One Great Big Family

Par atherodeogirl16

Rebecca and Jon didn't know they were going to have 21 kids. It just happened all of a sudden and it happened... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

165 2 0
Par atherodeogirl16

Becca is in her fourth month already. She can't wait. She gets even more impatient as the days go by. The months pass by fast and sooner than not their son will be born. She's on month eight now. The contractions start in hard at one a.m. so Jon rushes her to the hospital where they gave a room waiting for her. Their son is born at 2:35 that morning. "He looks like his daddy," she says as she holds him. Jon returns home to the other 13. He then goes upstairs for some shut eye. He doesn't get it because Shelby starts up a fit. He changes her diaper, feeds, burps and puts her back to bed. It's going to be a very long night for Jon.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
39.2K 3.6K 10
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗
The Runaway Sister Par Eva

Fiction générale

58.8K 1.4K 40
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...
Cecilia Par Anastasia

Fiction générale

30.1K 706 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...