Tensura : Reaction Time!

By ChaosDragon06

I don't know why am I doing this..... I'm already busy with my first story, for god sake! Anyways, I hope you... More

Volume 1 : Chapter 1.
Volume 1 : Chapter 1 - Part 2.
Volume 1 : Chapter 2.
Volume 1 : Chapter 3.
Gobta's story!!
Volume 1 : Chapter 4.
Volume 1 : Chapter 5
Hello!!
Volume 1 : Chapter 6
Volume 2 : Chapter 7
Notice....
Notice!

Introduction :

7.3K 118 96
By ChaosDragon06

Inside of a Theater Room, We see a being who is reading a book peacefully when he close it and let out a big sigh.

??? : sigh, "I'm bored. I wonder how can I relieve this boredom?" The being thought and think of something. "Ah, I know! How about I transport them here? Surely, they will give me something interesting, right?" He said and snap his Finger.

.
.
.
.
.
.

——————————————————

Meanwhile, In the Cardinal World, We see a beautiful being with Platinum blue hair sitting in his chair signing a pile of paperwork.

He drops his pen and stand up and lay down in his couch and shouted.

Rimuru : "When will these paperwork stop!? I've been here for a whole week and I still can't finish this! Aghh!! I'm losing my Mind here!"

Ciel : << Master, please calm down. >>

Rimuru : "How should I calm down, Ciel!? This Paperwork has been with me for a whole Week! I can't take this anymore!"

Ciel : sigh << Should I help you, Master?>>

Rimuru : "Eh? You will?" He ask dumbfounded and receives a nod from Ciel. He stands up and hug and kiss Ciel on her Cheek and said. "Thank you, Ciel! This is the reason why you're my Eternal Partner! I love you!" He said and kissed Ciel in her cheek again.

Ciel just stands there with a blush all over her face. She didn't expect that she will receive this kind of blessing if she help Rimuru in his Work. If she knew this from the beginning, She will always help Rimuru to finish his work.

Ciel : << H-Hai... >> << 'I really should've help him in the beginning if this is my Prize. Now that I think of it, Didn't I heard him say 'I love you'? Is what he says True? Or he just said that in the heat of the moment? Well, No matter. I already record it. Even if what he says is not true or sincere, I will still keep this recording.' >>

Rimuru : "C'mon, Ciel! Stop spacing out! Help me here!"

Ciel : << Ah, Yes! >> She said and walk towards the Paperwork.

She look at the paperwork, analyze it and take one pen from the table and finish all of the paperwork that is currently in Rimuru's table.

Rimuru : "W-Wow... As expected from the most Intelegent Individual. You can finish this with just a glance."

Ciel heard what her Master said and smile proudly. They continue signing the paper and was able to finish it in just 3 hours.

Rimuru is sitting on the sofa while hugging Ciel. They were both minding their own business when a Magic Circle appear below them.

Rimuru : "Hm? What is this?"

Ciel : << This is a Magic Circle, Master. It's function is-. >>

Rimuru : "I know, I know what that is, okay? I also know what's it function so you don't have to tell me. My question is wrong, I want to ask, How come we didn't sense this? I know for sure that we wouldn't be able to see this if not for the fact that it's literally glowing."

Ciel : << Well, I also don't know, Master. How about you answer it and let it teleport us? >>

Rimuru : "And leave the Tempest without their King? Hell no."

Ciel : << We can always stop the time, Master. And if you don't like that idea, We can always use Parallel Existence to keep Tempest have their King. >>

Rimuru : "Hmm, I like the second option since I don't know how long I will be gone but I kinda like the first option better. So..." He said and snap his Finger.

The once World full of Color becomes Grey and all of the things in this World stop Moving. Though, What surprise Rimuru is that...

Rimuru : "So, this Magic Circle is not Affected, huh. Interesting. I wonder who make this?"

Ciel : "Interesting...."

Rimuru : "Well, Let's go and find out who did this!" He shouted happily and gives permission to the Magic Circle to teleport both of them.

The same thing happens to all of the True Dragons, Demon Lords, True Heroes, and some of the servants of the Demon Lords. The difference is, They got teleported without knowing it.

.
.
.
.

——————————————————

??? : "Rimuru-sama sure is powerful. I can't even teleport them here without their Permission. Nevertheless, I was still able to summon them here! HAHAHA! Let's our Reaction, Begin! Kidding. I need to introduce myself to them first." The being said and stand up from the Chair.

Rimuru arrives at the Theater Room(?) and see some familiar Faces.

Rimuru : 'All of the True Dragons, True Heroes, Demon Lords and some of their Servant is here. This is becoming more interesting.'

The people in the theater room still didn't notice Rimuru's presence... Except one.

Guy : "Hm? Look who we have here." He said loudly so everyone can hear him.

Everyone heard what Guy said and look at where he's looking and see Rimuru.

Veldora : "Rimuru!? You're finally here!! Can you tell us what's happening and where are we? And also, Is that Ciel?"

Rimuru : "Huh? I also don't know where or what's happening but one thing for sure.... We will watch something." He said and point at the black screen infront of them.

Rudra : "What is that, anyway?"

Rimuru : "That thing is what you will called, Television Film. It's has the same function as the thing that used to spy someone, Like the Magic Ball."

Rudra : "I see. That's kinda interesting."

Milim : "So, We're just here to watch something?" She ask getting a nod from Rimuru. "How boring."

??? : "Boring, huh. How about I tell you that the thing you will watch is the life of your bestie? Not only his life, but also the things the he thought about all of you when you all first met?"

Milim : "Now you make me interested. I'm in!"

Ramiris : "Me too, Me too! I want to know what he thinks about me when we first met. I sense that he was being rude back then, after all."

Guy : "Heh, I guess this is not waste of my time, after all."

Veldora : "I already know what happens to his life but I didn't know what he always think about me, So I'm also in!"

Velgrynd : "I want to know his personality so I'm fine with it."

Velzard : "I want to know what he did to make Veldora mature, so I'm in."

Leon : "Hmph, I don't care what his life all about, So do what you like."

Dagruel : 'The one who make Veldora not Rampage anymore, huh. That's interesting. I want to know what he did to tame the Untamable beast.'

Ruminas : "Do what you all like."

Chloe : "Sensei's life!? I'm excited!"

Hinata : "You're always excited when Rimuru is the topic. But, I guess I can't blame you on this one."

Rimuru : "Why me.... ?"

??? : "Oh Come on, Rimuru-sama! Your life is much more exciting than any of them combined."

Diablo : "Kufufufu, I see. You were able to see his Greatness by just glancing, huh."

??? : "Of course!"

Diablo : "Ahhh~, Another one believer of Rimuruism!! I'm happy to see someone that believes in Rimuruism."

??? : "You will be happy if you found out that there is more believers than you think!"

Diablo : "Ahh~, Just hearing this brings me a lot of join."

??? : "Anyways, Before we start watching his life, Let's bring back some people here, alright?"

Rimuru : 'Bring...... back? What does he mean by that? Did he plan to ressurect someone?'

The unknown being snaps it's finger and now we see Three individual standing on the stage.

Rimuru/Hinata/Chloe : "Shizu-san/Sensei!?"

Veldora/Velgrynd/Velzard/Milim : "Brother/Dad!?"

Rudra/Milim : "Lucia/Mom!?"

Shizu : "Where am I?"

Veldanava : 'Hm? This is weird. There is no one can revived me, except myself. So, How come I was ressurected?'

Lucia : "Dear!?"

Veldanava : "Lucia!"

??? : "Okay, That's enough. We will now watch the Life of Rimuru Tempest."

Veldanava : "Who?"

Lucia : "Not to sound rude but Who is he or she?" She ask nicely while pinning his Husband head on the ground.

??? : "A Very Important person in your Daughter's life."

Veldanava : "Her Husband!?"

??? : "No, Their relationship is not like that."

Veldanava : "Thank Me."

??? : "But I don't know. It may change in the Future since your Daughter is growing up and becoming adult. Sooner or Later, She will know what 'Love' is."

Veldanava : "What..... ?"

??? : "Hehe, Anyways! Let's start the Reaction! Oh, And before I forgot, You all can call me Ash! Anyways, Let's start!!"

.
.
.

——————————————————

Author's Note!

I know some of you wondering why I put Dagruel and Rudra in here, right? And some of you were wondering where is Masayuki?

Well, The reason why Dagruel was revived is because of Rimuru. The reason? He don't want to take another Domain in his hand. Yes, Dagruel has Three child and the Uncles but since Veldora defeated their King, They want to let Veldora manage their Domain until Dagruel revived. Veldora didn't know how to take care of the Domain so He passed it to Ruminas since her Country is near Dagruel domain but Ruminas refused and Veldora has no choice but to pass it to Rimuru and Rimuru didn't want to manage one more Domain so he revive Dagruel So he can take care of his own Domain.

The reason why I put Rudra than Masayuki? Simple, really. I just thought that Rudra is more suited here in this Reaction than Masayuki.

Of course, You can always choose what you like! Do you want both Masayuki and Rudra here in this Reaction fic? Or do you want only Rudra here? Or Maybe you want Masayuki here instead of Rudra? Comment your suggestion!

And also, This Reaction fic is mixed with LN and WN. So, Don't be mad at me! And I'm using the 'Manga' version since it much shorter than the 'Anime'.

Also, One last thing, I think I can only upload a new chapter of this reaction fic once a week. I didn't know that writing this kind of Fanfic is hard! No kidding. It's easier to make an Fanfic story rather than a Reaction Fanfic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 174 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
18.9K 525 35
It's my first time writing stuff like this so sorry that it's not the best but em enjoy I may rewrite this at some point as it is my first fan fic s...
30.4K 1.3K 42
In this story, Along with Kiyotaka, all other First Years gonna teleport to the Cardinal World. This will definitively Harem story, so if you don't l...
355K 7.5K 200
This is my first book please don't hate me if they're terrible I tried my best anyways enjoy my fellow readers!! Also I will do requests but I won't...