Sweet temptations

By eclipwsez

The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, W... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Bonus chapter

Epilogue

2.8K 72 4
By eclipwsez

Rex capo

4 years later

Maliah groaned as I stared down at her. She rested her head on my bare chest while being tightly wrapped around me.

I kissed her forehead as she fluttered her eye open. "Good morning." She rasped as I stroked her hair.

"Good morning baby." I whispered back and she quickly placed a kiss on my lips. I slowly pulled away as I felt blood rush to my lower half.

I slowly connected my lips back to her she moaned and slowly got ontop of me as I grabbed onto her waist.

I pulled away breathlessly. "This is what I love to wake up to." I rasped and she quickly smashed her lips back onto mine.

She slowly moved back and forth on my erection making me moan in her mouth. She pulled away, "hurry before they wake up." She rasped and took off her shorts. I didn't hesitate to pull off my grey sweats and she didn't waste no time to slam down onto me making us both moan.

I cut her moan off with a kiss and thrusted my hips into her. She moaned and screamed into my mouth repeatedly.

"So tight." I whispered as I pulled away. She grabbed onto my throat and squeezed it making me groan.

"I fucking love you." She gritted as she bounced up and down on my dick. "Yea?" I asked and she nodded her head eagerly.

"You love me?" She asked and I nodded my head as she clutched her insides around me. I groaned and threw my head back in pleasure.

"Yes I fucking love you. To death." I spat and she smiled. "Then fuck me like you do." She breathlessly said as she stopped bouncing up and down on me.

I smirked before I placed her on her back and slammed into her making her cover her mouth. I thrusted my hips into her as I placed her shoulders on my shoulders.

She let out a moan but I quickly slid out of her and grabbed her up. "Shut the fuck up." I gritted and picked her up.

I shoved my dick into her and she quickly moaned making me slam her back against the wall gently.

"Shut up." I slapped her cheek and she whined. "I'm sorry!" She whined quietly and I quickly kissed her.

I slowed my strokes as we shoved our tongues down eachother throats. I pulled away slowly as I felt my climax coming.

"Where do you want it?" I asked breathlessly as she closed her eyes and bit her lip. "In my mouth." She stated and I quickly slid out of her and shoved her down on her knees.

"Suck." I demanded and she quickly grabbed onto my pelvis and shoved myself into her mouth.

I groaned and held onto her head as she increased her speed. My mouth parted slightly as I felt myself pulsate inside her mouth.

I grunted as I repeatedly hit the back of her throat. I moaned once my load shot in the back of her throat.

She quickly pulled away and swallowed before coughing up a storm. I sat back on the bed as I groaned.

She was still on her knees sighing. She finally stood up and immediately went to sit on my lap without getting on my dick.

I held her waist and stood up with her. I walked her to the bathroom and place her on the toilet before I turned on the shower.

-

"Zemora, Zade. Stop it." Maliah softly said as they threw their food on the floor. "Mama, I'm sorry." Zemora quickly apologized.

"It's okay munchkin." Maliah softly said as I walked towards her and sent a smack to her ass making her jolt forward.

She looked back as I gave a smirk before picking up their food that they threw. "Mora." I said and she quickly snapped her blue eyes towards me.

"Yes papa?" She tilted her head before munching on her blueberry's. "Want to go shopping?" I asked and she nodded her head before squealing.

She stopped and placed her small finger to her chin. "Me and mommy has dance lessons today." Mora said and I looked over at maliah who was already looking at me.

"It's fine munchkin, you can go shopping with papa." Maliah softly said and she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Papa! Let me out!" She excitedly said as Zade munched on his blueberry's. Zemora is only 5 in a half and Zade is 3.

He looked just like me, dead on me. Nothing like maliah, which she was disappointed in since Zemora hardly looked like her.

I quickly took Zemora out her high chair and placed her on her feet and she quickly ran to maliah.

"Thank you mommy!" She said happily as she hugged Maliahs leg. "Your so welcome my baby." She smiled at Mora before picking her up.

"How's my boy doing?" I asked Zade as I ran my fingers through his curly hair that was the same shade as mine.

He placed a thumbs up before smiling showing off a tooth that's slightly growing in. "Papa, me want more." Zade demanded and I nodded to get him more blueberry's.

I can say Zade is more chill back like me meanwhile Zemora is more energetic like maliah. And can't forget the attitude.

I gave Zade more blueberries and waited for him to finish before picking him up with one hand.

"Let's go get you both dressed and then you both can play?" Maliah asked and they both squealed in excitement.

-

They were both dressed and playing in their playroom while we get ready. Our kids may be spoiled but they are amazing and well mannered... when they want to be.

I wrapped my hands around maliahs waist as she placed on her earrings. "You look so sexy, can we postpone the shopping?" I asked before placing my hand on her ass.

"No baby." She giggled out and I whined and groaned in her neck. "You look so beautiful, head to toe. Give me a 360." I asked and she took my hand and spinned in her brown skims dress that showed off her curves.

Her ass looked amazing and I noticed it was more plumper and her breast were still the same. Beautiful.

Her face so fucking gorgeous, her smile, her dimples when she smile. "Your ass got bigger." I softly said as she started to put powder on her face which I didn't understand.

I was going to ask her but everytime I ask a dumb question about her make up or rush her it messes up her whole makeup.

"I've been doing my glute workouts, glad you see a difference." She softly said as I pressed against her making her gasp.

"Rex, put it away or deal with that." She stated and I chuckled. "Deal with what?" I asked innocently.

She turned around and pointed down to see the big buldge coming from my pants. I smirked as she turned around. "Go jerk off or something, get away I'm trying to do my makeup." She softly said and I shook my head.

"It's the same, I'll just be wasting my cum that should be in you." I stated and she sighed. "Well it's not going in me." She said clearly annoyed.

"Fine." I spat and walked away. "Baby, dont throw a attitude because you can't get pussy." She giggled out and followed me.

"It's not just any pussy... it's yours. So fucking wet and tight, it's so good I can't explain it. It makes me want to cum in you each time to get you pregnant over and over again." I blurted out as I sat on the bed and palmed my erection.

"First we're not having anymore kids. 2 is enough, secondly you know this is your pussy. You can get it anytime but not right now. When we get back get the kids situated. Maybe even drop them off over at your mom place to where we can have alone time which we haven't had in a while?" She suggested and I smirked and stood up.

I gently grabbed her throat and gently smashed my lips onto hers. She instantly wrapped her hands around my shoulders.

She slowly pulled away and lowered her head before pulling out my hold. "Christmas is coming up, we have to start buying presents." Maliah softly said and I smiled and opened the closet to reveal the tower of toys.

Maliah gasped and then looked at me. "Before you say anything yes I did get wrapping paper, color coded for Zemora and Zade. Green for Zade, specifically hot pink for Zemora." I stated and she groaned and hugged me.

"Your the best husband, father every Rex." She softly said and I smiled. "I try to be. Set a good example for my children." I looked down at her and smiled.

"Hey mama, can we go now?" Zemora asked making us look over to see her holding Zades hand.

Zade wore a suit to match me and when maliah refused he threw a fit and blew raspberry at her. Me and maliah refused to hit my child for their attitudes.

That will change when they get older.

Zemora wore a pink love shack fancy dress and white flats. Her curls perfectly defined with a pink hand band, While Zade was wearing his hair in a slick back to mimic me.

They're so adorable. "Yes munckins, come give us some hugs and kisses." Maliah softly said and they came running over.

"We love you both." I softly said as they pulled away. Zade gave a smile that showed his front tooth that's slightly coming in and his bottom teeth that's barley in.

"Let's go shopping shall we?" Maliah asked and they jumped up and down in excitement.

-

"Babe, are all these range rovers necessary?" Maliah asked as I looked behind our car to see my 4 men in black range rovers closely following us.

"Yes. You don't like it?" I asked and she shook her head. "Everyone is looking out their windows." She stated and I quickly rolled down my window and motioned for them to go pass me.

They quickly moved to the left and right lanes and sped infront of me before getting off the freeway.

I followed after them as I sped up making maliah grab onto her seat. "Slow down. We have kids in the car." She spat as I held onto her inner thigh tightly as I drove with my left hand.

She didn't like me speed with the kids but the kids loved it. When I let maliah drive she only goes 60 but when I drive I got 80 and higher depending on who's in the car.

I slowed down completely when we reached a red light. I looked to my left and right to see my men beside me.

I motioned for them to get behind me once the light turned green. When it did I pressed on the gas and made a left turn where the big mall was.

My men quickly went behind me cutting cars off. "I so hate you and how you drive. Your the reason why when I was pregnant with Zade I would always throw up in the car." She stated as I messaged her thigh gently.

I glanced back at the kids who were fighting their sleep. "Hate is a strong word love. You don't hate me." I sternly said as I moved my hand up her inner thigh.

"Your right. I love you." She said as I sped in the parking lot making her jolt back. I chuckled and she smacked my hand off her thigh and placed her arms over her chest.

I quickly parked and she immediately got out. I followed after and opened zades door to see him sleep.

I unbuckled him and he immediately woke up and whined. "Zade, it's okay." I whispered and fixed his slick back that matched mine.

Zemora was wide away surprisingly.

I held Zade with one hand as my men followed us which drew attention to us. With my free hand I held maliahs hand.

She tightly wrapped her hand around mines making me look down at her and smile. "Dior!" Zemora squealed out and I chuckled and walked inside Dior.

"Welcome in." The lady greeted us and I gave a slight nod as Zade groaned in my neck. "Papa." He whispered out and I quickly looked at him as maliah and Zemora went to shop.

"Yes son?" I replied. "Can we get new suits and shoes?" He asked before rubbing his eyes. "After your mama and sister get done." I said and he gave a smile before nuzzling his face in my neck.

He's a papas boy.

"Hey babe what do you think of these?" Maliah asked as she showed me the beige sandals for her and Zemora.

"They're nice but I like these." I said as I went to grab the Dior converses. "I like those also but, I didn't plan on spending a lot on Dior."

"You both are my girls, get both." I stated and she bit her bottom lip and I arched my eyebrow. "I didn't stutter baby. Get one in your size and Zemora and then the Sandals." I softly said as Zade looked around and pointed to the Dior Jordan 1's.

"Want those?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Can I get a size 4 in toddlers and a size 14 in men's." I asked the worker and she nodded.

-

We walked out of Dior after spending a good 20 grand. What ever my family want they get.

Maliah wanted to go inside a resale store to buy some Jordan's. "Baby, I can't decide." She said as I held Zemora and Zade.

She showed me the panda dunks and Yeezy slides. "Babe." I stated and she hummed a what.

"If you can't decide get both." I stated and she looked up at me. "I don't have enough room for these shoes anyways." She stated and went to place them back.

"Get the shoes. I can add onto your walk in closet. I'm not taking a no on this." I stated and she smiled and grabbed the shoes.

I handed her my black card that was strictly for her. She scanned it and placed my pin in and it immediately approved.

She thanked the worker and took the bags and handed me my card back. I took it back and placed it in my wallet.

"Okay Zade, we can go get your suits and then Zemora we can go to Kendra Scott and then love shack fancy." Maliah said as we exchanged.

She placed Zemora on her feet to walk and I took her bags.

-

Zade is now happy that we got him fitted and got him 12 brand new suits and dress shoes which costed more then we spent.

Now we're in love shack fancy getting Zemora dresses. She already got 3 necklaces from kendra Scott.

At this point we were running out of room to carry the bags so I gave some bags to my men that's been following us.

"That would be 4,000$" The lady said to maliah. "Would you be paying or do you not have it?" The lady spat to maliah.

I walked up to maliah and pulled out my silver express card making sure the lady peeped it but I took it back.

"Wrong card." I stated as I maintained eye contact with the women who disrespected maliah.

I pulled out my black card and handed it to maliah. I smirked once the lady gulped. "She has the money. If you haven't noticed." I stated as I traced maliahs van cleef necklace and then held out her hand to show off the rock I got her.

Maliah handed me back my card as I placed Zade down who ran to maliah who kicked her feet while sitting down.

I tucked my card in my wallet before taking her bags. Maliah gave a forced smile before turning her back towards the lady.

"I don't like how people treat you because of your skin color." I lowly said.

"Babe it's fine, it's life." She softly said before motioning Zade and Zemora to walk infront of us.

"No. I'm going to make sure I check every fucking person who disrespect you. You better too, show them that your successful and don't have to work to get money when you already have it. The ring shows it all." I stated and she quickly placed a kiss on my cheek before smiling.

-

I walked inside the jewel store that's the most expensive in Paris. "Pablo." I greeted him and he smiled and brought me into a brotherly hug.

"Where have you been Rex?" He asked and I moved out the way to show my family. "Look at them. Such beautiful familia."

"Thank you." I said with a smile as Zade was holding zemoras hand. "Sorry. I'm Pablo, I watched this boy grow up." Pablo said as he looked at maliah.

Maliah smiled and nodded her head, "that's nice to know." She softly said and I gave her a wink before turning to Pablo.

"What can I help you with son?" He asked.

"Can I get a chain for my boy, a necklace and a braclet for my daughter and for my wife let me get a necklace, braclet and what rings do you have?" I asked.

Pablo nodded before getting zades chain, zemora bracelet and necklace that I already had costume made.

I placed zades chain on and he smiled. I did the same with Zemora and she thanked me and I gave her a kiss on her forehead before turning back to Pablo.

"We have these. All came from Italy and some from Spain." He stated and I glanced and looked back at maliah who looked down at our kids.

"Babe, come here." I motioned and she quickly came over and gently placed the bags down. She brushed off her skims dress and glanced at the rings.

"Do you like them?" I asked and she eagerly nodded her head. "So beautiful and shiny are these real?" She asked and I sucked my teeth.

"I would dare put fake gold on my family neither myself. This came from Italy and Spain." I softly said as I placed my left hand on her ass and gently squeezed it as she looked at the rings.

I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear as she pointed out 2 rings. "Those?" Pablo asked and she quickly looked up at me.

"Can-"

"Get both baby." I softly said as I rubbed her ass. She squealed and placed a kiss on my lips. "Mama and papa kiss!" Zemora teased making us look over at our children and laugh.

She placed on the big diamond ring and it immediately blinged from the light hitting it. " how much I own today pablo?" I asked and he rung me up.

"90k." He said and I nodded my head. My bank is going to be calling me later on from these charges.

As I went to pull out my card maliah stopped me. "I can place these back-"

"Let me spoil you and our family. Please." I whispered as I took out my card and scanned it. It approved and I quickly dabbed up Pablo.

"Thank you Pablo." I said and he nodded. I turned to my children and kneeled down on one knee so they don't have to crain their neck to look up at me.

I pulled out a stack of cash and counted it. I gave a hundred to Zade and a hundred to Zemora.

"Spend it wisely. We're going to the candy store." I said with a smile and they screamed and ran around.

I glanced back at Pablo who had a big smile on his face. I looked back at maliah who also had a smile on her face and shook her head.

-

We watched our kids go crazy over the candy. I held onto Maliahs waist but I slowly moved my hand down to her ass and squeezed her plump ass.

"Babe, there is people behind us looking." She whispered and I shrugged. I gently caressed her ass as we waited in line for the kids.

"I own you. I can do whatever I want." I whispered in her ear. "And I own you." She whispered back in my ear.

I gently smacked her ass before pulling away from it. "Zemora, zade come on!" Maliah softly said and they came running towards us with thousands of candy bags in their hands.

I grabbed the candy bags from them but they ran back and grabbed more making my eyes widen.

"Your on the them when the get a sugar rush." Maliah said and I groaned knowing their a handful when they get sugar rushes.

They tossed the bags on the counter.

"400$" the lady said and I picked up Zade so he can place his money on the counter meanwhile Zemora did it without a effort.

"200 more." The lady smiled down at the kids. "Oh, sorry papa. We can't get this sorry ma'am." Zemora said and went to grab the candy bags but I shook my head.

I placed 200$ on the counter and they both looked up and me and smiled. "Papa! Your the best!" They squealed out and I gave them a wink.

"I love you both."

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 20.5K 50
Two strangers had a one night stand which resulted in lifetime commitment. Follow them on their journey to life, love secrets and mafia wars
67.3K 2K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...
359K 7.3K 45
A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him? [Editing] Copyright Β© 2022 secretlyyxur...
6.9M 276K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...