UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

By sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡28♡

2.1K 80 187
By sun_ve

"I said drop her." Hunter said furiously.

"Ohhh~ angry are we?" The basilisk smiles.

"I'll actually kill you this time." Hunter scoffs.

"Not if I kill her first." The basilisk hissed.

Their grip tightened on you and their mouth opened wide, beginning to inhale.

"No no no." You cry.

You can start to feel your life being pulled out of you. It feels awful it's painful. It hurts.

Hunter blasts the basilisks claws wrapped around yours and it knocks you out of its hand.

Shoot you're falling.

No no no.

And then he immediately swooped down and catches you in his arms. You yelp at the sudden tight grip he has on you. He's gripping you close to him super tightly, like if he lets go of you the whole world is over.

"Are you okay? Can you hear me? Can you see me?" He asks.

"Y-yeah- Hunter- you're hurting me." You say.

"Sorry." He says loosening his grip.

He wooshes down and gently plops you on the ground. He looks over at Viney unconscious on the ground and then back at you.

"Take her and hide somewhere, I'll be back soon." He says.

"How will I know it's you and not him?" You say.

"I'll walk up to you with one boot off, that's how you'll know." He whispers.

"Okay." You say.

"Now run, go, take her, run." Hunter says shoving you to go.

"Don't hurt yourself!" You yell.

"You don't hurt yourself!" He yells.

He hops on his palisman and then zooms off to fight the basilisk once more. Wait a minute- palisman!?

Since when did Hunter get a palisman?! And why hasn't he told you?!

"Y/N! I TOLD YOU TO GET OUTTA HERE!" Hunter yells.

"Right!" You exclaim, embarrassed.

You bend down to Viney and shake her a little. She seems so tired and upset.

"Viney, try and get up come on." You say.

"Cant." She mumbles.

You grumble and grab both of her hands, and you literally drag her away.

"Ow! Just- carry me or something-" Viney winces.

"I'm not as strong as you think!" You say.

"Hughhhhh..." she groans.

"At least sit up, and I'll try." You say.

"Okay.." she grumbles, trying to sit up.

"There you go, okay, put your arms around my neck, I'm gonna try and scoop you." You say.

"Drop me I'll kill you." She says softly.

"Yeah yeah." You say.

You scoop her up and try to maintain her weight, you waddle out of the area as fast as you can, which isn't that fast at all. You managed to turn the corner and you rested her on a tree.

"What happened even?" She mumbles.

"Hunter was a basilisk and now real Hunter is fighting the basilisk." You say.

"Titan." She sighs.

"We'll get your magic back." You say.

"Wait shoot! I should help! Hunters by himself!" You exclaim.

"I can- I can use my vines I-" you circle your finger, then remembering you don't have a glove anymore.

"Shoot! I forgot!" You yell.

"I need to do something! I cant just leave him there fighting that thing!" You exclaim running your hands through your hair.

"You're worried." Viney says.

"SO WHAT IF I AM?! I CAN BE WORRIED! JUST CAUSE IM WORRIED DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING!" You yell, red faced.

"Girl, Chill. I was gonna offer you a way to help but never mind." Viney grumbles.

"Wait! No! Viney tell me!" You say.

"The human, I was hanging out with her a while ago, and she has this strange way of doing magic." Viney says.

"She calls them glyphs." Viney explains.

"Do you have.. something to write on?" She asks.

"Uh.. um..." you look around.

"Oh my bag! We came back from school after all!" You say rummaging through your bag.

You pull out a pen and paper.

"Okay! Show me!" You say.

"I think... this is the light glyph." She says drawing it.

It's a circle with weird things inside it, weird markings, you stare at it waiting for something to happen.

"Tap it." She says.

You tap the drawing and immediately a ball of light flashes. You look at it and watch as it rises.

"Maybe you can blind it. If you find a big drawing surface." Viney says weakly.

"Rest okay? We'll get your magic back." You smile.

She nods and lays against the tree. You hold the pen and papers in your hand and run to the so called battle arena.

You see Hunter, just flying around, blasting and blasting the basilisk. And it's barely doing anything. The basilisk isn't even hurt at all.

You look around for a way to help, a way to preform the glyph you were taught. Where can you do it?

You see some mud. Perfect.

You run into the arena as quick as lightning, and immediately shove your palms in the mud near the waterfall. Hunter hasn't noticed you yet, neither the basilisk or Hunter have. You look for a flat surface to draw the glyph.

It's right infront of the waterfall, you see a big patch of stone and you run over to it and slam your hands against the stone and begin painting the glyph with mud.

"Give up!" The basilisk hissed at Hunter.

Hunter was panting out of breath he looked exhausted. His palisman looked exhausted too.

"Come on flap." Hunter muttered to his palisman.

Flapjack out of breath tweeted and let out a blast. The basilisk straight up inhaled the magic blast. Flapjack made a small screech noise.

"Flap!" Hunter exclaims.

The basilisk swats Hunter and his palisman away, like a fly, and Hunter is thrown against the wall near where you're performing your glyph.

Hunter yelps in pain, and his body slides down against the rocky wall. That's when he noticed you.

"Y/n!?" He yells.

"I got this! I got it dont worry!" You say.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I TOLD YOU TO HIDE!" Hunter yells.

"Yeah well someone needs to look out for your stupid ass." You say angrily.

"CAN YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME JUST THIS ONCE?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO AROUND BEING SO RECKLESS?!" He exclaims.

"Back up!" You say to Hunter.

Hunter gropes his stomach in pain, and backs up, confused what you're about to do.

Immediately you paint the last symbol with your muddy hands and you stare at the glyph content, and you slap it.

A big ball of light bursts through the ground into the air. The basilisk makes a loud screech of pain.

"What the heck?" Hunter says softly.

You run over to the basilisk and dowse your hands in mud quickly before approaching it.

"Are you crazy?! You're asking to be killed!!! Get away!" Hunter yells at you, trying to run after you.

"Agh!" Hunter exclaims groping his stomach.

He falls to his knees and winced in pain. You don't notice your too focused on finishing this thing once and for all, you climb onto it's back and you draw the light glyph on its back.

The basilisk doesn't notice, they're still blinded and hurt from the previous light spell. You paint the glyph on its back and then slam your hand against it.

A bubble of light burns against its skin. The basilisk screeches. Hunter, unable to do anything, is still on his knees groping his stomach watching you. You keep repeatedly painting this glyph on its body and slamming your hand down against it and it seems to be hurting it every single time.

"Let the magic go!" You yell.

Immediately as you slam your hand against the glyph again the basilisks mouth opens and it releases the magic inside it, you watch it and it flys in the air.

It's gone.

You look at the basilisk again. It's not moving. You look over at Hunter and Hunter just looks shocked.

You run over to him and make sure he's okay.

"Where are you hurting?" You say.

"Y/n, you..." Hunter mumbles.

"You killed it- how?" Hunter says.

You look over at the basilisk. It is indeed not moving, it's lifeless, it's... dead.

"Hunter, where are you hurting?" You say.

"Fuck." Hunter cries, and pulls you to him.

"Hey!" You exclaim.

"Get off! Im trying to help you!" You say shoving him off.

You can hear him sobbing. You stop shoving him off, and you stare at his head buried in your neck, hugging you and crying.

"You idiot! You're so lucky I chose this mission! I was about to choose a different one!" Hunter cries.

"Why the hell?! Why.. how did you even end up with this thing?!" He exclaims.

"I.. I don't know, I thought it was you." You say.

"There wasn't anything off about it?!" He exclaims.

"Well... it was talking unlike you, but... I-"

"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE IGNORED IT!" Hunter yells.

You back off in surprise of him yelling.

"If it doesn't sound like me or anything! Stay away!" Hunter exclaims.

"You dumbass! Trying to get yourself fucking killed!" Hunter cries.

"But I got it! Cant you see?!" You yell pointing at the dead basilisk.

"Y/N! I DONT CARE! THERE WAS STILL A RISK!" Hunter exclaims.

"I was just trying to help!" You exclaim.

"Well don't!" He says angrily.

"Why are you so mad at me?" You sigh.

"I'm not! I'm just-" Hunter grumbles.

"I cant risk loosing you, not even the slightest." Hunter says.

"I don't care if you won, I'd rather you not involve yourself at all so this doesn't happen in the future and you try to be the "heroic" one." Hunter says.

"But you literally almost died." You said.

"ITS BETTER ME THAN YOU!" He yells.

You clench your fists.

"You need to stop with that mindset." You say.

"What are you talking about?" He says angrily.

"You need to stop caring this much. I'm not that valuable." You say.

"You're all I have." He says.

You stare at him sadly.

"I wouldn't know what to do with myself without you, so you're the most valuable thing to me." He says.

"So I need to make sure you aren't in the slightest bit of danger." He says.

"But I handled it. I don't understand." You say.

"You didn't have a clue what to do before I showed up did you? You were in its hands, and your soul was about to be sucked out of you." Hunter says.

"You may have handled it, but if I never showed up to knock you out of its claws you wouldn't be here right now." He says.

You look at the ground and don't say anything.

"Can you just for once not get yourself into danger? First grom and now this? What the heck is next?! Because I don't want it happening!" He says.

You look down. You're trying not to cry. The only thing you can think of is this mission you'll be going on with Luz to figure yourself out.

"Y/n, look at me." He says.

You sniffle, and cover your face trying to hide your tears. The last thing you want is for him to see you cry and now it's happening.

"Y/n." He says.

"I hate you." You cry.

"I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm so sorry." He said.

"You already did you jerk." You cry.

"I'm sorry." He says trying to hold your hand.

"I was.. i was just worried about you." He says.

"Then stop! Stop worrying about me!" You cry.

"Y/n, I love you, that's why." He says, grabbing your wrists.

"Then stop!" You cry.

"I don't know how." He says.

"Just stop." You sob, curling yourself inward.

"I cant. Y/n, I cant." He says, his grip still tightened on your wrists.

You sob and let your face fall in your hands. Hunter frowns and he drags you inward to him to hold you. You immediately hug him tight.

He holds you too.

Viney grins and turns her head back around pretending she didn't see anything.

"Eheheh, she got good." Viney grins to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 911 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
17K 419 11
(COMPLETED AS OF 10/02/22) One of the youngest in the Emperors Coven, y/n strives to do good for her cause and prove herself to the Emperor. Can she...
3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...
2.9K 73 12
A Golden Guard X Reader fan fiction! Not my art so I give full credit to the owner. There will definitely be some lovey dovey scenes. I apologize for...