and took the initiative to introduce, "This is the Dusifu."

The power center of the entire Xiliang, the entire city is centered on this.

Mu Wanqing held her chin and blinked, "How come there are not many people who come and go."

Li Baihu glanced at her, "All commanders are stationed in the army all the year round, and they rarely come here. Now they are represented by two acquaintances."

Not the real master, of course not making a big noise.

After all, the Du family has been rooted in this land for many years, deeply rooted, integrating military and civil affairs, and is the actual ruler.

Mu Wanqing's eyes fell on a towering building, which was the only building worth seeing.

Li Baihu looked proud, "It's the Du Mansion, where the commander and Du Shuai's family live, and the Du family has been stationed in Liangcheng for generations."

Mu Wanqing was thoughtful.

Master Zeng was interested, "I heard that the Du family has only one son"

"Yes, three generations of single pass." Li Baihu knew these things well, "Du Shuai gave birth to two daughters before he had a precious son, and he was very precious."

Du Muwanqing suddenly remembered Du Shaoxuan, the young man who met by chance, who was so powerful that he was forbidden by orders, and he must have come from the army.

Maybe the Du clan.

"What's his name"

Li Baihu's face suddenly sank, "Who dares to call the little general's name, Miss Mu, in this Xiliang, the Du family is heaven, the little general is the future master of Xiliang, Gao It’s unattainable, and it’s not something that ordinary people can climb.”

This is beating Mu Wanqing, one must be self-aware.

No matter who is behind her, but her current status is after being an official, don't even think about climbing the dragon and the phoenix.

Mu Wanqing chuckled, "Yes, I'm not something ordinary people can climb."

Li Baihu's expression froze, this girl thinks too much of herself and doesn't have a clear understanding of her current situation.

This can't be done, he will be severely beaten by the society and he can't wait to see it.

"Here it is, here it is."

Mu Wanqing jumped out of the carriage, and Mr. Zeng and a group of officials immediately surrounded him, forming a fan-shaped guard, with skillful and natural movements.

Mr. Qian on the side was shocked, this group of big men so naturally protect a little girl, and they are officials and exiles, this is too strange.

There must be something hidden here.

Mu Wanqing walked over slowly, surrounded by everyone, with a generous demeanor.

The area of ​​Nancheng is surrounded by miserable and poor people, dressed in tatters and numb.

It was originally a car dealership, but it was abandoned after some changes.

If it's summer, flies are flying all over the sky, just thinking about it is unbearable.

Mu Wanqing turned around, the road was bumpy, high and low, and the conditions were dirty, not bad.

Master Zeng frowned, "Miss, let's take a look."

He didn't like it at all.

Mu Wanqing stood and looked at the South City Gate not far away, and then looked at the garbage dump next door. "Master Qian, is that for sale?"

Master Qian was stunned for a moment, then nodded impatiently, "Sell, sell, of course."

Trash can also be turned into treasure, which is a good thing.

The garbage dump is further past, and it is a dilapidated alley, and then there is the South City Gate.

Mu Wanqing drew a circle with her hand, "I want this piece too, I will pay everyone in this alley to move out."

"Uh, this" Mr. Qian is very embarrassed, this does not mean that you can move.

Mu Wanqing's eyes fell on the narrow alley, the dilapidated doors and windows and mottled walls showed a decay.

"I just calculated, there are 23 families in total, I am willing to pay 10 taels each to ask them to build new houses elsewhere."

Mr. Qian didn't expect her to be so forthright, and the first shot was two hundred and thirty taels of silver, "really"

"Of course." Mu Wanqing held her hands together. She was slender and thin, but her eyebrows were firm. "If they refuse to move, then I don't want any of these."

Mr. Qian gave her a deep look, "You can decide"

Master Zeng who was standing behind nodded without hesitation, "She can."

On the way, he has been completely convinced by Mu Wanqing's powerful ability to make money, and he listens to her in everything.

After all, not everyone can bring him that much money.

Mr. Qian's mood became more complicated, and people called the heads of these families. The heads of the households looked uneasy, sweated nervously, nodded and bowed.

But as soon as I heard that they had been paid to relocate, I suddenly felt refreshed, no sweat, no soreness in the waist, and no pain in the feet.

In Nancheng, five taels of silver is enough to build a house, or a mud brick house.

Where can such good things go to find them?

Everyone agreed in a hurry, for fear that they would go back on it and pester them to cash on the spot.

Both sides are willing, and the government supports it, and things will be easy.

"This is the title deed, please keep it." This thick stack includes all the places in the Mu Wanqing circle.

No matter it is a title deed or a house deed, the name of Mr. Zeng is written on it.

No way, exiles cannot buy property, so they can only find someone to name.

Mu Wanqing checked them one by one and handed them over to Master Zeng for safekeeping after confirming that there was no problem.

She wasn't worried about anything.

Time was running out, she ordered, "Take out the measuring stick and survey the terrain on site."

"Hao Le." Mu Ziang briskly took out a few paragraphs of hemp flies, which were measuring rulers made by Mu Wanqing, specially for them in mathematics class, which came in handy now .

"Big brother, second brother, Mu Rongxue, Mu Ji, you are divided into four groups, each with a group of people to measure the area and topography, and draw a complete topographic map, no problem"

"No."

"This is also this month's monthly exam, action, start."

With the order, the nerves of the students in the academy were tense, and they came again, always so ingenious.

Breaking them out.

A group of people rushed over, "Brother Mu, I'll be with you."

"Ahhh, Rongxue, I will form a team with you, we must not lose to those boys."

Everyone is free to form a team, work together, and work as a team. Some people are responsible for measuring data, some people are responsible for reporting numbers, some people are responsible for recording, and some people are responsible for observing the terrain.

Busy but not chaotic, each performing their duties. The data is recorded one by one and finally aggregated.

The math class was not in vain, Mu Wanqing nodded with satisfaction, this is all a social animal she cultivated.

However, the others who saw it were stunned.

Mr. Qian's eyes on Mu Wanqing were different. Not only did she make the **** officers obey, but she also made the clansmen obey.

"What's this for"

Mu Wanqing just waited for his words, "On-site investigation, I plan to demolish and rebuild these to build a street for snacks, and then I will ask Mr. Qian to take care of me."

Mr. Qian's face with a question mark, what the **** is she talking about in "Taste Street"

Before Mu Wanqing entered the city, she had already prepared several plans.

"Yes, I observed it just now, everything in Liangcheng is good, except that there is a snack street missing, and let the people of Xiliang taste the street food from Beijing, which is cheap and delicious. "

This is not the first plan, but human calculations are not as good as heaven, and we can only adapt to the actual situation.

Choose this plan, one is that it can accommodate a lot of people, and the other is that the threshold is low.

Mr. Qian understands it, but thinks she is too naive, "Miss Mu, the people don't have much money, they usually live frugally, and they definitely don't eat outside, what do you think? I'm afraid it's going to be a mess."

Good idea, but impractical.

Mu Wanqing is very strange, "If you don't have much money, then let them get rich. When the construction starts in the spring, please help recruit a group of craftsmen."

"As soon as the project is built, wood, stone, craftsmen, these three things alone will drive a wave of economy and let some people get rich first."

"The most important thing is that the snack street needs a lot of ingredients, such as chicken, duck, fish, rice, noodles, oil, wine, tea, fruit and vegetable seasonings, which in turn drives related industries, and another group of people get rich."

"Also, the snack street has to pay taxes, so the government will have money."

Just a snack street can bring huge changes to the people of Liangcheng.

Listening to the grand blueprint she constructed, Mr. Qian's heart was filled with excitement, and his eyes lit up.

As a native of Xiliang, he hopes that Xiliang will become better and the people will become richer than anyone else.

"You can do it"

Mu Wanqing raised two fingers, "Give me two days, I will write a plan, there will be very detailed content, you can evaluate. As for whether it can be done , it depends on whether the government is willing to cooperate or not.”

"But I don't think the government has to pay anything, so why refuse it? If it succeeds, everyone will be happy. If it fails, what will the government lose?"

Dr. Qian weighed it, and she was right, "I have to admit, your words touched me, okay, I'll give you two days."

Mu Wanqing knew that no one could reject her plan, "Then, my clan and I still need to report to the guardhouse, right? Every one opens a snack bar, and I can guarantee that everyone who has eaten it will say yes.”

She is reasonable and restrained, with good reasons, and Mr. Qian can't refuse, "I'll find a place for you to stay temporarily, I hope you won't let me down."

Mu Wanqing said casually, "I can't do anything, but making money is the best, it's as simple as eating and drinking tea."

Senior Versailles all rolled their eyes

Li Baihu's eyes were red, "Old money, this is not in line, I will take them back."

He doesn't know anything else, but one thing is clear, Mu Wanqing is rich, super rich

In other words, the money behind her is super rich

This is a golden doll, and it must not fall into the hands of others.

His

Master Qian frowned, "The rules are set by people, and they can be changed naturally. Don't call me bad rules, I'll report it, and Master Tongzhi will decide."

He went through the normal process, and Li Baihu had nothing to say, but he was so depressed that he glared at Mu Wanqing, who let her show off and be targeted by others?

d, everything is not going well today, why is it so difficult to grab a few strong men?

Mr. Qian made a suggestion, "Or, you can pick someone else."

Li Baihu snorted coldly, "No, I just like these people."

The corner of Mu Wanqing's mouth rises, it's up to you.

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 72: 72nd

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 72: 72nd

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Everyone wept and said goodbye to relatives and friends, and we will meet again later.

In contrast, the Mu family is much calmer, they have Mu Wanqing

Patriarch Fang came over to say hello, "Miss Mu, can you add our Fang family to your future plans?"

He thought that Mu Wanqing was smart enough, but the stark contrast between the two clans made him more soberly aware that this woman was not something in the pool, she was terribly smart.

Mu Wanqing got along well with him. If you need manpower, of course, it is better to find someone you know well, and there is no need for re-running time.

"Not for now, the risk is a bit high, and we will talk about it later."

The premise is that the strong labor of the clan must be digested first.

Seeing that she had left room, the Fang family head was relieved, "That's it, if there is any change, I hope you will consider our Fang family first."

"Good."

The Mu family was arranged to live in a dilapidated inn with air leaks everywhere, but at the moment, everyone didn't care at all, and they were all focused on the plan that Mu Wanqing said.

Mu Wanqing lived in the best room. As soon as she entered the door, she asked for the four treasures of the study. She closed the door and started writing the plan.

More and more people gathered outside the door, but there was no sound.

It was late at night, and there was still a little candlelight in the house, Erye Mu frowned slightly, "It's not enough time to write this, she has to rest early, her body is weak."

He raised his hand to knock on the door, but was immediately stopped, and he was carefully dragged to the side corridor.

"Second Master, let her write it, this is related to the future destiny of our family. Whether we live well or not depends on her."

The clansmen stopped and walked on the road of exile. When they were walking, they did handicrafts for women in the carriage. When they stopped, they burned charcoal.

After coming to Liangcheng, they suddenly realized that things are not as simple as they imagined, they are unfamiliar with the place of life, and they are not allowed to buy private property. Can't keep the money.

Only Mu Wanqing can save them at this time.

Second Master Mu doesn't care about this, he just wants his family to be safe.

In the end, it was Mrs. Mu Er who came forward and said, "Go get some supper, don't starve Qinger."

He had to go back to his room to get a bag of flour, ready to make hand-rolled noodles.

Mu Rongxue ran over with a group of clan members, "Second uncle, tell us about the third sister, no, the clan chief's plan."

Second Master Mu gave them an irritated look, what did he do when he didn't sleep at night, "How do I know?"

These people are students of Mu's College, and they are also students taught by Mu Wanqing, and they are more courageous than ordinary people.

"Don't hide it from us, you are the biological father of the patriarch, how could you not know"

Second Master Mu walked forward without looking back, "I really don't know, I never cared about this, just listen to Qinger's arrangement, Qinger has clear grievances and will not treat her badly good person."

People don't know whether to envy or envy.

Second Master Mu is cowardly and mediocre, but with such an outstanding daughter, there is no need to worry in this life.

“Qinger, Qinger.”

Mu Wanqing heard the knock on the door, put down the pen and rubbed her wrist, unknowingly it was so late.

She got up and opened the door, and she was startled when she saw the dark crowd outside.

"Father, mother, why don't you go to bed yet?"

Second Master Mu didn't go in, but handed her the tray in his hand, "Go to sleep after supper, don't stay up late, it's not good for your health."

"I know." Mu Wanqing felt warm in her heart, "Where's Sister Wan?"

Mr. Mu is now in a room with Yu Wanrou's master and servant, and she knows her movements like the back of her hand, "She's in the room, I'll call her."

"No, no, I'll talk to her tomorrow." Mu Wanqing glanced at the clansmen in the corridor, frowning slightly, "Hurry back and leave when I'm done with the matter at hand. A clan meeting will make it clear then, and now, I don't want to say a word."

Mu Wanqing ate a bowl of light vegetable porridge, sat back at the table, picked up a pen and started writing.

The night was getting deeper, and gradually, the morning star rose in the east.

A new day begins.

The next afternoon, Mu Wanqing finally woke up, yawned and got up.

I ate a meal of scrambled egg porridge, and she didn't choose, there is nothing to eat in the winter.

She just put down her chopsticks when Yu Wanrou came in, "You look for me"

Mu Wanqing pointed to the chair opposite, and said directly, "As agreed in advance, you can come and go freely when you arrive in Liangcheng, what do you think?"

Yu Wanrou is not an exile prisoner, she can come and go freely, but she has nowhere to go, "I want to stay here, stay by your side."

Mu Wanqing taught her a lot of things, and her thinking has also changed a lot. Women can also have many choices, not just puppets bound by three obediences and four virtues.

Of course, the most important thing is that Mu Wanqing makes her feel safe.

Mu Wanqing managed her very smoothly, she intends to train her to be an all-round secretary, "Well, I'll leave you a shop and register it directly under your name when the time comes. Whether you want to do business or rent it out, you can do it.”

Yu Wanrou's eyes lit up, "What kind of shop is it really?"

Mu Wanqing revealed the results of her hard work all night, "Look at this drawing, how do you feel?"

This is a sketch drawn by Mu Wanqing herself. It is a snack street with shops on both sides, each of which is a front shop and a back shop.

"I trimmed it a little, the store faces the street, it is divided into two floors, the workshop is at the back, and the last one is the residence, which can be separated in the middle, which is completely unaffected. Get out."

In order to save space, they are all designed on two floors, so even if each room is only about 50 square meters, it is still enough, a snack bar.

The residence is divided into four rooms up and down, enough for four or five people.

Yu Wanrou fell in love as soon as she saw it. She brought her nanny enough to stay in the small room, "My room is next to yours."

"Okay." Mu Wanqing clicked on the top ten rooms, which she had chosen for herself, "I have five rooms, one for my eldest brother and one for my second brother, and two for my parents. one."

In this way, the last entry can be opened directly, the space is suddenly larger, and the living is comfortable.

Of course, the premise is that there is no better development.

"In this way, the entire Mu family is settled." Mu Wanqing smiled meaningfully, "However, they only have the right to use, but your house can be deed."

Yu Wanrou was extremely satisfied, and her eyes brightened, "It's better to get a well, so it's easy to get water."

Mu Wanqing nodded slightly, "Yes, but I'm still considering whether to put it in the workshop or at home."

However, there should be a shortage of water here, can you dig a well first?

"It's still a workshop, making money is what matters." Under the influence of a group of fanatical workers, Yu Wanrou is no longer ashamed to talk about money.

Money is a good thing.

"Well, I'll think about it, is there a best of both worlds."

On the third day, Mu Wanqing appeared at the yamen with the plan.

In addition to Mr. Qian, there are also a group of officials in official uniforms, like the strange animals in the zoo, they only need a magnifying glass.

Mu Wanqing looked calm and let them watch, her beautiful eyes looked at the only two people they knew, Mr. Qian and Mrs. Chief Officer, with a smile at the corner of her mouth, she came forward to greet her.

Elegant and calm, calm, and she is a noble girl.

However, if the lady is surrounded by so many officials, it is estimated that she will be nervous and lose her temper.

Lord Qian looked at the girl who was calmer than anyone else, and couldn't help cheering in his heart, this self-cultivation effort alone surpassed countless others.

Even if it is pretended, it is better than the average person.

"Miss Mu, this is Mr. Jiang Tongzhi, and this is Mr. Sun Tongzhi."

Only then did Mu Wanqing look at these two, the current acting chief of Liangcheng, a handsome young man whose surname is Jiang, the husband-in-law of the eldest Du family.

"Mu Wanqing has seen Master Jiang and Master Sun."

However others introduce, she will greet her in order, no big mistake.

Sun Tongzhi squinted slightly, "I heard that you intend to build a snack street"

This is a lot like a tribunal, Mu Wanqing has a strong psychological quality, "Yes, this is the plan I wrote overnight, please read it together."

She wrote quite detailed, how to do pre-preparation, how to purchase goods, how to build a snack street, how to open and operate, and even calculated the required cost, and the details arrived at home.

Even the overall architectural plan of the snack street is presented.

It is very cumbersome and complicated, but it looks very reliable.

The officials gathered together to look through the thick stack of plan books, with different expressions.

Sun Tongzhi held the overall architectural drawing of the snack street, and a glimpse of surprise flashed in his eyes. This is too specific, and you can understand it just by looking at it.

This technique seems to be a new genre

Mu Wanqing not only presented the drawings, but also analyzed each link.

Finally, she said a conclusion, "Money can only drive the local economy. What Liangcheng needs today is an industrial pillar."

As for the pillar of the industry, you have to think for yourself.

“Now, I still lack a farm to grow all kinds of fruits and vegetables, so that I can get through the upper and lower stream.”

Jiang Tongzhi frowned slightly, "But, once you have a farm, how can you drive these industries?"

You can even sell seeds to everyone, so that everyone can make money together.”

Jiang Tongzhi couldn't help but ask, "Why not send seeds?"

He was a military attache and was only responsible for the docking of the barracks. The management of agricultural and urban affairs was within the jurisdiction of Sun Tongzhi.

Mu Wanqing resisted the urge to roll her eyes, "You don't cherish free things, this is human nature."

The officials present were silent, Jiang Tongzhi pursed his lips, "Then how can you guarantee that your farm will be successful?"

Mu Wanqing is extremely impatient, what guarantee is there, "I can't do such a simple thing, why don't I hang myself with a rope, I can only say that I not only It's me, and there's someone behind me."

The corners of the officials' mouths twitched, but this arrogant temperament is not annoying, even a little cute, which is really strange.

Jiang Tongzhi stared at her for a while, then suddenly said shockingly, "The last question, are you not afraid of getting bigger and being confiscated by the government? You know, even if you have someone behind you, your identity is still there. Embarrassing, the official confiscated also said the past."

The atmosphere suddenly became tense.

"Hahaha." Mu Wanqing laughed, breaking the silence.

Jiang Tongzhi felt that she was laughing at herself and was dissatisfied, "What are you laughing at?"

Mu Wanqing still prefers to deal with military attachés.

Unlike civil servants, I let you guess, guess, guess.

"killing the chicken and taking the eggs, is the Xiliang government so stupid? If I can build a snack street, I can naturally build countless characteristic streets and create a prosperous commercial capital."

The light in her eyes made everyone look at her, such a bold girl.

An official said, "You are arrogant."

Mu Wanqing raised her eyebrows, "Wrong, I have a clear understanding of my abilities."

Most of the officials in Liangcheng are here, so let them know, the first impression is very important.

"When I left the capital, I didn't know the officials, but now, they are my most loyal subordinates, why?"

"I only had four clothes when I left the capital, but now, I have the money to build a snack street, why?"

I kept asking them three times, and asked the officials in their hearts, and this was what they wanted to know. why?

This is the real reason why they gathered here, I don't understand.

Mu Wanqing touched her face, "Do you rely on virtue to convince people? Do you rely on my beauty?"

"Neither." Her tone of ridicule was relaxed and witty, "There are such beautiful things in lieu and win all these years. Do you believe in excuses, they are all excuses."

Besides, which man would be completely dizzy for the sake of beauty? The so-called troubles of beauty are just an excuse to cover up a man's incompetence.

"Do you want to know why?"

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 73: 73rd

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 73: 73rd

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mu Wanqing pointed to her head, "I have this."

"Who has no head" An official couldn't help but want to frustrate her.

"Everyone has a head, but not everyone has a brain." Mu Wanqing said with a smile, "I am a genius that is rare in a century, so please cherish it."

Officers

I have never seen such a confident and frivolous girl.

Mu Wanqing felt that there was nothing wrong with the label she put on herself, her knowledge far surpassed everyone present.

That's her strength.

"Give me a chance, and I will be able to return to Xiliang a perfect world, you earn it." Sister is so confident.

Officers

"Let's see, let's try." Jiang Tongzhi made a decision, and they didn't lose anything anyway.

Mu Wanqing immediately seized the opportunity, "Mr. Jiang, you are very insightful, knowledgeable, decisive, and admire you."

She made it true, "There aren't many people who I admire these days."

Jiang Tongzhi couldn't help but laugh.

I know her words are too watery to be trusted, but who doesn't like to hear good words?

What's more, she touted his inexplicable pride

"That's it."

It's not a big deal, no one will refute his face.

Mu Wanqing thanked her happily, and took people out of the city to see the land.

As soon as she left, Sun Tongzhi looked at the others, "What do you think?"

The mood of the officials is quite complicated, and they look dull and mediocre when they are lined by this girl.

"I'm not very optimistic, I'm too young, I don't see much in the world, I'm too frivolous."

"I also dislike her temperament."

Sun Tongzhi listened for a while, and suddenly said, "Actually, I want to find out who is behind her, and can protect her to this extent."

Master Qian can do this question, and said actively, "I heard that it is the deputy commander of Wuyiwei."

The room was buzzing, "Where did you hear the real and the fake?"

Master Qian had contact with Mu Wanqing and got to know her, and felt that she had some skills.

"Li Baihu revealed that the **** officer was the leader of the team, that is, the man who had been standing silently behind Mu Wanqing just now. He had a good relationship with the deputy commander of Wu Yiwei."

An official shook his head slightly, "I still think it's unreasonable. If the relationship is not normal, why do you still try to rescue people and let her be exiled?"

Another official said amazingly, "Is there a possibility that the owner of Wuyiwei wants to take the opportunity to install a pair of eyes"

The room was silent, and the atmosphere was different. Of course, who is the master of Wuyiwei is the emperor above.

After a long while, Jiang Tongzhi said, "No, send a little girl here"

"That's not fortifying."

"No, if that's the case, it won't leak the slightest rumor."

"Why do you think so much, we can just watch it, you can see whether it is a horse or a mule in half a year."

Everyone thinks about it, yes, it is better to wait and see for a while.

Mu Wanqing looked at several places in a row, but there were no tens of thousands of acres of fertile land.

The ranch recommended by Mr. Qian is cheap, but it does not meet Mu Wanqing's current needs.

After running for a few days, she finally selected a large piece of wasteland, including a barren mountain, and bought it for 10,000 taels of silver.

Reclamation is a bit of a hassle, but it’s cheaper.

Time flies so fast, Mr. Zeng came to say goodbye.

"Miss, I'm leaving tomorrow. Deputy Li and ten brothers stay and listen to your instructions. When I go back and pay the errand, I will try to transfer over. We have discussed it, and we will follow later. You stay in Liangcheng."

Mu Wanqing was stunned, they didn't reveal the slightest bit of wind before.

She thought that Master Zeng's willingness to name her industry was the last bit of incense.

She couldn't help reminding, "Your roots and network resources are all in the capital."

They are all yamen servants passed down from generation to generation, with their roots in the capital, they can continue to work steadily until they are passed on to the next generation.

But here, everything is unknown, which is equivalent to taking risks.

Master Zeng didn't think so, "But you are here, I think it's more exciting to follow you, you leave a shop for me."

After he saw Mu Wanqing's blueprint for the future, he came up with this idea, and his heart was just around the corner, and for the first time he had something to pursue.

There is a lot of money in his hand, enough for his family to live comfortably for a lifetime.

Why can't he live as he likes

Everyone nodded firmly, "We'll be back."

Of course, the most important point is that Mu Wanqing is a rare earner who can earn enough money for a lifetime with her for half a year.

Such a golden thigh

Mu Wanqing couldn't help laughing, she didn't have enough staff, of course she hoped they could stay to help her.

"Okay, as long as anyone who wants to stay, I will give a shop."

Everyone cheers, this is okay.

Deputy Li patted his chest to show his loyalty, "Miss, I will help you next, you give me an order, the brothers promise to do it properly for you."

"Thank you."

"Brother Zeng, you must help the brothers turn the relationship around."

Even if she was a small official, she could help Mu Wanqing even more.

He suddenly remembered something, "By the way, if possible, bring my family over for reunion."

His parents died young, and he lived in his uncle's house since he was a child.

Master Zeng was stunned for a moment, "I'll take it now, you're sure"

Deputy Ji changed his mind temporarily because Mu Wanqing promised to give them a store for each of them. He had seen the original design, which was very suitable for their family to live in.

Do a small business in the front and live in the back, so it’s no problem to make a little money.

The initial conditions were tough, but with Mu Wanqing's ability, one year is enough for her to change a lot of things.

"Yes, I believe that Miss will lead us to live a good life. The children can learn with Miss, as long as they can learn a trick and a half, it will be enough for them."

Mu Wanqing will not betray everyone's trust, "If you all want to stay, then I suggest that you set up a small village next to my farm, and you can copy what I do. Now, it is also convenient to place family members.”

Everyone's eyes lit up, this is too good.

No, thirty or so people bought a large piece of wasteland, right next to Mu Wanqing's.

Finally, Mr. Zeng and his party were sent away, and Mu Wanqing held a clan meeting, both men and women over the age of seven attended.

It doesn't matter if you don't understand, but you have to know that there is such a thing and you have to get used to this way of life.

"I announce three things, the first thing, I have won this piece of land, and I am going to build a unique snack street, which will be launched after the spring."

"Second thing, you have a sum of money on my side, do you take it now and buy another property, or do you want to share a shop and make your own choice."

"If you want to take the money, stand on the left, and if you want to divide the shop, stand on the right."

The people of the clan have heard about it for a long time, but when they heard it with their own ears, they still received a lot of shocks, "Patriarch, how much is a shop worth?"

Mu Wanqing directly turned over the drawings, "This is the design drawing, a room of about 50 square meters, with two floors up and down, with two courtyards at the back, one for workshops, the other for residences, They are also two-story buildings, worth a thousand taels."

Everyone gasped, "Is the price too high?"

Mu Wanqing built a house with an antique appearance but modern facilities inside, which is not cheap.

"Now one thousand taels, when it is built, it will be two thousand taels, and when it opens, it will be a chicken that lays golden eggs. You can't buy it for ten thousand taels. Of course, this is all voluntary, you think for yourself It is clear whether to take the money and leave, or to stay and build a better future."

Everyone hesitated, "If you go, where can you go?"

Mu Wanqing is not angry either, not everyone is willing to win, some people want stability.

."

Don't come to her when you have nothing to do, she is not free.

She has fulfilled her responsibility by bringing people to the border safely.

Setting them up is the last bit of affection.

Everyone looked at each other and whispered.

Let her manage them for a lifetime, how is that possible

Mu Rongxue's mind was spinning fast, and she was the first to ask, "Patriarch, can only one family be in one room?"

The corner of Mu Wanqing's mouth twitched slightly, "One room per household."

Mu Rongxue's heart moved, "What if I split up with my parents?"

"Okay." Mu Wanqing has several members of her own, and one room per person. Well, she is an exception.

Mu Rongxue was overjoyed, her eyes sparkling, "That's great, I want two rooms, can I choose the house first?"

Third Master Mu was the only one who didn't attend the meeting. Although Mu Wanqing didn't drive him out of the family, she didn't like seeing him very much.

The third master Mu has no backer, so he can't be cowardly, let alone come out to get in her eyes.

Nowadays, Mu Rongxue is in charge of the big and small matters of the three rooms.

Mu Wanqing has to say that Mu Rongxue is a smart girl with a keen sense of touch. "Okay, first come first served."

Mu Rongxue happily walked to the drawing and looked at it carefully, "What does this tick house mean?"

Her hand fell on the most middle sets of shops, "I have been selected, these are mine, these are my eldest brother and second brother's parents and sister Wan."

She pointed to the location of the alley again, "This is Master Zeng and theirs."

Good guy, forty sets have been drawn out like this, everyone can't help but worry, there are not many in total.

It's one thing not to want it, but another thing to not have it.

Mu Wanqing drew her hand to the end, "This triangle is Mu's Kindergarten, Mu's Academy, and Mu's Office."

This is the cleanest location at the end of the alley, and the three buildings occupy a large area.

Someone could not help but ask, "The office"

Mu Wanqing said lightly, "This is where my directors will work in the future, whether it is clan or official business, I will make the final decision here, I will choose a few from the clan. The people who came out to help me have monthly money every month."

Everything will be normal and orderly, the hearts of the clansmen must be aligned, and the strength must be used together, in order to better communicate with the outside world.

Mu Rongxue suddenly became energetic, "I am the first to sign up, I can do anything, I can do whatever you say, and I can do it beautifully."

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, she was planning to catch a strong man, how could she let it go

"Yes, you are good at math, so be a cashier, Mu Ji, you are an accountant."

One manages the money and the other manages the accounts, with a clear division of labor.

Mu Rongxue was overjoyed, she was reused, right?

And Mu Ji was flattered, all the cronies in charge of money, how could it be his turn, "I can do it, Zi Ang has learned better than me."

Mu Wanqing waved her hand, "My father and brother are in charge of building the farm."

The farm is the top priority. It is her personal property and has nothing to do with the clan.

Mu Rongxue couldn't wait to choose a house, not far from Mu Wanqing's house, "Patriarch, I want these two."

"OK."

Mu Ji also began to choose a room, "Patriarch, I want this room."

Seeing them pick a house in full swing, others can't help jumping up and down, scrambling to subscribe for a house.

In this unfamiliar border, you still have to stick together to survive.

They may not be able to carry it when they go to the military reclamation, so why not follow Mu Wanqing.

Finally, it's all split.

Deputy Li's admiration for Mu Wanqing was so accurate, she could only say that she was in control of people's hearts and the situation.

Someone exclaimed, "Ah, no, we have a storefront, but we can't make snacks."

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, "This is the third thing."

"I teach a snack to each of the subscribed companies, but if conditions permit, a snack is 1,000 taels, and a dividend contract must be signed. I want 30% for the first three years, and 10% after three years. ."

She calculated an account for them. Before, she had 700 taels per person on her side, and a family of three was 2,110 taels. After removing the money from the storefront and the secret recipe for snacks, there was still 100 taels left. .

However, there are four or five people in the family after the household division, which is more than enough.

Only one family was a young couple, and they were divided before they had a baby. She allowed to borrow on credit first.

"Raise your hand if you can."

Everyone raised their hands without hesitation, for fear of being a step ahead.

Don't look at the price of a thousand taels, but the secret recipe is something that can't be found, and some people may not get it if they spend thousands of taels.

As for the said dividend method, it is not harsh and completely acceptable.

Vice-team Li's eyes brightened, and he couldn't help himself, "Miss, can we participate too?"

"Of course."

Mu Wanqing raised her hand, Mu Erye took out a large box from the room, opened the lid, and there were paper **** inside.

This plan is fair and no one objected.

Deputy Li was the first to line up, "I'll cast lots for Brother Zeng first."

"Okay, come on."

Everyone is staring at Vice Captain Li to see what he can catch.

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 74: 74th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 74: 74th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Deputy Team Li did not hesitate, grabbed it, picked a piece of paper, opened it and exclaimed in surprise, "Roujiamo, this is good."

.

Deputy Li caught the dried plum vegetable Guokui for himself, "I've never eaten this, but it's definitely delicious."

Before drawing the lot, Mu Rongxue cradled her feet, bowed to the sky, and muttered, "Give me two better ones."

She carefully grabbed the two paper balls, and the people from the third room rushed over.

"Multigrain pancakes, plum cakes, what's so delicious"

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, "It's all my favorite food."

She runs a snack street to make it easier for her to eat and drink.

You can eat whatever you want at any time, which is more convenient and more worry-free.

Mu Rongxue rest assured, that must be good.

"Sister Wan, what did she draw?"

"It's Bozi Cake." Mu Wanqing arranged it in advance. Bozi Cake is good-looking and delicious, and there is not too much fumes. It is very suitable for girls to start a business.

As for her parents, Mu Wanqing arranged for Luwei, a pot of old stewed soup to travel the world, enough to lubricate all things.

The eldest brother is a milk tea shop, the second brother is a chicken cake, and Mu Wanqing's own five stores are used to open hot pot.

Yes, her favorite hot pot.

I've already thought about the name, Mu's century-old hot pot.

Every family of the clan got a snack, looked around curiously, and asked what others had won.

Mu Wanqing said lightly, "From today onwards, I will build a house every day, learn to make food at night, teach five people every night, bring my own materials, and practice by myself, only I will give you You can only open a store after you have issued a certificate, otherwise.”

The hearts of the people raised, "Otherwise what?"

Mu Wanqing's gaze swept over everyone, and wherever she went, everyone held their breath nervously.

"Idiots are not qualified to open a store, I won't let anyone smash my signboard and ruin the reputation of the snack bar. If I can't learn, I will rent the store and the secret recipe of snacks to the clansmen and maintain it by rent. Make a living, of course, you can only drink soup when others eat meat, who makes you not live up to your expectations."

Well, there's nothing wrong with what she said.

The level of snacks is not good enough, and it really smashes the sign of the whole street.

What should I do?

The elders who wanted to hide their secrets and kept the secret recipe firmly in their hands immediately changed their minds and learned it first.

In the beginning of spring, Mu Wanqing built a kiln on her wasteland to burn bricks by herself.

The houses are all mud-built wooden houses. Mu Wanqing thinks it is not fireproof and not enough ventilation.

The clay is dug from the barren hills, and the fine sand is everywhere, ready-made.

Then I bought coal gangue from the government, the solid waste discharged from the coal-making process, a black-gray rock.

Mu Wanqing brought all the clansmen over the age of thirteen to work. According to the previous grouping, each of them managed their own affairs and operated the assembly line.

Have previous experience in burning charcoal and making soap, and everyone cooperates very well.

Every day is tiring, but full of hope and energy.

Clansmen, regardless of gender, went into battle, and the ten officials who stayed behind were also working in full swing. They are part of this house.

How can it be tiring to build a house for yourself

Today is the day when the first kiln was opened. Everyone was not in the mood to work, so they came over from time to time. "Really burn bricks"

"Certainly, you can see when the patriarch misses"

"I just think it's incredible. She understands everything and feels different from before."

"It is said that she dreamed of it." Everyone usually talks about Mu Wanqing, and they talk about every little thing.

"Hahaha, this joke is funny." No one believed this, it was outrageous.

The tribesmen were talking and laughing, their hands and feet kept busy, and they were busy making dry embryos.

Someone screamed, "Hey, what is the patriarch doing?"

Not far away, Mu Wanqing was tinkering with a group of academy students.

A tribesman smiled proudly, "I heard that you are studying mortar, the mortar that can bond bricks together, there are special courses to learn, called learning mathematics, physics and chemistry, and you are not afraid to travel all over the world."

Others don't understand, what are you proud of?

"How do you know so clearly"

The people of the tribe became stunned, "My daughter came back from school and said that they are learning these things now. I don't understand, but the child's words are straightforward, and it's written in the books."

The pride is palpable, not like someone who beat his wife and children when he was drunk.

The man screamed in anger, "How dare I, the third rule of the clan rules, clan members, including family members, must love each other, physical conflict is strictly prohibited, and those who violate it will be hanged in public with twenty whips. "

Clan rules have to be memorized, Mu Wanqing has to spot check.

There was a thin man who had a headache. "The patriarch is too lenient and strict, and the dignity of the head of my family is almost gone."

He has never been to school before, so he is illiterate. He has to memorize and write. Isn't this killing him?

Unfortunately, the children and wife in the family know where to put his face

Everyone rolled their eyes at him, "If you are dissatisfied, you can leave by yourself. Our Mu family comes and goes freely, and we never force others."

It's Mu's ghost."

A fool goes to the military, not only hard work, but also struggling to survive under the hands of others.

If you encounter a bad one, your life will not be saved.

Though Mu Wanqing manages too much, she has many benefits.

"The kiln is opened, the kiln is opened."

Everyone left their work and rushed over to watch, most like to join in the fun.

Mu Wanqing stood at the front, waved her hand, and started.

I saw red bricks lined up neatly and steaming.

"Mutan, try the hardness."

"Yes." A student came out of the line, took out a red brick and threw it on the ground, it didn't break

Water it again, no dripping water will get in.

I waited a while and tried again, and it was still solid.

After trying it three times, it was finally confirmed that there was no problem, and the students suddenly cheered.

It turned out that what Mu Wanqing taught in class was so useful

"It's done"

Mu Wanqing nodded with a smile, "It's done, I taught you how to build a house in the school, you all understand."

"Understood." I understand the principle, but lack of practical operation.

Mu Wanqing gave them a supplementary lesson, "On the first day, I will guide you on the spot, you should watch carefully, then eldest brother and second brother, you will take your classmates to give technical guidance together. "

In fact, the principle is the same, many things are universal.

"Okay." Everyone is happy.

This school is very worthwhile, Mu Wanqing only needs to teach this group of young students, and she can turn the group they command.

Let them go out to work and be social animals

The students are still very happy and feel that they have been reused. What's more, it is very fulfilling to apply what they have learned, which makes people feel happy.

They grew up day by day and became more capable. The family was very happy, and they were especially grateful to Mu Wanqing for teaching her children to become talents.

In the past, the naughty boy only knew how to play and fight, but now he is holding a book in one hand and an abacus in the other.

Girls used to be popular every day, but now they learn equations, report, and do experiments, and they are busy around.

What boys know, they also have to learn, they are all the same people.

Girls are inherently stupid, so you stare into Mu Wanqing's eyes and say it out loud

As for the children, all the ninety-nine multiplication tables can be memorized.

Mu Wanqing's preparations are almost done, she said hello to the government, and the government recruited a group of craftsmen and sent them directly to Mu Wanqing.

The salary Mu Wanqing gave was three meals a day, white flour steamed buns and broth, and twenty wen.

This can make everyone happy. The environment here is poor, and there is no job to find. Even if I receive a job, ten wen a day is not bad, but the food is not good.

Okay, the owner is fair, they can't fool them, they all worked hard.

Let them do whatever they want, the owner has the final say.

The house is built with red bricks and reinforced with mortar. The house built is warm in winter and cool in summer, strong and safe, and spacious and comfortable.

The left and right sides built the house together, everyone worked together, and the progress was rapid.

Since the establishment of the snack street, officials have come to watch the scene every day, witnessing the rise of houses.

From scratch, an emblem-style store with white walls and grey tiles has been built.

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it was just a garbage dump two months ago.

Mr. Qian, who is in charge of silver and food, has to come around every day after the office, and find different novelties every day.

"Miss Mu, you are building roads"

Mu Wanqing was at the scene during the day and had to teach various classes at night, so she was too busy.

She is always surrounded by a group of people, which is the most lively place in the audience. Every time she sends a command, someone runs out quickly.

"Yes, build a concrete road."

"Cement Road" Mr. Qian is very curious.

Mu Wanqing said a serious nonsense, "Yes, the mud ratio we accidentally discovered when we built the house can be used to build the road, it is strong and stable."

Although it is said that the antique buildings are more suitable for the blue brick road, but, the cement road is more practical and the cost is lower.

Master Qian's eyes lit up, he thought of the city wall that needed repairing, "Then, can it be used to repair the city wall?"

"Of course, you can take some and try it." Mu Wanqing was very generous, not only sent cement, but also sent Mu Zicheng to give technical guidance.

Who knows, this sending will cause a big trouble, which Mu Wanqing did not expect

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 75: 75th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 75: 75th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mr. Qian looked at the cement road fascinatedly, without blinking, "When will it be better?"

Mu Wanqing glanced at the sky, "It will take a day or two, the cement will be firm when it dries."

The craftsmen are still working hard, and they are very lively.

Sir Qian couldn't help but look over, half of the house has been built, and there are chimneys on the roof. "Can I take a look inside"

"Okay."

Mu Wanqing took Mr. Qian to pick one at random. Entering from the back door, it was the residence. There were four rooms up and down. One on the first floor was used as the kitchen and dining room, and the other was the living room.

The second floor is made into three bedrooms, the layout is very compact, but very practical.

Each floor is cement floor, white walls are powdered, and looks clean.

The appearance is antique, but the interior is built according to modern habits, so it is very different.

Mr. Qian walked around the living room and felt very comfortable, "What is this?"

Mu Wanqing glanced at it, "The heated kang can not only cook but also keep warm, so you won't be afraid of cold in winter."

There is no kang yet. This winter, she lives in a dilapidated inn, and there is air leakage everywhere. She has to find a way to fix a kang.

Lowest cost and easiest.

Sir Qian suddenly became interested, "Can you try it now?"

Although the weather is not cold anymore, he can't wait to try the effect.

Mu Wanqing nodded slightly, "Second brother, go and set the kang on fire."

If you want to make a good kang, you need certain skills. She trained the students of the academy and formed a kang team.

The technology of the Pankang team is very mature now.

In a short while, the room became hot, Mr. Qian touched a kang head, it was hot

His heart was even hotter, "Wow, how much does it cost to build a fire pit"

The ancient nobles had conservatories, fire walls, and charcoal, so they were not afraid of freezing in winter.

But the cost is too high for ordinary people to use.

Mu Wanqing rolled her eyes, "The raw material is brick, which is not expensive, you can make one for a tael of silver. In winter, anyone who wants to make a heated kang will come to us, we have a professional team, A kang can last a lifetime, so it's not expensive."

A tael of silver is a little expensive, but most officials can afford it.

Mr. Qian also wants to set up a few kangs to honor his parents. "Okay, that's it."

Within a few words, Mu Wanqing had already brought in a business for her family.

The yard is small, only about 30 square meters, but it can grow a la carte for self-sufficiency.

Mu Wanqing originally wanted to drill a well for each room, but found it impractical. There is a shortage of water here, and the water output is very small due to geological structural reasons, and some are even dry wells.

So, I found the best well digger, and spent a lot of money to dig a deep well at the end of the alley.

Mr. Qian stood in the shop and looked around, looking very ordinary, but the details are full of ingenuity.

Mu Wanqing suddenly remembered something, "By the way, I want to buy the inn where I live, can you recommend the innkeeper?"

Check-in is arranged by the government, it is a private room, no need for the boss and the second, it is all hands-on.

Master Qian was stunned for a moment, then frowned slightly, "I'm afraid this is a bit difficult. It's an ancestral property. Although it has been broken long ago, it has been maintained."

Mu Qingqing raised her eyebrows, "Help me ask first, thank you if it works."

Although the inn is very dilapidated, it is quite convenient to walk about fifteen minutes from this snack street.

If it is converted into a restaurant, there is still a lot to do.

A panicked voice rang out, "Patriarch, Patriarch, no, something happened, your elder brother was taken away."

Mu Wanqing's expression changed, and she rushed out quickly, "What did you say you didn't go to repair the city wall? Who took my eldest brother."

Mu Ji went with her, but now she was covered in ashes and her face was swollen.

"It's that Li Baihu." He spoke angrily about what happened just now.

They took cement to help repair the city wall. It was good, but when it was about to end, Li Baihu came out and ordered his men to arrest them.

Extremely unreasonable and arrogant.

"His goal is Big Brother Mu, I'm running out to report."

Mu Wanqing's eyes narrowed dangerously, she dared to touch her family.

If you want to die, then fulfill him.

"Sir Qian, my eldest brother is doing things under your order, Li Baihu arrests people without even saying hello, it's clearly a slap in the face, I don't know the grievance between the two of you , but please save people immediately."

Master Qian was a little stunned, and subconsciously retorted, "I have no grudge with him."

Mu Wanqing's mind is racing, why is it?

It stands to reason that they are already under the name of the Dusifu, under the jurisdiction of the Dusifu, and have no direct relationship with Li Baihu.

What reason does Li Baihu have to kidnap people?

"Isn't it before, but now there is, Mr. Qian, if you don't call back, you will not be able to sit in this position in the future. Our Mu family is willing to stand up for you."

Sir Qian's scalp is numb, this is to put him on a high place, no, absolutely not.

"Don't be impulsive, I'll ask someone to inquire about the situation first, where are you going"

Mu Wanqing had already rushed to the back door and shouted, "Second brother, call everyone to follow me, prepare a carriage, and move quickly."

Mu Zi's anger got angry, and she did it without saying a word.

Seeing that a big fight was about to happen, Mr. Qian couldn't help worrying, "Mu Wanqing, you can't make trouble, you are an exiled prisoner, you are naturally inferior to Li Baihu, and you won't account for much. Cheap."

Mu Wanqing exuded cold air all over her body, "I only know that if anyone dares to touch my family, I will kill him without a whole body."

For the first time, Mr. Qian knew that a girl could still be so strong and blocked her way, "You are dragging more than 100 people to death together, he has many soldiers in his hands, you are unarmed, You can't be so willful"

He was thinking of Mu Wanqing, a person as outstanding as Mu Wanqing should not be put on it.

Mu Wanqing sneered, "Whoever dares to block my way is my mortal enemy. I have always been the autumn wind sweeping the leaves, and I will never show mercy to the enemy."

Her brows and eyes were full of evil spirits, and her aura was amazing.

When Mr. Qian saw this, he could not help but secretly startled, "You only have more than 100 people, and you are not Li Baihu's opponents at all. You are going to die. To endure, to endure, to endure, to be a superior person"

As long as you get ahead, there are ways to get justice.

And for this, without hesitation, do everything possible, this is life, this is people."

She clutched her chest that was beating wildly, "My blood is still cold, even if I die without fear."

Sir Qian was seized by her awe-inspiring aura for a while, she was dumbfounded, and she actually had a sluggish air about her.

The Mu clan all rushed over, each with a solemn expression.

Mu Wanqing's eyes swept over everyone, and only said, "I'm going to save my elder brother now, follow me without fear of death."

She picked up a stick on the ground, turned and jumped into the carriage.

The husband and wife of Erye Mu and Mu Ziang kept up without thinking, and their family was guarded by them.

At this moment, the scattered Mu clan finally has a clan soul and cohesion.

Mu Rongxue gritted her teeth, stomped her feet, and chose to follow.

As soon as she took two steps, someone grabbed her arm tightly. It was Mrs. Mu San, who was panic-stricken, "Xue'er, don't go, it's too dangerous, our family is old and young. Xiaodu is counting on you."

Mu Rongxue's face was bitter, "Under the nest, there is an ovum, Mu Wanqing is the patriarch of the Mu clan and the protector of the Mu clan, she is here, the Mu clan is here, she If he's not here, the Mu family will disappear, and we won't be able to survive."

She could see clearly that it was Mu Wanqing who sheltered them and saved their lives.

It was also Mu Wanqing who turned the tide and got rid of the fate of being enslaved by Li Baihu.

It was Mu Wanqing who showed them a clear path, allowing them to live with their heads held high.

It was Mu Wanqing who taught them a lot and opened a whole new door for them.

Without Mu Wanqing, they will become a piece of sand and cease to exist.

"Mother, this is not only a matter of the second house, it is also related to the life and death of our whole family. If Mu Zicheng can't keep it, any of us can step on us and put a foot on us. We're all trampled to death."

Throwing down these words, she forcibly broke off Mrs. Mu San's hand and chased after him without looking back.

Mrs. Mu San looked at her receding back, her eyes were red, but she did not stop her daughter.

Mr. Qian called his subordinates like a dream, "Go and inform"

He hesitated for a while, and didn't want to make things worse, "Notify Yan Shou, and let him stop people."

He moved quickly, but unfortunately, the person he met was Mu Wanqing.

Who is Mu Wanqing, she has to do one thing no matter what.

The general guarding the city gate saw the carriage passing by, and hurriedly stopped the person, "Who?"

Mu Wanqing stuck her head out, "This lord, my surname is Mu, Mu Wanqing, the one who brought cement just now is my elder brother, what about others?"

The general was stunned, and a tangle flashed in his eyes.

Speaking of which, people sent cement with good intentions, but they did not protect them well, and they felt ashamed.

It's just that Li Baihu is notoriously violent, and his sister married into the Du family and is Du Shuai's daughter-in-law.

How dare he offend him.

"Li Baihu has a backing, so you are not allowed to gather in a crowd to fight."

Standing at the front, Mu Wanqing pointed at the repaired city wall, her eyes were as indifferent as snow, "If you want the cement formula, just get out of the way."

The general was stunned for a moment, Mu Wanqing leaned against the car window and led people past the guard without looking away.

The guard hesitated for a moment, then asked the Shangguan softly, "Is it true that you won't stop me? I always think something is going to happen."

The officer's face changed, and finally his eyes changed, "I didn't see anyone who passed by just now."

Guard

Li Baihu rode back to the camp against the sunset, and he was very happy.

Seeing that he was about to return to his old lair, the sound of hooves came from behind.

Li Baihu turned his head sharply, only to see dozens of carriages galloping towards him. The girl in white on the headed carriage was flying in the wind, her brows and eyes were stern, like a sword unsheathed, showing her sharp edge.

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 76: 76th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 76: 76th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In an instant, Li Baihu and his party were overtaken by the Mu family's carriage and surrounded them.

my sin."

He didn't take these exiled prisoners seriously at all, and it was nothing to die for.

mu Ziang looked at mu Zicheng, who was thrown on the horse and covered in blood. He was angry and angry, "let my brother go."

The family jumped out of the carriage, and Mu Wanqing rushed in front.

Mu Zicheng was seriously injured and was dying, her consciousness was ups and downs, and she was shocked when she heard a familiar voice, "don't worry about me, you all go back."

The tears of Mrs. Mu Er were brushed down, and she cried bitterly.

Li Baihu's long sword was aimed at Mu Zicheng's neck, and he swung it down. Mu Zicheng's head was blank, and he stared blankly at the long sword falling.

Are you dying?

Second Master Mu's eyes were black and his body was shaky.

The rolling anger flashed in Mu Wanqing's eyes, "Stop, what do you want?"

The long sword stopped when it was only an inch away from mu Zicheng's neck. Li Baihu said confidently, "I want fifty thousand silver and the formula for cement."

The more angry Mu Wanqing became, the more restrained she became, "It turned out to be for money, you said earlier, everything is negotiable."

Seeing her so cheerful, Li Baihu rolled his eyes, "I changed my mind, I want 100,000 taels of silver plus cement formula."

Mu Wanqing narrowed her eyes slightly, not afraid of dying. "Okay, let them go first."

Li Baihu quit again, "I heard that you are resourceful, I don't dare to let me go first, but give me the recipe and the bank note first."

He repeatedly tossed, obviously not trustworthy.

Mu Wanqing asked indifferently, "Then why do I believe that if you take something, you will let it go?"

I want to beat him

Mu Wanqing looked at Li Baihu steadily, and was silent for a while, "Well, I'll give you the formula first, and then I'll give you the silver ticket when you let him go."

She has retreated again and again, save people first.

Who knows, Li Baihu said, "I changed my mind again, I want you to be a bed warmer girl"

The Mu family stared at Li Baihu in disbelief, couldn't believe their ears, and were extremely shameless.

How dare he say such a thing

Mu Wanqing looked very calm, like an irrelevant bystander, "Just say what you said."

It is not the first time that Li Baihu has done this kind of thing. He succeeds every time.

He stared at Mu Wanqing with air, his mouth was dirty, "I'm in a good mood today, I like you, this yellow-haired girl, in the future, as long as you serve me obediently, I will take you to fame. drink spicy."

His subordinates are even more exaggerated, "Girl, your life is so good, a lowly exiled female prisoner can actually enter the eyes of my adults, in the future, you will have a good life, know Who is my elder sister? She is Du Shuai's niece and is deeply loved by Mrs. Mu Shuai."

Second Master Mu went crazy, these shameless things.

Not only was she not ashamed, but Mu Wanqing looked at Li Baihu up and down, "No wonder, you are so arrogant and incompetent, so you rely on selling your sister for glory."

Her reaction was beyond Li Baihu's expectations, and she stepped on his vitals, and suddenly became angry, "You don't want your elder brother's life, I just need to stab him lightly, and he will He is dead, he is the eldest son of your Mu family, the hope in the future, as long as you nod and agree, you can save him."

Mu Zicheng was still a little conscious, struggling to cry, "sister, don't believe his nonsense, he wants to have both money and people"

How can people like beauty, they clearly want everything.

Become his, everything belongs to him, including the snack street being built.

"One more word and I'll kill you." Li Baihu became angry and stabbed it lightly, and mu Zicheng's neck bleeds instantly.

However, instead of flinching, he raised his spirits and provocatively, "You kill me, kill me."

Li Baihu was extremely irritable, raised his sword high, "Looking for death."

The bright red blood stained Mu Wanqing's eyes, her anger was completely ignited, and the killing intent flashed.

"Stop, I promise you."

"Sister, no." Mu Zicheng and his brothers said in unison.

"Qing'er, don't." Although Mrs. Mu felt sorry for her son, she didn't want her daughter to suffer, her palms and backs were full of flesh.

Second Master Mu couldn't bear it even more, "Don't do stupid things, this kind of person is not worth your life."

People clearly treat them as playthings, wanting both benefits and trampling them.

Li Baihu was complacent, and laughed loudly, "This is a smart person, and a person must be aware of current affairs."

He waved at Mu Wanqing, "Come here, I love you."

Mu Wanqing's expression did not change, she stepped out with her left foot, and was pulled by her parents from left to right, "Qinger, you are not allowed to go."

"Patriarch, you can't." The rest of the Mu family couldn't help it. This was not only humiliating Mu Wanqing, but also humiliating everyone in the Mu family.

Mu Wanqing shook her head at them and made an ok gesture, which meant that everything was under her control.

She waved her parents' hands and walked towards Li Baihu step by step.

Li Baihu's eyes lit up with excitement, as if seeing the money rolling in, his whole body was fluttering. "I'll just say, no one can refuse Lao Tzu, even if it's an immortal beauty, as long as I want, I can always get it."

Mu Wanqing walked to Li Baihu and smiled, "You want to rob the emperor"

"What?" Li Baihu was stunned, and then a stinging pain hit him. He lowered his head blankly, and was stabbed in the chest. "what."

Everyone was frightened by the change in front of them.

Mu Wanqing turned the hilt of the knife expressionlessly, using force, turn left, turn right, and then force again.

Li Baihu only felt that his body was twisted into a twist. Under the severe pain, sweat instantly wet his hair, and the long sword in his hand could not be held to the ground.

"Bitch, how dare you"

He never looked down on women, nor would he guard against them. He felt that women were weak and not frightening, and only deserved to be played by men.

But now, he was hurt by his own arrogance.

"Let go of my adults first." Li Baihu's subordinates came around three beats slowly.

When Jiang Tongzhi arrived with the soldiers, he saw this scene, his pupils trembled, "Stop everything, Mu Wanqing, you let Li Baihu go."

"Mr. Jiang, this woman attacked the court officials and smashed her and her family into tens of thousands of pieces."

Li Baihu let out a shrill scream, and the men present were not horrified.

Jiang Tongzhi was in a bad mood, and cold sweat broke out, "Mu Wanqing, are you crazy, you know what you are doing?"

"Take it all and go to death."

The soldiers he brought rushed towards the Mu family, who were sweating all over.

At this moment, Mu Wanqing raised her eyebrows slightly and raised her voice, "Jiang Tongzhi, this person spied on the top-secret military information of Daqi, intending to treason, but fortunately, I found it in time to stop it. Gong, by attacking me, you are helping this person to betray the country."

The soldiers stopped involuntarily.

Li Baihu's subordinates were angry and angry, "You are talking nonsense, Mr. Jiang, she is talking nonsense, don't believe her nonsense."

Jiang Tongzhi didn't believe her words either, but I had to say that she was a bit quick-witted. It's a pity, why is she so impulsive.

There is a bright future.

"Mu Wanqing, I saw you stab Li Baihu with my own eyes, but the accusation you said has evidence"

Mu Wanqing has always been impeccable in her work.

She looked at Li Baihu's lackey coldly, "Li Baihu wants the formula of cement, but this matter swears with the lives of your whole clan to tell the truth."

The lackey hesitated for a moment, "Yes, but this is top-secret information, and it has nothing to do with treason."

This is what Mu Wanqing wants, "Because you guys are stupid, so you don't see that cement is an important material for military use, this can only be in the hands of the emperor, no one else can, Once it leaks out, the consequences are unimaginable.”

"A hundred households in a mere vain attempt to scramble with the emperor for things, and what else do they say, as long as Li Baihu must get what he wants, the emperor's things will be robbed correctly, really crazy. Well, he's trying to rebel."

Everyone's face changed, true or false

Mu Wanqing looked at Li Baihu, who had passed out in pain, like a dead man, "I just stab him with a knife for this kind of thing without a king and no father. Daqi is loyal."

That's a good reason, okay?

Jiang Tongzhi was stunned, this matter can be big or small, and if it is not handled well, it will cause a storm.

"But you are using it, you are not donating it."

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, with such a bright smile, "Who said I didn't have two months ago, I already sent someone to present the cement formula to His Majesty the Emperor."

She laughed and threw a bomb, which made everyone present stunned.

"Li Baihu is so courageous, I will obey Li Baihu if I refuse to accept anyone, dare to rob anything, dare to do anything, he has no king or greatness in his eyes, and he is said to be a wolf's ambition, That's right."

This crime is true, not to mention that the people present couldn't save Li Baihu, even Du Shuai.

Li Baihu's men's eyes were straight, and he muttered to himself, "Impossible, this is impossible."

Mu Wanqing pointed and counted, "After calculating the time, the emperor should have the cement formula by now."

She did not miss any omissions, and took all aspects into consideration, so that Mr. Zeng returned to Beijing with the cement formula.

He can send the formula to the emperor through Wuyiwei deputy commander to maximize the benefits.

Unfortunately, sometimes, people are not as good as God, and she never thought that Li Baihu would go crazy.

While speaking, a group of soldiers was killed in the guardhouse not far away, all of Li Baihu's men came out to check the situation.

Seeing this scene, her eyes suddenly turned red, and she gathered around to rescue Li Baihu.

Their fate is tied to Li Baihu.

In the chaos, Li Baihu woke up faintly, touched the bottom, um, gone

He was frightened and angry, completely lost his mind, "Kill her, kill all the Mu clan, and leave no one behind."

"I see who dares to come up." Mu Wanqing sneered, "Do you all want to be buried with him? Treason is a crime of looting and exterminating the family."

Come on, leave now, and pretend nothing happened."

Jiang Tongzhi was swaying and struggling fiercely.

Mu Wanqing saw it in her eyes and sneered, "It's too late to kill people. I even wrote a letter to the emperor. I'm also a registered person in front of the royal family."

Li Baihu's hands looked at each other, bewildered, this seemed to be bigger than they thought.

"Ignore her, my sister will definitely help me, and Du Shuai will definitely protect us"

Mu Wanqing raised her dagger high, "Why do you have to force me to stab someone? Why do you have to embarrass a weak girl who can't take care of herself?"

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 77: 77th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 77: 77th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mu Wanqing subconsciously looked at the bloodstained dagger, it was really easy to use. "From a friend."

Jiang Tongzhi couldn't believe it, "It's impossible, he can't give the dagger to someone, be honest, tell me, where did it come from?"

Mu Wanqing didn't understand why he was so excited, even if Du Shaoxuan was from the Mu clan, it wouldn't be so.

Is it not so bad to have a personal grudge.

"Okay, I asked for it on my own initiative, but I didn't steal or rob it, and I didn't pick up anything and didn't return it."

She looked frank, and there was no trace of lying.

Jiang Tongzhi's eyes narrowed slightly, and his tone was full of doubts, "If you ask for it, he will give it"

Mu Wanqing asked strangely, "Yes, we are friends, do we need to report to others when we exchange things?"

Jiang Tongzhi's mood was extremely complicated, "What did you exchange?"

Mu Wanqing wrinkled her nose in disgust. He asked too many questions, "I can't tell you this."

"You" Jiang Tongzhi was silent, "what is your friend's name?"

"Du Shaoxuan, you know him" Mu Wanqing frowned slightly, she won't let her guess, she has a personal grudge "Ah, let me state in advance that everything I do has nothing to do with him, I take responsibility for my actions and he doesn't know anything."

Du Shaoxuan is her savior, and she doesn't want to implicate him.

This is one of the reasons why she didn't use the token.

Jiang Tongzhi's complexion cannot be described in words, "How did you meet?"

Mu Wanqing didn't hear any malice, only full of confusion, she thought, "He is my savior."

She checked the name of Du Shuai's only son, Du Yuze, who was given the name by the emperor himself.

Therefore, Du Shaoxuan cannot be the heir of the Du family.

Jiang Tongzhi had countless thoughts in his mind, "He didn't say who he is, does he know who you are?"

She has repeatedly used her identity as the fifth prince to do things, and it is because she has a vengeance.

However, Du Shaoxuan is her savior, the more sincere she is, the less she will abuse it.

Besides, the more you use it, the thinner it is, and it should be used on the edge of the knife.

She wouldn't use this trump card unless her life was at stake.

Du Shaoxuan also meant this when he solemnly gave her the token.

Right now, not yet.

There will be a purpose in a month.”

The distance between Liangcheng and Beijing is too far.

Jiang Tongzhi saw that she shifted her focus intentionally or unintentionally, blurring Du Shaoxuan's existence, and instead believed a little.

A thought flashed in his mind, "I have reason to suspect that Du Shaoxuan is behind the plan, leading all this, and intending to deal with our Mu family army, is it?"

Mu Wanqing's face sank, who is it, "Brain tonic is a disease, take medicine."

Jiang Tongzhi stern face, very serious, "You are denying"

The situation is unclear at the moment, Mu Wanqing does not want to involve Du Shaoxuan, "Yes, he is not as smart as me."

Jiang Tongzhi

It seems that she really doesn't know Du Shaoxuan's true identity. Du Yuze, word, less Xuan.

Du Yuze was personally named by the emperor, but when the name was given, the old general of the Du family had already named his grandson, Shaoxuan.

What should I do? The name given by the king is a supreme honor.

However, according to the rules, men are twenty, and the word is crowned, and General Du has not yet reached twenty, so it is not officially used.

Usually, elders refer to juniors, and high-ranking people refer to inferiors. In formal occasions, they are called by names, and they are called equals or close relatives.

No one here in Xiliang calls him by his first name.

Outsiders are called little generals, relatives and friends are called subordinates, my son, younger brother, young master.

Only the three most honorable people in the capital will call Shaoxuan directly, and when they are nicknamed, they seem extraordinarily close and show their respect to General Mu.

So, except for close relatives, I don't know the words of General Du.

As soon as the word came out, Jiang Tongzhi completely believed Mu Wanqing's words.

An urgent cry woke him up, "Master Jiang, my family is dying, hurry up and save people."

Li Baihu lay still on the ground with a pale face, and passed out again.

His subordinates tried desperately to stop the bleeding for him, and used a bottle of wound medicine, but with little effect.

Jiang Tongzhi frowned and threw a bottle of good hemostatic medicine over, "Come here, go and invite all the adults in the city, you must save Li Baihu's life."

"Just lie there, don't move him, wait for the doctor to speak."

He couldn't help but look at the blood-stained dagger, slashing iron like mud, blowing the hair and breaking the blade, and using it to stab people and steal things.

Seeing him staring at the dagger, Mu Wanqing subconsciously covered it, "This is mine"

Jiang Tongzhi

Well, she doesn't know the origin of this dagger either.

He shouldn't say anything good for a while.

"Come here, take Miss Mu back to the inn, and let my personal guards surround the inn. No one is allowed to enter or leave without my order."

He specifically said, "Remember, anyone."

"Yes."

He has already thought about it, so he will leave it to Du Shaoxuan to handle it himself.

Before Du Shaoxuan came back, he had to protect people.

Mu Wanqing stepped forward to stand up Mu Zicheng without saying a word, and the others hurried over to help.

"Sir, I have to see the doctor first."

Jiang Tongzhi glanced at mu Zicheng and said, "Please go to the inn."

The entire Mu clan left in a mighty manner and retreated.

This unfair blood debt must be paid in blood

Jiang Tongzhi's subordinates also didn't understand, "Sir, why don't you arrest Li Baihu and hurt Li Baihu like this, Mrs. Du Jiu will not let it go."

Mrs. Du Jiu is notoriously difficult to deal with, but she is low-lying and small in front of the superior, and she is especially brave.

"You don't know anything." Jiang Tongzhi said that he knew too much. There is pressure.

Jiang Tongzhi squinted slightly, "I dare not accept it."

"Why"

"It was a gift from the emperor." Jiang Tongzhi didn't understand, how could his brother-in-law give such a precious thing to a girl

This is not in line with Du Shaoxuan's character.

However, there are few people in this world who can grab a dagger from him.

The subordinates gasped, no wonder Master Tongzhi didn't lock them up.

The key point is that Miss Mu has an unusual identity.

In the inn, the doctor treated mu Zicheng's wound and prescribed medicine.

, and also help us people to take the pulse and take care of it."

Between speaking, she took out twenty taels of silver.

The doctor refused to swallow and agreed.

The doctor also wants to eat.

Not to mention, with the doctor guarding, everyone's hearts are much more peaceful.

Second Master Mu and his wife guarded the eldest son, not daring to blink.

Mu Wanqing watched silently, her heart was sour, she was careless, and the smooth journey made her too relaxed.

In the future, learn from it.

Second Master Mu looked at the pair of children, "Zi'ang, go out with your sister, we'll just stay here."

"Qing'er, go take a hot bath and take a good rest."

Mu Wanqing looked at the bloodstains all over her body and frowned slightly, "Well, call me if you have anything."

She took her reluctant second brother out, Mu Ziang's eyes were red, "sister, are you afraid?"

Looking at the second brother who was obviously stimulated, Mu Wanqing sighed softly, people grow up after suffering, "Don't be afraid."

"Then I'm not afraid, I just hate that it's not me who stabbed people." Mu Ziang's eyes were even redder, and he punched the wall, blood seeping out, but no pain .

Mu Wanqing let out a soft cry and held down his fist, "Second brother, don't be sad, eldest brother will get better, we will all be fine."

mu Ziang was not comforted. He only had one thought: to become stronger and protect his family.

"I'm too useless to do anything, sister, I want to learn martial arts."

He didn't want to helplessly watch his family suffer, and he didn't want to be always protected by his sister.

My sister is younger than him, and she has to shoulder the heavy responsibility of the whole family. She has worked too hard.

He wants to be the support of his family

"Okay, I support you." Mu Wanqing nodded slightly, "After this matter, I will find you a good master."

Mu Zi'ang learned a few tricks from the guards on the road before, but it was just a slap in the face.

If you want to learn martial arts, start from the basics.

Back in the room, Yu Wanrou greeted her, "The hot water has been

"

Although she didn't follow her, she took care of Mu Wanqing.

Mu Wanqing comforted her heart, "Thank you, Sister Wan."

Other things are good, only Jiang Tongzhi's attitude is very strange and somewhat contradictory.

Especially when Du Shaoxuan was mentioned, it was even weirder. She couldn't tell whether it was hostility or goodwill for a while.

But one thing is certain, Jiang Tongzhi intends to protect her

Mu Wanqing took a hot bath, drank the fragrant chicken soup, and slowly nibbled a big chicken leg, her eyes fell on the open door.

Outside the door, everyone lined up to check the pulse, if you are sick, you can rest assured.

Many people have some minor problems, just pay attention to them.

If there is any problem, just look at the expression of that person when he comes out.

No one discussed what happened just now, as if nothing had happened, eat when you need to, drink when you need to, play when you need to play.

Mu Wanqing looked at it for a while, then roared loudly, "What time is it, why are you students still wandering outside, those who have had their pulse checked go back and read, I want to spot check."

The students of the academy ran away immediately, roaring so loudly, they must not have been injured or frightened.

Yes, what kind of person is she, she doesn't blink when she stabs someone.

Mu Rongxue was particularly convinced, "Third sister, I haven't had my pulse yet."

The aunt at the front of the line waved to her, "Rongxue, come first, hurry up and read after the diagnosis."

Mu Rongxue hurried over, "Thank you, Auntie."

Mu Rongxue sat in front of the doctor, the doctor gave a long consultation, frowned slightly, and Mu Rongxue raised her heart, "Doctor, what's wrong with me?"

The doctor withdrew his hand, "This girl has a cold body, she may have been cold before"

"Yes, I have been in the wind and rain, more than once, I had a cold, but it will soon be fine." Mu Rongxue's voice was dry, "Doctor, is there any problem? "

Seeing her nervous and sweating, the doctor couldn't bear it, "If it's a few years later, I'm afraid it will be a hindrance to the offspring."

Mu Rongxue's tears are brushing down, and the offspring

"It's still too late for treatment. I prescribe a pill to take orally, and I usually soak my feet. I will prepare some herbs for foot soaking for you, and it will take effect in two or three years."

Not only Mu Rongxue, but several people found some minor problems. Fortunately, they were found in time.

Mu Wanqing's family also has some minor problems, it will be fine after a while.

After this incident, Mu Wanqing discovered that she had to train a group of people who knew medical skills. She picked a few good seedlings from her children to study medicine, um, write it down.

She is calm here, but there is chaos outside.

In the capital, Du Shaoxuan entered the palace to bid farewell to the emperor, and he was going back to Liangcheng.

Although the emperor is very reluctant, he can't stay any longer. Xiliang is his place to stand.

While he was talking, the chamberlain said, "Deputy Commander Wu asks to see you."

The emperor frowned slightly, Wu Dongming would not enter the palace if he had nothing to do, and something happened, "let him in."

Du Shaoxuan got up and retire, "Your Majesty, I'm going to say goodbye in the Queen's Palace, cousin, send me off."

The prince had something to tell him, so he got up and walked away.

The two walked out and passed Wu Dongming. Wu Dongming bowed to them and hurried to the king.

The emperor asked lightly, "What's the matter?"

"

The two who were walking outside Mu Wanqing stopped and looked back together.

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 78: 78th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 78: 78th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The emperor was surprised, "Which Mu Wanqing is Mu Wanqing?"

Hearing this name again, he was surprised that she was able to catch up with Wu Dongming's channel and listen directly.

Ordinary people can’t find a way even if they want to donate their treasures.

& nbsp;

The emperor looked at him with an inexplicable expression, "Do you remember that little girl?"

Wu Dongming did not dare to slack off, "Remember, be bold and smart."

This is his evaluation of Mu Wanqing.

The emperor stretched out his hand, and Wu Dongming immediately handed the envelope in his hand to the servant.

He opened the envelope, er, with another envelope inside.

In addition, there is a paper full of words.

The waiter didn't dare to look at it, and handed the paper and envelope up. "It's a letter."

The emperor waved his hand, but did not take it. "Read it."

, We finally arrived in Liangcheng smoothly, thank God for your protection, thank the emperor for his grace, I accidentally realized the cement formula on the way, and I dedicate it to your father. May I live forever and forever.”

Everyone in the room was stunned, it was too straightforward.

"Yes, I'm sensible."

Too much flattery, but not so lively and interesting.

"Cement is extremely strong and can withstand the erosion of wind, rain and time. It can be used for road construction, water conservancy, military defense and other projects.

The goddess emperor raised his eyebrows, dubious, what kind of gods can a little girl realize

"I exchanged the cement formula for the amnesty of my Mu clan. I don't know if it is wise and wise, Your Majesty the Emperor, I beg you, you must grant me this request, I don't want to be a prisoner in exile, it's really good It's miserable, don't talk about people, even a dog can step on me."

"Pfft." The prince couldn't help laughing, "Shao Xuan, she is so miserable"

Du Shaoxuan looked very serious, "Well, it's very miserable, the first time I saw her, a sword was stabbing at Mu Wanqing's heart, if it wasn't for my arrow missed Sword, she's already dead."

The scene was extremely dangerous.

Prince is silent, yes, exile prisoners are lower than commoners, and it is lucky to be able to live in exile.

The emperor waved his hand, "Continue reading."

"I believe that His Majesty the Emperor who loves his people like a son will definitely reward his merits, right, right, right, I also love His Majesty the Emperor very much, it is love and respect"

Du Shaoxuan's eyes flashed with a smile, her words were so vivid and vivid, as if a real person was standing in front of her.

Even if the emperor has never met Mu Wanqing, he still thinks she is an interesting and lovely little girl.

Of course, he never admitted that he was being coaxed into joy.

Stop it, you're guilty."

The crown prince smiled slightly, okay, she took eye drops in a fair and honest manner, it seemed that the prince of Jin had offended her severely.

I have to say, this little girl is really smart. Now that she has confessed, she will be able to get out of her body in the future.

"Finally, I sincerely wish His Majesty the Emperor health and longevity, laughing, longevity and longevity, and the country and the family will be prosperous forever."

The signature is, your most loyal subject, Mu Wanqing.

Her writing is too straightforward and detached, but her feelings are particularly sincere and infectious.

At the very least, both the emperor and the prince have a good impression of Mu Wanqing.

Who doesn't like to treat you like a loyal subject of your father?

"Prince, what do you think"

The prince pondered for a while, "First test the cement formula, if it is really that good, give her a reward."

She is right in what she said, the way to govern a country is to be rewarded for meritorious deeds and punished for sins.

The emperor nodded with satisfaction, "That's fine, I'll leave this to you."

The prince responded, "I'll make arrangements now."

He deliberately picked an inconspicuous Huangzhuang for the experiment, and stared at it himself, not daring to ignore it.

Du Shaoxuan was going to leave, but his curiosity was aroused, and he stayed for a few more days.

In order to avoid suspicion, he did not participate, and only waited for the final result.

Huangzhuang

The prince has been staying here under the pretext of recuperating, supervising the whole process at any time.

"Your Highness, the Emperor is here."

The prince stood up abruptly and hurried to meet him. "Father, why are you here?"

The emperor traveled in micro-clothing, very low-key, "I heard that there will be results today, I came to take a look."

Not only did he come in person, he also brought Du Shaoxuan with him.

The prince brought people to the experimental area, "Remove the obstructions on both sides."

Soon, a wide and flat concrete road came into view.

Put it with water and spread out naturally.

I did several experiments back and forth, and everyone's eyes became more and more excited.

The emperor stepped on it, hard, but very smooth. "How much material and manpower did it take and how long did it take"

The Crown Prince was beaming, "The four of us spent half a day, and the cost of this road is about half a tael, which is 80% cheaper than the blue brick road, saving time and effort."

"The most important thing is that it is flatter than the blue brick and stone road, and it will not be muddy in rainy days. I recommend building this kind of cement road on the main road of the capital."

The palace does not have this demand.

The emperor nodded slightly, "Yes."

"What about the new house"

The prince took them to a newly built brick house, "This is the one, the adhesion and toughness are not inferior to glutinous rice juice."

The building of the city wall is poured on the glutinous rice juice, and it is usually repaired and repaired, and the cost is not ordinary.

The food is scarce these days, and the people are not full, let alone build houses with glutinous rice juice.

As soon as this cement comes out, the cost is greatly reduced, which is a good thing for the country and the people.

The prince was very interested in cement, "Father, this thing can also be used on flood dams."

It's a fetish, that's right, it's really useful.

Du Shaoxuan rolled his eyes, "Your Majesty, I want to apply for the use of cement in Xiliang. Our city wall is in dire straits, but we can't repair it."

The money allocated every year is not much, not enough to support the army, let alone repair the city wall.

This request is very reasonable, the emperor turned his mind, "Go to that girl and ask for it."

That girl is fine, she said that she has done a few experiments, and it is estimated that she has used it herself.

Of course, except for personal use, she will not spread.

Du Shaoxuan happily replied, "Thank you, the emperor, should you give her a grace?"

The emperor pondered for a while, "The decree, the Mu family will be pardoned, and Mu Wanqing will be rewarded with a hundred taels of gold. The three generations below Mu Zhongde are not included in the special He."

The Mu family was implicated by Mu Zhongde, and many people were innocent. Now that the culprit, Mu Zhongde, has escaped, Mu Wanqing has made a real contribution, so please forgive me.

He is a lover, he will be rewarded for meritorious service.

Du Shaoxuan was sincerely happy for that little girl, she was free, "I thank you for Mu Wanqing."

He was so happy that the emperor couldn't help looking at him, "You seem to be very kind to her."

This child has also reached the age of marriage, and the youthful heart is budding, but his wife can be an innocent civilian woman, and she can never be the exiled Mu Wanqing.

It's not that she is bad, but that the exile experience is a stain.

Du Shaoxuan is frank, without a trace of concealment, "We are friends, I admire her very much, hey, why is she not a man."

Here again, again, the prince couldn't help rolling his eyes.

The emperor stared at him for a while, which was sure that he had no other ideas.

This kid hasn't figured it out yet.

As soon as this imperial decree was issued, the people in the capital were the first to know the news, and they were a little confused.

What is it

Who is this Mu Wanqing?

But why is Mu Zhongde's room not listed?

There are too many questions, and people in Beijing are gossiping.

The alley in the backyard of the Fifth Prince's Mansion is full of small houses where the servants of the mansion live.

Mu Zhongde's family was assigned a small courtyard, although the place is not big, but it is more stable and does not need to be displaced.

Mu Jinyao brought Mrs. Mu into the mansion, only Mrs. Mu and Mu Zhongde and their son lived, waiting for Mrs. Mu to send the monthly money to live every month.

Mrs. Mu has only one tael of silver per month, half of which is given away, life is very tight, old lady Mu is old and sick, and Mu Zhongde's tendons and hamstrings are broken, all need but brother Mu Zifeng can't take care of people at all. He wants to buy a maid and has no money. What should we do?

The two brothers Mu Zifeng can't see it like this. They just married the servants of the prince's mansion. It doesn't matter if you are ugly, you can do it.

As for the future, I will talk about it later.

Also, the family concealed their names and did not dare to go out to meet people generously.

However, they can comfort themselves, at least they don't have to suffer, they are hundreds of times stronger than those exiled clansmen.

The difficulty at the moment is only temporary. When Mu Jinyao is over, everyone will have a good life.

Unfortunately, a piece of imperial decree completely shattered their dream.

Mu Zhongde was completely mad, "What the **** is going on, why didn't we pardon our room?"

Brother Mu Zifeng's mentality has also collapsed. What are they trying to betray their family at all costs?

If I knew this earlier, it would be better to stay in the clan, and now I am pardoned and become a good citizen.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

In the sound of everyone's discussion, Mr. Zeng and his party escorted the imperial decree to set off in a low-key manner, and went to Xiliang to issue the imperial decree.

By the way, bring your family.

Xiliang, they came to Miss Mu San, they came

At this time, the Mu family, who had not received the news of the amnesty, were frightened, and the inn they lived in was surrounded by people.

The outside shouted loudly, "Hand over the murderer Mu Wanqing, otherwise, the consequences will be at your own risk."

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 79: 79th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 79: 79th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the inn, Mu Wanqing sat in the yard and instructed everyone to make kebabs, cut and make skewers, let's have fun together.

Everyone is very happy, the children are playing in the yard, laughing constantly.

Uncle Mu Liu who was sitting in the corner looked so heartless and sighed silently, the catastrophe was imminent, how could everyone eat anything?

Aunt Six saw her husband's sad face, and asked what was wrong?

Uncle Mu couldn't help but say, "Wan Qing hurts people like that, and she will definitely be revenge."

eat."

Uncle Mu Liu was silent, this person's courage is just playing big time and time again.

There is really nothing to do with them. Forget it, if you want to die, let's die together.

Mu Wanqing excitedly showed everyone how to bake the best food.

After a while, the mutton skewers turned golden brown, the grease gradually seeped out, and the tempting aroma spread in the yard.

Mu Wanqing sprinkled pepper powder, turned it over and continued to bake.

Everyone looked at it eagerly, swallowed, and looked delicious.

Suddenly, an angry shout sounded, "The people inside listen, hand over the murderer Mu Wanqing, otherwise, the consequences will be at your own risk."

Everyone was startled, "Who is this? What's going on? What murderer..."

Speaking of this, the man looked at Mu Wanqing subconsciously, "Wouldn't it be Li Baihu's people who came to seek revenge? What should I do?"

When I heard this, everyone panicked, so soon?

Mu Wanqing firmly grasped a handful of mutton skewers with both hands and kept roasting, "What are you panicking, there are people guarding outside, they can't get in."

She was very calm, which greatly appeased the panicked hearts of everyone.

Second Master Mu couldn't calm down, his brows wrinkled, "Qing'er, the people who are guarding outside are people from Xiliang, they are all fellow villagers..." Will he let people in without showing his affection?

Mu Wanqing sniffed her nose, "It's baked, Dad, how about you taste?"

Second Master Mu was not in the mood to eat, but he didn't like his daughter, so he took a random bite and was stunned.

Crispy on the outside and crispy on the inside, full of fragrant grease, bringing great satisfaction.

"Delicious."

Mu Wanqing took a mutton kebab and stuffed the rest to Mrs. Mu Er, "Mother, you can eat it too."

She stood up slowly, "You bake slowly, all the students of the academy come with me."

Mu Wanqing did not go out, but took someone up to her bedroom on the second floor.

She asked people to open the window by the street, leaned against the window and looked down, the downstairs was full of densely packed heads, holding weapons, shouting and killing, and they were aggressive.

They wanted to enter, but the soldiers guarding the door did not dare to let go.

One side has some scruples, and the other side dare not mess around, and they can't stand each other.

The one surrounded by the crowd was a beautiful woman in gold and silver.

"If you don't get out of the way, I'll let you all dig coal."

The soldier is Jiang Tongzhi's personal guard, but he is still quite afraid of this Mu family's ninth grandma.

This woman is good at speaking, long-sleeved and good at dancing, quite talented, and deeply loved by the above, but she is very revengeful, and anyone who offends her will be wearing small shoes.

It's just that this time he was standing in the army.

"Ninth grandma, it's useless for you to vent your anger with little people like us. If you have something to do, go to Mr. Jiang."

Besides, the Mu family will give them a copy of whatever delicious food they have. I have to say, the Mu family's craftsmanship is very good, there are many patterns, and they are not repeated every day, and they are so happy to eat .

Eating people is soft.

Grandma Du Jiu saw with her own eyes that her brother was seriously injured, and even became a crippled person, how could she not hate it?

She vowed to break Mu Wanqing's body into tens of thousands of pieces to vent her hatred.

"Sir Jiang can't control me, get out of the way."

"I can't let it."

Grandma Du Jiu was very angry, but she was still a little rational. Some people should not be offended, such as the son-in-law of the Du family.

"Continue to shout and let Mu Wanqing come out and die."

Not only did the people she brought shout out, but she didn't stop, "Mu Wanqing, if you don't come out, I will destroy your entire clan."

A cool voice sounded, "Miss Li, you are so majestic, does your husband know? Does Du Shuai know?"

Grandma Du Jiu raised her head sharply, and saw a girl in white with a golden crown standing pretty by the window on the second floor. She had both the beauty of a girl and the arrogance of a teenager, with a very outstanding temperament .

The people around her immediately shouted excitedly, "Auntie, it's her, it's her."

Grandma Du Jiu hated her heart and her eyes were fierce, "You are Mu Wanqing? Come down."

Mu Wanqing slowly nibbled at the mutton skewers and provocatively said, "Come up."

A rush of blood rushed to her forehead, and Grandma Du Jiu's lungs were about to explode. "Since ancient times, killing people has paid for their lives, you should die."

Mu Wanqing was extremely surprised, "Your brother is dead? Ouch, I'm sorry, I didn't do it lightly, I'll be more careful next time."

Next time? No, your attitude is wrong, you have no regrets for hurting people.

Grandma Du Jiu has never seen someone who stabbed someone so righteously, she can't say anything when she's angry, "You... do you know who I am?"

Mu Wanqing nodded with a smile, "I know, it's the first time I've seen the scandal that ruined the reputation of the Du family, ruined Du Shuai's reputation, and destroyed the unity of the army and the people. Thank you for opening my eyes. ."

She buckled her hats one by one, Grandma Du Jiu was mad, how could there be such a hateful girl in the world?

"Listen, whoever kills her will be rewarded with a hundred taels of silver."

The people below are just about to move, a hundred taels, a few years of monthly money.

Mu Wanqing pouted, is she worth a hundred taels? Who to shame.

"Only one hundred taels? Your family is so poor? What kind of gold and silver jewelry are you wearing? It's not shameful to be poor, but it's a matter of quality."

She took out a handful of silver bills, "Come here, open your eyes to everyone, I have ten thousand taels of silver in my hand, whoever kills Grandma Du Jiu, the money will belong to him."

How can I do this?

Mu Wanqing is the best at show operation.

This time, even Grandma Du Jiu's subordinates were moved and looked at her in unison.

Grandma Du Jiu was frightened, frightened and angry as if she was being targeted by the wolf, she involuntarily took a few steps back, and her cronies immediately protected her in the middle.

"I'm the Du family, who dares to touch me? Money is a good thing, but I'm afraid that money will be spent."

Mu Wanqing smiled cutely, but the words she said could kill people, "With 10,000 taels of silver, I can run with my family, go anywhere, enough for my family to live in this lifetime. Don't worry anymore."

"I can't get out." Grandma Du Jiu gritted her teeth.

"Yes, I promise." Mu Wanqing looked down at everyone, "You don't want to know, why does Lord Jiang Tongzhi want to save me?"

"Why?" Everyone has long been curious.

Mu Wanqing pointed to herself, confident and assertive, "I have made great contributions to the country."

Simple sentence contains too much information, leaving enough room for brain supplementation.

"If I die here, not only will you be unlucky, but Xiliang City will also face a wave of turmoil."

Bragging, she is professional.

Grandma Du Jiu shouted angrily, "Don't believe her nonsense, she's just an exile."

Someone can't help but ask, "Then how do you explain Mr. Jiang protecting her?"

Grandma Du Jiu rolled her eyes, and finally thought, "She...she seduced Mr. Jiang, yes, she is a demon girl who is restless in her room, she will harm more men, she must be excluded... "

Mu Wanqing's expression sank, she opened another window, and she was a sniper.

She held it in her hand, adjusted the direction, and targeted the woman downstairs, "Grandma Du Jiu, your mouth is really dirty, your heart is even more dirty, just wash it with blood."

Under the eyes of the public, the arrow crossbow was unsheathed and flew out with a swoosh, at a very fast speed.

It happened too fast, no one could stop it, they could only watch the long arrow hit Grandma Du Jiu's right arm quickly and accurately.

Everyone was stunned and couldn't believe their eyes.

This oddly shaped arrow is too deadly.

Grandma Du Jiu stared blankly at the splash of blood, dyeing half of her body red, her mind blank.

The people around her were startled, "Auntie, you..."

The men immediately hugged her, put her on the carriage, and ran away.

Mu Wanqing blew a sigh of relief at □□, as expected of the special forces' favorite sniper □□, the combat effectiveness is strong.

This is just a simple imitation, but it is easy to operate, and it is very easy to lock the target with the sight, without strong arm strength and skills.

A weak woman like her can handle it easily.

"Sister, sister." Mu Zi shouted fiercely and rushed over eagerly, "this is what my father has been working on these days? Can you let me try it? "

There is no boy who doesn't like weapons, mu Ziang is completely fascinated.

Since Mu Wanqing found out that her weakness was her weak force, she tried her best to make up for it.

No, she thought of modern snipers.

With this weapon, it is no problem to knock out dozens of powerful soldiers.

With a crossbow in hand, I have the world.

With another pair of ***, her shortcomings will be completely made up.

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, "Okay, but you have to retract all the arrows."

In the case of poor conditions, most of them are made of wood, which is not exquisite enough. The arrows were made of iron, and there were only seven of them, so I was reluctant to throw them away.

When the conditions are good in the future, I will get a good one.

Mu Ziang was so happy, "it's fine, no problem."

The eyes of others are red with envy.

As soon as mu Ziang got it, he realized that it was different from ordinary bows and arrows.

"What is this? How do I use it?"

Mu Wanqing patiently taught him, "Look at this sight, do you see these two points? If it is in a straight line with the target point, and the three points are in a line, then you can hit the target. "

Anyone who has studied mathematics, physics and chemistry can understand what she said.

"Pop." The first time, mu Ziang was a little nervous, and the arrow missed, until the third arrow, he could hit the target.

He rejoiced, "Sister, you are amazing."

Others also gathered around, scrambling to ask for a test shot.

Mu Wanqing agreed. It is impossible to copy this thing. It is too sophisticated and not simple at all. not understand.

Even Mu Erye couldn't just imitate one.

Because the size of each part was provided by Mu Wanqing, Mu Erye just listened to his daughter's instructions, and he did what she said.

Although he pondered over and over again, he couldn't remember so many huge and detailed data, and he couldn't understand complicated drawings.

Not to mention, each part was assembled by Mu Wanqing herself. The assembly of the bow is complicated and rigorous, requiring special measuring tools to assemble it, and strict debugging, which is impossible for ordinary people to play.

In other words, only Mu Wanqing can create it in this world.

Mu Ziang was watching, and suddenly said, "sister, I understand now that knowledge is power. You can teach me more in the future."

His academic performance was average in the past, not good or bad, far less outstanding than mu Zicheng, nor as diligent as his brother.

But, now I suddenly find that knowledge is too useful.

Mu Wanqing raised her eyebrows, somewhat surprised. "OK."

When she went downstairs, everyone stared at her dumbfounded, oh my god, she really dares to do anything.

She glanced at her lightly, and everyone immediately retracted their gazes.

Second Master Mu held up a handful of grilled mutton kebabs, "Qing'er, let's send some to the official messenger outside."

"I'll deliver it." Mu Wanqing took the mutton skewers and walked out briskly, everyone quickly followed.

She can cause trouble too much, but I dare not let her alone.

"It's hard work, all the officials, let's try our kebabs."

The officials looked at her with awe, "You... shot Grandma Du Jiu!"

Mu Wanqing rolled her eyes, "I'm in self-defense, even if I hurt someone, it's excusable. Could it be that the Du residence will still stand up for her? She doesn't take care of her."

Well, she's here to talk and find out.

The mouths of these officials are usually tight, but now they have been greatly impacted.

"Grandma Du Jiu is deeply loved by Mrs. Du Shuai, and the Du residence will definitely stand up for her."

So sure? Mu Wanqing wanted to know more about the inside story, "It's not a daughter, nor a daughter-in-law. As for that?"

An official could not help but gossip, "She was Mrs. Du Shuai's maid, but she can suddenly become the daughter-in-law of the Du family, because she is willing to go out."

Unfortunately, the quality of the sister and brother is not high.

"She seduced the young master?"

The official broke the news mysteriously, "Wrong, she cuts meat."

"What?" Everyone's eyes widened in shock. :,,

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 80: 80th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 80: 80th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Cut off your own flesh for medicine.

Everyone was stunned and awe-inspiring, "I didn't expect that she was still a loyal servant, I can't see it."

Weird."

Anyone who has experienced the information explosion of later generations will not be so simple.

Everyone couldn't believe it, "No way? She cut her own flesh." It hurts to think about it!

"You're so cruel to yourself, you can imagine it to others." Whenever Mu Wanqing saw cutting flesh as medicine, she couldn't help conspiracy theories, "Also, human flesh is used as medicine. It's unscientific, she thought she was Tang monk meat, hehe."

Mu Ziang couldn't help but said, "but, the mistress of the Du family is really cured."

Poisoning will do, okay?

Everyone was stunned, how could this be?

They never felt that a personal maid was lethal before, but when Mu Wanqing said this, they were a little scared.

Yes, if you put medicine in their food, there is really no way to detect it.

Mu Ziang can't accept such cruelty, "in case, I mean if she misses, and the mistress's illness is not cured, it's not worth it."

"I have taught you for so long, why are you still so stupid?" Mu Wanqing poked the second brother's elm head, how dare he let him go out alone?

"Whether the hostess's illness can be cured is not the most important thing, the important thing is to give the conspirators a chance to show their loyalty, filial piety, integrity, and let everyone see how beautiful and kind she is. Will her future still be bad? Is the Du family embarrassed to treat her badly?"

"For example, Wang Xiang, who was lying on the ice and begging for carp, was called a filial piety for his filial piety and became a high official."

Interpreted in this way, a moving story changes its flavor.

Young people are deeply shocked, and all three views have been impacted.

The officials on one side have their eyes straight, their heads rumbling, God, earth.

Mu Wanqing glanced at the officials, "Since ancient times, true feelings have not been retained, only routines can win people's hearts. These are all routines. You are too young to understand anything."

Everyone looked at her silently, did she forget that she was only thirteen? Ah, no, it's fourteen after the new year.

There was a commotion when the officials took their shifts, what? What the **** are you guys talking about?

Grandma Du Jiu was able to ascend to the top, all thanks to her scheming, stepping on the Du family hostess to ascend to the top?

How can I do this?

I brought up everyone's exciting desire to pour out, and frantically complained to relatives and friends.

Rumors are always the fastest, and soon, they are spread by ten, ten by one, one hundred by one, one by one by one, and the whole city will know it.

Only the parties do not know.

At first, Grandma Du Jiu's reputation for loyalty and righteousness is very popular.

How can she know what's going on outside?

Her brother is not good, but she is good, the two cannot be compared.

Moreover, the more unreliable her younger brother is in her work, the more pity and love she has for her.

It can only be said that the filter is very heavy and the passers-by are very popular.

Mu Wanqing smashed this layer of filter with her own hands. Without the protection of passers-by, she just watched how Grandma Du Jiu acted as a demon.

Well, she really wanted to see the expressions of the Du family at this time.

Grandma Du Jiu ran aggressively to ask the teacher to ask her guilt, but she was sent back full of injuries, which made the Du family angry.

To dare to touch the Du family members, well, very dare.

After hearing the news, the Du family members came to visit them one after another. The waves were like flowing water, and they were finally cleaned up. The younger brother came to the door.

The Du family also lived in a clan, and the clansmen lived in an alley, multiplying and prospering from generation to generation.

Du Jiu's generation is two brothers, they are the same generation as the generals, they are the same great grandfather, there are more than forty brothers in this family.

Except for the lineage of General Du, which is ranked separately, the others are ranked according to the clan.

Du Jiu lived in a two-bedroom house, not big, but very delicate.

His brother Du Shisan came to visit with his wife. He did not enter the inner room, but only let his wife go in and take a look.

He comforted softly at the door, "Ninth brother, don't worry, the doctor said that sister-in-law is just a flesh wound, and it will be fine in a few months."

Du Jiu's face was full of sadness, "Your sister-in-law has always been a good woman who sympathizes with the poor and the weak, and is gentle and kind, but to encounter such a disaster, it really makes me sad."

"I don't believe that someone actually owns the territory of our Du family, and it is too arrogant to attack our Du family." Du Shisan said indignantly, "Ninth brother, what do you think, why? Go back in revenge, and we will all obey your orders."

Du Jiu hesitated for a while, "This...you have to listen to Du Shuai."

This matter is not small, no matter what happens, I have to tell my descendants.

Du Shisan is also a warrior and has a grumpy personality, "My wife regards Sister Nine as her own daughter and will definitely seek justice for her."

Thanks to sister-in-law Jiu, the two brothers were well taken care of by their descendants, and they lived a very nourishing life.

He naturally didn't want Sister Nine to have an accident, "I don't understand, who dares to be so bold?"

Mu Jiu's expression was extremely complicated, "It's an exile, and it was done by a very young girl."

When his wife took people out, he was still in the barracks and knew nothing.

He didn't know until someone came over to report something wrong. He immediately asked the doctor and the people below to understand the situation.

The information he received left him speechless.

He didn't object to his wife finding a way to get back, and hitting the Du family in the face, naturally he had to bear the corresponding consequences.

Du Shisan was astonished, "What? When is it, Brother Jiu, are you still making such a joke?"

Du Jiu also thought it was a joke, the servants in the house were all retired soldiers, with rich experience and good skills.

And what is the identity of the other party? The lowest exile! But the facts are in sight.

Du Shisan couldn't help but said, "There is something wrong with the Mu family, let a girl be the patriarch, look, the girl is ignorant and fearless, this is a terrible disaster, it seems If the exile is not bad enough, I will help them add another fire."

Du Jiu shook her head slightly, "It is temporarily unavailable."

"Why?" Du Shisan was very puzzled, brother and sister-in-law were famously affectionate.

"It is said that her name is registered in front of the imperial family, and she is considered to be the emperor's person." This is what makes Du Jiu scruples, otherwise someone would have been sent there.

Du Shisan suspected that something was wrong with his ears, "Is this a rumor? How is this possible?"

"Ask Jiang Tongzhi for details." Du Jiu also wanted to inquire about the situation, but it was not enough to make a rash move.

The servant ran in excitedly and said, "Madam is here."

It came so quickly, the two brothers looked at each other, a little excited, and seemed to take it seriously.

The whole mansion came out to greet him, and from a distance, he saw Du Mansion's carriage slowly approaching.

"Welcome Madam."

She looked worried, "Get up, how is Chenxiang?"

Du Jiu's grandmother's boudoir name is Li Chenxiang, and the word agarwood was taken by Mrs. Du.

"She's still unconscious, she..." Du Jiu's eyes were red, and her voice was choked.

Mrs. Du frowned slightly, "I brought the mansion doctor. With him, everything will be fine."

She is a gentle and kind woman, she is very caring and sympathetic to the Du clan, pity that the men of the Du family have to go to the battlefield, and she will not come back if she is not careful.

Du Jiaerlang's destination is the battlefield where he died in battle, his body is wrapped in horse leather, and his lifespan is not long.

"Mrs. Xie, have mercy."

When Mrs. Du saw a pale and dying Li Chenxiang, she couldn't help but feel sideways.

The two are called master and servant, but in fact they are as close as a mother and daughter. All these years, Chenxiang has accompanied her and served her caringly. Her own daughters are not as caring and thoughtful.

A faint voice sounded, "Madam, am I dreaming? Chenxiang greets you..."

It was Li Chenxiang, she was shaking and struggling to get up, but she fell back as soon as she moved, inhaling in pain.

Mrs. Du quickly supported her, "Don't get up, just lie down and wake up."

She asked the mansion doctor to come over for diagnosis and treatment. The mansion doctor took the pulse and said, "Madam, don't worry about your life, but this hand will not be able to hold heavy objects in the future."

It's nothing to a lady who doesn't work hard.

However, Li Chenxiang burst into tears on the spot, "Madam, I want to make soup for you."

She is very good at stewing soup, Mrs. Du likes it very much, and is especially grateful for her caring and filial piety, "Don't be silly, these are small things, let the next person do it."

Li Chenxiang burst into tears, "Madam, I thought I would never see you again, I was so scared. I was born with a short life, and I have never been loved by my parents, Madam is the only one who loves me. ,I…"

The pear blossoms she cried were raining, so pitiful.

Mrs. Du felt pity, "Don't be afraid, no one dares to bully you with me."

She didn't say anything about revenge, but Li Chenxiang was already nervous, "Madam, don't offend that sorceress for me, she's ruthless, kills without blinking, I can't It doesn't matter if I die, but you must not be hurt a little bit."

Her words aroused Madam Du's anger, "She doesn't dare to measure."

Li Chenxiang's tears flowed down, "She is the emperor's person, you don't need to offend her for a humble person like me, it's not worth it."

Mrs. Du wiped her tears with a handkerchief, "Don't be silly, you are my righteous daughter, whoever dares to hurt you will hit our Du family in the face, even in front of the emperor, I dare to fight for it.”

Of course, the key is that you have to be reasonable.

There is still a trace of innocence in middle age.

Li Chenxiang said a few pitiful words again, which hit Mrs. Du's weakness and successfully aroused her anger.

"I'll have her arrested."

Li Chenxiang's eyes sank, she knew Mrs. Du's character too well, "She has a terrible weapon in her hand, you must be careful."

A young woman with a riding whip leaned against the door with a look of impatience.

Mrs. Du frowned slightly, "What nonsense are you talking about, this is your ninth sister-in-law, please apologize."

Li Chenxiang looked aggrieved, "Miss, what do you mean?"

Miss Du didn't look down on her in the first place. How could a maid who was born in a maid deserve to be on an equal footing with their sisters, her mother was too partial to a maid.

However, for the sake of her mother, she left her affectionate, but also for her loyalty, and called her sister-in-law nine.

Li Chenxiang's face changed dramatically

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 39K 58
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
46.8K 4.7K 98
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
2.7M 129K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
57.2K 4.4K 54
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...