IT'S ALWAYS YOU πŸ’œ

By Luna_loons

life is more complicated when Renee has caught up in mixed feelings and not able to solve all the misundersta... More

Chapter 1: THINKING OF HIM
Chapter 2: MET AGAIN
Chapter 3: WHAT'S THIS FEELING?
Chapter 4: GRADUATION
Chapter 5: UNDESIRED NOSTALGIA
Chapter 6: THE REASON
CHAPTER 7: REUNITED
Chapter 8: DROWNED IN CONFUSION
CHAPTER 9: MIXED FEELINGS
Chapter 10: INDECISIVENESS
Chapter 11: WHAT'S NOW?
Chapter 12: LONG LOST LOVE
Chapter 13: CONFRONTATION
Chapter 14: UNSAID FEELINGS
Chapter 15: BACK TO SQUARE ONE
Chapter: 16 PROMISES MEANT TO BE KEPT
Chapter 17: IT'S MY FIRST TIME
Chapter 18: MY SAFE PLACE
Chapter 19: I'D RISK IT ALL FOR YOU πŸ’
Chapter 21: WE, AGAIN..
Chapter 22: OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL
Chapter 23: SOON TO BE BRIDE AND GROOM
Chapter 24:TO HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Chapter 25: TILL DEATH DO US APART

Chapter 20: THE ACCIDENT

8 2 0
By Luna_loons

THE NEXT MORNING AT 11 AM

It was a good sleep, I know it was because I fall asleep quite not thinking about whatever happened last night when I was in Jimin's embrace, as well as I did not wake up during the night. I woke up and grab my towel which was on the stool and walk into the bathroom to have a refreshing shower after a refreshing sleep. While  I was in the shower, that's when I realize that Jimin wasn't on the bed. Where did he go..? I quickly turn off the shower lever and walk out of the bathroom, quickly drying myself; I pick out the casual clothes I first saw in my closet. I walk out of the room and I heard a woman talking in the distance, it was coming from the living room. I dash to see who it was, and I saw Jimin laying on the sofa while eating the breakfast he made himself  I guess since I woke up late.

Renee: Hey, good morning...

Jimin: Ahh, good morning baby...

He throws his arms to me while laying down gesturing to me that he wants a hug as he smiles with his eyes closed or maybe still open because it was moving. His eye smile is the cutest. I bend over to hug him and he kisses me on my cheek. I then sat beside him and he puts his legs on my lap and continues to watch the TV.

Renee: Why are you watching the news early in the morning..? I got frightened when I heard a woman's voice from distance.

Jimin: why..? You thought I brought a woman in and cheated on you while you're asleep..? he chuckles.

Renee: If I found you cheating on me...I would slash your throat and kill you right away..you got that..? 

Just then a few flashes of the scene comes in front of my eyes, I remembered what happened yesterday with Lionel, although I didn't have sex with him, I was sexually involved with him and he did take off my clothes and we almost had it. Thank god Suga's man acted faster than we expected.

Jimin: Would you cheat on me if you had a chance..? I know you won't do it willingly but what if it's without your willingness, like you have no choice.. would you..?

His question shook me to death. My eyes widen for a second when he asked me that, and I didn't know why I'm reacting like that which will only make it worse because Jimin might figure out what happened. I tried to act as if nothing happened but I couldn't. 

Jimin: Baby, what happened..? your cheeks a reddening.. are you alright..? 

Renee: I... I'm fine... I...

Reporter on news:

"The victim was found in a severe condition when the ambulance arrived at the spot. The police confirmed that it was a hit-and-run and they are investigating who was behind the vehicle since there are no eyewitnesses of who caused this and as well as the nearby cameras on the street were under maintenance at the moment of the accident; the police released a statement that it would be difficult to catch the person behind this. It could be a murder attempt since the victim is a well-known person in the book publishing business from the company of "Steward Publications" in Los Angeles". 

My heart thumps louder when I heard the news on the TV. I clenched my fist and I started to sweat on my forehead. I was panicking and I held my head, bending down trying to think what could have happened. I wasn't sure who it was but she did mention my company name. I quickly got up and dashed to my room, got changed into my office outfit, and ran out of the room while grabbing my phone and my bag on my way out. 

Jimin: Where are you going..? he was still laying on the bed eating his food.

Renee: I got to go, something came up. I'll call you soon.

I left in a hurry without even thinking since it was the weekend and it was my off day. What would I tell to the people in my office when they see me out of a sudden? I didn't think of any excuse but I had to come up with one, especially something they'd believe. I was panicking as hell because I don't know who is the victim, and if it's Lionel then I'm in huge trouble because I was the last person to be with him and if he's conscious then he'll tell the police what actually happened. I reach the place quite earlier today since it's Saturday, less traffic. I saw a few police vehicles parked outside from the pedestrian as I cross it. I stride into the office, and I saw Lawrence at the front desk. I walk to him and pulled him aside to talk if he knows anything about the situation.

Renee: Hi, uhm.. sorry for interrupting whatever you were doing... I uh, I...

Lawrence: You saw the news, didn't you..? It's the chairman, Lionel. 

Renee: What..? Are you certain it's him..?

Lawrence: I wanted to give you a call, that's why I came to get your number from the front desk. The police came and asked about you and they want to talk to you since you were the last person who got in Lionel's car last evening after work.

Renee: How..how did they know that..?

Lawrence: The CCTV, footage was taken from the parking lot security camera. Are you involved in this Renee..? You seemed a bit off...

Just then...

Police: Are you, Miss Renee..?

Renee: Uh, yes...I am.

Police: Can we talk ..? It's regarding the chairman and I don't want this to sound like an investigation because you're working here too and it might lead to unnecessary circumstances. 

Renee:  Sure I understand, let's head to my office. 

They follow me to the elevator and we went to my office. I told them to take a sit on the couch and I sit right across them.

Police: Ms. Renee, where were you at 7 pm yesterday..?

Renee: My work finishes at 7 so I was at the parking lot, waiting for Mr.Lionel. He said he wants to talk personally at his place so he took me to his house.

Police: Could you explain further what happened at his house..? As per Mr. Lionel's statement, he said he was with you yesterday and that you attacked him.

Renee: It was true. I was with him at his house. He first said that it was regarding business, I'm currently working on a new author's new book. And for that, I needed Mr . Lionel to go through some papers that need to be approved. But he took advantage of me by sexually harassing me. I had nowhere to run when he grabbed me and threw me on his bed, but I heard the police sirens from afar so I attacked him when he was distracted by the sound. I kicked his balls, like very hard that he flew and landed on the floor. I escaped right after when I saw him lying unconscious. I don't know what happened after that.

Police: He harassed you..? Why didn't you file a complaint against him..? Why wait till now..?

Renee: This whole company knows that Mr. Lionel's been eyeing me and have been sexually harassing me in his office multiple times but no one did anything. Even a few weeks ago, I was harassed by him and you can even find the footage from his office camera. Mr. Lawrence also knows that he did mention that he was going to marry me, but I didn't utter a word because I knew that I'm just someone who was working here and that I got no power over him. 

Police: I understand, your statement has been recorded. Would you want to file a complaint against Mr. Lionel for harassing you..? I know that you're afraid of what will happen to you if you do that. But you can trust us, not every policeman is working under or for him, some are loyal to our job.

Renee: I resigned from my job, he's no more my superior anymore and I don't have to be afraid of him anymore. So, yes, I want to file a complaint against him. 

After talking to the police, we had some clarifications to undergo and they left about 20 minutes later. I sat on my chair, feeling relieved of the situation since I'm no more involved in this. Just then I remembered about the approval file, so I took the elevator to Lionel's office and saw the file was on his table, signed and approved. I took the file and submit it to the printing department and explained everything regarding the book. I also pass Liona's contact number to them since they'll need to meet her to talk about the printing style and the book cover designs.

I then grab my stuff and walk out of the door, leaving my resignation letter on Lionel's table. I took an Uber to my apartment. While I was in the car, I called Suga and told him about everything that happened. I took the elevator to my apartment. I knock on the door, and Jimin opened it.

Jimin: It's almost 7..where did you go..?

Renee: I had something to do. The files were signed so I needed to hand them over to the printing department and settle things with Liona as well. There were police as well at the office, they were investigating the hit-and-run case that happened yesterday night.

I walk inside as he opens the door wider for me and I was feeling exhausted from all the walking and talking with the police. I walk straight to the fridge and grab a drink and gulped it down as I was parched. Jimin closes the door and he sat on the couch and the TV was on. 

Jimin: So, I heard that Lionel's still alive... 

His voice was stern, loud, and clear even from the distance. I walk out of the kitchen with my face in shock after listening to what he asked.

Renee: Did you just ask about Lionel..?

Jimin: Yeah... I did.. why are you getting shocked about everything...? he chuckles

Renee: It's creepy .. you're freaking me out...

Jimin: What's freaking you out..?

Renee: I never mentioned Lionel's name neither did the reporter from the TV news and that's why I hurried to my office to know who it was. You've been sitting here all day long watching TV; the victim's name wasn't revealed for security reasons so definitely they wouldn't have revealed it in the news either. So, how did you know..?

He never says anything in response nor did he look at me. He sits up straight and continued to snack on; totally ignoring me. I went and sat beside him, he didn't even look into my eyes and I knew he was hiding something so I ask him. 

Renee: Jimin, I'm talking to you... how did you know it was Lionel..? Did Suga tell you..?

Jimin: So, you told Suga but not me..? 

Renee: That's not about it now Jimin.. tell me you're not involved in this.. just tell me..!!

Jimin: THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS STILL ALIVE..!!!!!! I can't believe he's still alive...I specifically told him to finish him off but he's still breathing huh..? Don't worry that won't be long, he'll be dead for sure by tonight. 

He shouted furiously as he stood up, clenching his fist as his veins are popping visibly and his face turned bright red. This was the first time I'm witnessing Jimin getting extremely furious and out of control until he yelled that loud and at the point of being willing to kill someone. I'm sure he knows but I just don't know how. I sat beside him as I pulled him down to sit on the couch, and I lay my hand on his shoulder. He was sitting still, his head down looking at the floor, I could feel the heat and the tension. 

Renee: Jimin...I'm sorry... I didn't mean to keep things from you...I just don't want to involve you in my problem... We barely just beginning to.. and...

Jimin: I knew why you did things behind my back, you knew I'd react like this and I'm sorry that I did. I knew everything since the night when Liona came here that night. I doubted her and I want to keep you safe so I followed her and I found out that she's been meeting with Lionel personally. 

Renee: But I've already dealt with Liona.. she won't be...

Jimin: It was all because of her.. you had to go to his place because of her...He starts to sob a little.  I know that he asked you to sleep with him to get the papers signed. And you just told me that the papers are signed. So I don't know what you did at his place but I trust you. I did see you running from his place grabbing your shirt and your.. your.. he sighs. But I know for sure you wouldn't have done that. 

Renee:  Jimin I swear to god, I didn't... I had to make him trust me and so I went with the flow but I didn't... We didn't have sex. I didn't even let him kiss me, he was enjoying the view, yes.. but nothing happened between us.. he thought he's got lots of time to do lots of things but thank god the police arrived quicker than I thought. 

Jimin: You don't have to explain Renee, you did what you had to and now it's all done, we can't change it so let's just leave it. 

Renee: Jimin please don't be like this... 

Jimin: I'm heading out for a while. Don't worry, I'm not going to the hospital or getting involved in anything else, like I said it's all done. I just need some time alone. You should probably change and head to bed. 

He walk up to the door grabbed the keys and his jacket and left after closing the door. I stood there for a moment trying to take in the amount of guilt I'm feeling right now towards Jimin. If it hurts me to see Jimin being close to another woman, then it will be the same or maybe double the pain for him. I shouldn't have done that, I should have figured out another way. 

I kept blaming myself for what I have done and I couldn't face Jimin the way I used to like anymore. I feel hungry but I feel bloated at the same time, tears kept flowing from my eyes uncontrollably every time I look at the ring he puts on my finger. 

The ring:

The last time I look at the wall clock, it was already 1 in the morning and Jimin was not home yet. I tried to call him multiple times but he didn't answer the calls. I tried to stay awake but all the crying made me so weak that I soon fall asleep without realizing it. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

sorry for the long chapter...

Hello guys, are ya'll still reading...?? if so, thank you so much.

if you like this storyline share it with your friends. This will motivate me to do better. <3

Hope you like this chapter. stay tune peepolllsss..

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. Please continue to read because it'll get interesting.

Thank you for your constant support.

SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR ERRORS. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1K 10
You and Jungkook are in your late thirty's almost forty with two wonderful children. Just when you thought your lives were at peace your son comes te...
1.8K 169 32
"All this time you hid her from me... You knew my story still you hid her from me. Why did you do this to me Jungkook?" "Y/N let me explain!!" "I tru...
211 2 28
All Y/N wanted to was to make the sadness go away. So she did everything to keep herself busy and not think about it at all. She closed herself off...
28.3K 925 32
"You know how I feel for you..." "I know, and I love you too but I don't think I'm ready yet..." --- A story in which Jungkook falls in love with Y...