Struggles For Love [ON HOLD]

By Jungkook_ff7

A story where she was stuck in everything. Past, present and future, its thoughts were enough to suffocate he... More

STARTING
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
NOTE
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

1

69 22 6
By Jungkook_ff7

Y/N's POV

Here we go boys and girls, I think I am lost.

Walking on the numerous streets of Seoul city, I have finally realized that I am lost in this big capital.

That's such an outstanding move Y/n, I am impressed.

My life was going well until my parents decided to shift for the ninth time. I tried to convince them when we first thought about moving to Busan but they just ignored my opinion. Now they were the ones who insisted on shifting to Seoul, my hometown.

To make things harder for myself, I went out with confidence in search of a good apartment.

On my first day here, I noticed a well small house up for getting a sale in the newspaper. Fortunately, It wasn't sold yet.

And then what, I packed my things and went out on this journey. My parents didn't have any problem with that, also why would they care?

I stood staring at the yellowish-orange sky, the sun was setting already. I adjusted my mask and looked to the sides.

Foolishly grinning under the cloth, I took out the paper from the pocket of my hoodie.
I dialled the number of the seller.

I'm so stupid.

I looked at my wristwatch after putting the phone on my ear, hearing the bell. It's going to be dark soon.

I have forgotten almost everything about Seoul, it's been a long time. To be precise, a total of 11 years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
322K 10.6K 29
She has the looks, the brain and the popularity but she had one flaw, she was a gangster at her old school. Now, she planning to change her image at...
7.8K 544 34
**PLEASE CHECK OUT THE NEW RENEWED AND UPDATED VERSION OF THIS STORY "SUNSHINE"** "What happened?" He asked, but I wasn't listening. "Shhhh, look at...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...