After I was Exiled, I Became...

By lastborn99

Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only! Novel Summary Mu Wan Qing was dressed as cannon fodde... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-80

61-70

166 1 0
By lastborn99

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 61: 61st

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 61: 61st

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ji Cheng went up to the second floor, a pair of beautiful eyes flowed, the room was in a mess, and the ground was full of injured people.

Mu Wanqing tilted her head slightly, her childish face made her look like a naive child, but what she said was not naive, "There are three kinds of people who can't be offended in the world, women, Child, old man. Do you know why?"

She overthrew Ji Cheng's suspicion as soon as she opened her mouth, "They are weak, but they can survive in the rivers and lakes, naturally they have something to rely on."

Dare to walk in alone, not only brave, but also relying on.

Ji Cheng took a deep breath, stepped forward and sat in the seat, "I want to see the token of the Fifth Prince's Mansion."

Mu Wanqing raised her chin, "Give it to her."

Shen Yong silently put the token in his hand on the table, Ji Cheng was stunned, it was different from what she had imagined, it was too simple. "Aren't you afraid that I will destroy the token?"

Mu Wanqing couldn't help laughing, "You are a smart person and won't be stupid. There can't be only one token. Naturally, it's not just our team."

The deep meaning of her words made Ji Cheng's face change a bit, and there were a few teams lurking in the dark, what did they want to do?

"Can you tell me the purpose of your trip?"

Mu Wanqing smiled lightly, "Sorry, no comment."

She has a bright smile, but her style is firm and strong, and she cannot be questioned.

Two different qualities are perfectly integrated in her body, which does not appear to be inconsistent, but has an inexplicable attraction.

She brewed a pot of tea with her own hands, with a graceful posture like flowing water, "Miss Ji, come, drink tea."

Ji Cheng took a sniff, the fragrance was fragrant, and after a sip, the fragrance left on his lips, fragrant and sweet, with endless aftertaste, "Good tea, what kind of tea is this"

"Da Hong Pao."

"Tribute Tea" Ji Cheng was stunned, ordinary people can't eat this precious thing.

"Yes, the fifth prince has only received half a catty." Mu Wanqing said nonsense in a serious manner, making it up as if it was real.

Don't say Ji Cheng believed it, even Shen Yong and his party almost believed it.

Ji Cheng was silent, she tried for a while, only to come to a conclusion, the other party is really not small.

Mu Wanqing drank tea slowly, not in a hurry.

Instead, Ji Cheng couldn't hold his breath, "I'll make it clear first that the He family is only the natal family of my father's concubine, and our Ji family knows nothing about what they did."

Mu Wanqing couldn't help laughing, she really coaxed her as a child, "If you really didn't know anything, you wouldn't be here, and your father, as the highest official in the city, doesn't know Is it possible to take ten thousand steps back, I really don’t know, the crime of failing to check can’t escape.”

Ji Cheng's face changed.

Mu Wanqing threw a bomb directly, "But as far as I know, you have two wives and two wives, no matter how big or small, the He family is not considered a concubine."

From the point of view of etiquette and law, He is also Ji Chengdong's wife, but the child born is called his father, but it is considered a separate room and is written in the name of his uncle.

She always thought the rules of this game were very interesting, and they fooled people into one set after another, but she couldn't justify it.

"Your mother Li gave birth to a son and a daughter. The son is young and is only five years old this year, while He gave birth to three sons and a daughter, and she has stabilized your house by being able to give birth. The most important thing is that her eldest son is only one year younger than you, and he is the eldest son of the Ji family."

The Ji family's situation is special, a calculation word contains a lot of information.

Ji Cheng closed his eyes, feeling that there was nothing to hide in front of her, "What else do you know?"

Mu Wanqing continued calmly, "The military membership is hereditary, and your brother and the three sons of the He family are all eligible to inherit the post of Commander Guard."

To tell the truth, He's children are more likely to inherit, they are older, and the family's resources are poured into them.

Of course, this is a mess of the Ji family, and it has nothing to do with them.

Ji Cheng raised a storm in his heart, "Why are you investigating this?"

Mu Wanqing sat lazily on the chair, her brows indifferent, "As soon as I heard this, I knew you were a layman, the net worth of every general has been investigated, the court has archives, we The latest situation will be updated from time to time, so that the people above can read it at any time, and make decisions without making mistakes and without omissions.”

How did she investigate? It was the information obtained by these dog legs and the shopkeeper on the ground just after the interrogation. It was very comprehensive.

"Of course, you can also understand that it is a necessary and normal way of communication from top to bottom."

Ji Cheng has never heard such a bizarre explanation.

She suddenly found that the rhythm of speaking had been mastered by the other party.

She tried to pull back, "Can I ask a few questions?"

Mu Wanqing nodded slightly, "Yes, but it's up to me to answer or not."

Ji Cheng is a general girl. She has good martial arts skills and a deeper mind than the average person, but sitting in front of Mu Wanqing feels helpless, "Why are you deliberately provoking things?"

Mu Wanqing raised her eyebrows, "First of all, the guards of Ganzhou City appointed us to live in this inn, and as soon as we moved in, this fat man came, and the shopkeeper identified us, this is clearly a black shop Ah, colluding from top to bottom, all in one, chaos."

"Again, He Feixiong took the initiative to pick things up and ran to extort 10,200 taels of silver. It has always only been given to me by others, and no one has dared to be so presumptuous in front of me, so, He's dead."

She is assertive and determined.

"No no, don't kill me." A frightened voice came from the corner.

The fat man was covered in arrows, lying upright, um, still alive

Mu Wanqing did not expect this fat man to have such a strong vitality, "Yo, you are still alive, you have a great life, Jiang Guard, you are the best at breaking other people's legs, please also try this one. ."

Shen Yong did it without hesitation, "Ah ah ah." The screams resounded through the audience, reaching the ears of He Qianhu below, and his color suddenly changed, "The people above listen to If you dare to hurt my son, I will pay it back a hundredfold."

He is ruthless, the sky is high, the emperor is far away, and he is very unscrupulous.

Mu Wanqing asked the fat man to be pulled to the window, specifically for He Qianhu to see his son's broken leg.

Shen Yong held the long sword and aimed it at Fatty's neck, "This is the fate of daring to offend us. I have more than 100 kinds of punishment methods. Let's try it out in turn."

The fat man was so scared that his pants were wet, "No no, I was wrong, I was blind and offended someone who shouldn't be offended, spare my life, dad, save me ."

How he treated other people in the past, and now they are all returned, is this retribution?

He Qianhu was furious, "Brothers, kill me and capture these people alive."

Shen Yong was angry on the spot, "You guys are going to rebel, you want to cut grass and root, and don't think about whether you have the ability, we have always kept our backs in our business, and we are not afraid of being destroyed in the middle of the night. If so, be safe."

"Miss Ji, He Qianhu doesn't take your life seriously."

Ji Cheng's face was not good-looking, he walked to the window, waved his hand, and an army of women appeared from nowhere and surrounded He Qianhu.

He Qianhu raised his head and looked at Ji Cheng coldly, Ji Cheng was not afraid at all and glared back.

They fought infighting, Mu Wanqing watched the fun with a smile, let's fight, the messier the better.

"Jiang Guards, let them redeem this fat man with money, you can do it."

Shen Yong's eyes lit up, and he immediately shouted, "This fat man extorted 10,200 taels from us just now, since he loves money so much, then let's bleed, if you want to redeem him, Then use ten times to redeem, we don’t want money, we just want to take a breath.”

He is doing things like Mu Wanqing, so he can solve everything with money.

He Qianhu's complexion changed, paying the ransom was equivalent to admitting counsel, his prestige was almost destroyed, how could he lead troops

Mu Wanqing said lightly, "If he didn't receive the money within an hour, he broke his other leg, oh, no, the third leg in the middle was also broken, let him Be a waste all your life."

The fat man was frightened, and screamed, "Dad, save me, get me money quickly, I don't want to be a waste, daddy, daddy."

He Qianhu is going crazy, his son is full of ugliness, and there is another Miss Ji who is eyeing him.

He had to endure this sigh and let his men go to the house to get one hundred thousand taels of silver notes.

Paying money with one hand, handing people with one hand.

Shen Yong struttingly carried the fat man down and handed over in person, "He Qianhu, I'm gone, I don't plan to pursue it any further, we'll stop here, what do you think?"

He Qianhu wanted to kill him, but he looked up at the second floor with vigilance in his eyes.

There is a man there who makes him feel threatened like never before.

Yes, that person didn't even show his face.

Unknown is the most terrifying.

And that person seems to have joined forces with Miss Ji

"OK."

The more you say it, the more you can't believe it.

Shen Yong was not worried, but looked at him sympathetically, "My boss said, if you want to take revenge, she is always welcome, she is bored and finds someone to practice, for example, overturn a The city, for example, has a guard house rewashed."

Those who offend Miss Mu San usually don't end well.

He Qianhu

Let him be quiet

He Qianhu led the people back, and Mu Wanqing tapped on the table, "Invite other guests to go out, clear out the shopkeeper and Xiaoer, and we will take over this inn for the time being. From this moment on From now on, you are not allowed to come and go without my permission."

"Yes."

"Send a few people to stare at the He family, and report to me if there is any trouble."

"The remaining people are divided into three batches, and they are on duty in turns, and each shift is four hours."

"Go to the kitchen to see if there are enough ingredients, and let someone bring some in."

"Notify people outside the city and be ready to respond at any time."

Sending orders one after another, it is completely wartime mobilization.

Move one by one, it really achieves the prohibition, and the action is super strong.

Ji Cheng was stunned, don't look at that figure, but the commander's momentum is too strong to lose to those veterans.

Mu Wanqing turned her head and smiled at her, "Miss Ji, your Detachment of Women is very good, how about you lend me a few days?"

This is to make her express her position Ji Cheng pursed her lips, "What's in it for me?"

Mu Wanqing likes to talk about conditions directly, "Twelve taels per person, as for you, if the Ji family loses one day, I will save your life."

Ji Cheng

How did this person speak? This is an accident in the Curse Ji family, no, is it implying something to her?

Unconsciously, she thought too much, "Can I trust you with your words?"

"Believe it or not." Mu Wanqing's attitude was high.

Ji Cheng's brain was spinning fast, he gritted his teeth and gambled. "I can only give you fifty people."

"Enough." What Mu Wanqing wanted was a gesture, the eldest Miss Ji family was on her side, no matter what, Ji Cheng was the eldest daughter of the Ji family, and there was another one. The Detachment of Women shows that she is highly relied upon.

"Let them live in, with food and shelter."

She gave a gift generously, "In return, I will give it to you, take it home and do something."

Ji Cheng Dingqing took a look, good guy, it was a confession written by Fatty He.

She was in a complicated mood, "Then you don't have to take control of the He family. He Qianhu is a rebellious person and may not even obey the emperor's orders."

Mu Wanqing gave her a deep look, she put on the eye drops, and put aside the relationship, she worked very hard.

She smiled and took out a stack of confessions, all of which were Fatty He's signature and drawing.

"Whether or not the whole world sees it, it depends on He Qianhu's next performance. Don't worry, I will give priority to cooperating with you to do things, and don't rush to send it out."

She bet a spicy stick, He Qianhu will not give up.

Ji Cheng's suggestion of gloating in misfortune is **** heartwarming.

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 62: 62nd

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 62: 62nd

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The Detachment Army patrols around the inn, guards guard the entrance, and the defense is layered and airtight.

There is a sign hanging high at the gate, the owner has something to do, rest for a few days.

In this way, ordinary people don't dare to approach, while those who have a heart hide in the dark and stare.

Party.

"Shen Yong, you take someone to stay at the inn and protect our goods. I'll take a few people to explore the mutual market."

Mu Wanqing waved her hand, "I have my own measure."

Shen Yong couldn't convince her, so she could only make a suggestion, "or else, you sneak out through the back door"

"There are also people watching at the back door." Mu Wanqing is very indifferent, the front door and the back door are being monitored, so what?

She left the car from the front door in a grand manner, and as expected, several shadows followed.

She seemed to be running around aimlessly, pausing for a while in front of each store, but she just didn't get out of the car.

The person behind the tail is confused, what's the situation

Mu Wanqing stopped and walked, observing this Ganzhou city. It stands to reason that the mutual market was built here, and merchants from all over the country came here, so it should be very lively.

However, it was not as lively as I imagined.

There are many inns, many brothels, and many restaurants, and the commercial street is not prosperous, even a little lonely. is this normal

The people were in tattered clothes, yellow-faced and thin-skinned, and they could not eat their stomachs.

"Let's go."

Suddenly, the carriage was stopped by a group of people.

"Please, we haven't eaten for several days, we're going to starve to death."

Mu Wanqing looked out from the car window, they were all hungry and skinny, scary like skeletons, and their spirits were not right. There were so many people that they felt like they could overturn the carriage in minutes.

mu Ziang nervously guarded her sister, instinctively feeling the danger.

The wind was very strong, Mu Wanqing covered her mouth and nose, opened the window and stuck her head out. When the hungry people saw this, they all rushed over, begging wildly, as if she was the only hope for everyone to survive .

In this case, can I refuse?

Mu Wanqing hadn't spoken yet, when a voice broke out from the crowd, "Everyone sees it, this kind of thing that is not benevolent for the rich will never give alms to the poor, they are eager to starve us to death and fight with them"

The hungry people and the mob are only on the front line.

Mu Wanqing squinted her eyes slightly, and a brisk voice sounded, "Everyone follow me, let's eat meat, big fish and big meat, walk around."

This is to use the hands of the hungry to kill her, okay, let's do things together.

The eyes of all the hungry people lit up and cheered, all following behind her carriage.

The few people hidden in the crowd looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

On the way, Mu Wanqing kept beckoning passers-by to keep up, "Please eat free wine and meat, please eat the people of the whole city."

The people were crazy with joy, they kept up, and the more people gathered.

Mu Wanqing brought people to a restaurant, "Little Er, prepare a good feast for me, I want to invite the people of Ganzhou to dinner."

Little Er's face is green, she can't dislike it, how can they do business with such a dirty group of people entering the door

He categorically refused, and said the words very hard.

"If you beggars don't leave, I will let the government arrest you."

Mu Wanqing was immediately annoyed, "It's like the government obeys your orders, who do you think you are."

Mu Wanqing immediately shouted, "Everyone heard that the business without Ganzhou City is all the Ji family's business. Just sleep on the Silver Mountain, eat delicious food and drink spicy food every day, eat one chicken and throw another chicken, just don’t give it to the people in the city who are about to starve to death because it’s not worthy.”

The last two sentences focus on tone, but also with strong anger.

This made the hungry people angry, and the smell of the food wafting from the restaurant further stimulated their fragile nerves.

The voice suddenly became anxious, "Don't open your mouth, the Ji family makes porridge at the beginning of every month, and whoever of the people in this city has not eaten is a living Bodhisattva"

Mu Wanqing nodded vigorously, "Yes, yes, a living Bodhisattva who eats the fat of the people."

This is absolutely amazing.

The Detachment of Women who came out with Mu Wanqing was stunned.

He shouted witty, "Master Ji is busy with official business, and the business is all managed by He Qianhu. Everyone knows that, He Qianhu's family is rich."

"Yes, the richest family in the city is the He family. Their family is rich and unkind, especially bad."

Mu Wanqing glanced at them lightly, yes, everything is under her control, "He Qianhukou's children are all round and plump, the food is good, rice, chicken, duck, fish and meat are piled up. Warehouse, let's go to beg He's house, they throw away the white rice when they can't finish eating, and give it to everyone to eat."

"I won't give it"

The spy in the crowd was stunned, "Folks, she's picking things up, don't listen to her"

Mu Wanqing's hand pinpointed them precisely, "This is the lackey of the He family, they have enough to eat, but they won't let you, so why beat them."

The spies were pulled out, they all fainted after a fat beating, the hungry people threw them down and slaughtered at the He family

Ho

The concubine of the He family was crying and crying while holding her unconscious son, "Master, Xiong'er's leg is broken, and there are so many injuries on her body, it hurts so much, I'm just such a baby Son, if he is not well, I will not live."

He Qianhu's face was cold and dripping water, "Don't cry, let your son take good care of him."

He hasn't suffered such a big loss for a long time, and he can't swallow this breath.

The concubine had tears in her eyes, and her hatred was burning, "Master, you must avenge Xiong'er, and smash the other party's corpse into ten thousand pieces to relieve my hatred."

He Qianhu pressed heavily on her shoulder and swore, "Don't worry."

In this year, the news is not well-informed, the situation is frequent, and it is normal for a few people to die on the road.

Right now, the most important thing is to find out their bottom, besides this team, how many people are lurking in the dark.

If you want to do it, you will kill them all, and not one will be left, and there will be no future troubles. The concubine's heart is bleeding, "Now take people to kill, and hack those foreigners to death"

The entourage said outside, "Auntie is back."

He Qianhu walked out and saw the noble lady surrounded by the crowd from a distance, "Sister, why are you back?"

He wears a bright red shirt, surrounded by pearls and emeralds, and is well-maintained. Although he is not young, he still looks beautiful.

"I've heard all about it, brother, is Xiong'er all right?"

The brothers and sisters have a deep relationship. She is very concerned about her nephews. When something like this happened, she came over to express condolences as soon as possible.

He Qianhu sighed softly, "The doctor said that his leg is broken."

He frowned slightly, "It really came from the Fifth Prince's Mansion"

"Should be."

He's eyes flashed, "Man'er is not too young this year, why don't you send her to the Fifth Prince's Mansion for a career."

She has only one daughter, and she has been raised very carefully, just to be able to marry high one day.

This is an old tradition of the He family. The ancestors of the He family were sellers who walked the streets and alleys. After that, they bought a shop to do business. Addicted to gambling, he sold all his family property and sold his beautiful daughter into a brothel.

Walking sideways in Ganzhou City, no one dared to say nothing to him.

With such a successful example, He naturally wanted to send his biological daughter to the Prince's Mansion.

Not to mention the side concubine, it is also good to be a concubine, the prince's concubine is not the same as ordinary people's concubines, maybe one day you can climb up, be a noble concubine or something, good luck , You can also mix it up.

He Qianhu saw his sister's plan at a glance, shook his head slightly, "I'm afraid not, I have offended people severely, your eldest lady has already joined hands with people, and the Women's Army has lent them to each other. ."

Although his niece is good, but after all, she was born in the northwest and has never seen the big world, so she can't play with the daughters of the capital.

Rather than betting on an unknown tomorrow, it is better to seize what you can see.

He clenched his teeth with hatred, "That girl knows the good things that are bad for me, and I don't know why adults dote on that girl so much."

Although she gave birth to three sons and one daughter, Ji Cheng is the most favored by the old lady and the master, and she has always been the daughter of their house since she was a child.

The most exaggerated thing is that Ji Cheng proposed to make a whole Detachment Army. The master actually agreed, and praised the female Xiao father.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but want to swear again.

The Du family is not only the commander, but also the commander of the Du family's army. He is the uncrowned king of the northwest.

The Du family has only one only son, and that is the husband's family that all girls in the northwest dream of.

As long as she gets married into the Du family, she will be the future hostess of the Northwest.

Although it is not as well-known as a distant marriage to the capital, it is much more affordable.

He also had the same plan before, but when he heard that there was a more noble prince, he would inevitably be distracted and ride a donkey to see the horse. But I don't think about it, will people take a fancy to her daughter?

She said indignantly, "The old lady intends to betroth Ji Cheng to the little general."

He Qianhu relied on his younger sister to get the upper hand, and now he wants to rely on his niece to get to the next level, and he is more enthusiastic than anyone else.

"The little general has not married a wife yet. It's not that Du Shuai is in a hurry, but he can't do anything about him. As far as I know, the little general has to choose his own wife, and this is our chance."

.

He Qianhu felt that she was on the cusp, "It's not the old lady of the Du family, she can't be the master of the Du family, if the general has a crush on Xiaoman, wouldn't the old lady still be willing to push it out "

Her son will inherit the Ji family and the military.

Her daughter will be the mistress of the Northwest, and will be unparalleled.

See how arrogant Ji Cheng is

"Since the Fifth Prince's Mansion has been offended, then simply do it without leaving a trace."

She is also ruthless and unscrupulous, otherwise she would not have gotten along so well.

He Qianhu had already arranged it, "I have already sent someone to do it, if I die of starvation, it has nothing to do with us. Clear the relationship."

He smiled, "Brother, you are still so resourceful"

With such a brother as her helper, her position in the Ji family is unbreakable.

A hurried footstep sounded. "It's not good, it's not good,"

He Qianhu looked at the flustered housekeeper, angry, "What are you panicking?"

He Qianhu brothers and sisters looked at each other, suspecting that something was wrong with their ears, "Say what you said again."

Going to the warehouse to grab something”

He Qianhu angrily slid over, "Trash, it's all trash, even a few hungry people can't stop it"

The servant still looks like a catastrophe is imminent, "Sir, it's not a few hungry people, but the whole city."

He Qianhu

He must have heard it wrong

The chess pieces he arranged by the hungry people turned back

Who did who

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution, 10 bottles of chubby who are still very fat when they grow up; zjf81 bottles;

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 63: 63rd

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 63: 63rd

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

He Qianhu immediately ordered, "Call all my soldiers immediately, and don't let a chaotic citizen go, kill without mercy."

Today, he is going to start killing people, killing people.

Let everyone know that there is only one end to his family, which is to kill chickens and show monkeys

Otherwise, individuals will dare to offend the He family in the future, how can he stand

He's face was not good-looking, and he was very angry, "Brother, how can you do this, how dare those mud legs be like this?"

She is not afraid, once the soldiers arrive, how can the rioters be the opponent

He Qianhu frowned, "It's that person."

"Who?" Mr. He didn't understand.

As expected from the Prince's Mansion, his mind is deep and his reaction is fast and agile.

"It's a slap in the face, and this is his counterattack."

But so far, he still hasn't seen that person.

There was a ferocious light in Mrs He's eyes, "That's not to let them leave Ganzhou City alive."

."

He Qianhu has scruples, the more he has seen, the more scruples, "I am worried that there are still people secretly."

If things get out of the way, there will be trouble later.

Even if the imperial envoy comes to investigate the question in the capital, then it will be smashed with money, and the other party will stand on our side."

"We just need to coax the Dusifu and Lord Ji. Don't worry, Lord Ji, even if he knows, he will protect us for the sake of a few children."

"As for Du Shuai, his mind is all about governing the army, and governing the city is not what he is good at."

It should be said that the energy is limited, and it is impossible to be proficient in everything.

As for General Du, he has been training in the army all the year round, which is a good time to make achievements.

Commander Youji and Du Shuai were blocking in front of him. Would the court turn over for a few dead people? That would chill the heart of the hero.

It's not a prince, so a few dead guards are nothing.

He Qianhu slapped his forehead. "Okay, I'll listen to you. Don't hesitate, I'll send someone to do it right away."

The two brothers and sisters discussed how to do things properly and how to deal with the aftermath. At this moment, the housekeeper stumbled back and said, "It's not good."

He Qianhu couldn't hear these three words, his forehead hurt so much, "What's wrong?"

The housekeeper looked terrified, "The door is blocked, so I can't go out."

He Qianhu really wanted to kick him, "Idiot, go to the corner door and the back door, do you need me to teach such a simple thing?"

The housekeeper shook his head frantically, "Every door is blocked."

The incident happened suddenly, he was like a headless fly, and he lost his usual shrewdness.

He thousands of households were astonished, and they blocked the chaos. Do the people have this brain? So organized and orderly

"Sister, we have an opponent this time."

The opponent's counterattack was so violent that they were caught off guard.

However, if Qianglong doesn't press down on the ground, he will teach that person the rules. This is his territory, and even Qianglong has to lie down for him.

"Don't panic, go and gather all the servants, I will direct it myself"

The words were not finished, and the fire was blazing not far away.

"It's not good, it's on fire." He Qianhu's face changed greatly, that is the location of the warehouse, that is where the He family stores good things.

"Get someone to put out the fire, quick."

His voice stopped abruptly and rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

Some people are setting fires everywhere, there are fires everywhere.

He thought of the conspiracy of their brothers and sisters out of place in his mind, and wanted to burn those people to death.

But, that person predicted his behavior in advance, one step ahead.

What a terrible scheming

He exclaimed, "Brother, is that the garden?"

The brothers and sisters looked at each other and both saw anger and collapsed.

The two of them ran over with their clothes in disregard of their image, and they didn't care about anything.

Running to the garden, He Qianhu looked at the burning rockery, his head was stunned, like a basin of ice water poured from the head, the whole heart was cold.

He rushed frantically to the fire, but was stopped by his eldest son, "Father, danger."

He Qianhu looked ferocious, his eyes were red, and he was almost crazy, "Quickly put out the fire."

He Dashao is also very heartbroken. Those people broke into his house to burn, kill, loot, ruin the things of the He family, and at the same time, they also stomped the face of the He family to the ground.

However, saving your life is the most important thing.

"Father, it's just a rockery, it will be destroyed if it is burned. We will build something better in the future. If the green hill is left, I am not afraid that there will be no firewood to burn."

"Go away." He Qianhu hysterically pushed He Dashao away and rushed towards the fire.

He Dashao fell on a big horse, struggled to get up and saw He, very wronged, "Father, aunt, father, he is crazy."

He's not caring to comfort him at this moment, muttering to himself, "Under the rockery is the He family's secret treasure house, there are many treasures hidden, it is a retreat for the He family."

But now, it's been ruined like this.

He Dashao was stunned, he didn't know anything.

Yes, the eldest young master of the He family does not know, only the He brothers and sisters know.

But that's how it was. It was precisely found and burned. It took decades of hard work.

He Qianhu looked crazy and wanted to rush into the fire, but the fire was too big, so he was stopped outside.

He shouted angrily to put out the fire, and people carried basins to the river to fetch water, and then ran back to pour water. The scene was extremely chaotic.

In addition, this is a specially created rockery area, with rugged rocks, and the passage is curved and narrow, so it is not dangerous, which makes it even more difficult for fire fighting.

Seeing that the fire could not be extinguished, He Qianhu went crazy and grabbed the water basin in the hands of the servants and rushed over.

"Big Brother."

"Father."

"Sir."

The sudden change made everyone stunned, and the scene became more chaotic.

Outside the He House, a carriage was parked in an alley.

A vigorous figure came over, "Miss, it's done."

The curtain was lifted, Mu Wanqing looked at He Fu where the smoke was rising, and raised her eyebrows, "It didn't hurt anyone."

"No." The guard whispered, "I avoided people when I set fire to the chaos, and saw that no one would let them go. Those hungry people took the things and ran away through the back door. Bring people to the mutual market, and once something is sold, there is no evidence.”

His responsibility is to set fire to cover the safe departure of the hungry people, and the others have their own tasks.

Then broke into the warehouse with a clear goal, grabbed one thing and ran to the back door, and someone responded.

No harm to innocents, no murder.

Who to kill, the servants are innocent, killing officials requires Yi people.

And, once the official killing mode is turned on, it is like opening a Pandora's box, and some things can't be controlled.

The same sentence, there is only a thin line between the hungry and the mob.

Rioting is never the best solution to a problem.

In war, the people who suffer the most are always civilians.

Mu Wanqing nodded slightly, "What about the official seal?"

"Ah." The guard patted his head and almost forgot.

He put an official seal on his hands, which he stole from the study outside He's house.

"How do you know that He Qianhu's official seal is hidden in the dark drawer behind the calligraphy and painting on the wall"

Mu Wanqing smiled and said nothing while holding the heavy official seal. This was the ultimate goal of her trip, and everything was as she expected.

As for the news, of course it belongs to Miss Ji.

Don't look at Miss Ji, who has never entered the door of the He family, but she knows the pattern of the He family well.

It can be seen that the person who knows you best is always the opponent.

She saw a group of people galloping on horses from a distance, and the corners of her mouth twitched slightly.

"Someone is coming, you take the official seal and say so."

A group of soldiers hurried to the gate of He's house, jumped off their horses and rushed inside.

Hey, the door is locked.

They banged on the door, but no one came to open it.

"Wu Baihu, what's the situation, are we going to hit the door?"

They are all subordinates of He Qianhu. When they heard that there was an accident in the He house, they rushed over to support them on horseback.

Wu Baihu hesitated for a while, wondering what was going on inside.

If they act without a warrant, it is already illegal.

If they trespassed and things were not what they thought, how should they explain

He simply shouted, "Master He, Master He, how are you?"

I'm going in, I'm waiting outside, hurry up and give them a word.

"Master He has orders." A voice sounded behind him.

Everyone turned their heads and saw a young man holding the official seal of Lord He. He couldn't help but hurriedly asked, "What did Lord He say?"

His demeanor is too natural, and He Qianhu usually behaves like this, he always looks like a superior person, he looks smarter and more capable than others.

The soldiers looked at each other and said, "Yes."

The guard ran away after the message, and Mu Wanqing didn't stop there, "Notify Shen Yong, take the goods to the mutual market, we will meet there."

The guard was stunned for a moment, "Miss, the mutual market is closed today, it will have to wait until the day after tomorrow."

Mu Wanqing played with the official seal, "Go to the yamen with the official seal, issue a notice, and open the market ahead of schedule, the date is set for today, I just saw it, and most of the merchants have arrived. , the market can open at any time.”

The guard suddenly realized that the third lady just stopped and walked just to observe this.

As expected of the god-like Miss Mu San, most people take one step at a time, but she takes ten steps and has a lot of strategies.

"Yes."

"Call all the doctors in the city and act fast."

Wu Baihu rushed over, "Housekeeper, what's wrong?"

The housekeeper grabbed his clothes, his face flushed, and he spit fire in anger, "Why are you here?"

Wu Baihu was stunned, "Didn't you say let's stay outside and not break in?"

The housekeeper is confused, "what"

The servant shouted impatiently, "Don't talk about it, the most important thing is to find a doctor, and call the best doctor."

Wu Baihu craned his neck to look inside, but he didn't dare to break in, so he first probed the population, "What are you doing now, the mob?"

When Mr. Ji was on tour, he could entrust He Qianhu with all the big and small matters of Ganzhou City. He Qianhu had several brushes.

It's easy to get rid of some mobs.

Who knows, the housekeeper's eyes reddened, "Sir fell and fainted."

Everyone

This is outrageous

More outrageous things await them

The market is open and the exchange market is once a ten-day advance, causing a sensation in the city

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 64: 64th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 64: 64th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As soon as the mutual market opened, people who came to hear the news quickly crowded the stalls.

The merchants in Northern Chu and Xiwu were a step behind, and by the time they arrived, the good spots had already been occupied.

However, it doesn't matter, they are here to exchange.

All of a sudden, it was hot.

There are two stalls that are particularly popular, one is for groceries, the goods are various, exquisite and luxurious, and the only fly in the ointment is the second-hand goods.

A very rare baby.

Sellers love it, "How do you sell things and where do you come from?"

Accept the offer."

Several carts of things, and they are sold for only 200,000 yuan, which is definitely cheap.

The merchants in Northern Chu know that things are coming from the wrong way, but what does it matter? As long as the interests are sufficient, they dare to do anything.

He had an idea, and immediately called a group of colleagues to buy it together.

How to divide is their business.

"Remember, keep your mouth shut and keep it secret, it will rot in your stomach, otherwise no one will be able to save you. It is best to leave with your family and start over in another city."

The hungry people nodded their heads desperately, and couldn't wait to take the money and leave. With this money, there is no way to go.

There is a pot of tea in another stall, and anyone who is interested can drink a bowl.

Everyone tasted it curiously, and it was unexpectedly mellow.

The guards explained, "This is called a tea brick. It is made by a special process, which is convenient for storage, and the older the tea brick, the more fragrant it tastes. This is my family's unique secret method."

Tea is a necessity for grassland herdsmen. After eating cattle and sheep, they have to have a bowl every day to clear the stomach.

Therefore, the consumption is particularly large.

The price is cheaper than expected, so what are you waiting for

You want 10,000 jin, I want 20,000 jin, and this batch of tea bricks will be divided soon.

It's a once-a-year opportunity."

This is a luxury, but there is no shortage of market, no matter where there are powerful people, they enjoy the best of everything.

Another booth was filled with fabrics of various colors, including fine silk and satin, as well as ordinary plain linen.

"The best silk and satin in Jiangnan, try this feel, smooth as milk, silky dense and light, we traveled all over the origin of Jiangnan, and also collected these"

"We exchange things with you, we have beef and dairy products"

The guard shook his head slightly and looked at the merchants in the crowd, "Whoever trades with them and then trades with us, we only need silver notes."

Miss San said, no money.

Such a three-way exchange is also a plan, and everyone agrees.

I just couldn't understand, "Why do you only need silver notes, like this kind of blanket and fur, if you sell it in Beijing, it can be doubled."

The guards were silent.

They caught up with the good times, so they ran out of goods in one day, and the wallet suddenly bulged, making people dizzy.

Mu Wanqing was not idle either, she picked out some necessary supplies and divided them into several portions.

Shen Yong received a stack of thick silver notes, full of joy, counting and counting.

It's nearly 100,000, and his family won't worry about eating and drinking in this life.

This trip is worth it.

Everyone has a happy smile on their faces, making a fortune, making a fortune.

Mu Wanqing also got a share, she really made money to make money, "Is the amount right?"

Shen Yong smiled happily, "Yes, yes, how could you be wrong, you are a genius."

Mu Wanqing nodded slightly, "That's fine, let's break up here."

"What" the guards' smiles froze.

Mu Wanqing looked around, her expression indifferent, "It was agreed back then that after earning a vote, we went our separate ways, now, the journey has come to the end, everyone has earned all the money that should be earned, and it is time to separate. At that time, I wish you prosperity, peace, and joy in your life.”

Shen Yong felt a strong sense of loss, "Miss, you don't care about us"

"I'm not one of your people, why do I have nothing to do with you" Mu Wanqing twitched the corners of her mouth, did these people forget their identities "You should go back to the capital, so should I In Liangcheng, there is no lasting feast in the world."

Shen Yong and his companions looked at each other face to face, unable to tell the entanglement, "It's not safe for you three brothers and sisters to go back this way, why don't we **** you to Liangcheng before leaving."

Everyone responded, "Yes, yes, just do this."

Following Mu Wanqing these days, they made a lot of money, and most importantly, they felt an unprecedented sense of security around Mu Wanqing.

Yes, the sense of security is brought to them by a girl who is helpless. It's a bit ridiculous, but it's true.

"Thank you for your kindness, I understand it." Mu Wanqing reminded softly, "However, hurry back and pick up the family secretly before the fifth prince can figure out the situation. Settle down in a city you like, stay anonymous for a while, and wait until the limelight passes."

"The action must be fast, there is a time difference, understand"

Everyone's heart froze, "Understood."

Mu Wanqing closed her furry neckline, her slender fingers were white and tender, "Let's all go, while Commander Ji hasn't come back and He Qianhu hasn't reacted, when the power is empty, it is The best time for us to get out."

A guard blurted out, "Don't overturn the He family" He still wanted to have a big fight with the third lady, it was so interesting to follow the third lady.

Mu Wanqing couldn't help laughing, "What nonsense are we talking about? There are tens of thousands of soldiers stationed outside the city of Ganzhou. As long as He Qianhu gives an order, we can't fly even if we put our wings on it. ."

Shen Yong said boldly, "He has a handle in our hands, what are you afraid of?"

His son's confession, his official seal, are all points.

Mu Wanqing felt that they were still naive, unlike her, who had experienced an explosion of information, she knew too well how dark human nature was.

"The He family has been operating here for many years. It is intertwined, and it is related to the interests of many people. With the support of the Ji family, it can be said that in this city, the people's ideas are important."

Shen Yong was a little unwilling, "It's not a good thing to let them go like this."

Mu Wanqing said lightly, "If the Ji family does not collapse for a day, the He family will not collapse, but the Ji family has been the subordinate of the Du family for generations. The old ones are old, they can't do it."

So, as long as you can fight, keep the territory, and remain loyal, the Du family will do their best to protect them, and the emperor will only turn a blind eye.

No one is perfect, and there is no fish when the water is clear.

And she is not at the moment of life and death, why should she challenge these giants

No need, really no need.

Besides, who can guarantee that the replacement must be good

She is always sober and terrifying, Shen Yong and all the guards looked at each other, yes, just listen to the third lady.

Before leaving, Mu Wanqing gave them a clear arrangement, "All change their clothes, pretend to be a businessman, and mix in the crowd. If it really doesn't work, I will ask the government for help and make trouble. Big, let them throw the rat, you know?"

Let's do it right.

"Got it." Someone's eyes were red.

In Ganzhou City, He Qianhu woke up from a coma two days later, and immediately rushed to the Yuelai Inn to arrest people, but the building was empty.

He blocked the city gate in the name of catching spies, and knocked on the door overnight to search.

After a night of searching, someone said, "Sir, those people went to the mutual market."

"Why are they going to the mutual market to exchange information?" "Go ahead and close the city, I will investigate it strictly."

The subordinate said weakly, "Today is over, some of the vendors left yesterday."

Because the year is approaching, everyone hurried back after finishing their business.

Of course, it is also because of the chaos in Ganzhou City, which is disturbing, hurry up and run.

He Qianhu was stunned, "The three-day exchange market will only start today."

The subordinate looked blank, "The market opened two days earlier."

He Qianhu felt that everything was out of control, and he couldn't help but get angry, "Whoever allows you what you say"

The subordinates are even more strange, "It's you, your injury hasn't healed, has it hurt your brain?"

The client is always the last to know, and everyone else thinks he knows.

He Qianhu is completely stupid, how is this possible

No, the official seal is gone.

Another crit hit his eyes with bursts of black.

Losing the official seal is a big sin, and it will be a lawsuit.

There was a report from the servants outside, "Master Ji has returned to the city, and I invite you to come over immediately."

Commander Ji looked at his brother-in-law with a shaggy beard, a pale face, a wrinkled shirt, and a bandage on his head, "You mean, you are fighting with the guards of the Fifth Prince's Mansion. One fight, the fight lost."

He Qianhu felt ashamed, "It's because the subordinates are incompetent, and even the official seal has been taken away. They know my house like the back of the hand. I have to suspect that there are traitors in our house."

"Furthermore, our Hefu is just a pretense, they are Xiangzhuang dancing swords and intending to Peigong, and the target is you."

Envoy Ji raised his eyebrows, unable to tell whether he believed it or not. "I have never had a grudge with the Fifth Prince, and I don't know him at all."

He has never been to the capital, he is a prince with eyes above his head, what is the hatred

He Qianhu had a sad look on his face, "I guess I want to find the handle of the officials first, then hold it and let him manipulate."

"This is your guess" Commander Ji took a sip from the teacup, "or do you have any evidence?"

He Qianhu was full of worries, "I'm 90% sure, otherwise why take away the official seal? This is a threat. And"

He wanted to speak, but he didn't dare to speak. Commander Ji was very impatient, "Speak."

He Qianhu Qiqi Ai Ai's eye drops, "Miss seems to have cooperated with those people."

"Fart." Commander Ji was furious, picked up the tea bowl and smashed it hard, and asked angrily, "What's the benefit of my own daughter betraying me?"

A clear voice came from outside, "Father, I have something important, can I come in?"

"Come in." Commander Ji became more cheerful again.

Ji Cheng held a letter in both hands, "Father, that one left you a letter."

The author has something to say thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 65: 65th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 65: 65th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Envoy Ji took the letter and glanced at the seal, it was sealed.

He took it apart, took out the letter inside, and what caught the eye was a beautiful hand in small letters.

"General Ji, I have no intention to be your enemy, nor to offend others, but your wife, brother-in-law and wife are stupid and bad. First, the lion speaks loudly, and then wants to set fire to me, so I'm sorry Now, when they are in the first year of the first year, I will be the fifteenth, and burn their nests."

Be straight to the point, straight to the point, and very white.

"I don't cause trouble, but I'm not afraid of trouble. I want to explain here that it's purely personal grudge. I hope it won't rise to the conflict between the locality and the capital."

"Of course, if you insist on revenge for those two idiots, then I am also happy to accompany you. It is endless fun to fight with heaven and earth, and it is endless fun to fight with people." Note 1

"When you see this letter, I'm already thousands of miles away, but I'll keep an eye on what's happening in Ganzhou City."

"Finally, I would like to say that the mutual market has really ruined the management of He Qianhu, obviously we can take this opportunity to build a prosperous Northwest No. 1 city and pay tens of millions of taels of tax every year. , It's a pity, it's a pity, I won't use the treasure mountain when I have it, you idiot."

He looked at the last sign, Qingtian.

The corner of his mouth twitched, "Qingtian is implying that he is the master of Qingtian or implying that he is the imperial commission He Qianhu, you can offend people severely."

When he looked at his wife and brother-in-law again, for some reason, two big words flashed in his mind, idiot.

He Qianhu suffered a huge loss this time, and could not wait to salvage the game immediately, "My lord, now we are trying to catch people and set an example."

Commander Ji sighed silently, fearing that there would be a contrast in everything. Before, he thought his wife and brother-in-law was a smart person, although he was too greedy.

However, this time, people played around with him and played with applause.

"You couldn't catch him, he would have run far away."

He Qianhu's eyes were fierce, "Then send a message to each level to intercept people."

Commander Ji was noncommittal, "What kind of person is that?"

He Qianhu suppressed his anger and glanced at Ji Cheng, "I haven't seen that person before, Miss."

Ji Cheng seemed to be doing nothing, without looking away.

"You haven't seen it before." Commander Ji smiled playfully, "He turned Ganzhou City upside down without showing his face, and he was able to escape completely."

Such a character as an opponent is terrible.

In that case, he will definitely lose miserably."

He paused, "Besides, he has an insider."

He pointed his finger at Ji Cheng again, but he didn't dare to say too white. Commander Ji heard it, and was a little tired, "Cheng'er, talk about that person."

Ji Cheng opened his mouth, but swallowed it back and glanced at He Qianhu.

Commander Ji saw it in his eyes and waved his hand, "He Qianhu, you step back first."

He Qianhu was so angry that he usually drinks and calls him brothers, but at the critical moment, his daughter is more close.

His four nephews will all be ranked after Miss Ji, which is aggrieved.

When he was gone, Ji Cheng sighed softly, "Between the conversation and the laugh, the ashes will be wiped out."

Commander Ji was stunned that such a high evaluation came from the mouth of his arrogant daughter.

He was even more curious.

"It's so good"

Ji Cheng has always been close to his father, and he would say bluntly, "He Qianhu led the hungry people to deal with him, and wanted him to die at the hands of the rioting people, and he would do whatever he wanted, and in a few words he would bring the hungry people in the whole city. Go to attack the He House and take the official seal while the chaos is in progress."

"The first thing I did when I got the official seal was to issue a notice to open the market ahead of time. He left Ganzhou City as soon as he shipped out the goods. Run long ago."

Envoy Ji has already sent people to investigate, but no results have been released yet, "You all know"

"He told me through the mouth of the Women's Army, saying that this is his sincerity." Ji Cheng admired Mu Wanqing very much, some people are born shining. "Father, he is very skilled, but he has a good heart. No one was injured in the He House. Oh, He Qianhu fell unconscious by himself. Maybe God doesn't like him."

Commander Ji was silent, "He came to Ganzhou City with goods."

Although Ji Cheng did not come forward, how could he not know about such a major event in advance of the mutual market.

"Yes, there are quite a lot of goods. This time I should have made nearly one million taels of silver. Of course, the cost has not been removed."

Even though Commander Ji had seen more money, he was still shocked, "One million taels"

Being a demon like that, and not forgetting to make money, is really a talent.

Ji Cheng nodded slightly, she was there and saw it with her own eyes. "Yes, he has good tea cloths and magical tea bricks on hand, and all the goods are sold out."

She took out a tea brick, "It's this, it's amazing, just take a little and you can drink it, I'll brew it for you."

She did it herself, made a pot of tea, and gave the first cup to Commander Ji with both hands.

Director Ji tasted it and immediately realized the benefits of this tea brick.

"What do you think he is"

"It's not a businessman, he's more like a think tank, but at that age" Ji Cheng recalled the boy who only had a relationship with one side.

"Too old and experienced, an old family is like a treasure."

Ji Cheng was silent, "much younger than me."

Envoy Ji

"The Token of the Fifth Prince's Palace is confirmed to be true"

"It's true." Ji Cheng witnessed it with his own eyes.

Envoy Ji fell into deep thought, Ji Cheng did not dare to disturb him, after a while, Envoy Ji recovered, "Then try his ability, if he can really get rid of me If the net of heaven and earth is set to escape, then this is the end of the matter.”

Ji Cheng's heart raised, "That's not possible"

"Caught me back to be a military advisor and manage the mutual market for me." He wanted to see how he could tax millions.

She said deliberately, "He Qianhu will be unhappy."

"Who cares about that idiot?"

Ji Cheng was stunned, this attitude is not right, he has never been so disgusted before.

Outside, He Qianhu was very impatient, walking back and forth in the yard.

He brought the maid and said, "Brother, why are you here?"

"The father and daughter have something to say."

He snorted coldly, with sour anger in his heart, and shouted, "Sir, my concubine has hand-made soup, please show me your face."

She had a very coquettish voice, took the soup from the maid's hand, and walked gracefully to the study.

I have to say, this letter is too vivid and infectious.

He's enchanting and enchanting stepped forward, "Sir, my concubine was so frightened this time that she was almost burned by fire. It's terrible, you must take a breath for your concubine, Under your rule, such a madman is born, and a hundred deaths are not enough."

It's really enough to take a deep breath.

"Come here, send documents to each checkpoint and arrest them" He turned to look at He Qianhu, "What's his name?"

He Qianhu was first happy, then surprised, "I don't know."

Well, after fighting for a long time, the other party has figured out their bottom line.

If you don't lose.

"The name is not important, take one now, arrest Ji Jiaren and his party, remember, don't hurt their lives."

Ji Jiarenji's family Ji Cheng didn't know what to say.

He Qianhu brothers and sisters didn't know the mind of Commander Ji, and they said that they were venting their anger for them, and they were very proud.

They have already figured out how to torture people after they are caught.

Unfortunately, they are doomed to fail.

Mu Wanqing changed back to women's clothes and wore her favorite hairstyle of border girls, just like a local girl.

The Mu brothers also changed the clothes of the men on the spot, and took turns driving the double carriage, day and night.

After several inspections along the way, every time I saw the three brothers and sisters, I went through the process hastily.

Mu Wanqing's life experience is seamless, and she easily passed through each level.

The wind was cold, and the carriage was as warm as spring. Mu Wanqing had nothing to do, and fiddled with various delicacies.

Milk soup, milk cake, cheese, milk tea, milk tofu, milk skin, everything is delicious, and the Mu family brothers have gained a lot of weight.

Mu Ziang eats tender milk tofu, with curved eyebrows and a happy face. "It is said that the border is bitter and cold, and supplies are scarce, but there are so many delicious foods."

"That's because of my good craftsmanship." Mu Wanqing proudly boasted.

"Sister is right." Mu Ziang is a cheerful person who loves to laugh. He eats, drinks, and drinks happily, but those levels are annoying and check again and again.

"I don't know how my parents are, but they are doing well. We didn't stay with them during the New Year, hey."

Mu Wanqing can't help it, this is out of her control, "I can spend the Lantern Festival with them."

Mu Ziang's eyes lit up, he pulled the blanket on his knees, and said happily, "Eating dumplings for Lantern Festival, sister, I like to eat sesame stuffing."

Mu Wanqing was dumbfounded, how could he always think of eating, "Okay, I wrote it down."

Mu Zicheng, who was driving the car, turned her head, "I like bean paste."

"Okay, all of them." Mu Ziang remembered something, "by the way, I gave my father and mother a skin bag as a New Year's gift, don't repeat it with me."

I bought a lot of good leather in the market, fox, mink, lynx, gray squirrel, and a complete tiger skin, it can make him happy, and he is not afraid in winter cold.

Not much, but enough for the whole family.

"Then I'll send blankets." Mu Zicheng is very casual, blankets are the most common goods.

Mu Wanqing thought for a while, "I'll give you wool."

There are blankets made on the spot in the market. While Mu Wanqing bought the blankets, she also bought more than ten kilograms of raw materials.

Mu Ziang was stunned for a moment, "Uh, otherwise, let's change"

The wool thread is useless, I don't know why my sister bought it.

Mu Wanqing knew that he had a good heart and was afraid that her gift would not be as good as their brother's.

How could he know that wool can be woven into pants, gloves and socks?

"It's okay, even if I don't give anything, I'm still my parents' favorite baby."

Well, it's a fact, mu Ziang is not jealous, her sister is so good, it's normal for her parents to prefer.

"Look, Hemu Village." This village is only a day's journey from Liangcheng, and everyone made an appointment to meet here.

Mu Ziang couldn't wait to lift the curtain, it's true, Hemu Village, the destination has arrived.

Mu Wanqing leaned against the window and looked out, "Hey, that's mom and dad"

In the cold wind, the two figures shivered and stood together at the entrance of the village, looking at the road leading to the outside world.

This is waiting for the return of the wanderer.

Mu Ziang's nose is sour, why doesn't he stay at home with such a big cold wind "it's them, brother, hurry up."

He opened the window and waved desperately, "Daddy, we're back."

Mu Erye and his wife also saw them, and their eyes lit up.

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 66: 66th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 66: 66th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The white and fat dumplings rolled in the pot, ups and downs, the white mist rose up, and the sweet fragrance lingered in the nose.

Mu Wanqing took a deep breath, this is the smell of fireworks in the world.

Seeing this, the people around her stopped talking and looked at her silently.

Traveling for thousands of miles is exhausting.

What's more, the mind is constantly spinning, and the mental consumption is huge.

Second Master Mu and his wife looked at their three children, no matter how they looked at them, they were full of joy.

These days, they have been worried, and they have trouble sleeping and eating, for fear of what will happen.

I don't know how long it took, and a surprised voice came from outside, "Third sister, third sister, you are back."

Mr. Mu hurried out, put her hand to her mouth and made a silent motion, "Shh, be quiet, she just fell asleep"

"Come in." Mu Wanqing was already awakened, she sat up straight, the blanket wrapped around her slipped down, and she pulled it in time.

Mu Rongxue stood at the door, very embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were asleep"

Mu Wanqing yawned and rubbed her eyes, "It's okay, I'm hungry, it's time to eat."

Second Master Mu quickly picked up a bowl of glutinous rice **** and handed it to his daughter, "Hurry up and eat, if you want to eat, Dad will make it for you."

Mu Wanqing scooped up a glutinous rice ball, took a bite, and the hot sesame seeds poured out, filling her mouth with sweet fragrance.

"Do you have bone broth? If you have it, have a bowl of noodle soup. If you don't have it, eat noodles."

Although it is Chinese New Year, there is no good food. After all, they are all exiled prisoners.

And Mu Erye and his wife eat the same as the official clerk, with rice and meat dishes, and occasionally a snack.

The chef appeared out of nowhere and said happily, "Miss wants to eat noodle soup, it must be there, wait."

After a while, Mu Wanqing ate the steaming pork ribs noodles, and then poured it with spicy pork sangzi. She felt warm all over in a bowl, and she felt that her whole body was alive.

Mu Rongxue also got a bowl, and she was very satisfied. "Third sister, you're finally back, everyone is so impatient."

Although she knew it was impossible for her to go and not look back, but Mu Wanqing was already their backbone, and everyone was a little uneasy when she was away.

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, "Let's get together tomorrow, I'll invite everyone to eat slaughtered pig rice."

Mu Rongxue cheered and jumped up immediately, "I'll go tell everyone."

Mu Wanqing was full, looked at the sky outside, it was very late, "Second brother, go and invite Master Zeng over, I just said hello, I guess he hasn't go to sleep."

"Good."

After a while, Mr. Zeng came over, looking at the dress of the girl next to him, it was quite the same thing. "Miss, if you have anything to talk about tomorrow, you should have a good rest first."

She had a look of exhaustion written all over her face when she first came back, but now she looks much better.

"Yours." Master Zeng opened it up and saw a thick stack of banknotes. He counted, uh, counted again, still ten thousand taels

He was dumbfounded, "Is this a misplacement" more than he thought.

Mu Wanqing took out another stack of red envelopes, each with a name written, "You are 10,000 taels, and the other brothers are 8,000 taels, so consider it a New Year's red envelope."

Although they did not participate in the whole process, they cooperated and gave great convenience, so they all shared some profits.

Master Zeng was silent, they couldn't make so much money in their lifetime, "Thank you, Miss, you are really the God of Wealth."

Exile And Mu Wanqing made a lot of money, and even brought the people around her to earn it.

There are thousands of taels that he made in this way alone, plus 10,000 taels, he will not worry about food and drink in this life.

Mu Wanqing said a little more, "When you go back, buy a small village, Xiao Fu Ze'an, grow some wheat and rice, grow some vegetables, raise some chickens and ducks, dig a pond to raise them. Fish, grow some lotus roots, and the family will have everything to eat and drink."

This amount of money seems to be a lot, but it is nothing in the capital, you do business, it is difficult to have no backers, if there is any secret recipe that is favored by the powerful, it will destroy your family in minutes.

It's better to buy a little Zhuangzi wife and live a peaceful life.

Although she didn't say it clearly, Mr. Zeng was born and raised in Beijing, and he knew all this.

"I really want to thank someone who suggested this trip. I originally chose the exile team to the south."

Mu Wanqing was stunned, "Who?"

Master Zeng's eyes are a little complicated, "Wu Dongming, deputy commander of Wuyiwei, we are childhood playmates. He said that he met a strange girl, let me watch it."

For him, it is the same wherever he goes, just to make extra money.

Since the little friend has this meaning, let's change it. Who knows, life has given him a big surprise.

"It's monitoring" Mu Wanqing understood in seconds, Wu Dongming had always held an exploratory attitude towards her from the very beginning.

Of course, she did it on purpose.

"It's also taking care of." Master Zeng didn't take it seriously at the time, thinking that he had an occupational disease and thought too much.

A thirteen-year-old slender, raised in a boudoir for many years, what can be special

Now, he realizes that people are sharp, and they are sharper than the average person in what they do.

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, "When are you going to hand over?"

Master Zeng doesn't care, any day is fine, "It's your convenience."

Mu Wanqing pondered for a while, "Then I will rest for three days, and I would also like to ask Master Zeng to send someone to call the front station and ask about the situation, where will our group be arranged to go, if possible , I hope to get a better place."

According to the rules, exiles will be assigned to various guardhouses and go to military reclamation.

Some conditions are very difficult, the supervisor is especially cruel, and he likes to urge exiles.

"Okay, I'll handle it." Master Zeng agreed.

The next day, Mu Wanqing slept until the afternoon, when she got up, the door was already crowded with people.

The clansmen were so happy when they saw her, they were as excited as the New Year. "Patriarch, you're finally back. You're not here. Everyone hasn't had a good time for years, and they're all worried."

"Patriarch, seeing you come back safely, my heart is at ease."

When I heard that I had slaughtered pig rice at night, I cheered happily.

While speaking, three pigs and one sheep were brought over, and the pigs were slaughtered and the sheep were slaughtered, which was extremely lively.

Mu Wanqing also invited the villagers and invited them to have a dinner together.

The villagers were surprised and delighted, and such a good thing

Mu Wanqing sighed softly when she saw that the villagers had yellow faces and thin skin.

Even in modern times, eradicating poverty and feeding everyone is a daunting task.

Well, she can't protect herself now.

In the afternoon, wherever Mu Wanqing went, there was a group of people around her.

Patriarch Fang saw her running over and chatted enthusiastically.

Everyone is very interesting, no one asked her what she was doing when she went out.

However, there are also those who do not have long eyes. The third young master of the Fang family asked curiously, "Miss Mu, what did you do after going out for so long?"

Patriarch Fang couldn't stop it, and stared at him with rage, this **** just has no brains.

Mu Wanqing raised her eyebrows, "Is the back of your ninety-nine multiplication table fully cooked? For the exam tomorrow, those who fail should wait for ten laps."

She said, this is definitely not corporal punishment, but, if the grades are not good, then work hard and do physical work.

"Uh uh." The third young master of the Fang family turned green, turned his head and ran away, ah ah, scumbags hate exams the most.

Have a good New Year, won't you?

Mu Wanqing didn't care what they thought, Meimei ate a slaughtered pig meal, and started the exam the next day. If you passed the test, there would be prizes. ,Not negotiable.

One family is happy and the other is sad, the joys and sorrows of human beings are not connected.

It was the kindergarten children who were the happiest. Everyone was given candy and snacks, making the little ones jump for joy, and surrounding Mu Wanqing kept calling Aunt.

On the third day, Mrs. Zeng came to her, "Miss, I have asked people to inquire, and they will be assigned randomly, depending on the mood of the chief officer, I have already checked, and I will be assigned the best conditions. The good Liangzhou Guard is the closest to Liangcheng, and the Dusifu is stationed in Liangcheng."

It can be said that Liangcheng is the provincial capital, and other places are the prefectures.

Mu Wanqing's mind was racing, "Where is the Du family's army stationed?"

That is the most elite army of Xiliang, one in a thousand, it is the authentic army.

Daqi is a military reclamation system. The soldiers of the guardhouse are usually farmers, but they are soldiers in wartime. In this case, it is impossible to train every day, and it is more like a modern militia.

"In Qishan barracks, not far from Liangcheng, Liangzhou army reclamation fields are produced exclusively for the Du family army."

Mu Wanqing nodded slightly and understood that Liangcheng was the military and political center of the Xiliang region.

"That's fine, we'll leave early tomorrow morning and arrive at Liangcheng in the evening."

She gave an order and set off as soon as it was dawn.

The wind was blowing, the windows were banging, and there was a rattling noise.

Mu Rongxue frowned and sighed again. Madam Mu San saw it and couldn't help asking, "Rongxue, what are you worried about?"

Mu Rongxue was hesitant to say anything, but she didn't want to say anything, but Mrs. Mu San kept urging, and she finally said, "We may not be parted with the third sister's family."

Mrs. Mu San was taken aback, "Ah, it's impossible."

"It is said that they will be scattered and distributed to various places." Mu Rongxue has experienced all kinds of things. She is no longer the girl she used to be, and has learned a lot.

The purpose of breaking up is to prevent them from clumping together.

When she heard this, Mrs. Mu became anxious. Without the protection of Mu Wanqing, their family was crippled and weak, how could they survive

"You go talk to your third sister and let's share."

"Is this something she can decide?" Mu Rongxue was particularly helpless.

Mrs. Mu pondered for a while, "I think I can, there is nothing she can't do."

Not only Sanfang thought so, but other clansmen thought of this, and they all played Xiao Jiujiu.

I want to share with Mu Wanqing

Mu Wanqing has no idea about this, she will be freed when she reaches the border, and she will live her own life in the future.

The capital, the palace

The emperor looked at the boy kneeling on the ground coldly.

"You said that you are the son of Imperial Physician Wei, you have a big secret to tell me, which is related to the life and death of the Daqi Dynasty"

The young man did not dare to lift his head, "Yes, I am Wei Shaohui, the fifth son of the Wei family. I was sent to the mountains to learn martial arts since I was a child. I escaped the disaster of destroying the door, and this disaster came from the palace."

Doctor Wei told her old age and returned home and was killed by bandits on the road. The emperor knew it, but he thought it was an accident.

The boy took a deep breath, "Prince is not born weak, but poisoned, and the poison is deep."

He suddenly threw a bomb, and everyone in the room changed their faces.

The teacup in the emperor's hand was turned over and hot water was sprinkled on him, but he didn't realize it, and stood up in shock, "Tell what you said."

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 67: 67th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 67: 67th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

A trace of cold hatred appeared on Wei Shaohui's face, "The prince has been poisoned by chronic poison."

The emperor was furious, "Impossible, it's impossible for the entire hospital to not be aware of it, and to diagnose the Ping An pulse every day"

The king was furious, and his corpse was buried thousands of miles away, but Wei Shaohui had nothing to lose. "My father found out, so he was killed and killed, and I was chased and killed for thousands of miles, and was almost buried in the wilderness."

My father gave him a way back, just in case, unfortunately, his existence was discovered.

The emperor's face was as black as ink, "How did you know?"

Wei Shaohui sacrificed everything just to avenge his family, "I once received a letter from home, which seemed to be no problem, but in fact, there was a hidden secret, saying, "The Ease of Heart Fragrance List that the Prince uses every day" It's fine to use, but with ambergris it's a huge poison."

In the letter, he specially instructed him not to go home, but to stay on the mountain in peace.

How can he rest assured

The emperor shook his head like five thunders, and the ambergris was exclusively for him. The Yixin aromatherapy was developed by the Taiyuan Hospital for the body of the prince.

If the news is true, it means that he has become a gun in the hands of others, and may even be one of the targets.

Is he poisoned?

"You can guarantee that every word you say is true"

Wei Shaohui kowtowed loudly, "I will use the head to guarantee."

Stop you from handling cases, killing, even in the harem."

"Yes." The dark guard responded and walked out.

At this point, a **** storm slowly kicked off.

The emperor frowned, walking around the room, getting more and more irritable, "Go, please come over."

The prince rushed over immediately. After hearing everything, his face changed a few times, and countless thoughts flashed through.

However, in the end, he didn't ask too much. The people who can do something on him and the emperor must be the closest, and they are not defensive.

"Father, what are you going to do"

The emperor saw that he was still stable, and his heart was tingling, his proudest son. Never let him down.

He changed into his regular clothes and asked the prince to change into low-key and inconspicuous clothes, "Let's go, let's go to Chengguo Gongfu."

Chengguo Gongfu, usually just a decoration, the owner is at the border.

This year is particularly lively, because the little master came back to live for a while.

Du Shaoxuan was a little dumbfounded when he saw the group of people who suddenly appeared, "Your Majesty, cousin, why did you leave the palace? Even if I go back to Liangcheng, I will enter the palace to say goodbye."

He plans to leave in a few days.

The emperor came uninvited, or broke in without authorization, he is the biggest. "Lend your place to use it."

Du Shaoxuan saw that their faces were wrong, and his heart sank, something major happened.

He greeted everyone to sit down and served hot tea and refreshments in person. "Come and try my tangerine peel drink, I can eat an extra bowl of rice after drinking it."

This recipe was given by Mu Wanqing, it was sweet and sour, and he would drink a cup occasionally.

The prince picked up the hot drink and took a sip, "It's lighter than the palace's taste. You don't usually like sweet and sour food, so adjust it."

Du Shaoxuan was raised in the palace before he was ten years old. "Yes, I prefer sauce radish and cold vegetables."

Prince's heart is slightly warm, many things and many people have changed over the years, but this cousin has not changed, and he is still sincere to him.

"I drink the stomach-nourishing porridge very well, and the abdominal pushing method is also good. Recently, I have been eating a lot."

I did eat a few more bites, but the sleep quality was still very poor.

"That's great." Du Shaoxuan was very happy, "It's not worth my shameless begging, you eat more food, exercise more, and your body will get better."

He is the only one who dares to talk to the prince like this, full of concern.

The prince smiled slightly, "Okay."

The emperor looked at the cousins ​​gossiping and his eyes were warm.

While speaking, one by one the doctors were invited into the house and treated separately.

"Young master is born weak, take care of it slowly, I will give you a prescription, you can drink it for a while."

"The master is full of qi and blood and is healthier than the average person."

Twenty doctors said this, but the faces of the emperor and the prince did not improve.

Du Shaoxuan watched anxiously, who's body has a problem

I finally caught a gap, "Your Majesty, what the **** is going on?"

The emperor frowned, is it just a misunderstanding?

No no no, no wind and no waves.

The entourage reported outside, "Your Majesty, the doctor is here."

He invited all the big and small doctors in the capital, and he didn't even let the traveling doctor go.

Youyi came to the capital to see the world, but I didn't expect to be dragged over halfway.

He put his fingers on the prince's wrist, his expression changed slightly, he looked at the prince's face, and after the diagnosis, he changed his right hand.

After tossing for a long time, he hesitantly said, "This"

The prince smiled and said calmly, "Please tell the doctor, I want to know the real condition."

Yoyi sighed in his heart, these people are not easy to mess with. "Young Master usually has a bad appetite, poor sleep, can't get a good night's sleep, often has a fever, and it gets worse as time goes on."

The smile on the prince's lips gradually faded, "Yes."

"However, cold heart poison is very rare, because the medicine is ambergris."

As a bomb exploded in the room, everyone changed their faces.

The emperor gasped, "It's hard for ordinary people to detect, what about the imperial doctor?"

Youyi knew that he had fallen into a huge pit, but what could he do, "I saw a patient before,

I only knew that there is such a strange poison, and it is difficult for an imperial doctor to say. "

It's hard to say, but it's meaningful.

The emperor couldn't care about other things at this time, and hurriedly asked, "How did the patient heal?"

Yoyi lowered his head, not daring to look at their faces, "He died of poisoning."

There was a sharp pain in his heart, "Since you can find out this poison, you can definitely solve it, I ordered you to solve it."

His heart was completely chaotic. Although he had many children, the prince was held by his side at the age of three. He raised him personally and wanted to cultivate a perfect prince for the empire.

It can be said that he devoted too much effort and hope to the prince.

If his father's love is ten points, then the prince only gets seven points.

The prince was intelligent since he was a child, very savvy, learned everything very quickly, had a good time, and possessed all the skills, so he was quite satisfied with the prince.

The prince is also the one who inherited his political ideas.

To him, the prince is not only his son, but also the continuation of his political philosophy and the bright future of the Daqi Dynasty.

The only weakness of the prince is that his body is too weak, which makes him worry.

But, tell him now that all this is man-made, not weak, but poisoned.

He has the heart to kill.

Youyi fell to his knees with a thud, "The Caomin Sun Licorice has seen His Majesty."

The emperor's eyes narrowed slightly, "Who is Sun Yin doctor Sun Shengyun?"

Sun Shengyun was very famous in Jiangnan decades ago, but he refused to accept the imperial edict and refused to enter the hospital.

After that, she lived in seclusion, and there was no news.

"It's my ancestor." Sun Licorice fell to the ground, regretting again, he shouldn't come to the capital, he should listen to his grandfather's words, be a bell doctor who walks the streets and alleys, safe and secure Gain experience.

The emperor looked at him fixedly and gave a strong order, "Go and invite your grandfather to the capital, this is related to the future of the Qi Dynasty, and he can't help but refuse."

As long as there is a silver lining, he will not give up.

"Your Majesty." Sun Gancao's mouth was bitter, it was not enough to catch him, but also to catch up with his family. The water in the capital is too deep, and it will end if you are not careful.

Du Shaoxuan looked at the powerful emperor and at the pale cousin, what else did he not understand

"Your Majesty, this minister took the initiative to invite Ying to invite the hidden doctor Sun Shengyun, and then bring back all the famous doctors along the way."

The emperor didn't trust anyone at this time, but Du Shaoxuan was different. This child grew up under his nose and knew his character well.

The most important thing is that the Du residence and the crown prince are both prosperous, and both are lost.

He patted Zao Shaoxuan on the shoulder, "Okay, Shaoxuan, the only one uncle can trust now is you."

Du Shaoxuan was anxious, "Don't hesitate, butler, let someone help me pack my luggage and bring more dry food, I will leave overnight, the emperor, cousin, you wait for my good news."

The emperor likes a sincere young man like him, who attaches great importance to love and justice.

At this moment, the butler walked in and said, "Master, the Prince of Jin asks to see you."

"No." Du Shaoxuan is very impatient, his eyebrows are burning, who is in the mood to socialize "Say I'm not free, next time you want to see me and post in advance."

His anger and anger were written on his face, and he didn't hide it. The emperor couldn't help but sigh, "You still don't like him so much."

It stands to reason that these children have grown up together since childhood, and their relationship should be good, but their personalities are very different and they cannot get along.

Du Shaoxuan has the best relationship with the prince, and the prince of Jin has a good relationship with everyone.

"The most annoying person with a smile on his face and a knife in the back."

"Father, Shaoxuan didn't complain, he just felt it."

Help the boss, this guy picked up the vase and smashed the boss's head without saying a word, how old was he that year?"

Du Shaoxuan smiled embarrassedly, "Your Majesty, how do you remember this? I was only seven years old at that time, and I was a child who didn't understand anything."

At that time, he played several times by himself, until the prince brought someone to help.

The group fight was vigorous, involving all the noble children, and even the prince himself.

The Prince of Jin is neutral, neither favors gangs nor offends, which is why Du Shaoxuan doesn't like him.

It doesn't matter which side you stand on, it's a stand.

No blood, no loyalty.

The housekeeper ran in again, "Master, the Prince of Jin said that he has something very important to see you."

Du Shaoxuan is going to set off after packing his luggage, how can he be in the mood to see an unpleasant guy.

The prince frowned slightly, "Since he wants to meet, let's meet."

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 68: 68th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 68: 68th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"You"

He was interrupted by Du Shaoxuan as soon as he opened his mouth, "Shaking a fan in the winter looks so silly, I really don't understand what you're thinking. Are you tired of pretending all day? I'm tired just looking at it."

Prince Jin's face darkened, the emperor and the prince who were hidden in the inner room twitched at the same corners of their mouths.

If it weren't for his martial arts skills, he would have been beaten up by someone with a sack.

Du Shaoxuan doesn't care, since he was a child, he will be arbitrary, and anyone who dares to bully him will be beaten. Even if the head of the eldest prince is opened, he will be brought over by the emperor saying that it is normal for children to fight.

The eldest prince hated him to death, but he still couldn't do anything about him.

He walked sideways in the palace, and no one dared to provoke him in Xiliang.

"If you have something to say, if you have nothing to do, get out, don't waste each other's time."

The Prince of Jin was silent, not understanding why the other party hated him so much. Everyone likes him very much.

Maybe it's a natural gas scene.

Be careful, lest it hurt you one day."

Du Shaoxuan was very strange, "You are so kind, I thought you would like to see me unlucky, and then step on it hard."

The Prince of Jin really hates him and speaks the truth.

But he still smiled, "We are good brothers who grew up together, you have misunderstood me, but I still hope you are well."

Du Shaoxuan can't stand his hypocrisy, fortunately brother, hehe, who has he sincere to "That's it, you can go."

Prince Jin's expression completely collapsed, he asked himself to be first-rate in self-cultivation, but who can resist such a reckless man

I want to beat him every minute

Unfortunately

You must also give justice to the world.”

The Prince of Jin pursed his lips slightly, "The Mu Zhongde family, the former servant of the household, was exiled to Liangcheng after being raided."

But is it possible? Mu Zhongde's ability is there, but it is not irreplaceable.

Du Shaoxuan laughed mercilessly, "If Mu Zhongde wants to rebel, are you just an exile with a sick mind, and it can turn the world upside down. What is the misunderstanding of your treatment of exiles? In the field, there are too many people in charge of the above, and the food is delivered on time, otherwise it will not be able to eat and walk around."

Exiles are not as good as military households. They have no personal rights. They cannot be independent households or have private property.

"Your courage is getting smaller and smaller, yes, you have not dared to fight since you were a child, you can't."

Hey, why does the Mu family feel a little familiar.

The Prince of Jin looked at him blankly, "It's not him, it's Mu Wanqing, the current head of the Mu clan, this woman has a strange mind and a backside of her head, and has no reverence for the imperial power or the royal family. "

The father and son of the Tian family in Mu Wanqing's inner room were stunned. I have heard of this name.

It's just that I didn't expect to hear it again from the Prince of Jin's mouth.

If I remember correctly, she is only thirteen years old, and she is still a slender girl who has not left the cabinet.

She is really a magical girl, who can make the deputy commander of Wuyiwei and the Prince of Jin look at each other in a different way.

"Mu Wanqing girl" Du Shaoxuan was also stunned, was that the little girl he knew?

The Prince of Jin only thinks he doesn't believe it, "Don't underestimate this woman, she is young, but she is more sophisticated than those old officials in the officialdom"

Du Shaoxuan laughed, "You have suffered a big loss in her hands, tell me why she treated you"

No quality at all

"I don't know her"

"Then you know the girl's name, and you scold her for being disobedient, and use my hands to kill her." Du Shaoxuan is not stupid, on the contrary, he is very smart and showy on the outside.

Sometimes, honesty is a protective color.

The Prince of Jin didn't think about anything at first, and the past was forgotten, but he didn't expect Mu Wanqing to make a cheap move

"Me"

The servant hurried to report, "Master, the fifth prince is here."

As soon as he heard this, Du Shaoxuan hadn't reacted yet, and the Prince of Jin immediately made a bow, turned his head and ran away.

What?

Du Shaoxuan didn't have time to think about it, so he stretched out his long hand and grabbed the clothes of the Prince of Jin, "Don't go."

"Let go of me." The Prince of Jin was furious, this guy is still so cheap.

When there was entanglement, a figure rushed in, "Xiao Xiteng."

The opponent threw a punch, Du Shaoxuan immediately let go and stepped aside, his eyes sparkling.

Wow, it's a fight, it's a fight

The Prince of Jin was hit in the right face, and he was so angry that he didn't hit people in the face.

He immediately counterattacked, and the fifth prince was not to be outdone.

The face of the emperor in the inner room turned blue, okay, one by one pretended to be good in front of him, and as soon as they turned their heads, they beat each other wildly.

Too

The son watched with great interest, the fifth emperor and the prince of Jin were half a pound, and they could not tell who would win or lose.

Prince Jin's face was painted with color, and he breathed in pain, but he only dared to attack the fifth prince's body, and did not dare to hit the fifth prince in the face.

"Five princes, you are enough, if you let the emperor know that you beat the clan for a woman"

The fifth prince was particularly irritable, "Fart, you rob my woman."

d, everything went wrong, the people who first sent to kidnap Mu Jinyao never returned.

He was stunned, what the hell

He didn't have to accept it until he heard that Jiang Guard arranged for him and found him a money bag.

However, his reputation has begun to deteriorate, what lust, what greed for money.

From the woman's mouth, he heard that Jiang Guard took a benefit of 100,000 taels from it, and he was even more angry.

This is nothing to use him in exchange for benefits. Up to now, people haven't shown up and got money and don't know where to go.

He waited for Jiang Guard and his party to settle after returning to Beijing, but waited, waited, and waited for another bad news.

The beauty he longed for was taken into the house by the Prince of Jin, and he secretly mocked him for his incompetence, even a woman could not compete.

Sorry.

The Prince of Jin screamed in grief, "Five princes, I really don't have one, I haven't seen Mu Jinyao at all, and I don't know who is talking nonsense in your ear, that person is provoking us The relationship between the two, you can't be fooled."

This must be the ghost of Mu Wanqing, that girl is fine and bad.

Five princes didn't believe a word, "Hehe, Xiao Xiteng, I only now know that you are a hypocrite who dares to act and dare not be. It's a shame that I used to regard you as a good brother, how can you be worthy of me"

If the Prince of Jin can be more honest, he will not be so angry.

For him, it was a double betrayal.

He now believes that those unfavorable rumors were released by the Prince of Jin and deliberately discredited him.

This is a guilty conscience, so start early.

The more he made up his mind, the more angry he became, and he threw another punch.

The Prince of Jin was terribly aggrieved, and he didn't know that the fifth prince fell in love with Mu Jinyao.

But the boat is done, he can't give up his woman.

A man can't stand it.

The only fortunate thing is that Mu Jinyao is smart enough to help him a lot, and also helps him prevent a poisoning.

The Mu family girl really lives up to her reputation, she has the ability to plan ahead and plan ahead.

If the Mu family can be attributed to him, it will be even more powerful.

Therefore, this is the reason.

His original intention was not to kill Mu Wanqing, but to let her go to him when she was desperate.

"Five princes, you are confused. You don't believe in the brothers who grew up together, but instead believe in those messy people. You disappoint me so much, I am so sad."

Seeing that he wanted to beat him up, the fifth prince trembled in anger, and slapped a letter on his face, "See for yourself."

The Prince of Jin couldn't wait to take it apart, and his eyes suddenly went black. The time and place of the incident were written on it, and a stick figure was attached.

Although it is a few simple strokes, the facial features of Prince Jin and Mu Jinyao can still be seen, and they can be recognized at a glance.

The two of them stared at each other with affection, and they were accompanied by a dialogue.

Women have no regrets even if they are abandoned.

This painting is actually not very good, but it is contagious and makes people feel the sweet atmosphere.

"It's her, it must be her."

No one except Mu Wanqing

The fifth prince is not at the mercy of a letter, he specially asked people to check this inn, and it is true.

d, anyone dares to deceive him, he dare not say anything to his father, but there must always be someone as a punching bag

Prince Prince of Jin, it is you.

There are no elders in Chengguo Gongfu, only Du Shaoxuan who loves to fight.

Prince Jin's thoughts were flying, "Don't get excited, we were played by one person, it's Mu Wanqing, Mu Jinyao's cousin, she was jealous of her cousin's excellence since she was a child, so"

After hearing this, the fifth prince became even more angry, "Fart, you are so careless and perfunctory when you find someone to blame, you look down on me."

What skills can a girl raised in a boudoir do?

The Prince of Jin had a splitting headache.

"Du Shaoxuan, don't watch the fun, come and help."

"Okay." Du Shaoxuan strode over and punched the Prince of Jin's nose. The Prince of Jin only felt a sharp pain and bled.

"You bastard, you hit me."

Du Shaoxuan was not happy anymore, "What nonsense, I'm pulling the frame, making mistakes while busy, don't know good people."

How dare you say such shameless words, the Prince of Jin trembled with anger.

"You united to bully me, I'm going to go to the palace to complain."

He just scare the other party, he would not dare to enter the palace.

The Prince of Jin and the Fifth Prince were stunned at the same time.

Why is the emperor here

Du Shaoxuan, the big villain, knew that the emperor was here, but didn't remind them

However, such a black-bellied guy is still blind, saying that he is upright and generous, and has a pure heart

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 69: 69th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 69: 69th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The emperor's face was full of disappointment, "You are so old, you are still fighting, it's not ashamed"

The two of them reacted and knelt on the ground in unison.

"Father, the son is wrong." The fifth prince admitted his mistake very smoothly.

At the same time, the Prince of Jin also spoke. "Your Majesty, we are joking. We've been joking since we were young, and we're used to it."

The fifth prince turned his head sharply, "Who is playing with you, the father, he has taken an exiled female prisoner privately, and openly challenged the court law."

He made a small mistake, what's wrong with a fight?

But the Prince of Jin made a big mistake

Although he was unlucky, he was comforted when he saw that the Prince of Jin was more unlucky than him.

The prince of Jin scolded him in his heart, and each of them was not a good idea, and also, there are a few good ones from the palace

However, he dare not deny that some things cannot stand scrutiny.

"Your Majesty, I am young and ignorant, and I am confused for a while. Please punish the Emperor. If the Emperor wants to beat him or scold him, he can punish me. I have failed the Emperor's teachings over the years."

He bowed his head to admit his mistake, his attitude was very low, and he played cards of favor.

In the past, the emperor would at most punish him with a small punishment, but now is the most anxious time, and they have to bump into it.

"Xiao Xiteng, you like that Miss Mu Family so much"

When the emperor called him his full name, the Prince of Jin froze in his heart, which was really angry.

Men make mistakes."

Du Shaoxuan is a good guy, this is connoting him

He quit, "Hehe, obviously greedy and lustful, maybe you are forcing others, you are the heir of the King of Jin, and tyranny is what you are best at."

Good at being the prince of Jin Jin, he was so angry, why did this guy have to mix in "You are bloody, I am the prince of the dignified Jin prince, will there be any shortage of women?"

"There is no shortage of ordinary women." Du Shaoxuan pushed back calmly, "Miss Mu is not an ordinary woman, she is a scarce resource, it can satisfy your perverted psychology, just look at it. Like a color embryo."

The fifth prince happily agreed, "Yes, yes, at first glance, he is not a good person."

Two naive ghosts, Jin Wang Shizi did not want to pay attention to them, "Your Majesty, you watched me grow up, you know best what kind of person I am, how do you want to punish me, It's all up to you."

The emperor didn't have the heart to decide the case for them, "You will be fined a year's salary and go to the Imperial College to supervise the Book of Rites."

The prince and the prince both have a salary. Of course, they can only drink the northwest wind with their salary.

"Yes." Prince Jin's face turned green, and the punishment was nothing, it didn't hurt or itch, but at his age, it would be too much of a beating for him to return to the Book of Rites of the Imperial College. s face.

It is also equivalent to telling others that his rules are not good, and his conduct is not good.

This is the worst.

The fifth prince snickered secretly, and was glared by the emperor, "And you, let's go together."

The fifth prince was shocked, hugged the emperor's thigh and begged bitterly, "Father, father, I was wrong, please forgive me this time."

A prince with no character is destined to be unable to ascend to that position, and no one will be stupid enough to follow him.

Invisibly interrupted his possibility of competing for the throne.

Because the consequences of a fight were too serious, he refused to accept

The emperor is annoying, "Shut up and get out."

The fifth prince wanted to ask again, but was dragged out by the palace guards.

The Prince of Jin received the same treatment.

The five princes stared blankly at the closed door, and the whole person was lost and greatly stimulated.

The fifth prince turned his head sharply, his face gloomy dripping water, his eyes were full of burning hatred.

"Xiao Xiteng, you hurt me so badly, I will never let you go."

Throwing down these cruel words, he left with hatred.

Before, it was just a fight to get out of anger, maybe a few fights, a few fights back and forth, if there is a common interest, then shake hands and make peace.

But now, it is the beam that has been completely forged, the beam that will never die.

Prince Jin's face was extremely ugly, and he didn't know why the emperor was so angry

The future of the fifth prince is gone, does he have

No, I have to check to see what happened.

The emperor drank a cup of hot tea, but his anger still could not go away.

The prince didn't say anything and sat silently.

Only, when the beef grains entered his mouth, his expression changed instantly.

Du Shaoxuan handed it to the prince again, "It's delicious, I can't bear to eat more."

Prince didn't want to talk too much, but this beef steak was crispy and fragrant, very refreshing, so he couldn't help but pick up another one.

"Where to buy"

Du Shaoxuan looked at the less and less beef grains, and felt distressed, "Mu Wanqing did it."

The emperor choked, "cough, what did you say"

Why is this name ubiquitous.

The daughter of a concubine of an exiled family, how come the charm of He Lai has intersected with these people, and he couldn't help but make up his mind.

Du Shaoxuan said with a smile, "It was Mu Wanqing's beef granules, and the recipes and beef sauce were all made by her."

"The Mu family's ancestral recipe" The emperor pondered for a while, and then denied it himself, "This is impossible."

"Then I don't know, I ask her, she will give it." Du Shaoxuan naturally talked about the past, and every fragment was still vivid.

He misses beef noodles, beef balls, braised beef, everything is delicious.

Listening to Du Shaoxuan's vivid statement, everything came to life, and the emperor's fear of Mu Wanqing disappeared.

Everything is by chance.

Mu Wanqing is willing to come up with the secret recipe, just because of Du Shaoxuan's life-saving grace, it can be seen that she is grateful.

Of course, he would not admit it, because of those few secret recipes.

"You actually praise a girl so much." Moreover, she is a girl who has only one side.

Du Shaoxuan laughed, "She's different, she's very big, she's very smart, she's very benevolent, everything is good, but she's a little bad, she's a woman."

"Pfft." The hot tea spurted out of the prince's mouth. Does this cousin want to laugh at him and inherit his beef?

The corner of the emperor's mouth twitched, "Why is the woman bad?"

"Why do women follow me to the battlefield?" Du Shaoxuan asked righteously, "I originally wanted to train her to be a little general, but in the end, she just wore neat and convenient men's clothes, but she was actually a woman."

He sighed regretfully, "Hey, I even gave her grandson Art of War."

"Hahaha." The prince laughed madly, and tears came out of his laughter.

How did he come up with the book for the little girl

The emperor couldn't help but laugh, this silly child, "You can't get a wife like this."

Seeing that they all laughed, Du Shaoxuan breathed a sigh of relief, Mu Wanqing's crisis was over.

"Your Majesty, you said it the other way around. I despise those vulgar fans. One day I will marry the best and most outstanding girl in the world, making the world cry with envy."

His marriage is a big problem, and the family is very anxious.

Unfortunately, he is a stubborn man, and he said early that if he gave marriage, he would not accept the order

In the final analysis, his temperament is made by everyone.

Looking at the high-spirited and proud young man, the emperor laughed and sighed, "Then I will wait."

That night, Du Shaoxuan took people to the south of the Yangtze River, traveled day and night, rushed to the place where the Sun family lived in seclusion, and asked the genius doctor Sun to bring them to the capital.

He came and went like the wind, not only brought back the genius doctor Sun, but also wiped out the famous doctors in Jiangnan.

The emperor looked at Du Shaoxuan, who couldn't even take off his shoes, and was filled with emotion.

"This child is really rare. I heard that he didn't rest well all the way. He rushed 800 miles a day, and he was very tired."

"He's been like this since he was a child, and he's sincere to the people he looks for." The queen had tears in her eyes, "I can't wait to take out my heart for you, me, and the prince, what a stupid child, I always I'm worried that he will suffer."

"With us watching, who would dare." The emperor also loved this nephew very much. Others respected him as an emperor, and Du Shaoxuan maintained him as a close relative.

This is a completely different feeling, which warms his heart and can't help protecting Du Shaoxuan under his wings.

He looked at his haggard wife and couldn't help sighing, "Don't worry too much, our prince will be fine."

For a woman, the son is the one to rely on.

No, the beauties in the palace took turns to play, but in the end all the concubines who gave birth were left.

"I'm heartbroken and self-blame."

This wave of purges killed a lot of people, not only in the hospital, but also in the court harem.

A servant said, "Your Majesty, the Queen Mother wants to see you on a hunger strike."

The emperor's eyes narrowed dangerously and sneered, "Then let her die."

Although she is not his mother, but an ally, she has not treated him badly over the years. Who knows, he stabbed him when he was not paying attention.

Sure enough, there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

Liangcheng

Master Zeng gave the official document to the local chief, "Everyone is here, five died along the way, this is the list."

The chief officer was quite surprised. It was the first time that the damage was so small on the road.

The number of people has been checked, and the handover is over after confirmation.

"This team will be assigned to the Liangzhou guardhouse, come and send them over, and hand them over to Jiang Baihu."

The subordinates were a little surprised, Jiang Baihu was notoriously generous, and this batch of exiles had good luck. "Yes."

Mu Wanqing glanced at Master Zeng, and Master Zeng nodded slightly, it was the one that was agreed in advance.

When they get there, they won't embarrass them, as long as they perform well, they will have a chance.

With Mu Wanqing's ability, are you afraid that there will be no chance?

A strong man with a stubborn beard broke in, "Lao Jiang, another group of people died on my side. I'm seriously short of manpower, you have to fill it for me."

The chief officer frowned angrily, "Why did you die again? This is the first time I've said it before, Lao Li, don't be too cruel"

"It's not that I'm cruel, it's that they are too weak." The strong man saw the people of the Mufang family, his eyes suddenly lit up, "Hey, this is a new exile prisoner, it's great, Give me a hundred."

The chief refused, "No."

The strong man has already set his sights on this group of people, "That's eighty, no less."

He was smiling and stalking, and the chief officer who was stalking was really helpless, "Only fifty."

"Okay, I'll pick first." The strong man pointed with his right hand, "I want this group of people, come with me now."

The direction he pointed was exactly where Mu Wanqing was standing, surrounded by many energetic young people.

No, Li Baihu took a fancy to it.

Everyone's faces changed.

Mu Wanqing frowned slightly, this is the legendary Li Baihu who is the most difficult and cruel to serve

Man counts as God does.

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 70: 70th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 70: 70th

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

What Li Baihu wants is all young people, not the older ones.

How can someone be so picky, it's like tearing up the family.

Everyone was in a hurry and looked at Mu Wanqing, Mu Wanqing's mind was racing, "Wait a minute, our family"

Li Baihu glared at her, "Men are all there, I won't talk to women when it's a woman's turn to talk."

Yo, still an extreme macho.

Mu Wanqing's expression was light, and she smashed a piece of silver, "Can I speak now?"

Mu Wanqing threw another piece of silver, "Is it enough?"

A flash of greed flashed in Li Baihu's eyes, "Hand over all your money, exile prisoners are not allowed to have private assets, and all of you are not allowed to hide money."

Yes, I want to grab it.

The rules are like this, but there is no saying that people should not leave a little money on them.

Mu Wanqing frowned slightly, this person is not good. "Master Zeng, they want to rob you of your money."

Master Zeng stood up, "Why are you trying to get along with me?"

He was wearing a black fox fur cloak and a mink warm hat.

First respect Luo Yi and then respect others, Li Baihu, seeing that he is rich and noble, dares to offend, "Who is it?"

Master Zeng looked indifferent, "My surname is Zeng, the official in the capital responsible for escorting the prisoners."

Li Baihu was astonished, the officials in the capital are so rich these days

This black fox fur cloak alone is worth several hundred taels

Maybe the family has money

No matter what she thinks in her heart, her face is still very polite, "It turned out to be Mr. Zeng, how can you help these heinous exiled prisoners"

Master Zeng sighed softly in his heart, "It's not helping, but, I gave the money, you can take it with my consent."

"What"

Master Zeng looked at Mu Wanqing, Mu Wanqing gave him a gesture of two, which was to start the second plan.

Master Zeng immediately put on a proud look and looked at the chief officer, "Master, I want to buy some land in and outside the city, I don't know where to go to find out the situation."

The chief officer and Li Baihu looked at each other, this is money and no place to spend

"Aren't you going back to Beijing for business?"

"I want to buy a little property, I think it will do a lot here." Master Zeng said with great certainty that where Miss Mu San is usually there will be miracles.

The chief officer was dumbfounded, "You didn't pay attention to the situation in the city when you entered the city"

Master Zeng originally wanted to buy a house secretly, but now, the situation has changed, and so has the plan.

"I see, there is only one cross commercial street that is still lively, the market is still crowded, and the others are not good. There are many wastelands and mountains outside the city, which can't compare with the capital, and other prosperous cities. Can't compare."

However, this is a frontier fortress, wars are fought all the year round, and the enemy army rushes in a wave, and no matter how prosperous it is, it will be completely destroyed.

The people at the border have only one request, just live.

Seeing that he was serious, the chief officer called his subordinates, "Go, tell Mr. Qian to come over, someone wants to buy land."

Sir Qian came soon and asked excitedly, "How big do you really want to buy?"

Where the folly comes from must be firmly grasped.

Master Zeng looked at Mu Wanqing and asked, "Miss, what do you think?"

Mr. Qian was shocked, and the chief officer and Li Baihu were even more shocked. What happened?

Why do you want to ask an exiled prisoner to be so respectful? This is wrong, very wrong.

Mu Wanqing pursed her lips, "Buying 10,000 mu, there must be water sources and mountains nearby."

Master Qian rolled his eyes, "Someone wants to sell pasture, 25,000 mu, the place is a bit bigger, but it's cheap, it's only 15,000 taels of silver, I don't know if you're interested "

Li Baihu rolled his eyes, even his ancestors had never seen so much silver in three generations.

There is no way, the people at the border are poor, and the officials can't get much oil.

Mu Wanqing raised her eyebrows, "Why sell the good ones?"

Sir Qian couldn't help but ask, "This is"

Master Zeng solemnly introduced, "Ms. Mu Wanqing, the patriarch of the Mu clan, she is very interested in farming, she suggested me to buy land here, saying yes, the land here It’s cheap, and Ueda only has a tael or two, so she’s right where to buy it.”

Mr. Qian's mood is complicated and unspeakable, what's wrong with a girl being the patriarch

However, he had to bite the bullet and say, "No, she is very discerning."

Master Zeng smiled with satisfaction, "I want to buy the land and let her be my advisor, it's feasible."

Mr. Qian is full of taxes and money, as long as this business is done, they can have a good year.

"No problem, you can do it."

A crisp voice sounded, "No, I'm going to the Wei Institute to report, and I will be fined for being out of date."

It was Mu Wanqing, she held her father with her left hand and her mother with her right, "Let's go, Mr. Li, let's go now."

Li Baihu just wanted to say something when Lord Qian rushed over and covered his mouth, "The rules are one thing, the actual operation is another, and the purchase of land is a big deal for Lord Zeng , I think, Li Baihu will not object."

"Old Li, what do you think"

Faced with two pairs of eyes with hints of warning, what else could Li Baihu say, but was forced to nod.

Mu Wanqing saw it in her eyes and was extremely embarrassed, "It's too reluctant, it's not good, I'm afraid I will be wearing small shoes in the future."

If you wear small shoes, everyone will understand after a little thought. This metaphor is quite vivid.

Mr. Qian patted his chest and assured, "I promise not."

Who knows, Mu Wanqing said, "A man's mouth is a liar, I don't believe it."

Mr. Qian

"What do you want?"

Mu Wanqing rolled her eyes, "Mr. Qian is in charge of money and food. I don't know if I need help. My elder brother is very good at reckoning, and the accounts for several years can be settled in half a day."

This can hit the life of Lord Qian, and his subordinates are not easy to settle accounts, which gives him a headache every time. "you sure"

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, "Of course, it's a horse or a mule that pulls it out for a run."

Master Qian thought for a while, "Go, turn over the ledger from five years ago."

After a while, a pile of ledgers was brought to Mu Zicheng. Mu Zicheng glanced at his sister, and Mu Wanqing gave him a slight nod.

Mu Zicheng took a deep breath, tried to calm herself down, and showed her skills.

The room was very quiet, only the sound of plucking the beads was heard. Mu Zicheng plucked quickly with one hand, and drew on the paper with a pen in the other.

Mr. Qian always stood behind him, watching the whole process.

At the beginning, he was still a little disapproving, what is this written, 1234 has a bizarre form.

But later, his eyes were different, and his eyes became brighter and brighter.

Mu Zicheng finally settled the account, and presented the result with both hands.

Master Qian took the form and asked impatiently, "Explain this form."

It is a new system, which is simpler and clearer than the old accounting method, and can save a lot of time.

Mu Wanqing gave Mu Zicheng a few tips for good test scores before, and Mu Zicheng also taught ordinary students.

He explained very detailed and clear, and people with a little basic knowledge can understand it.

Mr. Qian's eyes were full of surprises, this report is good, and the Arabic numerals are also very good, "Old Jiang, I want this person."

He wants to promote this system to benefit others and himself.

Every time he checked the accounts, his forehead hurt, and the people below had bad accounts.

With this form, all you need to do is fill in the data, how easy it is.

The chief officer has no objection, "Okay, go through the formalities and take it away."

Li Baihu jumped out, "I don't agree, this is my person."

Mr. Qian stared, "Did you go through the formalities?"

As he spoke, he rolled up his sleeves, ready to dry.

Li Baihu couldn't tell who was the military attache for a while, "Old Qian, you have some reason, I will come first if you come first and come later"

He dares to fight with the old money

Sir Qian said unreasonably, "It was obviously me who came first, and I've been here the whole time."

This is his place.

Li Baihu rolled his eyes angrily, "You are a living bandit."

Mr. Qian scolded him wildly, "It seems that you are a gentleman, you can grab it, why can't I grab it"

What he said makes sense, and people have no way to refute it. Li Baihu can only retreat.

In this way, mu Zicheng became Lord Qian's valet.

This is a hundred times stronger than going to the military, and it can protect the family. Everyone's eyes are red with envy.

Master Qian turned his head and looked harmless again, "There is an unused land in Nancheng, why don't you go and have a look now"

"Okay." Master Zeng didn't say anything, Mu Wanqing made the decision directly, "Master Li, let's go together."

"Go." Li Baihu wanted to see what medicines were sold in her gourd, and how could he make so many people look at her differently.

The group went by car, only then did Li Baihu realize that this group of exiles all had carriages, and their clothes were clean and warm.

"You hid a lot of money when you raided your home. I want to report you unless you hand over the money."

The unpleasantness in these words all overflowed, Mu Wanqing looked at him fixedly, "Do you have any misunderstanding about Wuyiwei's ability to handle affairs? Lord Wu Dongming wrote a letter to question"

Li Baihu didn't like her very much. She had both father and brother.

"It's like you can get on the line with Vice Commander Wu."

"I can't." Mu Wanqing paused, then changed her words, "Master Zeng is fine, they are playmates who grew up together, and this trip to the west was also suggested by Master Wu. ."

Li Baihu

No, no, he didn't offend Master Zeng just now, did he?

Sure enough, no one from the capital can offend, the ghost knows who is standing behind them.

Or, do their relatives and friends have great people?

Master Zeng smiled slightly, "Look at what you said, it's not that you don't know Brother Dongming. I'm here to **** you. Only when you are good can everyone be well."

Li Baihu's heart thumped, and he secretly screamed bad.

What is the origin of this little girl?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
41.4K 653 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
58.3K 125 60
Erotic shots
1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...